On 7/8/2020 at 6:20 AM, donttouchmethere said:

?means the starter quest is the last of your problems!

No MCM is a good indicator that the mod wasn't installed right or the mod didn't initialized right.

I don't know either with the given information.

Did you try on a new game?

Do you have all requirements?

Do you have other mods that don't work right?

On 7/8/2020 at 5:12 AM, pacmaner100 said:

thats the thing
it doesnt install in my mcm aswell so i dont know what i do wrong

Check your mod installer to make sure that the mod is active. I've been having this issue with Vortex disableing mods when I deploy them. Also check your "Data Files" in the skyrim load screen when starting skyrim from steam. make sure that the mods you want are active.

10 minutes ago, DarmanSejuk said:

Check your mod installer to make sure that the mod is active. I've been having this issue with Vortex disableing mods when I deploy them. Also check your "Data Files" in the skyrim load screen when starting skyrim from steam. make sure that the mods you want are active.

....just checked wrong game -w-

Incase i help someone from my stupidity.

Took me a few days to get this working - In my all night haze i read
ApachiiHair.esm and ApachiiFemalesHair.esm both Rolled on over to nexus and grabbed the 'Full' version

Never did it cross my mind this dosnt include the Females esm - 

I even looked at my plugin 'Missing masters' more than once i really dont know why it didnt hit me in the face like it should.

Hi ppl. I'm heavily stuck in Dawnstar on a male slaver path. I need to bring slave followers to miners and sailors. Figured out how to make them slaves and brought them with me in Dawnstar but in dialogs with sailors/miners it looks like I dont have them. As I suppose I need to train them but I dont know how and couldn't find information about it. Please help.

17 hours ago, Saeloth said:

Hi ppl. I'm heavily stuck in Dawnstar on a male slaver path. I need to bring slave followers to miners and sailors. Figured out how to make them slaves and brought them with me in Dawnstar but in dialogs with sailors/miners it looks like I dont have them. As I suppose I need to train them but I dont know how and couldn't find information about it. Please help.

The slaves you used, were they made through the Slaverun system or some other slavery mod?  Slaverun has its own make-a-slave setup.  If I recall, one has a female follower join your party and then you use dialog to tell them they are now a slave.

I haven't played with a male player character slaver since Slaverun 1, so it's possible that male slavers have different requirements for the Dawnstar slave.

1 hour ago, tinkerbelle said:

The slaves you used, were they made through the Slaverun system or some other slavery mod?  Slaverun has its own make-a-slave setup.  If I recall, one has a female follower join your party and then you use dialog to tell them they are now a slave.

I haven't played with a male player character slaver since Slaverun 1, so it's possible that male slavers have different requirements for the Dawnstar slave.

I used the other guy in Dragonsreach for quest of enslaving followers. Followers showed up in tab "your slaves" with four categories of training. And how to train them further i couldn't figure out.

5 hours ago, Saeloth said:

I used the other guy in Dragonsreach for quest of enslaving followers. Followers showed up in tab "your slaves" with four categories of training. And how to train them further i couldn't figure out.

Ah, OK.  I suspect you mean Mundus the Puny (I lack respect for the slavers).  I had forgotten he has an ongoing task to offer for you to enslave more followers.  So you had Slaverun PC slaves.  I assume you took one of your Slaverun PC slaves with you when you went to Dawnstar and spoke to miners or the ship captain?  They do need to be nearby.  Also, unique NPCs are a bad idea if they have their own unique quests (One time I did enslave the fist fighting gal who sits drinking in the Bannered Mare and it mostly went OK).

I don't know how to do the further training either, I suspect that part is not quite completed.  But further training hasn't been necessary for me to complete the "bring your own slave" quests so far.

Thanks. I used as a slave Uthberd but this time i didn't skiped first training when Pike offers you slaver training in the beggining of career. This was the whole deal. If you are playing male it is a must. Further trainings of slave not needed. Thanks for a hint.

15 hours ago, somenickname123 said:

I'm needing Devious Devices 4.1 to start Slaverun 3.0; does anyone have that? If found DDi 4.1, but I need the base Devious Devices 4.1 as well.

Thanks in advance! 

Look a few pages back in this forum topic for patches which remove the version requirement of devious devices.  Then you can use the latest.

On 7/20/2020 at 4:03 PM, lukaslunt said:

Question: What is the prerequisite mod for the devious device object to work on the mod (except devious currency obviously) because in games it does not work with me for textures.

I'm not quite sure what you are asking, but if it is that the devious devices aren't showing up, then a bodyslide build of devious devices with morphs on might fix that if you haven't done so.

2 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Je ne suis pas tout à fait sûr de ce que vous demandez, mais si c'est que les appareils sournois n'apparaissent pas, alors une construction bodyslide d'appareils sournois avec des morphes pourrait résoudre ce problème si vous ne l'avez pas fait.

Yes I solved the problem thank you. I had forgotten this prerequisite

On 7/25/2020 at 9:56 AM, SilentOption said:

I'm having purple texture bug on the punishment cross

20200725061957_1.jpg

the mod requireZaz Animation Pack V 8.0 [2017-11-15] 8.0 or higher It very much looks like you're missing a texture.  Might try to re download