2 hours ago, GodWearsGucci said:

Lurkers aren't the only ones now that tpose when they die. That fix has affected certain wild life in my game after playing for a few hours. Definitely not worth using if you don't venture to lurker areas.

Please see my latest test- v1.1 of the mod works perfectly.

Spoiler

2 hours ago, GodWearsGucci said:

Lurkers aren't the only ones now that tpose when they die. That fix has affected certain wild life in my game after playing for a few hours. Definitely not worth using if you don't venture to lurker areas.

How lurker skeleton (basically 1 file) can affect "wild life", that have their own skeletons and animations?!

1 hour ago, Chiyosuke said:

I hope skyrim se won't be updated too many more times. This is stressful.dV60guv.gif

the one and only reason why they constantly throw out updates, is because they hate modders where they can not earn anything, the only effect the updates have is that mods with SkSE64 no longer work,  and you have to put in a lot of work to turn it all over, and that's for a 100 Mb ubdate, 20 seconds download time, 7 hours error correction, with luck of course and confused the said mods already have an update, I personally do the modders sorry, because of the said 20 seconds sometimes days long to work to get the mod up to date! ?

Does anyone know if there is a problem with the 9damao site? I'm trying to figure out if it's on their or my end the problem is, since I can't register. I got the files from this thread to test it out, and now that I know I want to use it I tried to register for the update, but once I've filled in the form and hit register nothing happens.

If it is on my end, any ideas what the problem is? I searched but found no clues so far.

3 hours ago, Kaarinah said:

Does anyone know if there is a problem with the 9damao site? I'm trying to figure out if it's on their or my end the problem is, since I can't register. I got the files from this thread to test it out, and now that I know I want to use it I tried to register for the update, but once I've filled in the form and hit register nothing happens.

If it is on my end, any ideas what the problem is? I searched but found no clues so far.

I just downloaded all the new hdt-smp files, so the links and all work on their end.  But I had difficulty logging in with my old registration, so you might want to create a completely new one, which is how I gained access to the files.

3 hours ago, Thenryb said:

Where does one get that full smp body?

Download links on this page: http://www.9damao.com/thread-97607-1-1.html

To access the actual links, you have to log in to baidu & post some reply to the thread (use google translate, if you are'nt fluent in chinese...).

Now for the actual download, it seems one have to install some 'baidu network disk client' - which I can't figure out, how to use. It's interface is chinese only; apparently it needs some username/password. Tried my baidu login, which does'nt seem to work.  

Any clue, how to get this download to work, would be very welcome :)

22 minutes ago, Hr4fn said:

Download links on this page: http://www.9damao.com/thread-97607-1-1.html

To access the actual links, you have to log in to baidu & post some reply to the thread (use google translate, if you are'nt fluent in chinese...).

Now for the actual download, it seems one have to install some 'baidu network disk client' - which I can't figure out, how to use. It's interface is chinese only; apparently it needs some username/password. Tried my baidu login, which does'nt seem to work.  

Any clue, how to get this download to work, would be very welcome :)

I saw that baidu network disc client link and it did not work for me either.(nor am I sure I want to install that sort of client in a language I cannot speak or understand.  Below that I saw something called "defaultbbps.xml" which I could download. Frankly, I am new to the process of creating an xml  and the video tutorials I have seen (Tony Allie eg) are couched toward CBBE bodies and I am using UUNP. I was hoping what that this was sort of a package that would include that xml.

Thanks for the link. Too bad access to that updated body is not as easy as access to the Framework, Physics and Heels.