Spoiler
24 minutes ago, AnthrSolidSnake said:

I'm not entirely familiar with ReSaver. Is it something I run on a current save, or do I need to do it on a new save?

Also, any idea what could be incompatible or causing the conflict? I'll be honest, NPC's getting randomly hostile has been an issue before, but normally was solved by fast traveling away from the area and then coming back.

Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 14  e     CreatureFramework.esm
 15  f     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 16 10     daymoyl.esm
 17 11     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 18 12     RidingStyles2.esm
 19 13     DeviousFramework.esm
 20 14     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 21 15     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 22 16     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 23 17     realraincot.esp
 24 18     RaceMenu.esp
 25 19     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 26 1a     SkyUI.esp
 27 1b     Denselite.esp
 28 1c     SaturationBoost.esp
 29 1d     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 30 1e     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 31 1f     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 32 20     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 33 21     SLAnimLoader.esp
 34 22     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 35 23     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 36 24     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 37 25     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 38 26     DeviouslyHelpless.esp
 39 27     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 40 28     JKs LITE - Towns BETA.esp
 41 29     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 42 2a     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 43 2b     SoS - The Wilds.esp
 44 2c     SoS - The Dungeons.esp
 45 2d     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 46 2e     Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
 47 2f     JKs LITE - Cities.esp
 48 30     Immersive Weapons.esp
 49 31     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 50 32     animal_mansion_redux.esp
 51 33     HentaiCreatures.esp
 52 34     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 53 35     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 54 36     RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
 55 37     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 56 38     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
 57 39     Populated Cities 2.esp
 58 3a     SimpleSlavery.esp
 59 3b     SkyrimImprovedPuddles.esp
 60 3c     SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp
 61 3d     DeviousFollowers.esp
 62 3e     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 63 3f     S_L_U_T_S.esp
 64 40     RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
 65 41     RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
 66 42     SOS - Shop.esp
 67 43     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 68 44     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
 69 45     Imaginator BETA.esp
 70 46     ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
 71 47     PetCollar.esp
 72 48     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
 73 49     SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
 74 4a     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 75 4b     SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
 76 4c     RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 77 4d     RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 78 4e     RND_AnimalLoot.esp
 79 4f     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 80 50     hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
 81 51     Speed Revised.esp
 82 52     ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
 83 53     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 84 54     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 85 55     UIExtensions.esp
 86 56     XPMSE.esp
 87 57     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 88 58     SlaveTats.esp
 89 59     SLALAnimObj.esp
 90 5a     FNIS.esp
 91 5b     SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
 92 5c     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 93 5d     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 94 5e     TDF Aroused Rape.esp
 95 5f     TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
 96 60     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 97 61     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 98 62     sr_FillHerUp.esp
 99 63     sr_FillThemUp.esp
100 64     Better Vampires.esp
101 65     Better Vampire NPCs.esp

(I added Better Vampires to see if it made a difference, since I read someone else didn't have the issue with the mods installed)

Two part question, two part answer.

ReSaver is a tool that you use on an existing save. It will notify you of problems with and allow you to clean up existing saves. It is part of Fallrim Tools available on Nexus.

I do not see any mod in particular that is causing your problem but you use a LOT of mods that I do not. Let me suggest you go to the Skyrim/Technical Support thread here on LL and post that load order and your question. I expect that people like GenioMaestro and Grey Cloud will be able to help you sort out that part of your problem.

1 hour ago, AnthrSolidSnake said:

So I've run into a brick wall here. 

I've been sent into the dungeon for Advanced Training with Titus, but when I get down there he just rapes me, forces a few items on me, and then gets REALLY hostile with the farm dog and starts casting fire on it indefinitely. 

It was funny the first few minutes, but now I can't talk to him and he just tells me to back off and get lost so I can't progress at all. 

I've tried every command I knew to turn off hostility, just to at least see what would happen, but he usually just rapes again and then goes back to burning the poor dog.

I might have actually found the "solution" to my own problem...

Turns out I overlooked "Deviously Helpless" at least five damn times while looking through my mods. I guess a section of nothing by stuff starting with "Devious" would do that, if you're impatient.

Because the slave mod put me in bindings, and I suppose the vampires are traditionally hostile NPCs if you get too close, it was triggering Titus to become hostile and take advantage of me (in a way that Slaverun isn't responsible for).

in V2.1.3 after completing the final stage of the quest (where you get the "medium end" dialog), The option to initiate sex with Bellamy is gone. If you ask for more training and he tries to redirect to the sex menu it just force closes the dialogue. Is there some quick and dirty way to fix this (other than just not completing the quest)?

On 7/28/2018 at 12:18 AM, trevoreznik said:

Hi everyone, 

i in a little trouble : my character is alway considered as a woman (pressing N and getting the message : "you're a free woman......." and i would like to try the male quest... 

It is the same either i use a male or a female character...

I haven't see this isssue before, so can you help me plz? 

Thanks ! 

I have the same exact problem and despite all my efforts I wasn't able to make it work. I've created a clean profile on MO and only activated basic mods such as Racemenu, SkyUI and Alternate Start. After that I enabled Slaverun and only the hard requirements and still my male character is seen as "a free woman..." when I press N. 

When I start the mod main quest and start to play it and go talk to Bellamy he treats me like a man and not a woman, calling me "Sir" and all, but during some quests, other characters speak to me like I was a female slaver, here and there Pike use feminine nouns to refer to my character for example, during the Falion quest most of his dialogues refer to the character as a woman, most Slave Agents ask if I'm a woman slave everytime they greet me, I correct them like if I was a female slaver mistaken for a slave. So I can not figure out what is happening because the only explanation I can find for that behaviour is the male slaver questline dialogues are not fully adapted yet but I still find it weird the fact the game thinks I'm a free woman when I press N.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Sun Shang Xiang said:

One small thing:

"This location is subject to Whiterun's nudity law." Isn't Whiterun  now Slaverun? Wouldn't it make more sense to write Slaverun's nudity law?

Many of us have discussed the unique naming conventions of SR. Several of us have been working, independently, to make changes in it. In my game, for instance, the same phrase is rendered as "This location is covered by the nudity law" since that same announcement will be made in any area so covered. However, there are several thousand lines of text and I do not expect that anyone will have that complete before Kenjoka puts out his next update. Kenjoka has consistently turned a "blind eye" to the language issues and has instead, and probably correctly, focused on the mod mechanics.

Spoiler
33 minutes ago, Takggyak said:

I have the same exact problem and despite all my efforts I wasn't able to make it work. I've created a clean profile on MO and only activated basic mods such as Racemenu, SkyUI and Alternate Start. After that I enabled Slaverun and only the hard requirements and still my male character is seen as "a free woman..." when I press N. 

When I start the mod main quest and start to play it and go talk to Bellamy he treats me like a man and not a woman, calling me "Sir" and all, but during some quests, other characters speak to me like I was a female slaver, here and there Pike use feminine nouns to refer to my character for example, during the Falion quest most of his dialogues refer to the character as a woman, most Slave Agents ask if I'm a woman slave everytime they greet me, I correct them like if I was a female slaver mistaken for a slave. So I can not figure out what is happening because the only explanation I can find for that behaviour is the male slaver questline dialogues are not fully adapted yet but I still find it weird the fact the game thinks I'm a free woman when I press N.

I believe that you are suffering from the fact that the slaver portion of this mod is still a WIP. There are several parts of the slaver path that are only loosely fleshed out now. It is my sincere hope that this is what Kenjoka is now working on. My desire would be to see at least three things in the next release (all related to the slaver path). First, that you will actually be able to train your slaves (the basic dialogues and mechanics appear to already exist but need to be implemented). Second, that you will actually be able to buy and sell slaves to Mundus (the dialogue is there but I have seen no evidence of mechanics yet). Finally, I would like to see a more robust mechanic of enslaving. Right now you are basically limited to: make a follower, enslave them. I hope that Kenjoka will give us a system in which we can enslave others, particularly wrongdoers (bandits, necromancers, etc.) but also perhaps some of the more "hateful" named characters in the game.

20 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I believe that you are suffering from the fact that the slaver portion of this mod is still a WIP. There are several parts of the slaver path that are only loosely fleshed out now. It is my sincere hope that this is what Kenjoka is now working on. My desire would be to see at least three things in the next release (all related to the slaver path). First, that you will actually be able to train your slaves (the basic dialogues and mechanics appear to already exist but need to be implemented). Second, that you will actually be able to buy and sell slaves to Mundus (the dialogue is there but I have seen no evidence of mechanics yet). Finally, I would like to see a more robust mechanic of enslaving. Right now you are basically limited to: make a follower, enslave them. I hope that Kenjoka will give us a system in which we can enslave others, particularly wrongdoers (bandits, necromancers, etc.) but also perhaps some of the more "hateful" named characters in the game.

Let's hope then. Since the first time I played the mod I wanted to play as a male slaver and now even more, since the mod had progressed a lot to have lots of well done content and quests to do.

13 hours ago, Sun Shang Xiang said:

@galgat: You said, in post #3773, page 151, that you managed to get enslaved after you hit 20 Submissiveness. What did you do to get enslaved? I got the message that "maybe someone will enslave you and you wouldn't mind" (or something along those lines, can't remember precisely what it said), but nothing beyond that. Do I have to wait a period of time for the slavers to come? Or is there something else I need to do?

1. The "Enforcer strips you" function is somewhat wonky. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it triggers as soon as I enter the enforced cell (interior or exterior), and sometimes it doesn't trigger until I'm stripped by someone else.

2. Enforcer is....... strange. Sometimes, as a slaver, I can wander around clothed even with "Enforcer strips slavers too" option, while sometimes as soon as I exit an interior cell I'm immediately punished for wearing clothes. Isn't "Males report player for breaking the law" also meant to apply to male guards and slave agents?

3. One thing that I've noticed is that, if you enslave a town through cheats, its inn doesn't count as enforced nudity area, even though town itself is enforced. Not exactly gamebreaking but interesting enough to be reported.

0. there is a tick in the MCM that has to be unchecked, also if one of the agent's talks you into posing for them, and you follow the submissive responses all the way, you should get enslaved, possibly even if your sub number is less than twenty, but the enforcer officer what ever at or near the gate to the major cities is bad to strip, and punish you no matter what. But I don't think he ever enslaved me unless my sub number was 20.

1,  The MCM is the main thing, and studying it, to get the results you want is important. You can uncheck the items that the enforcer checks for, and be okay wearing them, but the enforcer officer what ever at or near the gate to the major cities is bad to strip, and punish you no matter what.

2. Much of that is due to how you have your MCM configured.

3. I never paid much attention to that, I do know in my game many of the Inn's seem to obey the slave law's.  Populated city Mod's though a lot of there NPC do not seem to Obey the Law's.

4. Thank you CGI I meant to mention that to them ( about SKSE handling that ), It just slipped my Mind when I was responding.

5. Just for good measure in the SlaverunCunfig.json file in order to have the in game dialogue cheat Options you need to enable test mode, by changing  "testmode" : 0,  to  "testmode" : 1,

You probably know this, but added as extra, the MCM cheat can be turned on in the MCM menu, for removing DDI junk, and such.

6. Problems I have had are really rather few, and most could be solved with the MCM.

A.  One is the slave hunter's seem to mess up after riverwood, when taking me back to Pike. May be something I have wrong, but they hang a lot there.

B.  If you don't go through training, and make a slave, as a Slaver a couple of the quest's may be troublesome to do.

C.  The Colosseum, main hall can get really testy to manipulate around in, if you make all of the items there, I think some of this may be the scripting that is enabled on the disabled Zaz8 item's that are in there, but also the size, and number of things happening there.

I redid the Arena, and added Occlusion boxes to my version, and have very little problem now in that area, sent the results to Kenjoka, he said he would probably use it in his next release, or something similar. 

For now I would only make the dance pole, and it has a little quest, and maybe the slave stage, and Pen's. I would not make all the rape machine's, and wooden Horse's, Unless I just wanted to see them in the game, and the Console Highlight them, and Markfordelete.  ( which will remove the Item when you leave the area. ) Just disabling them with still leave there script's running, and that is a major hammer.  ( Of course they may be needed in some of the slave quest's, I have been playing Slaver mostly in 3,0 version. )

48 minutes ago, galgat said:

0. there is a tick in the MCM that has to be unchecked, also if one of the agent's talks you into posing for them, and you follow the submissive responses all the way, you should get enslaved, possibly even if your sub number is less than twenty, but the enforcer officer what ever at or near the gate to the major cities is bad to strip, and punish you no matter what. But I don't think he ever enslaved me unless my sub number was 20.

Which tick do you speak of? I know that there is "Submissive women will be enslaved", but shouldn't that be ticked? As for any others, are they related to those slave officers? If so, I don't think that it will be easy for me to get them, since, to me, those officers have no dialogue beyond what's added from another mod, or original game (Morthal burned-down house).

1 hour ago, Sun Shang Xiang said:

Which tick do you speak of? I know that there is "Submissive women will be enslaved", but shouldn't that be ticked? As for any others, are they related to those slave officers? If so, I don't think that it will be easy for me to get them, since, to me, those officers have no dialogue beyond what's added from another mod, or original game (Morthal burned-down house).

I think it is the one that has the slaver to be enforcer checked also, It may be that you have to also obey the slavery nudity law's, But I have to tinker around with it when i want it to happen, in the MCM, Not playing right now, so can not look.  you also have to make sure that the MCM tick's allow the player to be enslaved, just don't remember exactly all the setting, but there not hard to figure once you finally get it to happen.

EDIT just takes a little trial, and error

1 hour ago, galgat said:

I think it is the one that has the slaver to be enforcer checked also, It may be that you have to also obey the slavery nudity law's, But I have to tinker around with it when i want it to happen, in the MCM, Not playing right now, so can not look.  you also have to make sure that the MCM tick's allow the player to be enslaved, just don't remember exactly all the setting, but there not hard to figure once you finally get it to happen.

EDIT just takes a little trial, and error

Hmmmmmmm....... There is the punishment with which you get enslaved if you disobey the law, but that's not the one I'm asking about, because it's punishment, not submissiveness. And I do have the "Enforcer checks slavers too" option ticked. And the "Slavers can be raped". Even got fucked by a speaking Stump. However, the "Slave agents equip devices to bad slaves" isn't ticked. Is it possible that that could be the reason? Slaver or no, you have restraining devices on you, which others can misinterpret in the wrong way.

23 hours ago, Sun Shang Xiang said:

Hmmmmmmm....... There is the punishment with which you get enslaved if you disobey the law, but that's not the one I'm asking about, because it's punishment, not submissiveness. And I do have the "Enforcer checks slavers too" option ticked. And the "Slavers can be raped". Even got fucked by a speaking Stump. However, the "Slave agents equip devices to bad slaves" isn't ticked. Is it possible that that could be the reason? Slaver or no, you have restraining devices on you, which others can misinterpret in the wrong way.

that enforcer check slaver too was I think the main one, also ticking the slave agents  equip items is neat, but i don' think it is truly needed for what you want.  There might be another.

These are things Kenjoka mentioned

oh, I forgot to mention it, it's already in alpha 2 ?

I changed the meaning of the mcm enforcer settings a little bit (and the function behind it)

in the MCM enforcer sex tab:

"Aroused sex for player" enables male npc to fuck the female player (by checking their specific arousal setting it the player is a slave or free, of course no slaver player) = checkbox one

"Aroused males call NPC slaves for sex" enables male npc to fuck slave NPC (not relevant for the player anymore) = checkbox two

"Aroused males call free female NPCs for sex" enables male npc to fuck free NPC (not relevant for the player anymore) = checkbox three

so to disable sex for NPC but enable for the player =>

just check the first one and disable the second and third

at least so it should work so since alpha 2

But that was all alpha 2, and the beta has added the slaver to have more action.

16 minutes ago, markdf said:

How does Slaverun disable the use of hands after amputation? It doesn't seem to be part of Amputator Framework. It would be great to have that effect as a patch for Amputator Framework during non-Slaverun playthroughs.

It doesn't.  The mod hiccuped and failed to restore Ivana's arms at some point for some reason (I did use a couple cheats and may have skipped the restore part)  but she took part in the whippings in the Painslut challenge and was even supposed to have "fisted" my player all without any arms.

Been doing a "slave" play looking mainly for the new content and skipping old known content.

Sorry to bother but i have a question . How can i start the arena quests where i can participate quickly ? Currently i just finished with slave law in Riverwood  and playing the slaver route . Should i switch to free player or slave to get to arena quest quickly ? Thank you very much .

I can confirm that having Deviously Helpless is not a good idea when going into the Slave Training Dungeon.  I was lucky first time as only the Draugr were proced by the Mod, during Training with the Daedra. But entering again after that, Titus proced when I went to talk to Igor, a shame really as the Mod is very suitable to Slaverun especially if you are playing as a Slave.

A note with the strip, on 2 occasions I have been hit with it, thinking I was naked except for Devious Devices and some Jewelry (seems some Jewelry is counted as clothing...), on both though I was put into prisoner rags as well when sent to the cage!! The prisoner rags should not happen I would think, afteral they are going entirely against Slaver Laws.

3 hours ago, draco1412 said:

Sorry to bother but i have a question . How can i start the arena quests where i can participate quickly ? Currently i just finished with slave law in Riverwood  and playing the slaver route . Should i switch to free player or slave to get to arena quest quickly ? Thank you very much .

Look at the Original Post, there are links there to the post where the notes for the Alpha release were posted and those notes contain information on how to get to the Coliseum quest quickly.

5 hours ago, draco1412 said:

If you mean the Arena ( and 3.0 Beta version ), it is part of the slave quest line, and should come up during a normal play through. The Colosseum can not be built until after Riften is enslaved, and you have to catch the dialogue Pike pops up, and agree to build it, and you must have done at least five mini task's, the ones that you do between enslavement of the cities.  ( This Colosseum can be done by all character choice's, slave, free girl or slaver, and they can all participate in the Colosseum games after it is built )

18 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Enfoncer checks break the idle and run animation of the armbinder, but for a weird reason not the one when you sprint.

It seems like the ol' animation reset thing, theres a patch I posted maybe 10 pages ago to turn off the idle part of the enforcer check. Use that and it should fix it

13 hours ago, master151194 said:

It seems like the ol' animation reset thing, theres a patch I posted maybe 10 pages ago to turn off the idle part of the enforcer check. Use that and it should fix it

How should i install this? I use mod organizer. I created a folder, placed the SLV_Utilities file in the folder and add the folder to archive. Installed,enabled the mod and ignored missing data. But i think again the enforcer broke the armbinder animation, the one when i am iddle and the one when i run, not the one when i sprint.
Maybe i did something wrong? In mod organizer the mod is the last in the order but it doesn't show like it overwrites  another file or mod.