11 hours ago, yanuage said:

i come here to see if this problem was resolved... but apparently not.

i did a clean installation and i already stuck each time i enter in the riften inn. ?

every body have this problem or just some people ?

It is a known fault of SMP. Until "Sister Hydrogen" either resumes development of his HDT-SMP mods or releases the source code, our best hope is CBP-C development into the world of cloth physics.

Alright, so I've recently jumped into HDT-SMP and it looks great. I, like many others unfortunately, am having SEVERE FPS issues around NPC's though. I've done a bit of reading, but it would take me quite awhile to understand SMP fully and I fear I'm already out of my depth. I'll preface this by saying I followed a video tutorial. All he had us do was download the SMP Physics and Framework, install those, then download and install the CBBE SMP Config files. The tutorial was pretty basic, but it seemed to do what I wanted (this was before I realized it would tank my FPS).

After some research though, I found my way here and read an interesting and seemingly helpful post. The post below talks about 'turning off parts that aren't used' in order to gain more performance (from the looks of it anyway). Basically, all I want is female breast and butt physics with collision and HDT High Heels. My question is, do I need everything from the CBBE SMP Config files for that to work or can I take some of those parts out/turn them off (I saw a lot of files related to males)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: My rig if it matters.

-i7-6700k @ 4.0Ghz

-980ti 6GB

-32gb of ram

On 10/25/2018 at 3:06 AM, Gromilla said:

In general, you are right, the presence of extra hits in the defaultBBPs.xml affects the drop fps. Physics smp arranged so that the game checks all the meshes for the presence of links in the file and tries to find the specified and make it work. If some parts are not used, it is better to turn them off in the file. This is especially true of collisions (usually written directly in the meshes files like uunp.xml, malebody.xml, genitals.xml etc in line <per-triangle-shape name="name of mesh">-----</per-triangle-shape> ). per-triangle-shape strongly influences the FPS due to the nature of physics itself. As an option, replace with <per-vertex-shape name="name of mesh"> ---- </per-vertex-shape>. 

per-triangle-shape is used to more accurately calculate collisions if we speak briefly and needs more machine resources.  Usually applied to the body itself.

Also, if physics is used in outfits, it is better to turn off unused meshes and collisions (genitals, for example).

The easiest way to look at the physics frame log (file hdtSSEPhysics.log by Data\SKSE\Plugins) is where all errors and missing meshes are indicated. Like:

[Tue Oct 23 23:14:47 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CosioBaseHiPoly.xml(1018,2):body_breast is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped
[Tue Oct 23 23:14:47 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CosioBaseHiPoly.xml(1036,2):body_belly is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped

This means that the program tries to find the collision mesh (body_breast, body_belly in CosioBaseHipoly.xml file ) and skips it because it is not in the nif file that is specified in defaultBBPs.xml. Ideally, there should be no log entries :)

In short, in order to get just the physics of the movement of body parts (bounce, jiggle if you like :) ), two files are enough (even one if the body NIF file is attached to the xml file of the physics configuration):

defaultBBPs.xml 

and some like UUNP.xml (CBBE) without bloсks (per-triangle-shape or  per-vertex-shape)  where collisions are indicated. 

On 1/10/2019 at 9:44 PM, Gromilla said:

I'm busy tomorrow, so it all depends on the time available ... 

I understand that this is for the male body? or both? And the point where the three chains meet at the near calfs should there be a connecting ring?

Reveal hidden contents

the place where the bone is marked is not the suspension point of the chains. they will fall to the floor anyway (gravity is a heartless bitch :)). wil be great if you cangive me the original nif file. I also wonder how these shackles are written in an ESP file (CK) to make a test mod.

upd. I'm not sure, but maybe you need to convert all cuffs in NiSkinInstance (now they in BSDismemberSkinInstance and will probably replace the feet and hands meshes in the game). If in any case you need to change BodyPart of AnkleCuffs. 

Reveal hidden contents

The whole Model is made for the slot 59, so you don't have problems with invisible body parts. The cuffs themselfs are ok as they are... But I tink I have to add at least seperate connection points near the Anklecuffs to fix the chains to them. I also have to move the ankle chains a bit so that they end up in the right position. The connection ring is attached to bone001 or CCbone001. And you are right: Gravity sucks... Right now I'm trying to find out why the ancle chain disconnects from the anklecuff on one side (I think it's on the left) And why the connection rings disconnect from the neckchain. 

15 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

It is a known fault of SMP. Until "Sister Hydrogen" either resumes development of his HDT-SMP mods or releases the source code, our best hope is CBP-C development into the world of cloth physics.

Vyxenne already here for the last news, thanks you !

2 hours ago, OmegaNovaios said:

Anyone aware of what might be interfering with complete lack of physics with SMP installation? I have HDT physics 1.5.62 and framework 1.5.62 installed, XPMSE skeleton overwriting all conflicts, and SKSE 1.5.62.

another plugin conflict ?

i make some try with hdt + cbpc yesterday and my hdt just do nothing… but i've the hdt message on starting.
don't know why for the moment, there is nothing on the hdt log.

but it start normally when i desactivate cbpc.

14 hours ago, TRUEPATRiiOT said:

After some research though, I found my way here and read an interesting and seemingly helpful post. The post below talks about 'turning off parts that aren't used' in order to gain more performance (from the looks of it anyway). Basically, all I want is female breast and butt physics with collision and HDT High Heels. My question is, do I need everything from the CBBE SMP Config files for that to work or can I take some of those parts out/turn them off (I saw a lot of files related to males)?

So that's the only tough thing about SMP, it's not cookie cutter. It's basically impossible for anyone to have full physics on everything and anything like you might find in a modern game like red dead redemption.

So do you NEED everything in the CBBE SMP file? No. You can remove everything besides the CBBE file if you just wants boobs.

But a better question is what can get you the most gains in FPS? That would be to remove the <per-triangle-shape name="CBBE"> entirely from the CBBE.xml. It's a little paradoxical but you will still have CBBE physics, just not COLLISIONS. You will however gain a tremendous amount of FPS and probably be able to have 100 NPCs versus just 20 with full CBBE body collisions (and do you really need your feet colliding with your boob?)

1 hour ago, yanuage said:

Vyxenne already here for the last news, thanks you !

another plugin conflict ?

i make some try with hdt + cbpc yesterday and my hdt just do nothing… but i've the hdt message on starting.
don't know why for the moment, there is nothing on the hdt log.

but it start normally when i desactivate cbpc.

That's probably because you still had HDT SMP and CBPC  applying physics to the body of your character....if you plan to use both frameworks, then you need to disable body physics for HDT SMP, so SMP will only apply physics for cloth items and hair and the CBPC will take care of collision and body physics....

28 minutes ago, jesseg said:

That's probably because you still had HDT SMP and CBPC  applying physics to the body of your character....if you plan to use both frameworks, then you need to disable body physics for HDT SMP, so SMP will only apply physics for cloth items and hair and the CBPC will take care of collision and body physics....

yes, That's what i'm trying to do.

i follow the tuto on the cbpc nexus thread where they said to empty reference on defaultBBPs.xml but hdt do nothing even for skirt or necklace.

i will make some try later, maybe i skip a step.

13 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

indeed, reading instructions isn't for everyone I guess :P

I beg your pardon, I do not mean it.. My English is limited to Google translator .. and I could be mistaken in understanding. Therefore, I apologize.

I find it difficult to explain to me easier to show.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

I beg your pardon, I do not mean it.. My English is limited to Google translator .. and I could be mistaken in understanding. Therefore, I apologize.

I find it difficult to explain to me easier to show.

Hide contents

OMG OMG OMG! Go Gromilla!!!!! I may be locked out of my game, but I recognize what is going on here! Wooooooooooo!

48 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

OMG OMG OMG! Go Gromilla!!!!! I may be locked out of my game, but I recognize what is going on here! Wooooooooooo!

There is a swamp in the files that sucked me completely. Each file must be redone, meshes must be customized. Horror!!! And 7 more wigs that need to be somehow divided into pieces so that they would work, two of them I don’t know how to do. In one 134 bones in one mesh and how to divide it without consequences I don’t know .... Oh my god how much more work is here. So far, only 33 wigs are ready, and I already hate them.

11 hours ago, yanuage said:

yes, That's what i'm trying to do.

i follow the tuto on the cbpc nexus thread where they said to empty reference on defaultBBPs.xml but hdt do nothing even for skirt or necklace.

i will make some try later, maybe i skip a step.

Change your cbp.dll to xcbp.dll so it loads last after HDT SMP.

21 hours ago, Gromilla said:

There is a swamp in the files that sucked me completely. Each file must be redone, meshes must be customized. Horror!!! And 7 more wigs that need to be somehow divided into pieces so that they would work, two of them I don’t know how to do. In one 134 bones in one mesh and how to divide it without consequences I don’t know .... Oh my god how much more work is here. So far, only 33 wigs are ready, and I already hate them.

giphy.gif

21 hours ago, Vortec said:

Is anyone communicating with this Hrydrogen Sister guy at all, or does he not say anything to anyone?.

He's reachable via some Chinese-language site(s) and several people who frequent LL know him and can message him via "Q-something" (apparently a Chinese social media site.) However, rumor has it he's not very chatty and has threatened to block people just for asking him not to abandon SSE development, or at least release the source code so that others can continue development if he doesn't want to.

That said, he has updated it, bugs and all, the last few times Bethesda has decided to crap on its PC player base with their Sales and Marketing "updates" so there is always hope.

PS: He's known in China as "Sister Hydrogen," not "Hrydrogen Sister." It would be respectful to at least use his proper nickname. His English-language persona is "HydrogensaysHDT."

On 1/11/2019 at 4:00 AM, Pfiffy said:

The base model for the ankle / wrist chains seems to come from ZAZ. The bones start at the cuffs move toward this connection ring but the connection ring itself is connected to a seperate bone. Don't ask... I didn't made them...  Because these rings are already a part of the Chain I connected them to the Neck /connection chain (I had put them somewhere...) The model is part of DDx which is a monster to install just for testing. It comes with its own idele animations, which are included in DDi, I think. So if want to do some ingame testing... 

To set up physics, I try to load this "crap" (sorry)  :) into the game to see what works. But so far to no avail at all :) If anyone knows how to connect “This is all” to the CreationKit, I will be grateful. I basically understood how to combine the parts and make them work together, but I can't check it out in the game. It’s like looking for a black cat in a dark room, especially if it’s not there ....

5 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

To set up physics, I try to load this "crap" (sorry)  :) into the game to see what works. But so far to no avail at all :) If anyone knows how to connect “This is all” to the CreationKit, I will be grateful. I basically understood how to combine the parts and make them work together, but I can't check it out in the game. It’s like looking for a black cat in a dark room, especially if it’s not there ....

Well, Its a part of DDx.... It is one of the models I had to overwrite for the SE port, because it crashed the game if equipped. Right now I have it at the point, where the neckchain and the ankle chains are working with physics but the wrist chains are still wrecked. 

I replaced the ankle cuff with something more fitting and added 2 attachement points for the anklechains and then I forgot what I wanted to next....

I think I will add attachment points for the wrist chains, too. From what i saw ingame, this reduced the shaking of the chains. 

PrisonerChains01.nif

PrisonerChains01.xml

one problem is left: the ring in the middle of the ankle chain does not stay in the neck chain.  But it has not to be perfect for a start.

I really appreciate any help with this stuff. If you have any ideas for improvement, you are welcome. 

19 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

He's reachable via some Chinese-language site(s) and several people who frequent LL know him and can message him via "Q-something" (apparently a Chinese social media site.) However, rumor has it he's not very chatty and has threatened to block people just for asking him not to abandon SSE development, or at least release the source code so that others can continue development if he doesn't want to.

That said, he has updated it, bugs and all, the last few times Bethesda has decided to crap on its PC player base with their Sales and Marketing "updates" so there is always hope.

PS: He's known in China as "Sister Hydrogen," not "Hrydrogen Sister." It would be respectful to at least use his proper nickname. His English-language persona is "HydrogensaysHDT."

I don't think he's worked on it at all since last April or so, not from a bug fix or features stand point. He just updates to the latest Skse and nothing more. Just concerned that he's doing what he did in Skyrim Le and leaves it half finished, bugs and all.