19 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I only get messages in that log if I break something, if all is well it's blank for me but I did what I said before about missing shapes.

Where are you guys getting this log from?.  I thought the SMP Mempatch wasn't needed for Skyrim SE.

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I'd love to ask HDT about it but afaik sadly he isn't developing the plugin anymore

Based on this it may well be that some other physics plugin based on hdt smp (when he releases the source code) will be the way forward if it ever happens

2 hours ago, cminnow said:

Praise the hero meh321, for they have once again elevated us from staring at an unchanging horror, to staring at our hard earned jiggles in first person.

Seriously though this is a good day :)

Edit: IT WORKSSS  lol definitely needs some fine tuning on the camera positioning and movement though. But basically works half decent right out of the box.

On 1/1/2019 at 7:22 AM, Pfiffy said:

None of these work for me tonight, even reverting doesn't fix it. Jesseg, were you able to check these?

It might be time to start a new test save again.

prisoner chains - it's much worse than the previous iteration. The chains snake around the body and don't stay put. After a save/load, it looks like nothing is connected and the single links are orbiting the body. Also, you have the xml in the nif as prisonerchains02.xml instead of prisonerchains01.xml. The screenshot was after fixing it. I tried by copying the xml to 02, and with editing the nif to point to  01, no difference either way.

image.png.7dafff7b59f604fe4bcf3ee4da01cb02.png

harnessgloves, I'm ctding on again. Which one did you edit? I had to go back to the original file out of the ddi zip before these stopped CTDing me. The ones I have in the previous zips are probably the corrupted versions.

wristirons, these just like  to snake around on the ground after putting them on, after a save/load they explode to the four corners again.

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

None of these work for me tonight, even reverting doesn't fix it. Jesseg, were you able to check these?

prisoner chains - it's much worse than the previous iteration. The chains snake around the body and don't stay put. After a save/load, it looks like nothing is connected and the single links are orbiting the body. Also, you have the xml in the nif as prisonerchains02.xml instead of prisonerchains01.xml. The screenshot was after fixing it. I tried by copying the xml to 02, and with editing the nif to point to  01, no difference either way.

harnessgloves, I'm ctding on again. Which one did you edit? I had to go back to the original file out of the ddi zip before these stopped CTDing me. The ones I have in the previous zips are probably the corrupted versions.

wristirons, these just like  to snake around on the ground after putting them on, after a save/load they explode to the four corners again.

Ok, back to the drawing board....  

I will start to rebuild the prisoner chains based on the ChainAndCollar. Piece by piece and from the top to the bottom. So we have a working base and can see where it starts to break. 

Added the connectionchain

PrisonerChains01a.nif

Added the bones for the connecting rings

PrisonerChains01b.nif

Added the cuffs

PrisonerChains01c.nif

Added the chain for the wristcuffs

PrisonerChains01d.nif

Note: I moved the connection ring in a different position, this makes it easier to move the chains into the right position.

Added the ankle chain

PrisonerChains01e.nif

Note: I moved the chain a bit into the cuff, so will look a bit more connected. 

Hi, im new here on SSE, i recently buyed the game and starting to install mods, everything okay, no CTD, Freezes, etc.
Installed HDT-SMP and works like a charm too, but i can´t get balls physics for ERF High Polygon SOS
Im using ERF High Polygon SOS and CBBE, i tried attaching the "MaleGenitals.xml" to the ERF Schlong, but doesn´t work, actually i dont have idea what else i can do, so i came here for help.
I dont want penis/vagina collision, only balls physics.

Also i have a question related to SOS, i installed SOS Full, and works just fine, but seems like a heavy mod and looks frustrating to add a schlong to every female follower and make every armor revelating, but as i said, works just fine
Then i switched from SoS Full to SoS Light (i used this one on Oldrim), and it name says, seems light, also does all what i need, has the schlong functions and dont need to tweak settings and that sort of stuff to make a clothed futa.
but i want opinions about if its okay keep using SoS Light, if this one has issues or causes CTD, or i should switch to SoS Full?

that´s all, thanks!

3 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

Hi, im new here on SSE, i recently buyed the game and starting to install mods, everything okay, no CTD, Freezes, etc.
Installed HDT-SMP and works like a charm too, but i can´t get balls physics for ERF High Polygon SOS
Im using ERF High Polygon SOS and CBBE, i tried attaching the "MaleGenitals.xml" to the ERF Schlong, but doesn´t work, actually i dont have idea what else i can do, so i came here for help.
I dont want penis/vagina collision, only balls physics.

Also i have a question related to SOS, i installed SOS Full, and works just fine, but seems like a heavy mod and looks frustrating to add a schlong to every female follower and make every armor revelating, but as i said, works just fine
Then i switched from SoS Full to SoS Light (i used this one on Oldrim), and it name says, seems light, also does all what i need, has the schlong functions and dont need to tweak settings and that sort of stuff to make a clothed futa.
but i want opinions about if its okay keep using SoS Light, if this one has issues or causes CTD, or i should switch to SoS Full?

that´s all, thanks!

Have you renamed the shape in the nif for ERF high poly, it has to look like this :

image.png.9f6855d421eb79a6bddc9a36aa61aebf.pngimage.png.9f6855d421eb79a6bddc9a36aa61aebf.png

On 1/3/2019 at 9:04 AM, zarantha said:

Hi Varantha, sorry, I haven't been able to test anything or even play the game, holidays are over for me and back to work...

I will try this weekend if I get a chance....

On 1/4/2019 at 2:54 AM, Butch93h said:

Does anyone have a config to get HDT physics to work with the Oldrim UUNP special body? I have no idea how to set it up myself and there is WAY too many posts to sift through here to find if someone already posted one.

These are originally from Gromilla and they work fine.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/idn246uph6v1gvw/VyxenneHDT-SMP-Body-xmls.7z?dl=0

18 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

After experimenting with the heretic stuff from dd, I get something like an idea how to build xml's for SMP. The physics are working now, but chains and objects clip into the body. What do we have to add or edit to add collision, too?

You need to add a low-poly "invisible" body (or body parts) - so-called proxy meshes to determine collisions. You can register collisions with the main body, but this will lead to additional performance drops and is tied to a specific body (for each body you will have to write a new xml file). Look here: Wigbase.nif NPCroot.nif

19 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

You need to add a low-poly "invisible" body (or body parts) - so-called proxy meshes to determine collisions. You can register collisions with the main body, but this will lead to additional performance drops and is tied to a specific body (for each body you will have to write a new xml file). Look here: Wigbase.nif NPCroot.nif

Just to understand it: Do you mean 'add a proxy mesh to the nif or register collision to the body' or 'add a proxy meash AND register collision to the body'?

I also wonder how the xml would look like. I never wrote on myself, I'm just editing them by now. Zaratha did the first samples....

53 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Just to understand it: Do you mean 'add a proxy mesh to the nif or register collision to the body' or 'add a proxy meash AND register collision to the body'?

I also wonder how the xml would look like. I never wrote on myself, I'm just editing them by now. Zaratha did the first samples....

Look at that wig BigPonyTailHair_SMP SE.7z

See how body and hair meshes are written in the xml file so that there are no intersections. In your case, you definitely need a mesh VirtualGround in base nif file so that objects do not fall through the floor.