3 hours ago, Skyrim-Kirito said:

Since you guys like smp outfits but hard to view Chinese forum, I'd like to pick up some of them and release here. All of these mod can be found and downloaded in 9DM forum(www.9damao.com), wish you like the gifts.

Link: 

Thanks much! I used to have an account on 9dm but I can't log back in now that the little random letter passphrase you have to enter is no longer being translated by google translate.

11 hours ago, Skyrim-Kirito said:

Since you guys like smp outfits but hard to view Chinese forum, I'd like to pick up some of them and release here. All of these mod can be found and downloaded in 9DM forum(www.9damao.com), wish you like the gifts.

Link: 

Thanks! It is interesting!

On 2/6/2019 at 8:24 PM, Skyrim-Kirito said:

This is a nif file of a Chinese style outfit, which is my favorite clothes..if you can fix the problem I'll be very appreciated and share the outfit with you. Sorry I cannot upload the full mod right now cuz this is not a free mod.

1.nif

Thank you, I looked at the file, it is quite difficult to split it in the OS without accompanying errors. The meshes are superimposed on each other and look like a roll :) I will try to do something, but I do not promise a positive result.

On 2/4/2019 at 12:30 AM, Vyxenne said:

No, you don't need it. HDT-SMP can provide every type of physics in the game. However, SMP can take a toll on your machine's performance, so many people are using CBPC for Body Physics (taking that huge load off of SMP and gaining back varying amounts of fps) and using SMP just for cloth physics (which just means equippable-item physics like wigs, armor, earrings, etc.)

Do I need to do anything special to have both CBP and SMP installed at the same time? Cause I’d like to have my hair physics back in SSE.

9 hours ago, markTheLustOne said:

I use cbpc and smp, I just disabled the body references on defaultBBPs and delete the othe body xml(hands, pussy, etc).

I use CBPC and SMP too, I wonder if it normal that may character alway fast rolate, hair stretch for < 1s after load new cell when has Yundao hair equiped??? 

3 hours ago, pmhaos said:

I use CBPC and SMP too, I wonder if it normal that may character alway fast rolate, hair stretch for < 1s after load new cell when has Yundao hair equiped??? 

Yeah, it is fairly normal. My character does that when I am only using HDT-SMP but it does it with her ass and tits for the most part. I think it is just a part of HDT...

9 hours ago, Butch93h said:

Yeah, it is fairly normal. My character does that when I am only using HDT-SMP but it does it with her ass and tits for the most part. I think it is just a part of HDT...

Basically physics has to rely on position changes, and when you change a cell the position changes massively from frame to frame, CBP catches the case and resets the physics, HDT doesn't, so you often get the stretch.

It might also be that HDT tries to catch the case, but can't easily reset internal state in the Bullet physics engine.

On 2/7/2019 at 1:32 PM, Skyrim-Kirito said:

Link: 

Thanks man but some of the outfits need hdt hh esm. how do i download hdt hh on SE?

2 hours ago, Metaton said:

Hi all, 

I am wondering is the Yundao hair 5.5  update for SE is not gonna happen or just generally you guys are busy? :)

I am quite hyped about it and I know Gromilla was involved as well to make it a reality. I hope it is not dead 

I really hope that I will finish soon. There are 6 most difficult wigs left.

@Gromilla Someone recently sent me a hair file and asked me to fix it lol. I replied saying that I'm clueless about wigs. Half the shapes go off into infinity I'm guessing because there are far too many bones in the mesh (125 or there abouts). It would be good to know how to apply the bones per partition limit for sse if you can be arsed pming me. Cheers!

1 hour ago, Fasas said:

Hi! Tell me please is this fixable?

(sky 201)

These are errors due to invalid xml files. 

I have accumulated a certain amount of wigs from KS which are not included in other packages, and if Kalillie confirms permission for them, I will redo the whole package of these wigs.

56 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Someone recently sent me a hair file and asked me to fix it lol. I replied saying that I'm clueless about wigs. Half the shapes go off into infinity I'm guessing because there are far too many bones in the mesh (125 or there abouts). It would be good to know how to apply the bones per partition limit for sse if you can be arsed pming me. Cheers!

Hey. I have already tried to explain in this thread how to divide the mesh into parts. The easiest way is of course in the 3D program. I wonder what this hairstyle is, I want to see. Can you send me PM files if not difficult? I will be grateful.

2 hours ago, CrysisWar1234 said:

I want to try making 2B's hair SMP.  Should I use 3d max, or Blender for my endeavor?  I'm fairly confident in my blender skills but I'm more than willing to switch over to Autodesk if it's more efficient.

The nif plugin for blender is a bit of a struggle, 3ds max can import/export SSE nifs too as an added bonus.

4 hours ago, CrysisWar1234 said:

I want to try making 2B's hair SMP.  Should I use 3d max, or Blender for my endeavor?  I'm fairly confident in my blender skills but I'm more than willing to switch over to Autodesk if it's more efficient.

doesn't it already have SMP?

image.png.1ab76a2e604bb7b5ab99902c70ec7972.png

9 hours ago, jesseg said:

doesn't it already have SMP?

image.png.1ab76a2e604bb7b5ab99902c70ec7972.png

Yep. There is everything you need to improve your experience in writing xml files for SMP physics ? You just need to remember that in the SE version only wigs work, hairstyles for Racemenu can not be done in simple ways (and not simple ones either). 

I understand that this is from Dint files? If I have time, then I will do all the ports of his work (I have permission ?) .. 

11 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Yep. There is everything you need to improve your experience in writing xml files for SMP physics ? You just need to remember that in the SE version only wigs work, hairstyles for Racemenu can not be done in simple ways (and not simple ones either). 

I understand that this is from Dint files? If I have time, then I will do all the ports of his work (I have permission ?) .. 

That would be wonderful!!