39 minutes ago, kirmizz said:

Has anybody else a problem that skyrim crashes with hdtSSEHH 1.5.50? My Windows Event log shows that the crash is directly related to hdtSSEHighHeels.dll

I removed hdt HH as it was conflicting with nioveride (from racemenu), that stopped ctd for me. Not sure if it's an issue with my setup or the new racemenu but I'd rather keep racemenu than hdt heels

Thanks, I removed nioveride and any mods using it and voilà, it works again. Strange was, i could load the game with hdtSSEHH 1.5.39 without ctd, but hdt heels did not work properly of course. The hole story is weird, because I was on 1.5.39 and it stopped working suddently and I had no clue why, so I updated to 1.5.50 to test if the issue persists after the update. I have to further investigate in this matter.

But thanks again. 

Hey there people, I'm not the author of the mod but I'll post it still. Full SMP body 2.75 for SSE is out: https://www.patreon.com/posts/full-smp-body-2-21493082

I installed it (warning, UUNP body), tried to initiate sex scene between 2 NPCs and instead of f*cking each other this mod f*cked my CPU. Game turned into slideshow, unplayable mess with insane lags. So, I warned you, tread carefully.

6 minutes ago, TTRJN said:

Hey there people, I'm not the author of the mod but I'll post it still. Full SMP body 2.75 for SSE is out: https://www.patreon.com/posts/full-smp-body-2-21493082

I installed it (warning, UUNP body), tried to initiate sex scene between 2 NPCs and instead of f*cking each other this mod f*cked my CPU. Game turned into slideshow, unplayable mess with insane lags. So, I warned you, tread carefully.

Im run to smooth with LE version. I thought you do some things wrongs when you Install mods. For performance physics i suggest you should choice "basics physics" (first line). There are have breast, butt, vagina collison, no need to more.

Another selection require high end machine to run smoothly.  Or you can try Vyxenne's way change per-vertex to per-stringgle on UUNPVaginaN.xml file

3 hours ago, Slashz said:

for the people who try to hinder other's work you will fail on this one you can't stop the internet you know, it's a group effort to try to work on your failed projects, unless you pick the tool and work again or retire and hand over for the others that want to progress

It's not Sister Hydrogen who removes posts from LoversLab. You are barking up the wrong tree.

1 hour ago, TTRJN said:

This.... this is what I was looking for! Much thanks! I'll keep that Patreon in mind.

Nailed up the problem with performance. When installing this mod, DON'T install 4th male body option (one that have word "powerful" in description), and also this thing doesn't bode so well with ENB. But overall, very nice collisions indeed, very natural looking. Also, female body has rectum with collision, so enjoy that ass action ;)

Although, inability to change schlong size in MCM and presence of chinese characters that look like rectangles doesn't help at all :(

4 hours ago, TTRJN said:

Nailed up the problem with performance. When installing this mod, DON'T install 4th male body option (one that have word "powerful" in description), and also this thing doesn't bode so well with ENB. But overall, very nice collisions indeed, very natural looking. Also, female body has rectum with collision, so enjoy that ass action ;)

Although, inability to change schlong size in MCM and presence of chinese characters that look like rectangles doesn't help at all :(

Thank you, thank you, thank you, my only other issue is that i cant find the body with workin anus in BS only bodies with the vagina otherwise i have to use default body and it dosnt work with unp sliders, has anyone figure this out ?

3 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, my only other issue is that i cant find the body with workin anus in BS only bodies with the vagina otherwise i have to use default body and it dosnt work with unp sliders, has anyone figure this out ?

Bodyslide with sliders preset only on payment. If you want this you must buy its. 

2 hours ago, Slashz said:

copyright is an illusion, everything comes with remixing existing ideas, so in order to create something you have to combine other's work that's how every invention is made on this planet

Reveal hidden contents

Call me nuts, but I agree. Copyright is a harmful idea only benefitial to those who sell ideas. YOUR ideas. Created in 18th century to protect book printers, today it's flawed at its very core. Thankfully there are exceptions such as fair use but it's often forgotten. In era where making a copy of information is as simple as Ctrl-C Ctrl-V, there are still recording companies selling these copies as if this is some kind of hard work that requires rare materials. No it's not. Music albums, movies and software are not worth even a single penny unless it's a very first copy or original. This is just pure money grabbing for unlimited profit.

Even GNU foundation made an article about this: https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/not-ipr.html

26 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

As an artist, copyright means everthing and stops people from being able to steal my work and reap the benefits. Every advert you see would be stolen from poor artists if not for copyright laws.

Stealing your work huh? Well why don't you then publish your work to the public domain? What is common can't be stolen. Don't forget to put mark that it's YOUR work though. Signature or watermark.

"Every advert you see would be stolen from poor artists if not for copyright laws" - I don't see any adverts.

8 hours ago, Slashz said:

copyright is an illusion, everything comes with remixing existing ideas, so in order to create something you have to combine other's work that's how every invention is made on this planet

Reveal hidden contents

You're confusing copyright with patents.

4 hours ago, TTRJN said:

Stealing your work huh? Well why don't you then publish your work to the public domain? What is common can't be stolen. Don't forget to put mark that it's YOUR work though. Signature or watermark.

"Every advert you see would be stolen from poor artists if not for copyright laws" - I don't see any adverts.

Because if he wants to make a living by producing art, music, literature, etc, how can he do so if only one person buys his work then offers it up for free to everyone on their own site, thus also avoiding any advertisement profits?

Copyright allows artists to make a living without literally begging for donations. 

40 minutes ago, Slashz said:

no one is making money from doing mods

Check Patreon and here's a little parable:

A Man walks into a bar and announces he wants to buy everyone drinks all night, everyone is happy and become his friend.
A while later a shady character behind the bar starts charging for the drinks that the guy had already paid for.
In disgust, the man decides to spill all the drinks that the shady character had sold.
Everyone decides the man is worthless and go to the next bar down the road.

A friend of mine had an exhibition in an art gallery. While she was away working in a diferent country, a "not to be named" major Mobile phone manufacturer's advertising department got hold of her idea and made an advert out of it. She was never paid and lawyers advised her that they had changed it "just enough" to not be copyright theft.

This kind of shit is rife in this modern culture and I'm sad that we are seeing it here.

10 hours ago, TTRJN said:

Your short sightedness on this is hilarious, there are many ways that people sell their work: commision based, on one copy etc etc.

The point is, why should any artist have shady characters stealing their hard work and selling it to the highest bidder?

This is why we have copyright laws.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

A friend of mine had an exhibition in an art gallery. While she was away working in a diferent country, a "not to be named" major Mobile phone manufacturer's advertising department got hold of her idea and made an advert out of it. She was never paid and lawyers advised her that they had changed it "just enough" to not be copyright theft.

Well first of all, I feel sorry for your friend, shit happens.

Second and upmost. How is this related to the matter at hand: modding? How is this even remotely similar? Stealing art is bad, I agree... But keeping people away from downloading mod by erecting paywall? Just who the author of the mod think he/she is?

I have an idea: if mod author want to be paid for work, let him/her name the total price that he/she think that work is worth. Say, $30. If $30 are paid, mod is becoming free to download and redistributed to _anyone_ no matter if it's backer or random gamer. Win-win. Author takes money, "pirates" just have to wait for mod to be paid for.

Anyway, enough derailing. Let's stop this off-topic and start talking about HDT SMP.