I haven't said anything in this thread for a moment due to being busy elsewhere, but it's amazing FunnyBiz how far you've taken this and made so many animations, nice! Although, I'd like to ask one more thing of you if you're willing. Could you possibly make an assisted missionary rape animation? I've yet to see something like that anywhere in SL..and I have a thing for the missionary position in general. xD

love haveing all these animations. but isnt it about time u smooth some of them out? the early ones u made where nice and rather smoothly animated. some of the ones now like the choke hold feel like they are running at 2fps due to jerkiness.

...well its a long process to "smooth the tangents" which makes the animations "smoother"...i do my best to make my animations as unique as possible and readily available as soon as possible. I already plan on redoing most of the animations since i have learned a lot since i started. I love animating. To be honest sex animations was last on my list of animations i wanted to create but i figured people would want new content so i made them. At the moment i am working on another project that i hope you like...it will be "smoother" :)

I haven't said anything in this thread for a moment due to being busy elsewhere, but it's amazing FunnyBiz how far you've taken this and made so many animations, nice! Although, I'd like to ask one more thing of you if you're willing. Could you possibly make an assisted missionary rape animation? I've yet to see something like that anywhere in SL..and I have a thing for the missionary position in general. xD

Do you mean like one man holding the females arms down while the other bangs her missionary style?...ill work on that asap :)

Some of the animations in replace version haven't been made into nonreplace ones, I notice the nonereplace version still missing some animations like GropeFuck3Way, BoundMFF3way and SpitRoast, of course some are in mod resources folder so I guess they are not ready yet? 

Some of the animations in replace version haven't been made into nonreplace ones, I notice the nonereplace version still missing some animations like GropeFuck3Way, BoundMFF3way and SpitRoast, of course some are in mod resources folder so I guess they are not ready yet?

yeah theyre for modders but you can still replace existing sexlab animations with them just have to copy and paste several times lol
Do you mean like one man holding the females arms down while the other bangs her missionary style?...ill work on that asap :)

Yes, exactly! And if it's possible, some breast tweaking/groping in the animation as well, maybe even using some what of a tweaked finish from the last stage of leito's aggressive missionary? What I liked about that animation's last stage is the slow finish of it, know what I mean? :3

Yes, exactly! And if it's possible, some breast tweaking/groping in the animation as well, maybe even using some what of a tweaked finish from the last stage of leito's aggressive missionary? What I liked about that animation's last stage is the slow finish of it, know what I mean? :3

Once I'm finished with the full plate of animations i have on my table I will definitely take care that for you. I won't disappoint. :)

Hello FunnyBizness! Love your animations and they look awesome in game!

Just have some titbits for ya:

Are you considering to do the female on male dominant animations? I've seen most of your animations are based on male as aggressors playing as male. What I'm inferring is this: Not FEMALE taking a MALE ROLE on MALES, but as FEMALE. Example: Amazon position (Check it out its darn erotic). Now that would be an awesome female aggressive animation on male as either dead or alive one no? ;)

Are you considering to do the female on male dominant animations? I've seen most of your animations are based on male as aggressors playing as male. What I'm inferring is this: Not FEMALE taking a MALE ROLE on MALES, but as FEMALE. Example: Amazon position (Check it out its darn erotic). Now that would be an awesome female aggressive animation on male as either dead or alive one no? ;)

Lol its funny you say that. My wife has been complaining about how i only made one female as aggressor animation. And i happened to come across a gif of sheeva from mortal kombat holding Johnny cage in the air while blowing him and thought,"I MUST do this animation." Lol soon my friend. :)

Damn man! Sleep!

LOL i know i should but animating is so addictive and I always have ideas that i want to create and show you guys lol

Dear lord, everything is broken! Can't even check out preview gifs anymore! Funnybizness I think you brought about the end times for LoversLab as the ancient prophecy foretold:

(I actually went and wrote a silly prophecy here about Sexlab and how your stuff and its turbo updates are so popular and everyone worships you. Which in turn angers god/the gods and they shall come and strike us down. But then I remembered my time as a forum moderator and a couple of Twitch.tv channels and how religion, even jokingly, will often piss people off. Now while I sometimes enjoy pissing people off, that prophecy was so silly and embarassingly stupid even in my drunken mind, I canned it and went to bed instead.)

I'm honestly not sure what there is to overhaul, except maybe a little animation speed here and there in the odd animation stage. The choke animation, while great, has its second stage just like the first stage just sped up. That was the only one that looked a little odd to me. Still better than a whole bunch of animations that come with Sexlab though imo. Either way, really looking forward to what you can wizard up (what's the verb of wizard?)!

Keep up the great work and stay brutal! :)

I congratulate your animations are good.

You could make an animation that starts with a slap in the face?

Imagine that a woman does not want to be raped, and PJ gives you a slap in the face the woman, so she put in four.

I think i know what you mean and i will try lol

Dear lord, everything is broken! Can't even check out preview gifs anymore! Funnybizness I think you brought about the end times for LoversLab as the ancient prophecy foretold:

(I actually went and wrote a silly prophecy here about Sexlab and how your stuff and its turbo updates are so popular and everyone worships you. Which in turn angers god/the gods and they shall come and strike us down. But then I remembered my time as a forum moderator and a couple of Twitch.tv channels and how religion, even jokingly, will often piss people off. Now while I sometimes enjoy pissing people off, that prophecy was so silly and embarassingly stupid even in my drunken mind, I canned it and went to bed instead.)

I'm honestly not sure what there is to overhaul, except maybe a little animation speed here and there in the odd animation stage. The choke animation, while great, has its second stage just like the first stage just sped up. That was the only one that looked a little odd to me. Still better than a whole bunch of animations that come with Sexlab though imo. Either way, really looking forward to what you can wizard up (what's the verb of wizard?)!

Keep up the great work and stay brutal! :)

Hey passdummy1 I think you're right lol but I'm not worshiped and I shouldn't be bc I'm no God so hopefully the Gods will back off and stop the silliness lol hey man I'm working hard to fix all the previous animations and creating new ones along the way lol STAY BRUTALLLLL! \m/ :D

Lol its funny you say that. My wife has been complaining about how i only made one female as aggressor animation. And i happened to come across a gif of sheeva from mortal kombat holding Johnny cage in the air while blowing him and thought,"I MUST do this animation." Lol soon my friend. :)

Damn man! Sleep!

LOL i know i should but animating is so addictive and I always have ideas that i want to create and show you guys lol

Haha! Nice, we look forward to your new releases buddy! :D

Oh and one more thing just found out about the solution to the "not able to register animation into the sexlab registry" for v1.59c. It appears that whenever you click the clear animation registry in the Sexlab MCM menu, the animation from this mod's animation will be "kicked out" from the registry. Don't know about others, but the next time y'all got this problem just click the register button in the necromod once for all 3 animations (FunnyBiz, necro and creature) and DON'T CLICK THE CLEAR ANIMATION REGISTRY OF SEXLAB. v1.59c appears to still able to accept this mod's animations while still using the animation of NSAP ;)

Try it when the download error clears out guys! :)  

P.S. Some of the animations in NSAP I've opted out during registering them into sexlab, not tried if I registered the whole animation. But heck give it a try! I'll try it later :lol:

...Good heavens...am I dreaming? I hope not bc I really want that damn mod NOW. And hmmmm...why dont you tell me what animations you would like to see for that mod? Lately i have been experimenting with the smooth tangents tools in 3dsmax and it helps make animations smoother. Leito86 says to add all kinds of movement to each body part inbetween keyframes to get a realistic looking animation. I will start doing these things the down side will be you guys will have to wait a little longer but the end result will be amazing. :) thanks for the find btw.