3 hours ago, jinneah said:

Trying to figure something out, I'd appreciate it if you guys help to clear it up.

If I have skse ver 2.0.12 I won't be able to run any HDT-SMP mods?

The latest skse (2.0.12) works fine with the latest SMP. The dependency things were sorted out in a way that the minor updates on skse won't mess things up on the SMP.

5 hours ago, sopmod said:

Im using 2.0.12 its working fine for me

3 hours ago, kalikka said:

The latest skse (2.0.12) works fine with the latest SMP. The dependency things were sorted out in a way that the minor updates on skse won't mess things up on the SMP.

Thank you pals. Any working link to the latest one? Since I'm not sure i got the correct version...

Upd: Nvm, found it.

Upd2: Guys, any idea what can cause this - (vid example) and how to fix it? AKA hairs clipping through the body.

4 hours ago, jinneah said:

Thank you pals. Any working link to the latest one? Since I'm not sure i got the correct version...

Upd2: Guys, any idea what can cause this - (vid example) and how to fix it? AKA hairs clipping through the body.

not correctly tuned collisions between hair and body at least. It is possible to adjust collisions between hair and clothes, but only for some specific outfits.

I'm in the middle of setting up SMP on my game and everything looks to be working well, I just have a question and this seems like the best place to ask.

How hard is it to add SMP to a cloak, specifically the cloak from this (The Legends Breton Knight) mod.

First time posting here so hi and thanks in advance.

5 minutes ago, KainDracula said:

I'm in the middle of setting up SMP on my game and everything looks to be working well, I just have a question and this seems like the best place to ask.

How hard is it to add SMP to a cloak, specifically the cloak from this (The Legends Breton Knight) mod.

If you have never used a 3d program like blender or 3ds max then it will be a huge learning experience but if you are willing to put in the time it can be very rewarding. There are a lot of tutorials scattered around 'tinternet.

12 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

If you have never used a 3d program like blender or 3ds max then it will be a huge learning experience but if you are willing to put in the time it can be very rewarding. There are a lot of tutorials scattered around 'tinternet.

That's what though. While I would love to learn how to use those programs due to health I can't (not without doing myself some harm anyway). 

Thank you very much for the reply.

3 hours ago, KainDracula said:

As comrade @Yinkle said, if there are no necessary bones in the meshes, then nothing will work out. And to add these bones you need to be able to work in 3D programs. If there is an interest in SMP physics, it is easier to start with ready-made HDT PE models. When there are already ready-made bones to provide physics and you just need to teach them to move correctly within the framework of the SMP framework, write the correct xml file, learn how to model movement dynamics using those operators that the framework provides. Mass, inertia, springiness, damping, taking into account the weights of bones, the position of bones in space, the restriction of their movement alone or in an array. The next step is to understand how to configure the interaction of meshes in the turning world and between themselves, that is, collisions. 

re. Nobody noticed that there is an opportunity to revive parts of the weapon. or something else .. interesting to work in this direction?

Honestly, All packs of wigs with physics (KS HDT Wigs, YunDao HDT.. and other for Se) were collected on the first versions of the SMP framework and carry a lot of errors and shortcomings. These are not the issues of the authors, but the conditions of that time. God will give us strength and the authors will give us permission, we will update everything for new realities. 

I apologize if it seemed that I was trying to hide something or be above everyone, this is absolutely not the case. I don’t want to get any bonuses from what I’m doing, what I can do, and I want to revive the game. ?

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

As comrade @Yinkle said, if there are no necessary bones in the meshes, then nothing will work out. And to add these bones you need to be able to work in 3D programs. If there is an interest in SMP physics, it is easier to start with ready-made HDT PE models. When there are already ready-made bones to provide physics and you just need to teach them to move correctly within the framework of the SMP framework, write the correct xml file, learn how to model movement dynamics using those operators that the framework provides. Mass, inertia, springiness, damping, taking into account the weights of bones, the position of bones in space, the restriction of their movement alone or in an array. The next step is to understand how to configure the interaction of meshes in the turning world and between themselves, that is, collisions. 

To be honest while I knew it wouldn't be I was hoping it would easy, however if it was easy it would be readily available.

Thank you very much for the reply (and the link to the latest SMP).

16 minutes ago, KainDracula said:

To be honest while I knew it wouldn't be I was hoping it would easy, however if it was easy it would be readily available.

Thank you very much for the reply (and the link to the latest SMP).

Well. Thank you for interesting.

On ready-made HDT PE models is not so difficult to learn. My signature has lessons to start with. Take something not complicated (I can give for experiments some sort of wig or take a Inari tail for example) and try, change the parameters, see what happens and remember .. :) as usual. Many are just waiting for a ready-made solution "once and for all will be great." .. or the red button "Make me beautiful." It is not interesting.. 

I read here what I wrote earlier and realized that I was writing garbage. Sorry, I am writing via Google translator and a lot just flies to nowhere. I would really like to tell about everything, to share everything that I already knew and understood .. if you are interested, write to me at PM.

14 hours ago, markTheLustOne said:

Can be a different mesh name, something like my hair use a CBBE mesh as collisions but my body is UNP.

14 hours ago, Gromilla said:

not correctly tuned collisions between hair and body at least. It is possible to adjust collisions between hair and clothes, but only for some specific outfits.

14 hours ago, markTheLustOne said:

Seems like Ks hairdos, I really apreciate the work but the xml seems to be a bit strange sometimes.

Is possible to copy the bones from a body and use the armor as parameter to avoid major cripping?

Yeah the one I used is from KS wigs. I'm going through another task, means trying to set up CBP(C) physics so they could work together with HDT SMP.

10 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Honestly, All packs of wigs with physics (KS HDT Wigs, YunDao HDT.. and other for Se) were collected on the first versions of the SMP framework and carry a lot of errors and shortcomings. These are not the issues of the authors, but the conditions of that time. God will give us strength and the authors will give us permission, we will update everything for new realities. 

I apologize if it seemed that I was trying to hide something or be above everyone, this is absolutely not the case. I don’t want to get any bonuses from what I’m doing, what I can do, and I want to revive the game. ?

Ah I see, so there's no guarantee for them to work as intended due to possible errors.

Thank you for your dedication and willingness to help btw, I'm sure a lot of people appreciate it. If it's hard to explain something due to language barrier people shouldn't be thinking you're hiding stuff anyway ?

5 hours ago, Gromilla said:

I read here what I wrote earlier and realized that I was writing garbage. Sorry, I am writing via Google translator and a lot just flies to nowhere. I would really like to tell about everything, to share everything that I already knew and understood .. if you are interested, write to me at PM.

IMO it's alright, don't worry. I'm sure the main point can be understood without any confusion. Don't be ashamed since it's already worth of applause that you're trying to push your boundaries, communicate with people here and explain complicated things to them. ?

P.S. если нужна какая-то помощь с переводом - обращайся) особенно каких-нибудь гайдов/инструкций, помогу чем смогу.

19 hours ago, jinneah said:

Yay. Managed to fix it by setting up all the physics correctly.  (warning - nsfw boobies)

Too bad it still clips through the armor.

5 hours ago, jinneah said:

P.S. если нужна какая-то помощь с переводом - обращайся) особенно каких-нибудь гайдов/инструкций, помогу чем смогу.

О! спасибо, это да, иногда очень нужно! 

4 hours ago, jinneah said:

Yay. Managed to fix it by setting up all the physics correctly.  (warning - nsfw boobies)

Too bad it still clips through the armor.

А а как решил проблему, если не секрет? 

17 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

О! спасибо, это да, иногда очень нужно! 

? you're welcome

18 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

А а как решил проблему, если не секрет? 

очень просто на самом деле, ничего особенного - у меня физика тела cbpс была неправильно настроена для работы вместе с hdt, сделала всё как надо и теперь ок. только как я понимаю у KS париков баг с двойными мешами 

52 minutes ago, jinneah said:

? you're welcome

очень просто на самом деле, ничего особенного - у меня физика тела cbpс была неправильно настроена для работы вместе с hdt, сделала всё как надо и теперь ок. только как я понимаю у KS париков баг с двойными мешами 

да, есть такое, это из-за того что в esp файле в настройках париков в разделе Biped Object выбраны две позиции (обычно Hiar and Long Hair) нужно отставить Hair, для самого парика и его модели и все сохранить. Все собираюсь переделать, но руки не доходят :) Там еще много косяков. 

Spoiler

Clipboard01.jpg.1448d331bf9bb35770cba938e97b03fd.jpg 

а клиповать с телом все равно будет, надо добавлять меши коллизий чтобы уж наверняка :) Можно добавить и коллизии для некоторых основных используемых нарядов, тогда вообще песня будет :)

11 minutes ago, markTheLustOne said:

everybody recommend you to use CBPC to handle vagina and body physics and use SMP only for hair and clothes

cbpc giving me same perfarmance as smp in my setup. is should be light but its not here in my setup. btw does cbpc physic looks unnaturel compared to smp? does cbpc support penis physics like floppysos?

i really want to use cbpc but its not saving my perfmornce

16 hours ago, Shoneleven said:

cbpc giving me same perfarmance as smp in my setup. is should be light but its not here in my setup. btw does cbpc physic looks unnaturel compared to smp? does cbpc support penis physics like floppysos?

i really want to use cbpc but its not saving my perfmornce

I think that you really should be more careful while using this statement, you can have the same performance under some circunstances but when you begin to use a lot of smp, in a huge orgy or a lot of guards using capes you will feel how smp can tank your fps and at least for now the vagina collision on CBPC is better than smp.