4 hours ago, Thenryb said:

I saw that baidu network disc client link and it did not work for me either.(nor am I sure I want to install that sort of client in a language I cannot speak or understand.  Below that I saw something called "defaultbbps.xml" which I could download. Frankly, I am new to the process of creating an xml  and the video tutorials I have seen (Tony Allie eg) are couched toward CBBE bodies and I am using UUNP. I was hoping what that this was sort of a package that would include that xml.

Thanks for the link. Too bad access to that updated body is not as easy as access to the Framework, Physics and Heels.

This is the mod your looking for. 

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

FYI  - HydrogenSaysHDT has been lurking on this thread at approx 9 a.m. and 12 noon UK time.

The plot thickens. :classic_ph34r:

Well I hope HydrogenSaysHDT knows we really appreciate what she's done and hope she understands we really would love her work. Words are not enough to thank her for doing what she's done for the community with the new update. 

16 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Well I hope HydrogenSaysHDT knows we really appreciate what she's done and hope she understands we really would love her work. Words are not enough to thank her for doing what she's done for the community with the new update. 

Couldn't agree more

45 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Hydrogen is a hero! ?

Unfortunately, some small number of us have no further interest in SSE. This update does nothing for those who want to pair SMP with SkyrimVR.

If Hydrogen will not use the SKSE team's method of supporting SkyrimVR (or let someone buy a VR headset for development!), someone else will still need the source code to support the VR branch.

To release the source eventually AND these updates now, Hydrogen will be legendary in the modding world.

Something I'd be interested in is this: if hydrogen is indeed quitting the development of smp and skyrim in general, what is he/she working on now?

Surely a talent like this wouldn't quit modding/game development completely? Maybe if the community knew, they/we would be less annoying with regards to updates and releasing said source code!

Answers on a postcard :P

I still can't register, after I fill in the form and send it in there is a short message from Chrome that it's waiting on 9damao, then nothing changes. I've gone through settings in the browser, made sure cookies is accepted and turned off adblocking, but nothing seems to help. Is there something I'm missing?

11 minutes ago, Kaarinah said:

I still can't register, after I fill in the form and send it in there is a short message from Chrome that it's waiting on 9damao, then nothing changes. I've gone through settings in the browser, made sure cookies is accepted and turned off adblocking, but nothing seems to help. Is there something I'm missing?

try again in a few hours, that website can be really slow

46 minutes ago, Kaarinah said:

If you need the downloads I have them if you need them

17 hours ago, tasairis said:

HDT just updated.

Framework

SMP

High Heels

These links all point to 9damao, which has been completely unusable (with Firefox OR MIE) for me for many months and still is- it lets me log in but that's it- can't leave a message (infinite spinny thing) and no download links. Do you suppose someone can persuade Sister Hydrogen to post his SMP stuff on a website that actually works and is also not Baidu-related?? Baidu is malware death incarnate.

6 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

These links all point to 9damao, which has been completely unusable (with Firefox OR MIE) for me for many months and still is- it lets me log in but that's it- can't leave a message (infinite spinny thing) and no download links. Do you suppose someone can persuade Sister Hydrogen to post his SMP stuff on a website that actually works and is also not Baidu-related?? Baidu is malware death incarnate.

Check your PM

6 hours ago, degenernate said:

Hydrogen is a hero! ?

Unfortunately, some small number of us have no further interest in SSE. This update does nothing for those who want to pair SMP with SkyrimVR.

If Hydrogen will not use the SKSE team's method of supporting SkyrimVR (or let someone buy a VR headset for development!), someone else will still need the source code to support the VR branch.

To release the source eventually AND these updates now, Hydrogen will be legendary in the modding world.

No, it make sure people on SSE side can continue creating clothing, hair, jewelry etc and further develop mods which you can port to Skyrim VR. It is important. As for VR and the source code. We just simply wait. 

And HydrogenSaysHDT is already legnedary. She created HDT PE extension and a few other mods. She's got nothing to prove. 

Image result for monkey in zen