1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Yes that is still the newest. It remains mildly to moderately buggy but a significant improvement on any of the previous files.

On a whim I removed the Hydra-whatever slave girls, and cleaned out my override. Works Perfectly now. Thanks for the support.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

You're very welcome. There's a patch, IIRC, for slave girls that makes it run more smoothly. Perhaps @donttouchmethere and educate us both.

Actuallllyyyyy its broke again. Can't enter the slavetraining dungeon without a CTD  during what I'm guessing is the first quest down there. I can enter before the quest starts but not after. Already looked up something about disabling parts of a werewolf. Tried that didn't do anything. At least as far as I could tell.

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

for slave girls that makes it run more smoothly.

6 hours ago, Cooli167 said:

Hydra-whatever slave girls,

The tweak is here:

8 hours ago, llokii70 said:

sorry for the repeat...So is the 3.0 Beta 1 still the newest and how buggy/stable is it? Also is this still being worked on by the creator?

search for patches and fixes on the last few pages

if you want a less interesting, but more stable setup: RUUUNN!

13 hours ago, Cooli167 said:

Just Installed the 9.3(?) version.

That's not the newest MNC version, in fact I thought you want to make fun of Psalam ?

Newest MNC is:

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

The tweak is here:

search for patches and fixes on the last few pages

if you want a less interesting, but more stable setup: RUUUNN!

That's not the newest MNC version, in fact I thought you want to make fun of Psalam ?

Newest MNC is:

Thanks for this stuff. No I was looking on the wrong MNC cause I could only find the 9.3 version. Explains why I've had so much trouble with stuff near creatures in this mod.

I still can't enter the training dungeon. And I have no idea why. I have updated MNC and its even on a new save.

Edit1: Disabled The Long Branding Scene in the MCM, that let me load into the first session. Then it crashed when I went back for a second one.

On 5/6/2020 at 5:39 PM, tinkerbelle said:

There is more to do.  Unfortunately this mod sometimes doesn't advance correctly.  However, sometimes one needs to do something before the next step starts working.  Usually that is to report to pike and tell him that the latest city has accepted slaverun laws.  If that doesn't do it, then you'll probably either need to reload a previous save and try enslaving dawnstar again, or use the console to clean up the sub-quest for dawnstar.  I'm afraid I don't know what the quest stages are.

If I'm not mistaken, talking to baby bel is about becoming a gladiator in the older arena.

Whelps, turns out I was just a dum-dum and missed a dialogue topic that looked like a generic one. Quest works fine^^

This mod has so much potential. For example a new anti-slavery quest-line, bug fixes, the missing colosseum quests, more slaves in generell etc. I would love to find skaal slaves in riekling caves in solstheim for example.

Too bad this mod is dead.

I have some problems with the bounty hunters. They hunt my female slaver but Jango is missing. Only Boba approaches the player. Without Jango all dialogues are off and animations don't work. When I teleport him to me he just walks away.

Hello there ... Maybe anyone can help me. In main Page Description is written:

- If you happen to be a strong woman you can kick the slavers' asses and start to work in the slavery organisation despite having the vagina box checked on the equipment tab. Who knows, you may end up making your would be master into your own personal bitch. Charma is fun. (This is the female slaver questline, you work as a slaver and will do quests for the slave master. This questline is nearly identical to the male slaver questline. Status: finished

How i can join as female PC the Slavery Organisation and where in the MCN Menue i found: vagina box checked on the equipment tab ==> i searched about and can´t find it.

1 hour ago, Brisl said:

Hello there ... Maybe anyone can help me. In main Page Description is written:

- If you happen to be a strong woman you can kick the slavers' asses and start to work in the slavery organisation despite having the vagina box checked on the equipment tab. Who knows, you may end up making your would be master into your own personal bitch. Charma is fun. (This is the female slaver questline, you work as a slaver and will do quests for the slave master. This questline is nearly identical to the male slaver questline. Status: finished

How i can join as female PC the Slavery Organisation and where in the MCN Menue i found: vagina box checked on the equipment tab ==> i searched about and can´t find it.

When you go to bellamy at the start, you must say something like oh you are gonna regret this, i dont know too well

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

dont feel too save tho :P

yeah i know, have see it as i left whiterun and come back lol ... OMG ... Hardcore ... the Slave Agents rofl ... crazy cool Mod really good potential and works great together with PAHE, Curse Loot, Simple Slavery and and and, currently no Probs, amazing idea, first time that i test him out. Currently looks very good. 

So, I have a small issue. I'm at the part where Bellamy and Murphy let you get fucked by the dog and the horse outside the gates, but no animation plays. The respective animal walks over and then the guys talk as if the deed has already happened and the animal wanders off. I'm assuming I've forgotten about an animation mod or something, but I have FNIS creature pack and more nasty critters so I got no idea what it is.

Edit: Nevermind. At some point "Allow creature animation" in the sexlab MCM unticked itself. And there was me worrying about having to reinstall stuff again...

14 minutes ago, WingCoBob said:

So, I have a small issue. I'm at the part where Bellamy and Murphy let you get fucked by the dog and the horse outside the gates, but no animation plays. The respective animal walks over and then the guys talk as if the deed has already happened and the animal wanders off. I'm assuming I've forgotten about an animation mod or something, but I have FNIS creature pack and more nasty critters so I got no idea what it is.

Check if in Sexlab Creature Animations are activated, further check in SLAL ( Sexlab Animation Loader ) that your Animations ( Billy SLAL, Funnybiz Animation Package ) etc. whatever u use with included Creature Animations included, are activated and registered.

I got stuck after enslaving Riverwood as slave. Pike says that the training will continue and I should "Get lost, Slut" but no new quest shows up. And when I use the cheat to ensave the next city Falkreath the quest painslut and dremora training will be skipped too.

Luckily I had an older save and cheated the riverwood quest row. After that it worked normally again and the carriage quest showed up. I have no idea what went wrong.