• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, xj47 said:

Is it possible to start as a female slaver and then downgrade to the slave path? (preferably within the first few hours)

If I recall, there are several ways for a slaver to become a slave.

I think one was in dialogue of getting slave training lessons.

A method which takes time is to use the built in variable which tracks submissiveness (I forget exactly what it's called).  As dialogue with the slaver boss (Pike?) occurs, choose the more submissive version.  In any situation where you could use slave for demonstration or do the demo yourself, do the demo yourself.

I think later on in the mod one can choose to become a slave voluntarily, but I'm not certain my memory is correct on this one.

I'm also uncertain, but if the boss slaver (Pike?) offers to have sex with you, do it for more submissiveness.

Enjoy your collar and nudity.

16 hours ago, xj47 said:

Is it possible to start as a female slaver and then downgrade to the slave path? (preferably within the first few hours)

Is this a try to troll? Really you ask this???

Nearly all decisions as an female slaver leads into anslavement! Really it is hard not to be enslaved. The quest (training to be an slaver) is leading into enslavement. The 2nd quest ist leading into enslavement (until you strongly avoid this). You have to be prepared not to get into enslavement. After that, you have to choose to be enslaved, but that isn't difficult (it comes after every bigger quest). Just say you need sexual encounters and say you choose wrong in the begining....

Enjoy your enslavement and be possibly (with PSQ Hybrid mod) an Succubus. (Why oh why, there is no other mod with a questline to become a Succubus?)

13 minutes ago, Ueli_123 said:

Is this a try to troll? Really you ask this???

Nearly all decisions as an female slaver leads into anslavement!

Cool
It's an honest question. I've never tried to play as a female slaver since I'm not into PC-as-dom content so I had no idea what it's like

23 minutes ago, xj47 said:

Cool
It's an honest question. I've never tried to play as a female slaver since I'm not into PC-as-dom content so I had no idea what it's like

Try it, thats fun! ;) I'm wondering why I don't get enslaved after getting the "circus maximus" in Slaverun build up (after truying ths animal and enslavement scenes in there). But today, I give Slaverun a new try, it is an very good mod. HAVE FUN!

Hello. After a very long break from Skyrim I've recently grabbed the SE and started adding mods. I've installed Slaverun Reloaded, but its not showing up in the mod menu, or seeming to trigger any quests. My guess is that I screwed up my load order and missed a dependency/have the wrong version somewhere. I'd appreciate anyone willing to look over my load order and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Or just bonking me on the head, telling me everything is normal and I just need to talk to X. That works too.

Spoiler

Fuz Ro D'oh
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
SkyUI_5_2_SE
SexistGuards v
ZaZ Animation Pack
FNIS Behavior SE
FINIS Spells SE
FINIS Creature Pack SE
Alternate Start - Live Another Life
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
UIExtensions
All in one Address Library (Anniversary Edition)
SL Defeat SSE
JContainers SE
SLAnimLoader
SexLabArousedSSELoose
SexLabFrameworkAE_v
HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97
MfgFix
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
Devious Devices for SE-AE-VR
Devious Devices NG
SDResources
SanguineDebauchery
SDAddon
Simple Slavery Plus Plus
SexLab_Dialogues Script
SexLab Dialogues Assets
CrosshairRefEventsFix_v
Slaverun Reloaded
Schlongs of Skyrim SE
ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full_optimized
ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5_1
FINIS - Output

36 minutes ago, Randomname333 said:

Hello. After a very long break from Skyrim I've recently grabbed the SE and started adding mods. I've installed Slaverun Reloaded, but its not showing up in the mod menu, or seeming to trigger any quests. My guess is that I screwed up my load order and missed a dependency/have the wrong version somewhere. I'd appreciate anyone willing to look over my load order and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Or just bonking me on the head, telling me everything is normal and I just need to talk to X. That works too.

Reveal hidden contents

Fuz Ro D'oh
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
SkyUI_5_2_SE
SexistGuards v
ZaZ Animation Pack
FNIS Behavior SE
FINIS Spells SE
FINIS Creature Pack SE
Alternate Start - Live Another Life
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
UIExtensions
All in one Address Library (Anniversary Edition)
SL Defeat SSE
JContainers SE
SLAnimLoader
SexLabArousedSSELoose
SexLabFrameworkAE_v
HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97
MfgFix
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
Devious Devices for SE-AE-VR
Devious Devices NG
SDResources
SanguineDebauchery
SDAddon
Simple Slavery Plus Plus
SexLab_Dialogues Script
SexLab Dialogues Assets
CrosshairRefEventsFix_v
Slaverun Reloaded
Schlongs of Skyrim SE
ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full_optimized
ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5_1
FINIS - Output

*Bonk*

This file is for Skyrim LE.  You might try the Skyrim SE Slaverun Reloaded.

Sorry about the bonk.

• 3 weeks later...