4 hours ago, Krynn said:

This mod would be perfect if you also had women as dominant actors, or could choose between the genders! :classic_happy:

Version 1 (or was it 2) had an option to enslave men instead of women and have the men running around nude.  I believe the direct method is gone in version 3, but I've noticed that there is a flag still there for men versus women.  I can't say if the mechanism for male slavery is still in place though.

5 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Version 1 (or was it 2) had an option to enslave men instead of women and have the men running around nude.  I believe the direct method is gone in version 3, but I've noticed that there is a flag still there for men versus women.  I can't say if the mechanism for male slavery is still in place though.

no, i meant the dominant men should be replaced by women,... so the main characters in the castle and the one before whiterun where the mod starts.

Ok, I have the following problem. For some reason, the slaverun mod makes no changes to Whiterun itself. It changes the interior of Dragonsreach with the slavers and slaves and adds the two slaver + one slave to the outside of Whiterun, but leaves the city itself and things like the dungeon unchanged. No kennel, no colloseum (built it with cheat mode), no prisoner or vampire in the dungeon, no additional slaves in the ciry proper. Does anyone know what the cause of that could be? Here is my current reduced loadorder from a new install of the game:

• Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esm
  • Dawnguard.esm
  • HearthFires.esm
  • Dragonborn.esm
  • Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  • Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  • SexLab.esm
  • SexLabAroused.esm
  • ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  • Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  • Devious Devices - Integration.esm
  • Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
  • CreatureFramework.esm
  • ApachiiHair.esm
  • ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  • HighResTexturePack01.esp
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp
  • HighResTexturePack03.esp
  • Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
  • Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
  • SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
  • SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
  • SOS - Leito Addon.esp
  • SexLab Extra Voices.esp
  • SLAnimLoader.esp
  • SkyUI.esp
  • UIExtensions.esp
  • AddItemMenuLE.esp
  • RaceMenu.esp
  • RaceMenuPlugin.esp
  • FNIS.esp
  • RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
  • iHUD.esp
  • 12FemaleBrows.esp
  • SexLab Strapon.esp
  • SOSRaceMenu.esp
  • XPMSE.esp
  • GagSFX.esp
  • MoreNastyCritters.esp
  • Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
  • The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp
  • Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

I would be super thankful for anyone that can help me fix this.

16 hours ago, sfsafasfdsadafds said:

Ok, I have the following problem. For some reason, the slaverun mod makes no changes to Whiterun itself. It changes the interior of Dragonsreach with the slavers and slaves and adds the two slaver + one slave to the outside of Whiterun, but leaves the city itself and things like the dungeon unchanged. No kennel, no colloseum (built it with cheat mode), no prisoner or vampire in the dungeon, no additional slaves in the ciry proper. Does anyone know what the cause of that could be? Here is my current reduced loadorder from a new install of the game:

• Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esm
  • Dawnguard.esm
  • HearthFires.esm
  • Dragonborn.esm
  • Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  • Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  • SexLab.esm
  • SexLabAroused.esm
  • ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  • Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  • Devious Devices - Integration.esm
  • Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
  • CreatureFramework.esm
  • ApachiiHair.esm
  • ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  • HighResTexturePack01.esp
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp
  • HighResTexturePack03.esp
  • Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
  • Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
  • SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
  • SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
  • SOS - Leito Addon.esp
  • SexLab Extra Voices.esp
  • SLAnimLoader.esp
  • SkyUI.esp
  • UIExtensions.esp
  • AddItemMenuLE.esp
  • RaceMenu.esp
  • RaceMenuPlugin.esp
  • FNIS.esp
  • RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
  • iHUD.esp
  • 12FemaleBrows.esp
  • SexLab Strapon.esp
  • SOSRaceMenu.esp
  • XPMSE.esp
  • GagSFX.esp
  • MoreNastyCritters.esp
  • Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
  • The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp
  • Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

I would be super thankful for anyone that can help me fix this.

Try to reinstall the mod

Try to start a new game

23 hours ago, Selena Glazer said:

Try to reinstall the mod

Try to start a new game

What you see in my load order is my third attempt or so. I've originally installed slaverun on Oldrim/Skyrim LE with the same issue. The load order above was my attempt at installing it in Skyrim SE with a reduced amount of mods (no SL defeat or SL survive) to see if it works there. No such luck. All attempts were made with new characters, not preexisitng ones.

I've installed my mods with Mod Organizer 2, if that makes a difference.

How long is the Whiterun main quest? I got enslaved just to do it and now I've spent almost 3 hours on this Whiterun quest. Is there any kind of end in sight? Lol

I want to be able to leave the city and play other parts of the game and enjoy other mods but I feel railroaded into the very lengthily Whiterun quest. 

With nearly a year since login, and approaching two years since the last post, I guess we can give up hope of Kenjoka finishing Slaverun :( 

I guess a TeS6 game might make a difference, but probably nothing else.

Did anyone hear any news at all of what happened?

I'm currently playing a Things in the Dark, Pure Falmer ladies vs Slaverun Reloaded.

It requires a certain amount of ... imagining ... but sometimes it really works.

On 4/17/2020 at 12:50 AM, sillygooseboy7 said:

How long is the Whiterun main quest? I got enslaved just to do it and now I've spent almost 3 hours on this Whiterun quest. Is there any kind of end in sight? Lol

If you have full story dialog enabled, you're really only just starting out.

Slaverun goes on and on and on... and if you're enslaved, completing the training takes many hours.

You can go off and do some non-Slaverun stuff before the training is complete, but you will need to complete the first stage.

I think they should lock you in a cage unless you push on to the following stages, but fortunately the mod is more sensible than that :) 

- I've installed every single mod

- I don't have any error messages in Vortex

I've started a new game and leveled up to lvl2, but the courier never come

11 hours ago, mysterio2323 said:

I've started a new game and leveled up to lvl2, but the courier never come

Move Slaverun to the end of your LO, and start a new game.

If that doesn't fix it the problem is likely something you have installed that you don't need, which is messing up Slaverun. SD+ for example. Not saying you have SD+, but it could be a mod like that.

13 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Move Slaverun to the end of your LO, and start a new game.

If that doesn't fix it the problem is likely something you have installed that you don't need, which is messing up Slaverun. SD+ for example. Not saying you have SD+, but it could be a mod like that.

I have SD+ and the courier shows up.  Granted, on my rig Slaverun is loaded near the end of mods.  SD+ loads earlier.

I'm having an issue with version 3.0.

I wrote about this issue earlier this month and did some experimenting.

When equipped with an armbinder, yoke, or shackles, my arms default to the walking position as in the attached screenshot.

I played in version 2.1.3 to the end with both endings and everything worked fine.

When I upgraded to 3.0, whether it was from a saved game, or starting a new game at level, I got the issue with the arms,  I tried both times with Devious Device Integration 4.1, and 4.3 + Saverun Version Check and got the same issue.

I am currently using Zap 8.0 CBBE HDT V 8.0+, Devious Device Assets version 3.0e, Devious Device Expansion and integration v 4.3, and Devious Device Equipment v 444+ CD patch.

One thing to note as well is that when I jump or fall with a Yoke on, the arms go into the place they are supposed to.

Would this be a Slaverun version 3.0 issue, or a Zaz animation pack issue?  I haven't tried it with an older version of ZAP yet.

Is anyone else having this problem?

ScreenShot31.bmp

16 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

I'm having an issue with version 3.0.

I wrote about this issue earlier this month and did some experimenting.

When equipped with an armbinder, yoke, or shackles, my arms default to the walking position as in the attached screenshot.

I played in version 2.1.3 to the end with both endings and everything worked fine.

When I upgraded to 3.0, whether it was from a saved game, or starting a new game at level, I got the issue with the arms,  I tried both times with Devious Device Integration 4.1, and 4.3 + Saverun Version Check and got the same issue.

I am currently using Zap 8.0 CBBE HDT V 8.0+, Devious Device Assets version 3.0e, Devious Device Expansion and integration v 4.3, and Devious Device Equipment v 444+ CD patch.

One thing to note as well is that when I jump or fall with a Yoke on, the arms go into the place they are supposed to.

Would this be a Slaverun version 3.0 issue, or a Zaz animation pack issue?  I haven't tried it with an older version of ZAP yet.

Is anyone else having this problem?

ScreenShot31.bmp 2.64 MB · 0 downloads

Zap Items never really stuck to their animations ever :(

DD Items tend to break out of their anims too lately. Dunno where it started but it became quite annoying and I dont even use DDs alot (just because DD is a dependency for so much). 

If any this might be a DD problem. I wanted to report it myself but I never got arround to make a meaningful test with DDs alone. 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Zap Items never really stuck to their animations ever :(

DD Items tend to break out of their anims too lately. Dunno where it started but it became quite annoying and I dont even use DDs alot (just because DD is a dependency for so much). 

If any this might be a DD problem. I wanted to report it myself but I never got arround to make a meaningful test with DDs alone. 

Thanks, I will look into it further now that I am unemployed because of the Covid-19.  I found it weird that it worked in slaverun 2.1.3 and not 3.0.

I was also thinking of starting to make my own mod.  Is there a guide or place to start for beginners?

7 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

Thanks, I will look into it further now that I am unemployed because of the Covid-19.  I found it weird that it worked in slaverun 2.1.3 and not 3.0.

might have to do with the DD version uare using. I think SR only supports fully the DD 4.1 
to be save maybe use DD 4.0 version with SR 3.0 and check back. 

Also check if the issue also happens on a profile without SR :)

9 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

I was also thinking of starting to make my own mod.  Is there a guide or place to start for beginners?

everywhere and nowhere really I guess, have no idea

Whiterun is enslaved and therefore the nudity law is in effect. When I go into the Bannered Mare, the inn IN Whiterun, I get a message saying "This location is free from Whiterun's nudity law". Why would that be?

Also, while in Whiterun, not all of the female NPCs are stripped. I have the enforcer checks set to 60 seconds and I wait that long and nothing happens. Does anyone have a fix for this?