2 minutes ago, poblivion said:

If you look at Kenjoka profile, you will find that there has been no activity for one year.  I'm afraid it is no longer possible to obtain permission.

Be that as it may, the issue of using abandoned (or what appears to be abandoned) mods has appeared in threads for years. While there is nothing specifically in the Rules about it the impression I've always been given (by the Staff) is that without explicit permission such usage is piracy and is forbidden on LL. I would certainly be open to asking a Moderator if I was mistaken or if that has changed.

16 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Be that as it may, the issue of using abandoned (or what appears to be abandoned) mods has appeared in threads for years. While there is nothing specifically in the Rules about it the impression I've always been given (by the Staff) is that without explicit permission such usage is piracy and is forbidden on LL. I would certainly be open to asking a Moderator if I was mistaken or if that has changed.

That way we would never get anywhere. 
I used old mods abandonned and I wrote the authors and I never received answers (they were not online for years) and it still was allowed. 

Just clarify in your mod thread and send a PM to a Mod to clarfiy your intends. 

42 minutes ago, Nymra said:

That way we would never get anywhere. 
I used old mods abandonned and I wrote the authors and I never received answers (they were not online for years) and it still was allowed. 

Just clarify in your mod thread and send a PM to a Mod to clarfiy your intends. 

You may be correct although I would like clarification from a Moderator prior to haring off in that direction. My understanding is that to use someone else's stuff, even if abandoned, they needed to give permission. As in this that I've copied from Nexus:

Spoiler

Hello folks, well...long story short:

Started modding with the release of Skyrim, had a good time...created "a few mods" - well, i guess 1-200 small personal requested ones and some major projects that i uploaded to my favourite modding site, aka The Nexus (thanks to the site owners of course!)

I always felt the desire to help people out when it comes to modding, though i think it's even more sensible to transfer this "skill" to RL - so atm I'm spending most of my time on charity work, i think it's important to help out people in need and my long term aim is to establish some kind of non-profit company that supports such fellows. Might take a few years but i'll try my best.

I'm still getting plenty of PMs and requests, I'm sorry but it's impossible for me to answer them any more - too busy. Most people want to use my assets for their own projects so here comes my final "gift"...

FROM NOW ON ALL MY MODS ARE FREE TO USE!

You can use them for your own modding projects,just be aware that one or two mods use content of other modders (example: Auriel's Weapon Pack uses another modder's blade)  So if you want to use them you have to ask for their permission as well.

I want to express my gratitude to the people that helped me when i started modding, the board members and all my supporters. I always tried my best to support the community in return...thanks again, pls share your knowledge with other members and look out for each other, especially in RL :smile:

Psalam is correct. Since it doesn't look like this mod's description contains a license or other statement giving others permission to mod it further, it just can't. That's just how the law works. That doesn't mean we always actively hunt down any such 'unofficially continued' projects, but if ever a complaint is made, we have no choice but to take it down. Which can mean a lot of new work going down the drain unnecessarily.

On rare occasions we have sorta-kinda agreed to turn a blind eye to these things, based on the fact that sometimes mods' dependencies become abandoned, and on our own estimation of how problematic the situation can become. This usually means we just happen to know the modder who disappeared well enough to guess that they wouldn't make an issue of it if they ever came back. I'd rather not be put in that position too often though, and will never greenlight something like it explicitly: it makes us responsible.

It appears that this mod's based on

which is, in fact, free to modify further, provided it's non-commercial. I advise using that as a starting point for development instead.

I don't know if this is the correct place for this I am having issues with dialogue with NPC I talk to them and all I see is my end of the conversation. I have tried changing the load order of dialogue, slaverun reloaded, and slaverun reloaded comments nothing works also tried 4 different sexlab dialogue mods nothing help. any suggestions on how to fix it I can play through and select on my end. just can't see NPC text.  I am running Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 SE Beta1 10 June 2018 Here is my load order as of now any thoughts I would be grateful .

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Skyrim Unlimited.esp
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
254 FE   0 Unofficial Skyrim SE Fixes.esp
 14  e     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 15  f     ApachiiHair.esm
 16 10     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 17 11     FunctionalHomes.esm
 18 12     SkyUI_SE.esp
 19 13     UIExtensions.esp
 20 14     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 21 15     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 22 16     SLAnimLoader.esp
 23 17     SLAL_K4Anims.esp
 24 18     SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
 25 19     PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
 26 1a     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 27 1b     Kaw's Claws.esp
 28 1c     FunctionalHomes - Dragonborn.esp
 29 1d     Craft-More-v1-1-SSE.esp
 30 1e     FunctionalHomes.esp
 31 1f     Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
 32 20     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 33 21     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 34 22     Ars Metallica.esp
 35 23     ZMDs Feet Nail Art for RaceMenu v1.esp
 36 24     SexyStartingOptions.esp
 37 25     Skyrim_Sexy_LoadScreens.esp
 38 26     RaceMenu.esp
 39 27     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
254 FE   1 SINful CBP.esp
 40 28     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 41 29     CBBE.esp
 42 2a     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 43 2b     XPMSE.esp
 44 2c     FNISSexyMove.esp
 45 2d     FNISspells.esp
 46 2e     FNIS.esp
 47 2f     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

13 hours ago, erikdres said:

I don't know if this is the correct place for this I am having issues with dialogue with NPC I talk to them and all I see is my end of the conversation. I have tried changing the load order of dialogue, slaverun reloaded, and slaverun reloaded comments nothing works also tried 4 different sexlab dialogue mods nothing help. any suggestions on how to fix it I can play through and select on my end. just can't see NPC text.  I am running Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 SE Beta1 10 June 2018 Here is my load order as of now any thoughts I would be grateful .

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Skyrim Unlimited.esp
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
254 FE   0 Unofficial Skyrim SE Fixes.esp
 14  e     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 15  f     ApachiiHair.esm
 16 10     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 17 11     FunctionalHomes.esm
 18 12     SkyUI_SE.esp
 19 13     UIExtensions.esp
 20 14     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 21 15     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 22 16     SLAnimLoader.esp
 23 17     SLAL_K4Anims.esp
 24 18     SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
 25 19     PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
 26 1a     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 27 1b     Kaw's Claws.esp
 28 1c     FunctionalHomes - Dragonborn.esp
 29 1d     Craft-More-v1-1-SSE.esp
 30 1e     FunctionalHomes.esp
 31 1f     Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
 32 20     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 33 21     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 34 22     Ars Metallica.esp
 35 23     ZMDs Feet Nail Art for RaceMenu v1.esp
 36 24     SexyStartingOptions.esp
 37 25     Skyrim_Sexy_LoadScreens.esp
 38 26     RaceMenu.esp
 39 27     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
254 FE   1 SINful CBP.esp
 40 28     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 41 29     CBBE.esp
 42 2a     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 43 2b     XPMSE.esp
 44 2c     FNISSexyMove.esp
 45 2d     FNISspells.esp
 46 2e     FNIS.esp
 47 2f     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

You might want Fuz ro dah (the mod found on Nexus which shows text for NPCs who have no voice acting for their lines).

I'm in the middle of the Dead Slave Walking Quest, where my character has become Bellamy's fucktoy where the objective is to please Bellamy. In the last bit of dialogue Bellamy says to talk to Pike, however Pike has no new dialogue. Is this because all the cities are already enslaved from the auto enslave city function? I have waited several in-game days and exhausted the viagrix and sex dialogues with Bellamy, is there some trigger for the next quest stage that I am missing? Or has something glitched out and I'm going to need to try and progress using console commands

Edit: I'm also in the Slavery Enforcement Quest as well. I just returned Ivana and Valentina and am waiting for the next task but again nothing is happening.

On 6/13/2020 at 9:52 AM, oldprv724 said:

I think to start the wedding quest line you need to talk to Pike and:

Be at stage 6000 of dead slave walking (SLV_DeadSlaveWalking)
Be very submissive (SLV_FactionSlaveSubmissive >= 20)
Be in love with Bellamy (SLV_FactionBellamyLove > 15 and Slv_PlayerLovesBellamy=1)
Have completed the main quest special quest "Welcome the Slave Mistress" (SLV_MainquestSpecial09).

(See the conditions in dialog topics SLV_DeadSlaveWalking6000{Topic,Topic1,Topic2}

Thanks for you help.  I am now on the wedding quest.

Ok, considering that the mod sticks a gag on my now and then, it would be nice if gags didn't break quests.  There really should be some kind of, "You don't need to speak, just walk this way." to make the quest move on.  Instead I can't do walk of shame because I can't ask speak to start the next stage.

Also, when I have to report and am gagged, would be nice to be recognized.  "I see you. Now go to the dungeon until they take that gag off." or something.

thank you.

I really like this mod.  But about every 30 mins or so I get an Event dhlp-Suspend received and everything stops.  I can work around it, but only by skipping something.  Please add some kind of timeout feature so if nothing happens in 60 seconds, it resumes or tries again, or something.  Thank you.

2 hours ago, Ultramarine1505 said:

In MCM menu has a features: "Your slaves"... I ended main quest as a female slaver and build Colosseum. But nothing changes...still not available...how to get it? Sorry for my english. Thanks.

As a slaver, at one point pike asks if you know how to train slaves and offers to show you how.  You can answer that you know how or you can be shown.  At that point, you are supposed to take a follower and turn them into a slave.  This slave will show up in the MCM feature of "your slaves".  This slave will then be used through some your slaverun tasks like the carriage services. 
As far as I can remember talking to pike is the only way to start this process, although it might be available without pike after the first time.

Just a suggestion if you are planning an update.

How about after the wedding Bellamy puts some devious devices on you that only he can remove.  Starting with a collar.  If you are bad and don't report to him, then he would add more.  You could also have it that when you don't report back to him in the time, that you get directly sent to him and he would put you in more devious devices only he could remove until your punishment time was up.  Also if you were in Bellamy's devices, then the slavers would leave you alone because they know who you are.

You could make it as simple as the protective gear like in the Captured Dreams mod, or more complex and add a MCM menu section.

What do you think?

On 6/29/2020 at 10:44 PM, Xuvish said:

Just a suggestion if you are planning an update.

How about after the wedding Bellamy puts some devious devices on you that only he can remove.  Starting with a collar.  If you are bad and don't report to him, then he would add more.  You could also have it that when you don't report back to him in the time, that you get directly sent to him and he would put you in more devious devices only he could remove until your punishment time was up.  Also if you were in Bellamy's devices, then the slavers would leave you alone because they know who you are.

You could make it as simple as the protective gear like in the Captured Dreams mod, or more complex and add a MCM menu section.

What do you think?

Author last posted a comment over 2 years ago, last visited Lover Lab over one year ago.  I'd say there are no future updates you can expect for this version.

18 minutes ago, pacmaner100 said:

the quest wont start for me and i dont know why
everything i need is installed for it to work
my game runs
but nothing happens

What's your lvl?

The SRR starting quest only starts after you reached a certain lvl (set in MCM).

In addition you need to be somewhere where a courier can find you (you will receive a letter, after reading it the SRR starter quests starts).

Having trouble as a free woman that was put thru "simple slavery".  Woke up in front of Pike and I ask him "what next?"  he tells me not to talk to him till i finish what Igor had me doing.  Only problem is Igor had me doing nothing.  Talking to Igor does not clue me into what i should be doing and there is no quest.

On 7/7/2020 at 9:34 AM, donttouchmethere said:

What's your lvl?

The SRR starting quest only starts after you reached a certain lvl (set in MCM).

In addition you need to be somewhere where a courier can find you (you will receive a letter, after reading it the SRR starter quests starts).

thats the thing
it doesnt install in my mcm aswell so i dont know what i do wrong

1 hour ago, pacmaner100 said:

it doesnt install in my mcm aswell so i dont know what i do wrong

?means the starter quest is the last of your problems!

No MCM is a good indicator that the mod wasn't installed right or the mod didn't initialized right.

1 hour ago, pacmaner100 said:

i dont know what i do wrong

I don't know either with the given information.

Did you try on a new game?

Do you have all requirements?

Do you have other mods that don't work right?

On 7/8/2020 at 3:20 PM, donttouchmethere said:

?means the starter quest is the last of your problems!

No MCM is a good indicator that the mod wasn't installed right or the mod didn't initialized right.

I don't know either with the given information.

Did you try on a new game?

Do you have all requirements?

Do you have other mods that don't work right?

i have recently started a new game
i have all the required games
but it just doesnt  want to boot that mod only