Can someone share an HDT-SMP setup that works with the new CBBE body and has both penetration and hand collision working? I have been trolling the internet and these forums to find some but There are just too many pages to read through here and I can't seem to find any elsewhere.

On 1/13/2019 at 6:26 AM, Ultimatejim said:

Change your cbp.dll to xcbp.dll so it loads last after HDT SMP.

already tried that.

On 1/16/2019 at 4:47 AM, Ultimatejim said:

It makes a sizable difference if you're using NMM vs MO2 and if you have the HDT physics loaded into the mod manager or manually placed it. I was having a lot of trouble with this initially, but I was trying to get it working in tandem with CBPC. As others have mentioned, you have to have these things in roughly this order:

SKSE

Skele

Fnis

Body mod

physics mod (if you're using CBP or CBPC)

Armor mods

And your HDT should be manually placed into skyrim's skse - plugins folder along with the framework.

Vanilla armors do not utilize physics unless you have a vanilla armors mod (or any armor mod, for that matter) that includes physics capability. 

i use MO2 and my load order seems correct, but i don't try to put HDT on the skyrim SKSE folder directly.
i will try that, thanks !

6 hours ago, Butch93h said:

Can someone share an HDT-SMP setup that works with the new CBBE body and has both penetration and hand collision working? I have been trolling the internet and these forums to find some but There are just too many pages to read through here and I can't seem to find any elsewhere.

This is a CBBE body (can use with F4 and SSE presets) that works with SMP and has vagina support.

13 hours ago, yanuage said:

already tried that.

i use MO2 and my load order seems correct, but i don't try to put HDT on the skyrim SKSE folder directly.
i will try that, thanks !

HI today i tried to install the smp files for 1.1.62. It does not work. I get ctd upon loadin,, and my hdtsmp log shows empty. (Atleast two of the logs are empty  the first hdtsmp famework log shows all hdt files loaded)

So is it true that changing the cbp.dll name to xcbp.dll.

Does that apply to the cpbc.dll , too?.

3 hours ago, nieda13 said:

HI today i tried to install the smp files for 1.1.62. It does not work. I get ctd upon loadin,, and my hdtsmp log shows empty. (Atleast two of the logs are empty  the first hdtsmp famework log shows all hdt files loaded)

So is it true that changing the cbp.dll name to xcbp.dll.

Does that apply doe the cpbc.dll , too?.

No just cbp to xcbp, read the instruction stickies on nexus cbpc page

2 minutes ago, nieda13 said:

Does the latest release of hdt smp  not run with sksse v 2.00.12?   Is it only for 2.00.11?

It works ok, i assume you have hdt and cbpc installed did you read the sticky for fixing ctd on start by sw33t3r

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224?tab=posts

Method 1 worked for me

If that doesn't work you may want to try uninstalling cbpc get hdt working and reinstall cbpc 

40 minutes ago, nieda13 said:

Yes i just read it. I used to have it working a few month ago.But  I did a complete fresh install and forgot most i did. One thing though  the tutorial mentions hdt skinned mesh phsyics...  .

I only have hdtsmp framework, hdtsmpphysics and the hdthh so whee to get the skinned mesh thing?

Is ist just for the cloth  that they can use hdtsmp?

Or is this the skinned mesh from xpmsse

I'm guessing he means the xml files, i use unp and have had smp for a long time before i tried adding cbpc. I skipped those steps. Search for hdt cbbe or unp config. Should be .xml files to overwrite ones that come with hdt. Im at work so i can't look at mine to refresh my memory 

Edit, i quoted you before you edited lol. 

19 hours ago, nieda113 said:

Git up and running. But now i am missing dialoges , the ones that will offer sex. What i am missing. I do have RDM overhaul, and sexlab dialoges v 3.1. And my free camera wont work .Any ideas? THX

Glad you got it running

try this for testing https://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-jan-18-2691/ go here for some others, read instructions and requirements and posts to see problems others have had, will save some problems later

and here https://www.loverslab.com/forum/72-skyrim-special-edition/

5 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Yes, I know, this is a test version for attracting attention :) But anyway, thanks for noticing! Except you nobody paid attention to this ...

Wait, the double hair thing can be fixed with just the ESP? I thought you had to fix it in nifskope or 3dsmax/blender even?

23 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Yes, I know, this is a test version for attracting attention :) But anyway, thanks for noticing! Except you nobody paid attention to this ...

I literally had to look at the video a couple times to figure out what he was talking about. >_>