1 hour ago, codylowey said:

There's a rumor that the source code will be released - but I don't know how much truth there is behind the rumor.  For now it is my expectation that won't actually happen.

Two people here with insider knowledge have said it will happen (or at the very least that there's the intention to do it) so I believe them. The real question is what kind of time frame we're looking at.

38 minutes ago, Yoxgg04 said:

do these updates improve HDT ingame or break any content previously created for hdt smp ?

Fuck if I know ? The changelogs for SMP and HH say only that they support 1.5.50 so I suspect they're just updates without other significant changes.

3 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Only wigs no hair and there are a tone of armors. 

Where can I find them though? Why is there nothing on Nexus? Are they on 9dm? Welp I was searching specifically for SMP. There's a huge list of CBBE Bodyslide conversions with a lot of them using HDT-SMP. 

10 minutes ago, SavioD said:

What is the problem with the hairs? 

So far, HDT-SMP-SE doesn't support physics hair- just physics wigs. That's no problem for me, I like being able to color-coordinate my hair with my outfits.

I'm using YunDao and KS wigs in SSE with HDT-SMP and they work fine. My fps runs at or above 45 (my new ENB dropped it by 5) except for the rare occasions when my hair gets stuck in an odd position it can't recover from (generally caused by sneak-no sneak-sneak-no sneak movements) and swamps my cpu with recursive instructions to recover. When that happens, a simple 5-second Quicksave >> Quickload fixes it 100% of the time by resetting the hair.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

So far, HDT-SMP-SE doesn't support physics hair- just physics wigs. That's no problem for me, I like being able to color-coordinate my hair with my outfits.

I'm using YunDao and KS wigs in SSE with HDT-SMP and they work fine. My fps runs at or above 45 (my new ENB dropped it by 5) except for the rare occasions when my hair gets stuck in an odd position it can't recover from (generally caused by sneak-no sneak-sneak-no sneak movements) and swamps my cpu with recursive instructions to recover. When that happens, a simple 5-second Quicksave >> Quickload fixes it 100% of the time by resetting the hair.

I understand, however I loved the mod that adds hdt to the vanilla hairs, just as it also added movement to the beard.

I have not done the test but would like to know, NPCs wearing clothes with physics will have a great impact on the performance of my game? Apparently the cloaks do not.

I'm going sacrifice the hairs for the mod "3d trees"!

1 hour ago, SavioD said:

Hey guys, anyone have time to convert two clothes? Executioner armor Bloddborn from team TAL and voldemort robes available in nexus, I tried on my own but I could not, if anyone has an interest in helping, I can post the XML, thanks.

I, too, would be delighted to find a guide or tutorial to converting (or just writing) HDT-SMP-SE xml's for SSE when the original Oldrim mod has HDT-PE xml's. I found a YouTube "how-to" video but can't learn from it due to my inability to follow the choppy "helter-skelter" narration and use of not-words. I would love to find a written step-by-step so I'm not sidetracked by strange pronunciations and mumbling.

All I'm getting is a spinning clock on the 9dm site when trying to create an account. It's the same problem I had the last time I tried to get these files. If anyone would be so kind to send me a pm with a link I would be eternally grateful.

It's especially annoying to have gone through the process of finding and converting a bunch of clothes and stuff for what seems like days to then have an update blow everything up.

5 hours ago, Fish_Hook said:

All I'm getting is a spinning clock on the 9dm site when trying to create an account. It's the same problem I had the last time I tried to get these files. If anyone would be so kind to send me a pm with a link I would be eternally grateful.

It's especially annoying to have gone through the process of finding and converting a bunch of clothes and stuff for what seems like days to then have an update blow everything up.

use Google Chrome and translate the page in your language with embedded plug-in

after that, is simple register an account and dowloading the files ?

it works for me, maybe you have to change DNS

5 minutes ago, Saeros said:

use Google Chrome and translate the page in your language with embedded plug-in

after that, is simple register an account and dowloading the files ?

it works for me, maybe you have to change DNS

I suppose I'll have to try that then. Modding can be such a pain sometimes, but without the challenge it wouldn't be worth doing.