6 hours ago, Gromilla said:

This is if you download the entire folder at once. Download one file at a time - it's free.

yes that what the web site says. But even cklicking only one file it urges me to a express membership. F ck th sh it. To me looks like a scam from mediafire... 

39 minutes ago, nieda13 said:

yes that what the web site says. But even cklicking only one file it urges me to a express membership. F ck th sh it. To me looks like a scam from mediafire... 

click on the names of the folders to open folders and get to individual files. it confused the hell out of me at first too.

On 1/15/2019 at 5:47 AM, Ultimatejim said:

I have yundao hairs installed, but there aren't a lot of options and I was able to track down a KS wigs HDT file in this thread not long ago. When I install the KS wigs file, the hairs work well, but refuse to collide with any characters wearing them and proceed to clip through shoulders and such, but do in fact move.

A select few hairs did not work at all and proceeded to stretch into the ground and into oblivion.

One potential solution to this is to check your npc replacers as some of them come with those hairs included and will orver write/change the hdt stuff if installed later.

is it possible to have the collisions from cpbc with the bounce physics from HDT-SMP? I would prefer to only use HDT-SMP but I cannot get collisions to work with that for the life of me. I have tried so many things but it just does not recognize my character's hands (or npc hands for that matter) either on her boobs or her pussy.

3 minutes ago, cminnow said:

They're wigs. You need the add item menu explorer mod.

Thanks for the info, i loaded them with console commands but some of the hairs dont work at all, others are  completely stiff and stretch into the floor and the ones working have no collision with my body :I

11 hours ago, Butch93h said:

click on the names of the folders to open folders and get to individual files. it confused the hell out of me at first too.

Hahaha yes ur right! Managed it  i was an idiot,, but klicking that much when relaxed  sem a problem,, need to be sober if doing that again.. hhaahaha

3 hours ago, Sloots_R_Us said:

Just came back to check out the discussions here, can anyone tell me what's the purpose of using HDT SMP and CBPC together? Spectacular jiggles? Am I missing out on something

CBPC for body physics and HDT SMP for wigs / dresses etc. SMP already covers everything but it's a huge resource hog, so you can't really apply to it every NPC and that's why you use CBPC to balance out performance.

14 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

On almost every page I give a link to all the archives of physics DLL files. I have an archive in my signature that contains everything.?
AND again: 

? ? ?    ?   ? ?     SMP CORE DLL FILES HERE !!!  ???????

Thank you very much

31 minutes ago, nieda13 said:

get a website translator and ull see

hope u find one that translates a picture

4 hours ago, Gromilla said:

On almost every page I give a link to all the archives of physics DLL files. I have an archive in my signature that contains everything.?
AND again: 

? ? ?    ?   ? ?     SMP CORE DLL FILES HERE !!!  ???????

What exactly are those physics DLL files for? Aren't the CBBE SMP config files sufficient enough to make HDT work?

Is there a difference between those 2 files? Do i need both or only one of them?

Sorry for asking too many questions, but i've only got a bit of an idea of the stuff surrounding HDT ?

On 1/21/2019 at 3:45 PM, Varithina said:

A select few hairs did not work at all and proceeded to stretch into the ground and into oblivion.

This is a cutting-edge design feature of the newest wigs, which fail to work in Skyrim and Oblivion at the same time. Truly amazing what science can do these days. Now get off my lawn, whippersnapper. :classic_biggrin::classic_tongue:?

1 hour ago, lovi123 said:

What exactly are those physics DLL files for? Aren't the CBBE SMP config files sufficient enough to make HDT work?

Is there a difference between those 2 files? Do i need both or only one of them?

Sorry for asking too many questions, but i've only got a bit of an idea of the stuff surrounding HDT ?

No, the CBBE SMP config files (as well as their UUNP counterparts) are just there to tell SMP what to do with itself. Without the SMP DLLs, they are useless.

There are 3 "HDT" files for SSE- a Framework, a Physics engine and a High-Heels Offset utility. The first two are required in order to see any SMP physics in-game, and the High Heels one is optional, especially now that Racemenu/SKEE includes NiOverride that can provide High Heels Offsets as well as the HDT version can.

Once you have the above "Physics Engine" DLL files installed, you will need configuration files ("xml's") which vary slightly depending on whether you use CBBE or UUNP bodies in SSE. For so-called "cloth physics" which means equippable items that move, each item has its own xml file, normally housed in the same folder as the mesh (nif file.)

Last year, a new utility was developed called CBP Physics which provides a much more turnkey installation than SMP but provides only body physics, and no collisions or cloth physics. Then along came @Shizof and added collisions to CBP to form CBPC, which is capable of doing everything SMP does in terms of body physics without dragging down framerates as badly as DMP does. So many of us are running CBPC for body physics along with SMP for cloth physics (which includes wigs and all other equippable items.)

TL; DR: SMP physics is not a turnkey operation and not for the faint of heart. If you can be satisfied with just body bounce, CBPC is the way to go.

18 hours ago, Redswift said:

CBPC for body physics and HDT SMP for wigs / dresses etc. SMP already covers everything but it's a huge resource hog, so you can't really apply to it every NPC and that's why you use CBPC to balance out performance.

using two HDT dll doesn´t causes big performance issues? without mather which one is handling the body physics

12 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

If you can be satisfied with just body bounce, CBPC is the way to go.

Unless it's changed since last time I used CBPC it's not ideal if you use body morphing mods. As far as I could tell the config is set up to allow for 0-100 weight changes and not racemenu morphs. It still worked but the physics got a bit wonky for me! I guess if the morphs were to only make subtle changes it would probably not be noticable though.