4 hours ago, DrVec said:

Is this mod fully playable? I mean many mods broke after the new dd versions. 

It is playable (with the fixes for DD that are posted somewhere in this thread).  I wouldn't say "fully" playable, since it's stuck as a beta version, so expect some bumps in the road.  But it is playable enough not to wreck your game.  Some features are just unpolished.

13 hours ago, DrVec said:

Is this mod fully playable? I mean many mods broke after the new dd versions. 

Fully playable - Yes

But expect glitches here and there, some frustration and some unpolished places. Best you learn using console command sometimes if you want to play it (there is also a debug feature in the game that allows you to skip scenes, sex scene etc and just enjoy the story). 
This is my character during her "training", look and decide if its worth it or not. 

ScreenShot103.png

On 4/26/2020 at 5:18 PM, Nymra said:

Zap Items never really stuck to their animations ever :(

DD Items tend to break out of their anims too lately. Dunno where it started but it became quite annoying and I dont even use DDs alot (just because DD is a dependency for so much). 

If any this might be a DD problem. I wanted to report it myself but I never got arround to make a meaningful test with DDs alone. 

Sorry if you already know it but this sounds like the issue that stems from the enforcer checks, disable that and it doesn't happen anymore. Remember there being some talk about it a while back. Not sure if anybody found a fix for it yet.

13 minutes ago, Bakon said:

Sorry if you already know it but this sounds like the issue that stems from the enforcer checks, disable that and it doesn't happen anymore. Remember there being some talk about it a while back. Not sure if anybody found a fix for it yet.

Hmm, yeah I remember Enforcer giving some issues. I have to make a slaverun playthrough profile, dang! I just wanted to add some custom DDs before that :D

In general: 
Anybody tested Sexlab Adventures together with Slaverun Reloaded? It could replace the Enforcer and with its crime system also link Slaverun to PoP :D

10 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Hmm, yeah I remember Enforcer giving some issues. I have to make a slaverun playthrough profile, dang! I just wanted to add some custom DDs before that :D

In general: 
Anybody tested Sexlab Adventures together with Slaverun Reloaded? It could replace the Enforcer and with its crime system also link Slaverun to PoP :D

I did play with adventures for a while and I more or less used it like you said, it worked fine. Only issue is that you don't get the forced devices that you should get on entering towns with slaverun (it has never worked a single time here?) and the other things the slaverun enforcers do/should do aha.

15 hours ago, Minhbi said:

Fully playable - Yes

But expect glitches here and there, some frustration and some unpolished places. Best you learn using console command sometimes if you want to play it (there is also a debug feature in the game that allows you to skip scenes, sex scene etc and just enjoy the story). 
This is my character during her "training", look and decide if its worth it or not. 

ScreenShot103.png

how did you get your character to be so expressive? mine barely moves her face

3 hours ago, Bakon said:

I did play with adventures for a while and I more or less used it like you said, it worked fine. Only issue is that you don't get the forced devices that you should get on entering towns with slaverun (it has never worked a single time here?) and the other things the slaverun enforcers do/should do aha.

I disable DDs wherever I can. They are way too intrusive into the game (not even speaking about immersion yet), so I roleplay them for the most part....

You could alternativly use Deviously Enslaved Continued instead of SLA to get rapes and that mod will also equip random devices. 

About the problem with breaking armbinder animation.

After some testing I can confirm, that with bare installation zaz, sexlab, DDi, DDext, DDcl the armbinder animation is ok.

Once I enable slaverun the armbinder animation is replaced by standard idle animation.

Sometimes it happens immediately sometimes after a while. Without slaverun there is always correct armbinder animation.

2 hours ago, SIMODS said:

About the problem with breaking armbinder animation.

After some testing I can confirm, that with bare installation zaz, sexlab, DDi, DDext, DDcl the armbinder animation is ok.

Once I enable slaverun the armbinder animation is replaced by standard idle animation.

Sometimes it happens immediately sometimes after a while. Without slaverun there is always correct armbinder animation.

I have tested this as well.  The armbinder animation worked in 2.1.3 version of slaverun, but not in 3.0 beta.  I even tried it with DDI 4.1 vs DDI 4.3 + save version check.  Both produced the same result of the incorrect armbinder animation.  I also got the wrong animation for Yokes and arm shackles.

13 hours ago, lightsinx98 said:

how did you get your character to be so expressive? mine barely moves her face

I installed apropos 2 for the rag and tears effect, with expressive female expression and female expression for Sexlab. At least I think those are what relevant. 

@Xuvish, @Nymra Slaverun enforcer check does in fact cause any altered Idle animations to reset back to default not just DDs or zaz, it is a brute force idle setting in the crawling animation system added with the v3 beta that is meant to make sure you aren't crawling when you shouldn't be and are when you should, but doesn't make allowances for if you are crawling when you should or not crawling when you shouldn't just sets you to the "proper" idle every time it checks.

There is a fix for the idles being reset Here

though the fix will completely break the crawling system if that is something you wanted.

1 hour ago, Tenri said:

@Xuvish, @Nymra Slaverun enforcer check does in fact cause any altered Idle animations to reset back to default not just DDs or zaz, it is a brute force idle setting in the crawling animation system added with the v3 beta that is meant to make sure you aren't crawling when you shouldn't be and are when you should, but doesn't make allowances for if you are crawling when you should or not crawling when you shouldn't just sets you to the "proper" idle every time it checks.

There is a fix for the idles being reset Here

though the fix will completely break the crawling system if that is something you wanted.

OH thank you so much. I been trying to figure out what mode was doing this for months now. The animation breaking was making me not want to play.

Just tested it, Everything is working fine now. Thank you

1 hour ago, Chilen said:

OH thank you so much. I been trying to figure out what mode was doing this for months now. The animation breaking was making me not want to play.

Back a few months ago I was posting that link every few pages here, I also can link to a patch (that I made) to allow slaverun to work with newer DD versions if you need that.

1 hour ago, Tenri said:

Back a few months ago I was posting that link every few pages here, I also can link to a patch (that I made) to allow slaverun to work with newer DD versions if you need that.

I will be grateful. ?

On 8/24/2019 at 12:41 AM, Tenri said:

SaverunVersionCheck.7z 711 B · 856 downloads

This should work, and should work for any future updates to DDI and DDX since I made it ignore the DD version number entirely, not the most ideal solution but, if you are going into the forum to get a script to make it work for a newer DD either Slaverun is no longer compatible, or it should be fine.

If someone wants to make a version that actually checks version numbers I can take this one down, creation kit is having issues for me with the SLV scripts or I would have.

Found it. Thanks! 

On 5/2/2020 at 3:52 PM, Chilen said:

Works for me too.  Thanks for your help.

I'm currently playing through the questlines in the 3.0 version, but after doing most of the quest "Bringing Slavery to Dawnstar" it tells me to speak with Bellamy, but he does not have any dialogue topic to advance the quest. Is this as far as the quests go, and can progress no further? I saw something about that in some years-old comment here, but I'm having a hard time sifting through all the information available, and not sure which things are still relevant or not in the current version.

20 hours ago, StripedWhite said:

I'm currently playing through the questlines in the 3.0 version, but after doing most of the quest "Bringing Slavery to Dawnstar" it tells me to speak with Bellamy, but he does not have any dialogue topic to advance the quest. Is this as far as the quests go, and can progress no further? I saw something about that in some years-old comment here, but I'm having a hard time sifting through all the information available, and not sure which things are still relevant or not in the current version.

There is more to do.  Unfortunately this mod sometimes doesn't advance correctly.  However, sometimes one needs to do something before the next step starts working.  Usually that is to report to pike and tell him that the latest city has accepted slaverun laws.  If that doesn't do it, then you'll probably either need to reload a previous save and try enslaving dawnstar again, or use the console to clean up the sub-quest for dawnstar.  I'm afraid I don't know what the quest stages are.

If I'm not mistaken, talking to baby bel is about becoming a gladiator in the older arena.

Hi all, I am facing a rather peculiar issue, and after digging around without any findings, I am posting the issue here.

Problem:

After installing Slaverun V3.x, CTD after loading screen, but only after saving.

Summary:

I used to run Slaverun Reloaded previously (same version) without any issue. I disable the esp previously for a good few months, and when I wanted to re-enable slaverun CTD happens.
Specifically, no CTD upon first initiation, and I am able to access the MCM menu to configure the mod. However, if i do save after the initialization of Slaverun reloaded, that save file cannot be loaded without crashing. I am able to start a new game and create a new character, but once I save the game, loading it will cause CTD.

Prior to the re-enabling of Slaverun, I have installed a few mods, but I have taken out those mods and the issue persists.
The above-mentioned mods include:
1. Sexlab Survival
2. Bathing in Skyrim
3. Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked (by Monoman1)

4. Amputator Framework Tweaked (Monoman1)

What I have tried:

Running FNIS, LOOT, unintalling the mods above, turning it off & on again.

What I have found:
The game runs fine with or without all the above mods, but the moment i enable Slaverun, the problem presents itself again.

Has anyone came across such a weird issue? Any help and guidance on this is much appreciated. ?

Please do let me know if there is any other details I can provide, as I don't want to extend the post with unnecessary details.

52 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Maybe you have a too many strings for vanilla savegames now.

I recommend you use crash fixes (if you don't use it already)

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately I have zero knowledge in terms of programming. If you don't mind, would you be able to give me a layman's explanation in terms of what strings are in skyrim modding? And what happens if there are too many strings in a save file? (I did some google search but I still don't fully get it?)

However, I do feel what you are saying is quite possibly the cause. I've had some time to test out a few other things, and turns out instead of just Slaverun, a few other mods result in the same issue:

CTD causing:
1. Slaverun Reloaded
2. Cursed Loot 8.5 (I am currently using V7.5, and it runs fine. Upgrading into 8.5 caused the same issue)

3. Devious Devices Equip (1st time install)

(All the above can be installed and initialized in MCM, but will cause CTD if I load a save game)

Other new mods that does not cause CTD:
1. Prison Overhaul Patched   (Upgrade to the latest version)

2. Soul Gem Oven III             (1st time installation)
3. Milk Mod Economy           (1st time installation)

4. Skyrim Utility Mod            (Upgrade to the latest version)

I will look into Crash Fixes, as I am not currently using it. 

14 minutes ago, jasondawn said:

CTD causing:
1. Slaverun Reloaded
2. Cursed Loot 8.5 (I am currently using V7.5, and it runs fine. Upgrading into 8.5 caused the same issue)

3. Devious Devices Equip (1st time install)

those add a lot of strings to the vanilla game

14 minutes ago, jasondawn said:

Other new mods that does not cause CTD:
1. Prison Overhaul Patched   (Upgrade to the latest version)

2. Soul Gem Oven III             (1st time installation)
3. Milk Mod Economy           (1st time installation)

4. Skyrim Utility Mod            (Upgrade to the latest version)

all mods you add will add to the amount of strings.

It's still possible that there is some other issue, because all mods you added that caused CTD are Devious Devices Series related (DDa,i,x).

You can check your string amount in Fallrimtools. Also a useful tool to check your savegame and clean it.

What crash fix fixes (from crash fix changelog):

8 - 03/05/2016

Added fix for more than 65535 strings in save game.

Added warning message if your SKSE memory patch is not active.

Every mod you add to your game also adds to the strings, until you are over the amount the vanilla save game can handle.

You can find the most basic fixes for an over-modded Skyrim here:

Also check if you have an very old DD mod in your LO that might conflict with DDi 4.3

And don't forget to grab the DD version fix for SRR from @Tenri:

22 minutes ago, jasondawn said:

I will look into Crash Fixes, as I am not currently using it. 

It's even listed as a requirement on the SRR mod page:

Crash fixes to handle the 64k string limitation of Skyrim

In addition: check the amount of FNIS animations, all listed mods also add animations, just in case you are close to the FNIS CTD limit

Also check if your PapyrusUtil 3.3 doesn't get overwritten (I drop that here just in case ?)