Looking for help with getting collisions with HDT-SMP. Also major shout out to the person who dropped this gem and saved my load order as i had to do a fresh install because of a computer return last night. If anyone has any files or guide for hdt smp collisions with a CBBE body, you'd make my day ! 

8 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Unless it's changed since last time I used CBPC it's not ideal if you use body morphing mods. As far as I could tell the config is set up to allow for 0-100 weight changes and not racemenu morphs. It still worked but the physics got a bit wonky for me! I guess if the morphs were to only make subtle changes it would probably not be noticable though.

OK, thanks for that info- I was aware that CBPC was body-shape/size sensitive but I didn't know it was possible to morph a body via RM64 in-game morphs so much that it went "out of bounds" for CBPC.

I found an interesting mod. What do you think will adapt or not?

I'll try. Honestly, I'm already a little sick of wigs (And there are a lot of them, and even more ..). But I struggle and finish. But I want something new ... :) 

sorry for for english.... i`m only Siberian popsicle ? (? she knows)

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

I'll try. Honestly, I'm already a little sick of wigs (And there are a lot of them, and even more ..). But I struggle and finish. But I want something new ... :) 

No one understood my previous post? This is a weapon with SMP physics!  If I understand how it works, then we can “revive” a lot.

And the majority only wants boobs to jump and shake ..

sorry for for english.... i`m only Siberian popsicle ? (? she knows)

You may take a look at https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68009-all-in-one-hdtskinnedmeshphysics-setup-20b-fomod/?page=53&tab=comments#comment-2446162

On 1/22/2019 at 12:18 PM, Gromilla said:

On almost every page I give a link to all the archives of physics DLL files. I have an archive in my signature that contains everything.?
AND again: 

? ? ?    ?   ? ?     SMP CORE DLL FILES HERE !!!  ???????

God bless you my friend for saving me pain and frustration and everything else :P

3 hours ago, Gromilla said:

It is shown with All Geared Up. I wonder if it will play well with Ecotone Dual Sheath, the SSE equivalent of Oldrim's Dual Sheath Redux?

Spoiler

I'm already a little sick of wigs (And there are a lot of them, and even more ..). But I struggle and finish.

Me too. I'm only doing it because Pickelsturn got himself banned and if I we didn't do it the mod would be orphaned in addition to being broken.

i`m only Siberian popsicl? (? she knows)

Well, you're the first guy I ever met who lives above the Arctic Circle. In an igloo. Eating whale blubber. Oh wait, I think I may have mixed my metaphors there... I like my metaphors shaken, not stirred... :classic_tongue:??

20 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

It is shown with All Geared Up. I wonder if it will play well with Ecotone Dual Sheath, the SSE equivalent of Oldrim's Dual Sheath Redux?

Hide contents

Me too. I'm only doing it because Pickelsturn got himself banned and if I we didn't do it the mod would be orphaned in addition to being broken.

Well, you're the first guy I ever met who lives above the Arctic Circle. In an igloo. Eating whale blubber. Oh wait, I think I may have mixed my metaphors there... I like my metaphors shaken, not stirred... :classic_tongue:??

By the way about that... I know this is completely off topic but (I assume all geared up works similar to visible favorite weapons)... do you by chance know how to get visible favorite weapons compatible with Dual Sheath Redux? (As in... the left handed weapons and staffs will stay on person when you change weapons or spells or whatever.)

1 hour ago, Kadeda said:

By the way about that... I know this is completely off topic but (I assume all geared up works similar to visible favorite weapons)... do you by chance know how to get visible favorite weapons compatible with Dual Sheath Redux? (As in... the left handed weapons and staffs will stay on person when you change weapons or spells or whatever.)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3903

3 hours ago, Kadeda said:

Umm... i... i don't get it.

Well, Мистер сибирская эскимо linked you directly to the mod you mentioned- apparently, Мистер эскимо believes that there is info there regarding Ecotone Dual Sheath compatibility. :classic_biggrin:

On 1/26/2019 at 4:00 AM, Vyxenne said:

Well, Мистер сибирская эскимо linked you directly to the mod you mentioned- apparently, Мистер эскимо believes that there is info there regarding Ecotone Dual Sheath compatibility. :classic_biggrin:

the only One person who calls me that way .... I’ll probably take my new nickname. ??

20 hours ago, daedrasp said:

Anyone interest at HDT-PE Nier 2B mod to SMP SSE version? :D

https://www.patreon.com/posts/9204-nier-2b-by-19195156

Adapting is not difficult. You can do everything yourself .... 

I will do it if you agreed with the authors :)

I can do a lot, but my potato comp cannot pull out all the mods at once ...

I want the game to have a lot of different physics in the game and that it does not take away resources, well, that would be minimal. And imagine that the player is almost like in real life, everything is alive. almost every muscle moves, all outfits, jewelery and even weapons are almost alive .. everything wavers from every breath .. not bad?

f..k googl translator... i`m sorry for my english.?

On 1/22/2019 at 9:34 PM, agiz19 said:

Thank you very much

hope u find one that translates a picture

Hi   i guess you mean with pictures the code below the registration?

actually you dont need to insert the picture code,, since the code is deactivated   for now,, this written beside the code input. But If you switch from the original site to the translated site  you will se what belongs to which place.......

13 hours ago, Gromilla said:

the only One person who calls me that way .... I’ll probably take my new nickname. ??

13 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Hi id did the sse conversion  , but the problem is that the cloth will stretch sometimes over the whole screen. This is due to the body i use its a cbbe. Maybe unpb will work. The rest of the outfit  boots and sword  are perfect, even the hair. JFYI

3 hours ago, RmX93 said:

I don't know if somebody already said that here but while I was customizing CBBE.xml and I found the "misspell" as <prenetration> instead of <penetration> was it made intentionally or is it a bug?

There'd be warnings in the SMP logfile if it wasn't valid.

21 minutes ago, R246 said:

There'd be warnings in the SMP logfile if it wasn't valid.

It's a well known issue, prenetration/penetration you can use either for a triangle shape. I guess Hydrogen hasn't fixed it so that earlier xml files don't lose compatibility