13 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

SMP works fine for me. Just don't update game or SKSE64 until the SMP situation is resolved.

I have reverted SkyrimSE.exe to 1.5.39.0.8, but now in my game FPS lowered to 14-15 FPS, before update it was 60 and when using SkyrimSE.exe 1.5.50.0.8 + SKSE 2.0.8, it 60 FPS.

I was trying to switch between Scripts from 2.0.7/2.0.8 versions for 2.0.7 skse exe, but it has no effect.

I'm think i fucked(

18 hours ago, Barragan said:

I have reverted SkyrimSE.exe to 1.5.39.0.8, but now in my game FPS lowered to 14-15 FPS, before update it was 60 and when using SkyrimSE.exe 1.5.50.0.8 + SKSE 2.0.8, it 60 FPS.

I was trying to switch between Scripts from 2.0.7/2.0.8 versions for 2.0.7 skse exe, but it has no effect.

I'm think i fucked(

Well it's not the game or SKSE64 slowing you down- 1.5.39/2.0.7 work perfectly for thousands of people. Personally, I'm still on 1.5.23/2.0.6- I was literally lining up all my updated mods in a separate folder and was just hours away from updating to 1.5.39 when BAM! 1.5.39 was no longer the current game version and there was (and still is) no valid reason for me to switch to 1.5.39 at this point.

You might want to check and see what other mods you updated, probably a SKSE-reliant mod like Racemenu64. I suspect that's where you will discover your fps thief.

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

You might want to check and see what other mods you updated, probably a SKSE-reliant mod like Racemenu64. I suspect that's where you will discover your fps thief.

No other mods.

It's probably a conflict between updated shaders and scripts and old SKSE exe and scripts.

Anyway, I'm leaving SSE for now. In case SMP dlls are not updated anymore, i think, I'll not create things for SSE.

6 hours ago, Barragan said:

No other mods.

It's probably a conflict between updated shaders and scripts and old SKSE exe and scripts.

Anyway, I'm leaving SSE for now. In case SMP dlls are not updated anymore, i think, I'll not create things for SSE.

No such things here, bethesda only updated esm files and exe, no shaders or other shit, something is wrong with your mod setup.

Still rocking on 1.5.39 with SKSE64 2.0.7 no problems, HDT works great for every female and male char in my game :D 

Sex in Skyrim has never been better and stable lol, and I'm using like almost 10000 animations FNIS says XD

44 minutes ago, LukeDuke said:

No such things here, bethesda only updated esm files and exe, no shaders or other shit, something is wrong with your mod setup.

They touched the Patch and Shaders BSAs too. For the latter, they did something with shadersfx\shaders011.fxp.

2 hours ago, moddyguy said:

noticed after short term play time, screen can get blurry or flickering white hazy overlay. reload save restores game to normal.

SMP still has some bugs- it's a WIP, which is why it's only available on an obscure Chinese-language website. You will save a lot of time when it glitches if you just do Quicksave >> Quickload (default hotkeys F5 >> F6) which clears the glitch the same as reloading a previous save except you don't lose any progress and the entire process takes less than 5 seconds and does not require you to try to open any menus with the screen flickering in a slow death spiral as the frame rate plummets below 5fps just because your hair is stuck in your ear or whatever.

Does cbp physics also enable labia collision as well?

CBP Physics provides no collisions at all between anything and anything else- only HDT-SMP (and its Oldrim predecessor, HDT-PE) provides collisions. CBP provides only BBP- Breast, Butt and Belly physics on UUNP and just Breast and Butt on CBBE.

[labia collision] appears to work with smp using cbbe hdt smp config.

To the best of my knowledge, CBBE-HDT bodies do not have working labia bones, so you can't get labia collisions with that body type no matter what kind of physics mod you're using. Only the CBBE-Special body offers labia functionality.*

*Full disclosure- I do not now use, nor have I ever used, any CBBE body in SSE, so everything I know about it (or pretend to know about it :classic_tongue:) is from reading Description Pages and forum posts.

39 minutes ago, moddyguy said:

I just need to wait or find available body textures that work with CBBE Special to come out.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that the CBBE bodies came with their own textures. You might want to check on the CBBE page to make sure before deciding that you're in for a long wait. Also, I'm pretty sure that Leyenda Skins has a CBBE variant, which may well include the labia textures. Or not. See previous disclosure. :D

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Leyenda Skins has a CBBE variant, which may well include the labia textures

Unfortunately not, As far as I know, only native textures and Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE v9.3 support CBBE Special  vagina textures. Maybe some more but I do not know ?

Like this:

Spoiler

Clipboard01.jpg.b6ac6f700498092882462b5d99c18620.jpg

5 hours ago, moddyguy said:

I just need to wait or find available body textures that work with CBBE Special to come out.

And you can try to use this mod

?

On 8/17/2018 at 12:37 AM, elzee said:

I have bad news here.

hydrogensayshdt, the author of hdt SMP, PE, HH, has lost interest in TESV. She don't want to touch Skyrim LE and SE anymore.

So SMP, PE, HH will no longer update. at least in the near future I guess. 

As SMP is still unstable and has some major bugs (like makes Lurker T pose and CTD and conflict wtih mods handling menumode), I hope someone can continue hydrogensayshdt's work.  

Where? I am pretty sure no such post exist on 9damao.

2 hours ago, YuliaS11 said:

Where? I am pretty sure no such post exist on 9damao.

On 8/19/2018 at 10:29 PM, elzee said:

From his private QQ group. (QQ is a social software widely used by Chinese people)

Here is a chat summary:

I placed basic translation in white font after.

It's very very rude putting chat log without permission. So I'll delete it after a short time. Just to prove the authenticity of the message

Reveal hidden contents

3 hours ago, Thenryb said:

It seems like 80% of this thread is about that not being likely to happen.

RealClone (or CloneReal, depending on which forum you're on) had speculated that he could convince Sister Hydrogen to debug and finish SMP, but that was before the CC update last week, so now that would include updating it as well. :classic_huh: No word since then. I think we'd all be better off if he would just release the source code if he's no longer interested in it.