1 hour ago, Yoxgg04 said:

Is there any real solution to FPS drops? Comming in from outdoors and smp is active causes a lagg and so far the only solution ive found is to reload the save that was created when you entered a building or cave.

Quick Save + Quick Load. It's a bug with the current build of HDT.

2 hours ago, elzee said:

?

I don't know how I feel, but if elzee is smiling. This must be good.

Update: Funny. I want to update all my mods right now too the latest version of SKSE, but do to HDT SMP. I can't do it yet. We just don't know if it'll get updated and even if HydrogensayHDT releases the source code who's going to take up the mantle?

12 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

And the mantle having been taken up, how long before the thing is diddled with to bring it up to speed; and what new problems will that produce? Oh, woe is me. Where will it all end?

When the right person or in this case team of developers decide to make it happen. Only time will tell and hope this time they actually build the damn thing on LL or Nexus. This way we can keep track of it easier and learn from it. 

14 hours ago, realclone said:

Here's a good news. Hydrogen sister will soon release the source code of SMP

You did it?! ?

hangover-brohug_gif.gif

Thank you thank you thank you, @realclone! Hydrogen's legend will only grow in giving us this last gift. Respect!

To the people asking what is next, I am not qualified to become "brother Oxygen", but I am highly motivated to make SMP work with SkyrimVR, and I am not certain anyone else will be willing to make the port. I don't have much programming experience but I do have loads of time to stare at code. I hope the LL community will come together to ensure many more years of jiggles. SMP will live!

Of course, a struggle is expected. Anyone know of a Discord channel or other such real-time communication platform where the dissection and recompilation of SMP is likely to happen?

Hello everyone, i have a lot of lag at Bard's Leap Summit and apparently it's an ocassion for hdt-smp, some solution to solve this problem?

When opening the game outside the SKSE it runrs perfectly, stable in the 60 fps  i set as a limit, when opening with SKSE, apparently for a physics bug i get less than 10 fps in that place.

Pc Specs: I7 6700K, gtx 1070, 16gb ram. 

12 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

I don't know how I feel, but if elzee is smiling. This must be good.

Update: Funny. I want to update all my mods right now too the latest version of SKSE, but do to HDT SMP. I can't do it yet. We just don't know if it'll get updated and even if HydrogensayHDT releases the source code who's going to take up the mantle?

That's true. Sister hydrogen said she considered about releasing the source code. May be in a half year if every thing goes well.

44 minutes ago, elzee said:

source code. May be in a half year if every thing goes well.

Ouch! Six months is a long time to wait. But I understand - to work on such a project, when only the end product is seen, is easy; to clean the code, make it understandable to outsiders, this is very hard. To release anything, Hydrogen is a hero. If we must wait, here we sit.

2 hours ago, elzee said:

That's true. Sister hydrogen said she considered about releasing the source code. May be in a half year if every thing goes well.

Hmm.. Do you think they could convince sister to just do a quick update of HDT SMP until she releases the source code? This way we can continue to use it with the new SKSE64 update? 

4 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Hmm.. Do you think they could convince sister to just do a quick update of HDT SMP until she releases the source code? This way we can continue to use it with the new SKSE64 update? 

I am more concerned about when sexlab will be updated.