23 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Okay, did you tune your body through Bodyslide ? which body did you choose? Need to CBBE Special .. 

1. The body chose this 

2.Then included Batch Build... picked out all the armor and clothing.

3. Physics on clothing appeared, only chest (was very small). No clothes physics have not checked

4. Reset texture of bodies, all came back (missing physics).

5. As I understand you need to properly configure Bodyslide

Безымянный.png

11 minutes ago, Sneak86 said:

1. The body chose this 

3. Physics on clothing appeared, only chest (was very small). No clothes physics have not checked

Ok clear. wrong body :) ... The CBBE body has a special body for physics (CBBE Special in Bodyslide) (this is without similarities). And you need to choose it in BS when forming bodies for all (for physics) .

Let's talk about this in PM. I do not bite :)

Otherwise the topic and so in a pile of trash .. and we will not add more :)

Can we even hope for release of HDT SMP and converting things to SE? Im thinking about switching back to Oldrim since I love animated armor and hair way too much... But since someone apparently got permission to upload the HDT file to nexus, I wonder if we get some progress soon. Is it even worth it?

On 2/2/2019 at 7:31 PM, BerkKaratepe said:

i mean smp styles yes been using firekeeper from yundao for a while it looks kinda cool with this bloodborne stuff and it changes colour everytime i open the game it usually goes to black and makes my game laggy but somethimes it takes my original hair no lag colour couple equips and fixed. is it beacuse mod itself or something with the wig basics? or maybe i have the inari tail

Lol, I have no idea why Firekeeper is doing a chameleon on you. I made a version of this without the mask (for YunDao), but it's always the same color in my game.

16 hours ago, Hippeus said:

So do I need CBPC and Sinful CBPC MCM if I use HDT SMP?

No, you don't need it. HDT-SMP can provide every type of physics in the game. However, SMP can take a toll on your machine's performance, so many people are using CBPC for Body Physics (taking that huge load off of SMP and gaining back varying amounts of fps) and using SMP just for cloth physics (which just means equippable-item physics like wigs, armor, earrings, etc.)

17 hours ago, Gromilla said:

This wig will be in the updated pack. If you can’t wait, I can make a separate mod with a few wigs just for you  :)

No sir, you just keep on doing what you're doing and I'll sit and wait patiently for the full release. Thank you. :classic_heart:

18 hours ago, Skyrim-Kirito said:

I'm trying to convert some LE SMP outfits to SE, some of them have the bug, which is the clothes stretch to infinity. It is said that is because SSE have the bones number limit in terms of the nif files, which is each partion cannot exceed 80 bones. I know the reason but I have no idea in fixing it.  Does anyone know how to fix it?

Exceeding the 80-bones-per-partition limit is not the only cause of meshes stretching to infinity- bad xml entries can cause it too, and so can running the meshes through the nif optimizer- Yinkle and others have suggested that it seems to detatch the kinetic bones in the process, breaking the mesh into thousands of tiny pieces drifting slowly down from the sky out of a rainbow-hued scintillating mushroom cloud. Or something like that. :classic_tongue:

Also, as far as I know, almost all of the LE physics outfits are HDT-PE, not HDT-SMP- there were a few SMP outfits released for Oldrim shortly before I quit playing LE and concentrated on the new (shinies!) SSE, but 99% were HDT-PE, which features xml's that won't work at all in SMP. Just saying this so you won't conflate the two different physics systems.

On 2/2/2019 at 7:25 PM, Redswift said:
On 2/2/2019 at 4:48 PM, SpyVsPie said:

I still have lots of floppy horse dong everywhere

Now this is the modding utopia we should all be striving to reach.

You made me spit coffee onto my keyboard. ?

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Exceeding the 80-bones-per-partition limit is not the only cause of meshes stretching to infinity- bad xml entries can cause it too, and so can running the meshes through the nif optimizer- Yinkle and others have suggested that it seems to detatch the kinetic bones in the process, breaking the mesh into thousands of tiny pieces drifting slowly down from the sky out of a rainbow-hued scintillating mushroom cloud. Or something like that. :classic_tongue:

Also, as far as I know, almost all of the LE physics outfits are HDT-PE, not HDT-SMP- there were a few SMP outfits released for Oldrim shortly before I quit playing LE and concentrated on the new (shinies!) SSE, but 99% were HDT-PE, which features xml's that won't work at all in SMP. Just saying this so you won't conflate the two different physics systems.

Of course I know the difference between PE and SMP. I'm Chinese so I have more channels to get the SMP outfits. I checked the nifs of the problem outfits by nif skope and these is a partition which contains more than 80 bones indeed. Im just wondering if you have the ability to split the partition and fix the issue.

BTW, as far as I know, PE outfits can be converted to SMP by rewriting the xml (Im not able to do it)

Of course I know the difference between PE and SMP.

I did not mean to insult you. I have no way of knowing what you do and do not know. Many people posting here do not know there is any difference between the two physics systems because they refer to both of them as "HDT."

I'm Chinese so I have more channels to get the SMP outfits.

I am so jealous of you right now... feel free to send me anything girly-girly and/or flouncy...

I checked the nifs of the problem outfits by nif skope and these is a partition which contains more than 80 bones indeed. Im just wondering if you have the ability to split the partition and fix the issue.

I have split a partition (twice on the same outfit!) in Outfit Studio (because of its simpler mask interface than NifSkope) but the resulting partitions both lost their BSDismemberSkinInstance and the mesh was well and truly broken. The only person I know of who has been able to do it is @Gromilla, a Siberian Popsicle :classic_heart: of great fame, but he never told me how he did it.

BTW, as far as I know, PE outfits can be converted to SMP by rewriting the xml (Im not able to do it)

Yes, of course PE outfits can be converted to SMP (for LE or SE, pretty much the same) by writing a new SMP-compatible xml and changing the NiStringExtraData in both of the nifs. Like you, I don't know how to write an SMP xml from scratch. There is an old SMP tutorial guide here on LL that discusses SMP xml's but it is very out of date and contains some known errors, such as attempting to define and differentiate "prenetration" from "penetration" when in reality, the former was simply a misspelling of the latter which Sister Hydrogen later incorporated into his code for backwards compatibility- handling it as a functional alias of "penetration," which means that they are identical in every way except spelling. I mention this only to advise you to take what you read in that guide with a grain of salt- I'm sure it was the best info available when it was written, but now it's just erroneous.

On 2/3/2019 at 12:23 PM, Sneak86 said:

1. The body chose this 

Безымянный.png

Is there away add multi breast on female from that program or no?

13 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I did not mean to insult you. I have no way of knowing what you do and do not know. Many people posting here do not know there is any difference between the two physics systems because they refer to both of them as "HDT."

It doesn't matter. I totally agree with you. I often meet the situation that someone cannot figure out the physic system and ask me what is HDT, and it always take me a lot of time to explain it. 

13 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I have split a partition (twice on the same outfit!) in Outfit Studio (because of its simpler mask interface than NifSkope) but the resulting partitions both lost their BSDismemberSkinInstance and the mesh was well and truly broken. The only person I know of who has been able to do it is @Gromilla, a Siberian Popsicle :classic_heart: of great fame, but he never told me how he did it.

I see...the Royal Elven Set which is modified by Gromilla is really a brilliant work. I hope that he could make a step-by-step tutorial to show the process...

8 hours ago, Skyrim-Kirito said:

I see...the Royal Elven Set which is modified by Gromilla is really a brilliant work. I hope that he could make a step-by-step tutorial to show the process...

Thanks, of course, I am very grateful, but all this is not as simple as it seems.

With each part that has a lot of bones, you need to work separately. If you have knowledge of armature in 3D programs, the easiest thing is to simply merge a few bones. This will ruin the physics, but we'll have to put weight back on the bones, but again, allow it to work.

Either we take the mesh with of the OS and with the help of brushes (vertex selection mode) select the area that is needed (you need to select the parts of the mesh that are easier to cut, but with all the chain bones of this area from zero to the last, you can see it in the NIFScope) We'll release it into a new mesh. He has no weights no bones .. And now the art begins :) It is necessary to add the weight of the bones from the original for EVERY bone in the new cut out mesh, for each bone your weight from the original. If it doesn’t work, draw the weights with the hands.
Sometimes you have need to add bones from the skeleton of the original to the new mesh (you need to replace the common skeleton with the skeleton of the original in the OS) and draw the weights with these new bones....

If you go my way, it is painfully long and does not always lead to a result. Each case has to be disassembled separately, differently bones, different basic skeletons, each piece has its own weight, often the authors' meshes are almost inseparable, and you have to play in, pardon, the gynecologist in a dark room to find the right places for separation.

for example this is something that is very difficult to separate without errors ..:

Spoiler

108 bones on one mesh

Clipboard02.jpg.9b7ac678dcc710ef55b33623103ea426.jpg

or 

Spoiler

wig with 134 bones (light version)

Clipboard01.jpg.b312c904257aab4e0c009f0d4508a84d.jpg

or 

Spoiler

heavy version fo wig, 252 bones in one mesh....

Clipboard03.jpg.64d968c3fc722ab378bb58f0243237a9.jpg

But what you can:
Original

Spoiler

91 bones in one hair mesh

Clipboard05.jpg.79f520ddd71cf1a8c301f53d0960455f.jpg

as a result, we have two meshes (or several) with enough bones and all weights. It remains only to register the dynamics of movement in xml files for SMP and voila.

Spoiler

Clipboard04.jpg.8d854a859aca8ed5043fd62087cb421e.jpg

Thats is  Voila:)

Spoiler

And finaly SORRy for my english ... :) and I hope that at least something could help.

I thought here: in general, it's easier to remove all the bones and weights and do it all over again :)

14 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Thanks, of course, I am very grateful, but all this is not as simple as it seems.

With each part that has a lot of bones, you need to work separately. If you have knowledge of armature in 3D programs, the easiest thing is to simply merge a few bones. This will ruin the physics, but we'll have to put weight back on the bones, but again, allow it to work.

Either we take the mesh with of the OS and with the help of brushes (vertex selection mode) select the area that is needed (you need to select the parts of the mesh that are easier to cut, but with all the chain bones of this area from zero to the last, you can see it in the NIFScope) We'll release it into a new mesh. He has no weights no bones .. And now the art begins :) It is necessary to add the weight of the bones from the original for EVERY bone in the new cut out mesh, for each bone your weight from the original. If it doesn’t work, draw the weights with the hands.
Sometimes you have need to add bones from the skeleton of the original to the new mesh (you need to replace the common skeleton with the skeleton of the original in the OS) and draw the weights with these new bones....

If you go my way, it is painfully long and does not always lead to a result. Each case has to be disassembled separately, differently bones, different basic skeletons, each piece has its own weight, often the authors' meshes are almost inseparable, and you have to play in, pardon, the gynecologist in a dark room to find the right places for separation.

for example this is something that is very difficult to separate without errors ..:

Hide contents

108 bones on one mesh

Clipboard02.jpg.9b7ac678dcc710ef55b33623103ea426.jpg

or 

Hide contents

wig with 134 bones (light version)

Clipboard01.jpg.b312c904257aab4e0c009f0d4508a84d.jpg

or 

Hide contents

heavy version fo wig, 252 bones in one mesh....

Clipboard03.jpg.64d968c3fc722ab378bb58f0243237a9.jpg

But what you can:
Original

Hide contents

91 bones in one hair mesh

Clipboard05.jpg.79f520ddd71cf1a8c301f53d0960455f.jpg

as a result, we have two meshes (or several) with enough bones and all weights. It remains only to register the dynamics of movement in xml files for SMP and voila.

Hide contents

Clipboard04.jpg.8d854a859aca8ed5043fd62087cb421e.jpg

Thats is  Voila:)

Reveal hidden contents

And finaly SORRy for my english ... :) and I hope that at least something could help.

I thought here: in general, it's easier to remove all the bones and weights and do it all over again :)

It seems too hard for me to savvy...do not think I have the ability to do it.  it's a pity that I'm totally blank in 3d program. Well, why the SSE have such annoyed bones limit, I have to give up lots of delicate smp outfits because of this fucking limit.

1 hour ago, Skyrim-Kirito said:

It seems too hard for me to savvy...do not think I have the ability to do it.  it's a pity that I'm totally blank in 3d program. Well, why the SSE have such annoyed bones limit, I have to give up lots of delicate smp outfits because of this fucking limit.

Create an archive with these outfits somewhere on the file sharing service. Maybe we can do something with this problem.

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

Create an archive with these outfits somewhere on the file sharing service. Maybe we can do something with this problem.

This is a nif file of a Chinese style outfit, which is my favorite clothes..if you can fix the problem I'll be very appreciated and share the outfit with you. Sorry I cannot upload the full mod right now cuz this is not a free mod.

1.nif

Hey guys, wanted to ask for something; if anyone would be willing to give it a try.

So I've been trying to adjust Breast and Butt physics values to achieve a specific 'bouncy' result that I was used to (and loved) in Fallout 4.

The physics I loved when I used to play Fallout 4 came from a mod called Cherrys' CBBE Body Physics.

It's this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21796

Now, I'm not using CBBE, I'm using UNP; of course with HDT SMP. And as far as I know (and I checked quickly) the physics effects achieved by the mod were somehow done directly in the .NIF files / meshes themselves? There seems to be no 'equivalent' XML values I can find in HDT SMP physics files that I can temper with to basically get the same effects as the mod does in Fallout 4.

From what I understand, for HDT SMP, most (if not all) values that can be adjusted to achieve different bounciness and physics effects are located in:

SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNPVagina.xml

I have actually been successful at modifying how much the HDT vagina on my NPCs can 'stretch' and open by changing some values in that file. However, when it comes to Breast and Butt bounciness / weight / jello'iness / gravity / friction / overall physics ... it's a completely different story. The trial and error process is extremely time consuming and every time I try to change one value it doesn't show much (if at all) any result in-game. There's a ton of variables to play around with and I have zero idea as to which one(s) the CBBE Body Physics from Cherry changed to achieve the effects that the mod provides for Fallout 4. I'd like to basically get the exact same effects from Cherrys. But to reiterate... I don't know which values Cherry used to get his results so going blind in XML files playing around with X, Y and Z stuff is just not efficient.

So I'm taking a chance just in case, maybe someone here already knows about Cherry's mod for Fallout 4, or happened to have used it before; or also happens to know exactly how to achieve the effects from the mod (and which values in XML files need to be changed for those effects to be applied in Skyrim with HDT).

If anyone can help with this I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks!