On 8/24/2018 at 7:23 PM, galgat said:

6. Problems I have had are really rather few, and most could be solved with the MCM.

A.  One is the slave hunter's seem to mess up after riverwood, when taking me back to Pike. May be something I have wrong, but they hang a lot there.

I read something a while back about this. It happens when you get captured too close to riverwood/whiterun. This happened to me as well, so i set up that I got captured by markarth and then the scene didn't get stuck. 

4 hours ago, Gimlord said:

How should i install this? I use mod organizer. I created a folder, placed the SLV_Utilities file in the folder and add the folder to archive. Installed,enabled the mod and ignored missing data. But i think again the enforcer broke the armbinder animation, the one when i am iddle and the one when i run, not the one when i sprint.
Maybe i did something wrong? In mod organizer the mod is the last in the order but it doesn't show like it overwrites  another file or mod.

Packaged the script so you can install it with MO.

Slaverun patch.7z

Hello, I'm having a problem; 
everything runs smoothly but that ends when I try to go into dragonsreach
It worked perfectly fine before I added the mod but now it crashes whenever I go in after the main quest has been initiated. The area loads (incompletely, parts of the ceiling are missing) and like a second or so later it crashes. 
The crash fix tells me it is because it is missing a "NiNode" and suggests to install XMPS and run FNIS. I already have done both of those things and I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling slaverun. 

Anyone know what could be causing this or how to fix it? 

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, COTTON100 said:

It worked perfectly fine before I added the mod but now it crashes whenever I go in after the main quest has been initiated. The area loads (incompletely, parts of the ceiling are missing) and like a second or so later it crashes. 
The crash fix tells me it is because it is missing a "NiNode" and suggests to install XMPS and run FNIS. I already have done both of those things and I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling slaverun. 

I can't tell you for certain. This is often reported. First, make sure that you have ALL the requirements for SlaveRun. The lack thereof has been the cause for some. Second, make certain that you have XPMSE skeleton by Groovtama. There are many imitators but this one is the one you need. If I was going to make a "best guess" I would wager that you are missing one of the Apachii hair mods (two are required) or the skeleton (XPMSE).

2 hours ago, pandemic753 said:

My game is crashing as soon as I enter Dragonsreach after being enslaved. I have looked through a lot of posts on here and can't seem to find a fix. This is my modlist/load order:
 51b31ed8a827ab3e562b1c149d1152ac.thumb.png.aaf3a8359e771b06d7bcb4effa578953.png

Everything else appears to run fine, only crashing when entering Dragonsreach. Any help would be appreciated.

Move the XPMSE Skeleton to the BOTTOM on the Left Hand side. It's getting overwritten by the shitty old skeleton that's bundled with SOS as can be seen by those Lightning Bolt with red "_" and green "+" signs show.

Is there a point of no return for the Slavers winning? I mean at the moment if I wanted I could End all Slavery by killing 2 people, but I still have Solitude and possibly 1 other town as Free Towns, plus I only just finished the Arena and kinda want to max out Gladiator and Beasty Slut Ranks. So while I want to kill everybody, it just doesn't work well for me at the moment, but I don't want to pass some hidden "No chance in hell you can stop Slavery" point.

While I don't like being a Sex Slave that does not mean I am not a Slave to Sex.

Still haven't done Solitude, but...

Got Max Gladiator even Killed Conan although he cheats, also got Max for the Beast shows (although I am annoyed that I didn't get some of the cool beasts...) 

For the Coliseum I think as you Rank up opponents from the previous Rank (or Beasts) should automatically come out of the pool so they are not randomly drawn again. I had to go into McM to increase my chances at better opponents and more interesting Beasts. (Note the beasts wouldn't draw though? Convo started but would auto exit out before the Beast was mentioned, can understand for some (due to lack of Animations) but I know I have Dragon animations).

Anyway weird happened after killing Conan, I got a bounty maybe? I entered main hall (where Pike is) and a Guard attacked me, then his wife went crazy then everyone went crazy. (I did work out how to permanently kill them all which was fine (Slave Agents in Whiterun are still unkillable though?!?) So took the opportunity to "End Slavery" went and killed the 2 that well cause the ending. Nothing changed, I semi-recall the first time having to speak with the Jarl afterwards, this time it didn't happen. In fact I was stripped for having weapons, everyone was still naked, seemed like other than all the Slavers dead (yes I even went and killed Bellamy and Murphy)?

I have noticed in some quests it is the timing, ie sometimes you have to do something else first before you can open or close a quest. Especially with the Arena stuff. 

17 hours ago, COTTON100 said:

I have the same problem as you do, though I have found out that it's only v3.0 that causes problems with Dragonsreach. I personally played with v2.1.3 with no problems of similar nature.

When the Enforcer grabs the player for sex, does it play a scene every time for the rest of you? I mentioned a while ago it appeared the slider to adjust or disable the scene chance didn't work at all, and I was unable to turn off the scenes with the toggle as well. So I thought I'd try looking to see if there was something missing somewhere in the mod but I'm pretty sure I'm in over my head here. I can't seem to find anywhere where the Enforcer scene probability setting is checked to see if the scenes should be played, so I was wondering if perhaps the slider's function had not even been implemented yet, and if activating the scenes caused a bug to make them unable to be disabled?

From my testing with the slaver route and the brief testing with free route it seems that way.

I ran into trouble in slaver route when it comes to recruiting fighters and animals for Colosseum also, the cheat quests won't complete.

4 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

The quest marker for the imperial camp is showing as right in front of the slave master.  Could someone tell me where the imperial camp is located.  This is probably not this mod, as I am having other problems simpilar to this.  using version 2.13

Its near the coast, up where you get the Jagged Crown, the dude you have to talk to is wandering around the outskirts of the camp.

13 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Its near the coast, up where you get the Jagged Crown, the dude you have to talk to is wandering around the outskirts of the camp.

Thank you for the reply, but I do not see any coast near where you get the jagged crown.  Do you mean all the way north near winterhold?  I could use a direction like ne nw n s of the jagged crown.

So I am at the point where Belethor equips me with bondage on my way up to dragonsreach.  the slaver fucks me in the ass and then... nothing.  I can't talk to him because I have a gag in my mouth even though I disabled them in slaverun settings.  I've tried disabling ALL bondage before this point so Belethor cant do that but it takes away from the entire scene when I am not restrained at all.  console cheating to the next stage doesnt help because i cant talk to the next person either.  Any suggestions?

PS. just tried player.removeitem  and that does not seem to work

PPS just tried giving myself a key, thanks to cursed chests, and I can't hold onto it because of the bondage mittens.

1 hour ago, treedweller1971 said:

So I am at the point where Belethor equips me with bondage on my way up to dragonsreach.  the slaver fucks me in the ass and then... nothing.  I can't talk to him because I have a gag in my mouth even though I disabled them in slaverun settings.  I've tried disabling ALL bondage before this point so Belethor cant do that but it takes away from the entire scene when I am not restrained at all.  console cheating to the next stage doesnt help because i cant talk to the next person either.  Any suggestions?

PPS just tried giving myself a key, thanks to cursed chests, and I can't hold onto it because of the bondage mittens.

Open MCM - DD integration, in Debug section will be the button... remove all quest items, or something like this. Try it

10 minutes ago, Sovcomrad said:

Open MCM - DD integration, in Debug section will be the button... remove all quest items, or something like this. Try it

Thanks for the reply.  I guess I will have to do it that way, though it breaks immersion.  I can't even put the things back on that were ok afterwards. It completely removes them from inventory.

24 minutes ago, treedweller1971 said:

Thanks for the reply.  I guess I will have to do it that way, though it breaks immersion.  I can't even put the things back on that were ok afterwards. It completely removes them from inventory.

Yeap, you can use AIM and take removed items back) and equip again
AIM  - Add Item Menu (find on nexus)

2 hours ago, treedweller1971 said:

Go into mcm menu, slaverun, cheats area, select gag, and remove selected. I had same problemLOL

9 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

Thank you for the reply, but I do not see any coast near where you get the jagged crown.  Do you mean all the way north near winterhold?  I could use a direction like ne nw n s of the jagged crown.

West of Dawnstar if you get to the ship you have gone to far. Theres a road between Dawnstar and Morphal  if you follow that the camp is on the north side of that road, not far south is a Stormcloke camp

3 hours ago, treedweller1971 said:

yeap, went to a previous save and did that. fucker still gagged me.  I'm gonna kill belethor one these days.

If you struggle a couple times and talk to bellamy, eventually he laughs at you and removes the gag. Can't remember how many times, I know I walked off in frustration made a coffee then when I got back talked again (tried) and Bellamy laughed and finally took the gag off.

4 hours ago, treedweller1971 said:

yeap, went to a previous save and did that. fucker still gagged me.  I'm gonna kill belethor one these days.

do this after you are gagged and the scene is finished so U can talk to bellamy.  then if he gags you again, the walk will still progress, repeat as needed.