21 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

He's reachable via some Chinese-language site(s) and several people who frequent LL know him and can message him via "Q-something" (apparently a Chinese social media site.) However, rumor has it he's not very chatty and has threatened to block people just for asking him not to abandon SSE development, or at least release the source code so that others can continue development if he doesn't want to.

That said, he has updated it, bugs and all, the last few times Bethesda has decided to crap on its PC player base with their Sales and Marketing "updates" so there is always hope.

PS: He's known in China as "Sister Hydrogen," not "Hrydrogen Sister." It would be respectful to at least use his proper nickname. His English-language persona is "HydrogensaysHDT."

Its a girl!

40 minutes ago, nieda13 said:

hdt smp was ssold to microsft in nov.2018.. So dont expect any new update. Its dead for now. The latest release will work with skse 2.0.11

Thats where we stand right now.

proof? 

To something like this, everything went ... Thanks for the info.

That`s all, I am give up with physics. I will spoil the textures and create ugly followers. Everything is moving to CBPC !! F**k... M ... again spoil everything ..

54 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

proof? 

To something like this, everything went ... Thanks for the info.

That`s all, I am give up with physics. I will spoil the textures and create ugly followers. Everything is moving to CBPC !! F**k... M ... again spoil everything ..

I read this on thread last week. I was surprised, too. I will try to find that related post.. i wonder why its not been posted elsewhere. It could have been on a steam thread  but i cant remeber right now..   As for cbpc  it looks awesome and to me nearly no difference to smp except  there need to be some hair  included, but the cbpc author claimed he might look into it  in the future. Ahh now it came to my mind it was on reddit  where someone mentioned the above related hydrgensayhdt.

6 minutes ago, nieda13 said:

I read this on thread last week. I was surprised, too. I will try to find that related post.. i wonder why its not been posted elsewhere. It could have been on a steam thread  but i cant remeber right now..   As for cbpc  it looks awesome and to me nearly no difference to smp except  there need to be some hair  included, but the cbpc author claimed he might look into it  in the future. Ahh now it came to my mind it was on reddit  where someone mentioned the above related hydrgensayhdt.

Thanks for the information!
  I do not think that needs to be scared something or panicked (except for the remarkably unpredictable updates from Steam?). Wait and see :)

1 hour ago, nieda13 said:

hdt smp was ssold to microsft in nov.2018.. So dont expect any new update. Its dead for now. The latest release will work with skse 2.0.11

What the? How can SMP be sold? It's based on Bullet Physics which is open. Havok Physics is what Microsoft acquired in 2014 from Intel. That's why HDT-PE was abandoned and HDT-SMP born.

39 minutes ago, R246 said:

What the? How can SMP be sold? It's based on Bullet Physics which is open. Havok Physics is what Microsoft acquired in 2014 from Intel. That's why HDT-PE was abandoned and HDT-SMP born.

anyways hdt  ist not smp  , i dont know if the info on reddit is true   or not  future will show.. if that is a fake info  actually i dont care i have cbpc   so i moved on...

42 minutes ago, R246 said:

I suspect the nieda13 is confused because Havok was sold to MS, but Havok was only used in HDT PE.

PE won't be ported because there is no 64 bits Havok SDK publicly available.

But none of that affects HDT SMP,  because SMP uses Bullet I believe.

11 minutes ago, wibllewobble said:

I suspect the nieda13 is confused because Havok was sold to MS, but Havok was only used in HDT PE.

PE won't be ported because there is no 64 bits Havok SDK publicly available.

But none of that affects HDT SMP,  because SMP uses Bullet I believe.

check the link above

3 hours ago, nieda13 said:

I don't believe that's true. HDT-PE in Oldrim is based on Havok, which was first sold to Intel and then to Microgreed, who cut us off from using it in SSE.

SMP is "Bullet" physics, not based on Havok, which is why we are using it in SSE. If Sister Hydrogen had really sold it to anyone, he would not have been able to update it as he has.

3 hours ago, nieda13 said:

Its a girl!

According to at least two Chinese people who actually know him and have posted in this very thread about him, "Sister Hydrogen" aka "HydrogensaysHDT" is a man. Do you actually know him? What are you basing this statement on?

11 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

According to at least two Chinese people who actually know him and have posted in this very thread about him, "Sister Hydrogen" aka "HydrogensaysHDT" is a man. Do you actually know him? What are you basing this statement on?

Is the difference important to us? :) The main thing is that everything works ..

Hey ?

58 minutes ago, nieda13 said:

Nieda, nowhere does this subreddit article say anything about "selling SMP" to anyone. It is all dated many months ago, and talks about Sister Hydrogen's loss of interest in SMP for SSE as well as the years-old sale of Havok to Intel >> Microgreed. Not one word about "selling SMP" to anyone.

It also corrects someone who erroneously states that Sister Hyrdrogen is a female- he is a male.

6 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Is the difference important to us? :) The main thing is that everything works ..

Hey ?

It matters only if you care about less-than-factual statements being publicly published as fact without correction. Whether HydrogensaysHDT is male or female doesn't matter at all except to his wife or girlfriend/boyfriend, but the false rumor of him (or her if you want to believe in unicorns) "selling SMP to Microsoft" is absolutely unfounded as far as I can see- even the article @nieda13 linked does not say that at all.

And "everything works" only thanks to people like you who put hours of time and effort into fixing/converting HDT-PE outfits and wigs to HDT-SMP. So thank you.

Oh, and "Hey" yourself! ♥♥♥

5 hours ago, nieda13 said:

It's sad to see all of these wonderful types of programs that could be expanded upon being closed off/sold off for personal use to the highest bidder just so they can make themselves some quick money.  (Which I totally understand their perspective as well.  It's not easy making a stable physics engine.)  What did Microsoft do to Minecraft, milked it for money while releasing very little content with what resources they could have used for it.  On the bright side, we're seeing a massive downfall of Triple A studios failing in the market with what's happening to Activision.  Makes room for actual content creation with hopefully passionate gaming devs.

Vyxenne, Gromilla, you two are awesome!   I'm just a lurker here, not able to contribute much, and my little Rynne sits back and enjoys the fruits of all your labors.  Thank you both!  This whole discussion is so much more worth while because you both contribute.  Rynne thanks you, from the bottom of her (deviously restrained, and jiggly wrapped) heart.  So do I.

Fellow lurker here with a nearly completely functional game with both HDTSMP and CBP-C

I have yundao hairs installed, but there aren't a lot of options and I was able to track down a KS wigs HDT file in this thread not long ago. When I install the KS wigs file, the hairs work well, but refuse to collide with any characters wearing them and proceed to clip through shoulders and such, but do in fact move.

A select few hairs did not work at all and proceeded to stretch into the ground and into oblivion.

The hairs also appear as pelts when selecting them, but that's a small issue to me. Not worth figuring out.

I know for a fact this topic has been brought up on multiple occasions and I hopefully am not beating a dead horse, it's just that it's nearly impossible to find appropriate information in the sea of text in this thread and a few others on nexus and such.

Somewhere I saw it mentioned that each hair has its own xml file, which is definitely cumbersome when considering porting it over to SSE. If that truly is the case, then it is no surprise that there are issues.

My main concern is getting body collisions working properly. I use the UNP body type and every other item and physics mod works mostly without issue so far, so this is my last one that I aim to add to my loadout and it is clearly the most troublesome.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction!

P.s. I got overwhelmed just considering the idea of figuring out the bones and their nodes in nifoptimizer and adding lines into the xml files, so I'll be up front and say that doing that is very likely outside of my comprehension.