4 minutes ago, Zquad1 said:

Does anyone have the HDT-SMP files needed to run the Yundao Hair with Physics Mod I tried to get it from 9damao.com but it asks me to put in a verification code when I try logging in but it's written in Chinese --->  

Reveal hidden contents

vericode.PNG

Yeah, I can't even get the framework and the main file because I can't get the caption (I created an account ages ago and now it doesn't let me log in without it)

4 hours ago, Mortsllem said:

Yeah, I can't even get the framework and the main file because I can't get the caption (I created an account ages ago and now it doesn't let me log in without it)

Can anyone who understands Chinese fetch the files for us and upload them here come next version update?   I already have the latest version but others don't.

On 1/22/2019 at 12:18 PM, Gromilla said:

On almost every page I give a link to all the archives of physics DLL files. I have an archive in my signature that contains everything.?
AND again: 

? ? ?    ?   ? ?     SMP CORE DLL FILES HERE !!!  ???????

If you ever cannot find this specific post with the .dll files downloaded link here. Search for any post by Gromilla s/he has a link to their public folder with the files in their signiture.

14 hours ago, Butch93h said:

Looking at the nexus page, it seems like the author did not really have permission to upload the mod when he did it but HydrogensaysHDT has since said that he/she does not care anymore.

Of course it would be nice to have the HDT hosted somewhere a bit more accessible, but....

How is that six-month code cleanup progressing? Does this development have any relation to that plan? It would be very reassuring to confirm Hydrogen is on track for a source code release in March, as we expected ~5 months ago. 

11 hours ago, CrysisWar1234 said:

Can anyone who understands Chinese fetch the files for us and upload them here come next version update?   I already have the latest version but others don't.

There is handwriting of Chinese characters, I spent 15 minutes and was able to enter the code. Link below

http://cidian.ru/handwriting-input

The problem only when you activate the mailbox-does not receive an email with the code for some reason

1 hour ago, Sneak86 said:

Why isn't breast physics working? Cloaks work (thanks Cminnow), armor too, and the body of the problem. CBBE is the latest version installed. Maybe some file is missing in the folder?

And in which case the breast physics does not work? when naked or in some clothes?
In each dress, some body is inserted (what is there and as soon as God and the author knows ..), the naked body has its own settings (some Unp family .. or CBBE... or some f**ck i don`t know which one), and the physics settings files are designed for a particular body. A list of xml files will not help at all.  

I do not know how the rest of my colleagues, but what begins to enrage me is that there is no topic for beginners to get acquainted with SMP physics. This topic has outgrown itself. If someone could (my English is bad for this unfortunately) to collect information, links, etc. in order to reduce the number of identical questions on each page it would be fine. something with constantly emerging issues. FAQ for beginners.. where to download files, what to do if the boobs are not shaking, what to do if I jerk off and there is no pleasure ... :))

8 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

And in which case the breast physics does not work? when naked or in some clothes?
In each dress, some body is inserted (what is there and as soon as God and the author knows ..), the naked body has its own settings (some Unp family .. or CBBE... or some f**ck i don`t know which one), and the physics settings files are designed for a particular body. A list of xml files will not help at all.  

I do not know how the rest of my colleagues, but what begins to enrage me is that there is no topic for beginners to get acquainted with SMP physics. This topic has outgrown itself. If someone could (my English is bad for this unfortunately) to collect information, links, etc. in order to reduce the number of identical questions on each page it would be fine. something with constantly emerging issues. FAQ for beginners.. where to download files, what to do if the boobs are not shaking, what to do if I jerk off and there is no pleasure ... :))

Please forgive me for such stupid questions, I also quite hard to find answers to English-language sites. No physics when the body is naked and when the armor/clothing. About armor and clothing, I already realized that you need to customize the Bodyslide, but with a naked body, I did not quite understand

37 minutes ago, Sneak86 said:

Please forgive me for such stupid questions, I also quite hard to find answers to English-language sites. No physics when the body is naked and when the armor/clothing. About armor and clothing, I already realized that you need to customize the Bodyslide, but with a naked body, I did not quite understand

do not worry, everyone came across this. :)
Just tell me what body is installed in the game. All reading the forum install some files in the hope that it will help, but you can not do it thoughtlessly. Unfortunately, this physics is arranged so that everything needs to be controlled.

upd.  Write me in PM if not something is completely wrong.

2 hours ago, Farass said:

Converted some Skyrim LE animal physics for Skyrim SE.

troll, horse, goat, riekling, giant and bear. Just overwrite when asked

HDT-SMP Creatures.zip

Well looks like it's back to SMP for a bit until CBPC gets a similar update, options are so much fun ?.

Quick question though- this bypasses the idea of the MNC aroused meshes popping in at a certain threshold entirely, right? Even with creature framework arousal threshold at 100 or turned off I still have lots of floppy horse dong everywhere (man, if I had a nickel for every time I've had to say that!), is there any way to avoid that?

32 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

Well looks like it's back to SMP for a bit until CBPC gets a similar update, options are so much fun ?.

Quick question though- this bypasses the idea of the MNC aroused meshes popping in at a certain threshold entirely, right? Even with creature framework arousal threshold at 100 or turned off I still have lots of floppy horse dong everywhere (man, if I had a nickel for every time I've had to say that!), is there any way to avoid that?

The penis only have physics when in a "non" erect state. When aroused it switches mesh to where only the balls have physics and the penis has collision

On 2/1/2019 at 11:07 PM, Vyxenne said:

You're welcome. If you mean SMP wigs, not that I know of. If you mean just plain ol' static wigs, yes, crap-tons of them. The best ones are the Apachii Wigs. In my humble opinion, it's pointless to do physics on short styles- you have to study and squint at the screen to even detect the subtle hair movement. So I use Apachii wigs (or one of my 1000 hairstyles in Racemenu) for shorter styles and save the SMP load for the ponytails and longer styles.

i mean smp styles yes been using firekeeper from yundao for a while it looks kinda cool with this bloodborne stuff and it changes colour everytime i open the game it usually goes to black and makes my game laggy but somethimes it takes my original hair no lag colour couple equips and fixed. is it beacuse mod itself or something with the wig basics? or maybe i have the inari tail

20190203042103_1.jpg

4 hours ago, Farass said:

The penis only have physics when in a "non" erect state. When aroused it switches mesh to where only the balls have physics and the penis has collision

Got that, and having the permanent floppy bits makes sense (at least to me and my perverted mind) for giants and trolls and such but for horses it is a bit much. I was just wondering if it was possible to have the regular (no schlong/ schlong retracted) model most of the time and the new model for sexlab scenes but it seems the way the new physics version works makes that a no (basically we would need an ability to have the model swapped out at two arousal thresholds instead of the on/off we have now). Not the end of the world, I can live with it. Thanks again for porting this!   

2 hours ago, Redswift said:

Now this is the modding utopia we should all be striving to reach.

CvaSFrbXYAABYTH.jpg.835b7558e6de1264bcbcea97436cc41c.jpg

On 1/16/2019 at 5:33 PM, Gromilla said:

I will revive the topic a bit. And I know for sure who will like it :)  

Reveal hidden contents

OMG where can I get that wig! And how does it have collisions when I can't get mine to do that? Are you using that body with all the proxy collision parts?

10 hours ago, Gromilla said:

do not worry, everyone came across this. :)
Just tell me what body is installed in the game. All reading the forum install some files in the hope that it will help, but you can not do it thoughtlessly. Unfortunately, this physics is arranged so that everything needs to be controlled.

upd.  Write me in PM if not something is completely wrong.

The body is CBBE (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198?tab=files), you can throw a list of mods installed, although there is 275 esp

5 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Got that, and having the permanent floppy bits makes sense (at least to me and my perverted mind) for giants and trolls and such but for horses it is a bit much. I was just wondering if it was possible to have the regular (no schlong/ schlong retracted) model most of the time and the new model for sexlab scenes but it seems the way the new physics version works makes that a no (basically we would need an ability to have the model swapped out at two arousal thresholds instead of the on/off we have now). Not the end of the world, I can live with it. Thanks again for porting this!   

CvaSFrbXYAABYTH.jpg.835b7558e6de1264bcbcea97436cc41c.jpg

Here is a version for the horse without the physics (balls&penis) in the "unaroused" state

HDT-SMP Horse_alt.zip

So here is a question, I have have a UUNP HDT-SMP setup where the vagina is actually animated as well as the belly and boobs, however I do not get any collision from male or female hands or male genitalia. If someone has some .xml files that will give hands and male genetalia collision, could you upload it? I will upload the ones I am using so if anyone is more savvy than me (which is very easy to be) and can just edit the .xml's I currently have then that would help as well.

MaleHands.xml

penis.xml (don't know which one applies physics and collision to male schlongs)

UUNPVagina.xml

defaultBBPs.xml

Hands.xml

MaleGenitals.xml (don't know which one applies physics and collision to male schlongs)

I would MUCH prefer to use HDT-SMP  for the physics of my character because it just looks so much better than CBPC in my opinion but CBPC has collisions for me.

I'm trying to convert some LE SMP outfits to SE, some of them have the bug, which is the clothes stretch to infinity. It is said that is because SSE have the bones number limit in terms of the nif files, which is each partion cannot exceed 80 bones. I know the reason but I have no idea in fixing it.  Does anyone know how to fix it?

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

OMG where can I get that wig! And how does it have collisions when I can't get mine to do that? Are you using that body with all the proxy collision parts?

This wig will be in the updated pack. If you can’t wait, I can make a separate mod with a few wigs just for you  :)

7 hours ago, Sneak86 said:

The body is CBBE (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198?tab=files), you can throw a list of mods installed, although there is 275 esp

Try to remove all existing files from the folder Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs (saving them, of course, just in case) and install standard xml files for the CBBE body from here CBBE SMP Config v1.0.6