HDT-PE has never fix error that character body became invisible later or soon.

Because PE basic progress is first pin land center cell and calcurate distance of character and

gravity of body morph. So fast move at anywhere in skyrim than PE polygon has very complex calculating.

SMP is diffrent whit that. SMP center is Virtual Ground at character center.

So more simple calculating program and more sensitive control enable.

Somebody say return to PE library that is same as destroy computer

and return to Eniac vacuum valve calculator!! In my think.

4 hours ago, phrozemo777 said:

Does anyone have a somewhat working load order/modlist for hdt-smp? i have it mostly working with wigs and cloaks, but i am having trouble getting vanilla armors and nude breasts and butt physics with hdt-smp enabled.

You need to install FNIS, XP32, CBBE with SMP config in the files section or UUNP, then the HDT mods (Physics)http://www.9damao.com/thread-61878-1-1.html, (Framework)http://www.9damao.com/thread-61877-1-1.html they are both required.  If you're using CBPC with that, make sure to read the HDT-CBPC config tutorial in the comment section.  Mod Organizer 2 is the best way to go.  HDT already comes with working physics but you must build the bodies in Bodyslide.

Hi many thanks to the guys working on the dd smp chains.

Tried out the ball and chain fetters they look good and work except for me with the short set the ball drops though the ground and pops out on movement and the long set the cain lays flat on the ground and the ball sinks half way in, then on movement sinks underground and rises up again when stopped.

Any ideas how i can fix this? 

10 hours ago, phrozemo777 said:

Does anyone have a somewhat working load order/modlist for hdt-smp? i have it mostly working with wigs and cloaks, but i am having trouble getting vanilla armors and nude breasts and butt physics with hdt-smp enabled.

It makes a sizable difference if you're using NMM vs MO2 and if you have the HDT physics loaded into the mod manager or manually placed it. I was having a lot of trouble with this initially, but I was trying to get it working in tandem with CBPC. As others have mentioned, you have to have these things in roughly this order:

SKSE

Skele

Fnis

Body mod

physics mod (if you're using CBP or CBPC)

Armor mods

And your HDT should be manually placed into skyrim's skse - plugins folder along with the framework.

Vanilla armors do not utilize physics unless you have a vanilla armors mod (or any armor mod, for that matter) that includes physics capability. 

Guys, does anyone know if HDT SMP is incompatible with glow shaders? I know it doesn't work with vertex colours. I was getting a ctd with an smp enabled item that had a glow shader shape, I switched it to an env map and the crashes went away. Just wondering if it's smp or could it be something else?

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

Guys, does anyone know if HDT SMP is incompatible with glow shaders? I know it doesn't work with vertex colours. I was getting a ctd with an smp enabled item that had a glow shader shape, I switched it to an env map and the crashes went away. Just wondering if it's smp or could it be something else?

I think that there is no connection between physics and shaders .. you need to look like the shaders are written on your meshes .. physics just shows what's wrong.

If that doesn't work, just show the files. Let's try to fix something ..

Now there are a lot of different things, clothes, wigs and other things that are “everything is done under SMP physics”, but it works only for one setting of the game, under the settings of the author. Open the archive, see that in the settings .. do not install mindlessly.

8 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

I think that there is no connection between physics and shaders .. you need to look like the shaders are written on your meshes .. physics just shows what's wrong.

I had the same thought but just thought I'd ask, odd that the crash went away if I changed the shape to an environment map. Maybe an issue with enb? The thing is, if I use the same shape but remove the physics bones it works fine as a glow shader shape.

21 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Of course! But you already know even more than me, how can I help you?

You got me on the right path! It turned out the the 3ds max import/export plugin was messing up the shader flags. One to watch for in the future :)

I noticed it also removes nistringextra data blocks too so you basically have to check loads of things after exporting to nif files.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

You got me on the right path! It turned out the the 3ds max import/export plugin was messing up the shader flags. One to watch for in the future :)

I noticed it also removes nistringextra data blocks too so you basically have to check loads of things after exporting to nif files.

Unfortunately, I'm only learning how to work in Blender and 3dmax. All I am doing is adapting the skeleton (MEshRigger and hand made), the weight of the bones and setting the xml files. Well, another part is separation of meshes in the OS and again (Oh, my head and ass ... pain, and pain again): copying bones, weight of bones ... and a lot of drawing with the mouse :)) I create a test esp file and try and try ... until I get a result. I once worked as an artist and designer for 6 years in advertising and games, but had no such pain :)

9 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Unfortunately, I'm only learning how to work in Blender and 3dmax. All I am doing is adapting the skeleton (MEshRigger and hand made), the weight of the bones and setting the xml files. Well, another part is separation of meshes in the OS and again (Oh, my head and ass ... pain, and pain again): copying bones, weight of bones ... and a lot of drawing with the mouse :)) I create a test esp file and try and try ... until I get a result. I once worked as an artist and designer for 6 years in advertising and games, but had no such pain :)

I'm just an amatuer! As Andre Kertez once said, being an amatuer gives you the freedom no professional can hope for...

1 minute ago, Gromilla said:

Wow, that's cool. But you need to work with chains. Weight and inertia do not match the metal. But this is only in my opinion!

Yup lots of work still needed to get it right, mainly bone weighting, and possibly re-skinning for some things! I made new bones for the dress and I think Ive got everything else mapped to my xml files so just adjustments now.

10 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Yup lots of work still needed to get it right, mainly bone weighting, and possibly re-skinning for some things! I made new bones for the dress and I think Ive got everything else mapped to my xml files so just adjustments now.

If you add new bones for a dress, then you are painting the weight for them in what program?  

Sorry for my English... this is my curse :)

While I'm just learning, but if I succeed, I want to make a pack of wigs with curly hairstyles from different authors, and maybe I can even create it myself. I love Curly) And maybe with horses it will finally turn out to do something ...

3 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

If you add new bones for a dress, then you are painting the weight for them in what program?  

Sorry for my English... this is my curse :)

3ds max, I tried using blender but the nif plugin messes up the bones on export (an issue they haven't fixed yet as far as I'm aware)

6 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

3ds max, I tried using blender but the nif plugin messes up the bones on export (an issue they haven't fixed yet as far as I'm aware)

And how do 3Dmax export to nif? And what is the skeleton in max? Maybe you know the lessons or useful materials? I will be grateful for the help ..