The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

7 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Heh, yea loved the theme of this mod and it had the potential to be a really interesting bondage story as well.  I recall the test cell had lots of great ideas and props that never saw the light of day.  Best of luck with your work on it, simply having it in a more playable/bug-free state could make it worth including in a load order just as a Simple Slavery outcome.

I think you misunderstood me. I was saying I'm not making any commitments to other mods until I'm done with updating S_L_U_T_S and see if I'm still in the mood to work on anything else. Sorry.

In other news I believe I have everything done I wanted for my first update release. But first I need to spend sometime playtesting and make there are no serious bugs, being I'm not a AAA developer :classic_rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

I think you misunderstood me. I was saying I'm not making any commitments to other mods until I'm done with updating S_L_U_T_S and see if I'm still in the mood to work on anything else. Sorry.

In other news I believe I have everything done I wanted for my first update release. But first I need to spend sometime playtesting and make there are no serious bugs, being I'm not a AAA developer :classic_rolleyes:

No worries - I understood you and appreciate the approach.  I meant that S.L.U.T.S. itself had lots of unrealized potential based on its test cell, but that even if you aren't interested on expanding the mod to include that stuff your updates to clean up the base mod could make it more reliable and usable as a cool Simply Slavery result.  If you only feel like doing the one patch, that is one more patch than this mod has seen in 2.5 years. :classic_tongue:

I can't wait for the update! Consecutive runs at last! Thank you for taking this gem of a mod back up!

If you're short on ideas:

- Localized runs, as in Missives. It seems odd that a quick run from Riften to Windhelm should be rewarded equally to one from Riften to Markarth.

- Feed trough (eat/drink) and Haystack (sleep) assets at the stables that can be interacted with even in pony gear, to satisfy "needs" mods on extra long runs.

4 hours ago, orgs1n said:

I can't wait for the update! Consecutive runs at last! Thank you for taking this gem of a mod back up!

- Localized runs, as in Missives. It seems odd that a quick run from Riften to Windhelm should be rewarded equally to one from Riften to Markarth.

- Feed trough (eat/drink) and Haystack (sleep) assets at the stables that can be interacted with even in pony gear, to satisfy "needs" mods on extra long runs.

Ugghhh... you weren't kidding about the consecutive run system being broken. I didn't really play test it much before. I've been spending all night fixing all the bugs to make it work :confounded:

EDIT: :classic_angry::classic_angry::classic_angry:  Well that was a night of frustration, but I believe I finally got consecutive runs to work properly (Got to experience all manners of joy, from only receiving pay for the final run, to the escrow chest just forgetting all the player's items from any previous runs, to the blasted chest not spawning at all. And all the while that stupid bitch courier from Captured Dreams kept spawning at random to disrupt my conversations with the carriage drivers. Apparently she decided I was really only kidding when I turned off CD couriers in that mod's MCM menu :classic_angry:)

But anyways I think that part of the mod is all done now at least. There are some other bugs to squish that have delayed the first release a bit, but I'll push through. Time for bed.

Thank you very much for picking this mod up.
I started using it for the first time a few days ago and enjoyed it so far, and updates are very much appreciated :smile:

Will the new release require the most recent updated versions of DD and ZaZ animation pack?
I'm currently reworking my modlist with these and am conflicted if it's safe to use the older release of this mod or if I should wait for your new release.

17 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I started using it for the first time a few days ago and enjoyed it so far, and updates are very much appreciated :smile:

Will the new release require the most recent updated versions of DD and ZaZ animation pack?
I'm currently reworking my modlist with these and am conflicted if it's safe to use the older release of this mod or if I should wait for your new release.

The posted screenshots do show DD4 items, so I'm fairly certain that's going to be required.

6 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I'm currently using the newest version of DD. So yes, it will likely require it, though I can't be 100% sure since I haven't tested it with older versions for obvious reasons.

6 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Oh, I did manage to squeeze in more feature. Could be adapted to Simple Slavery in a future update, but no promises. See if you can figure it out by looking at these screenshots of my character and a guard:

+1 to that idea, always fun to have more sexy ways to "get out" of a fine beyond just doing the boring thing and paying it.

Oh, I did manage to squeeze in more feature. Could be adapted to Simple Slavery in a future update, but no promises. See if you can figure it out by looking at these screenshots of my character and a guard:

5ada5371e5bf1_bandicam2018-04-2014-54-09-756.thumb.png.308a4f8849dfff50db0325eceb2f5c20.png5ada537632475_bandicam2018-04-2014-54-16-760.thumb.png.1239a22817168d0335239adc4353312a.png

awesome

Just checking but is the update you did still labeled 11.2?  Or is it somewhere else than the main download page and I missed it?

scroll up he's still working out more bugs from the last version doclox released

On 4/20/2018 at 12:39 AM, orgs1n said:

I might add in something simpler in a followup release, such as being able to ask the carriage drivers for food/rest once per delivery.

EDIT: Once again I think everything is good to go for a release. But I'm still going to do one last major playtest tomorrow. I won't be adding any more features until I get a public release out.

One more thing, remember how the yoke's item description claimed it had the company logo on it, but actually did not?:

5adb0bee86f4e_bandicam2018-04-2104-42-54-317.thumb.png.85dc699dcdb260e162f17c83884ca618.png

• 2 weeks later...

ok so i seem to have a small issue... (Note... not sure if someone else has mentioned this but im not spending hours looking through comments to see if someone has)

starting delivery from whiterun to markarth started normally the journey went well and i arrived at markarth. the recipient was stood next to his cart as i expect that is a normal mod reaction. 

problem starts here... as i approach the recipient he does nothing but stands there doesn't touch the gag or even acknowledges the pcs arrival.... 

can't talk to hime due to the ddi/dda/ddx gag effect....

only devious device mcm menu i got is for integration and could not find anything in the mcm that would at the very lleast allow any form of dialog options. unless i missed somthing

i do have all the up-to-date devious devices versions. but i don't no what could be the cause as i dont believe i have anything that would conflict or cause issues with the mod 

also not seeing much in the way of comments from npcs when you try to talk to them with the option to provent the speach while on a run and i have fus roh doh installed  

also you might wanna warn players about the mod called Sit Anywhere  as if you press power button with this power active the pc will sit but then the cart will auto detach and act like its still connected until they run away from it

23 minutes ago, ruined111 said:

ok so i seem to have a small issue... (Note... not sure if someone else has mentioned this but im not spending hours looking through comments to see if someone has)

starting delivery from whiterun to markarth started normally the journey went well and i arrived at markarth. the recipient was stood next to his cart as i expect that is a normal mod reaction. 

problem starts here... as i approach the recipient he does nothing but stands there doesn't touch the gag or even acknowledges the pcs arrival.... 

only devious device mcm menu i got is for integration and could not find anything in the mcm that would at the very lleast allow any form of dialog options. unless i missed somthing

i do have all the up-to-date devious devices versions. but i don't no what could be the cause as i dont believe i have anything that would conflict or cause issues with the mod 

also not seeing much in the way of comments from npcs when you try to talk to them with the option to provent the speach while on a run and i have fus roh doh installed  

also you might wanna warn players about the mod called Sit Anywhere  as if you press power button with this power active the pc will sit but then the cart will auto detach and act like its still connected until they run away from it

Did you try the updated version of this linked in the post above yours?

1 hour ago, ruined111 said:

1 hour ago, LazyBoot said:

Did you try the updated version of this linked in the post above yours?

yep im running the latest version of this mod aswel, i clean installed the game last month so had to reinstall alot of the mods i was using so every mod so far is the latest version. i.e i din't just delete all game data but also all mods that was applied to the game forcing a redownload and install via nmm

3 minutes ago, ruined111 said:

yep im running the latest version of this mod aswel, i clean installed the game last month so had to reinstall alot of the mods i was using so every mod so far is the latest version

In that case it would be better to ask in the thread for the updated version.

5 hours ago, ruined111 said:

yep im running the latest version of this mod aswel, i clean installed the game last month so had to reinstall alot of the mods i was using so every mod so far is the latest version. i.e i din't just delete all game data but also all mods that was applied to the game forcing a redownload and install via nmm

You have to press forward with the gag talk, eventually you get through.  It sounds like you just gave up too soon.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Eiikko said:

Hi there, the mod seems to be working but when i originally get the spell cast on me, my character model's body turns all black, do you happen to know what causes this?

Running out of video memory on your video card does that so it substitutes black for whatever texture(s) it couldn't load.

You probably have some mods loading 4k textures for blades of grass and small rocks that you'll never zoom in on while playing anyway. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801<<-- Fix oversize, poorly compressed and other defects with textures

Hey I just downloaded the mod and I'm loving it! I was wondering if you were planning on adding in the future the ability to toggle which devices you want on your character during the run. I love the pony theme but I would love to have just some black gloves or nothing at all on my hands. Thanks for all the hard work it really is a great mod!

2 hours ago, MrDP said:

Hey I just downloaded the mod and I'm loving it! I was wondering if you were planning on adding in the future the ability to toggle which devices you want on your character during the run. I love the pony theme but I would love to have just some black gloves or nothing at all on my hands. Thanks for all the hard work it really is a great mod!

This version of the mod isn't being developed any more. A new updated version is available, though, which is being actively worked on. Its support topic is here.

• 2 weeks later...

BUG:

- after going airborn, the cart stays broken for me... I can Shift+E or MCM-debug it all I want, it never works like before. 
It remains beeing a wobbling piece of trash warping and beaming its way behind the player. Basically whenever it happens for me I have to load a previous save, making this mod really annoying to play.

Any idea what causes this? And if there is another way to fix it than the one in the MCM or shift+E? (and are these two even the same method?)

SUGGESTION:

Make an MCM option where you can disable the carts alltogether and instead add a lot of bags and backpacks to the Player character alongside with the devious devices. Would fix a lot of issues and strange things with the cart.

The carts are a nice idea, but the way the are implemented are immersion breaking in a lot of ways sadly and I have to roleplay myself into it to make it work.
Still a great mod, I would just love it to have a way to play it without the buggy and wobbly cart bit following me :(

QUESTION:
Does this mod disable bound combat? I have it activated in devious devices but I still cannot fight... I can go into fighting stance, that is all...

Would be nice if this was removed. Option for bound fighting in Devious Devices is sufficient I guess. 

20180605023108_1.jpg

20180605023239_1.jpg

On 5/20/2018 at 10:02 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Running out of video memory on your video card does that so it substitutes black for whatever texture(s) it couldn't load.

You probably have some mods loading 4k textures for blades of grass and small rocks that you'll never zoom in on while playing anyway. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801<<-- Fix oversize, poorly compressed and other defects with textures

Make sure the diffuse, specular and normal maps have MIP MAPS, some textures are not made with them so they display the full size ALWAYS! It turns out black instead as VRAM is consumed.