Argh ffs. The reupload is indeed messed up or at least different from the original "working" 5.9 fixed. I'll reupload the original 5.9 fixed.

Funnybizness; If I may, I'd advise to delete both your nonreplacer downloads. The 6.7 isn't working, has half the animations missing, no new animations over 5.9 and the old MCM menu. The 5.9 reupload has some changes as well over the last fixed reupload. Might just be the way they're archived, but I have a sneaking suspicion that something was done about actor rotation outside of the scripts that didn't need to be done?

Either way, attached is the 5.9 fixed from before 6.7 and the new 5.9 reupload. That worked fine for the most part. Perhaps upload that archive instead till we have a more updated Nonreplacer.

Edit: I also went and uploaded the wrong 5.9 - Now it's the right one. What a mess :D

Edit#2: No new reports for an hour, so I guess this version of 5.9 works for you guys? "Work" meaning that all animations are still added in the Sexlab 1.59c way, so they all end up in either creature (Blabla replacer) or human (my "fixes"). I'll have to catch some sleep as I have to get up again in ~5 hours.

Damn it I don't know why I uploaded the wrong one. I'll reuplace mine with your file thanks pass. Stay brutal!

EDIT:Ok I replaced nonreplacermodv1.59fixed with yours lol thanks again Pass!

So which one on the download page is now the more "complete" non replacer mod?  5.9 or 6.7?

Well I haven't been able to try the new one bc I'm too busy animating. I would try the newest v1.69 bc it has the new MCM menu so you can pick and choose which animations you want to use.

How do I register 6.7(fixed) mod animations into sexlab? There are no register options in the menu, and I clicked the animations I wanted then clean and rebuilt the sexlab animations registry but yours are not showing up.

I'm wondering this as well.

to install NonReplacerModV6.7Fixed, what u need to do

1) uninstall the old version or new version

2) load and save game

2) clean save 

3) install new version

4) load game and select the animations u want

5) stop all animation then reset sexlab animation

6) check animations it should show up in the list

hope this helps.

2) load and save game

2) clean save 

3) install new version

hope this helps.

I tried this about a ten times and I still cannot get anything to register under animations.

2) load and save game

2) clean save 

3) install new version

hope this helps.

I tried this about a ten times and I still cannot get anything to register under animations.

did u use the SaveTool.EXE after u de-install the mod the first time, to clear all orphaned scripts from the previous necro installation?

Hey, I have just installed the non-replacer version. How do I activate it? I do see that the mod had been registered on the mod menu under NecroAnims, I tried clicking "register animation" in the menu, but even after 1 hour, it is still stuck at "registering". Am I trying to activate it the wrong way? Am I suppose to do what Whizkid said, and do it through sexlab's "reset sexlab animation"?

don't wait after regist two of them, just exit MCM and check it on Sexlab Toggle animation drag down until you find NecroDoggy, etc. If you install correctly they will appear ( if you use SL 1.59c you may reset sexlab animation because the limit animation )

2) load and save game

2) clean save 

3) install new version

hope this helps.

I don't think this mod works as this, in fact in 1.60, you should only select the animations you want in MCM, and don't reset sexlab animations, otherwise the animation from nonreplacermod will be gone.

2) load and save game

2) clean save 

3) install new version

hope this helps.

I don't think this mod works as this, in fact in 1.60, you should only select the animations you want in MCM, and don't reset sexlab animations, otherwise the animation from nonreplacermod will be gone.

my bad miss out the part where u have to copy the NecroAnimationsScript.pex depending on the sexlab version u are using, do the steps and copy the NecroAnimationsScript.pex script to the script folder in skyrim, it will work ...

*copy NecroAnimationsScript.pex after u have installed the new version.

2) load and save game

2) clean save 

3) install new version

3a) open the archive NonReplacerModV6.7Fixed.zip

3b) u will see 2 folders v1.59c sexlab) and v1.6 (sexlab)

3c) copy the contents of either v1.59c if u are using sexlab v1.59c or v1.6 if u are using sexlab 1.6

As Whizkid already pointed out, you need to either start a new game or make a clean save. Proper clean, including deleting the old, orphaned script from previous versions. Perhaps mentioning this in the first post would help avoid confusion?

Anyways, I really need to congratulate both Funnybizness and Blabla11 for this. The animations get better and better and the new scripts and MCM work perfectly too. Adapted for Sexlab 1.60, all animations register in the categories they should, comfortable and easy to understand way to actually register animations in Sexlab, just all around good work! 

If I was to nitpick, it's that there's still no NecroLaying with fixed root so the floaty actor#1 issue is still there but really, minor issue.

Well done you guys :)

I have tested with new nonreplacer 6.7, there is always 2 animation in MCM missing names, and creature animation isn't working(they are in register list but not working). 

It's different from what NSAP mod register animations, only select the animation in MCM, they will show up in sexlab's animation list, maybe some ppl can't see the animation because they reset the register every time like when they use NSAP mod.

OK!.... so i did everything correctly nothing works , new game , clean save , reinstall game + mods ..... animations show up but dont whant to register in SL...

after reading the entire forum and posts about this its high time that i take the read pill named "fuckitall" and call it quits , it just does not whant to work...

maybe i will try it again in the future after some new updates , till then gj on the mod and keep at it :D

As Whizkid already pointed out, you need to either start a new game or make a clean save. Proper clean, including deleting the old, orphaned script from previous versions. Perhaps mentioning this in the first post would help avoid confusion?

Anyways, I really need to congratulate both Funnybizness and Blabla11 for this. The animations get better and better and the new scripts and MCM work perfectly too. Adapted for Sexlab 1.60, all animations register in the categories they should, comfortable and easy to understand way to actually register animations in Sexlab, just all around good work!

If I was to nitpick, it's that there's still no NecroLaying with fixed root so the floaty actor#1 issue is still there but really, minor issue.

Well done you guys :)

Damn it I keep forgetting to fix that. Ok I'm busy this weekend, but I will fix the laying animation this coming week. Sorry about that. And thank you, blabla11 and I try to do our best :)

Animations on gifs looks very cool! Hope it will be included in the NSAP 3.0.

I hope so too. Rydin said he will so there is hope!

OK!.... so i did everything correctly nothing works , new game , clean save , reinstall game + mods ..... animations show up but dont whant to register in SL...

after reading the entire forum and posts about this its high time that i take the read pill named "fuckitall" and call it quits , it just does not whant to work...

maybe i will try it again in the future after some new updates , till then gj on the mod and keep at it :D

I wish I knew how it all worked so I could help you find a solution but I am just an animator. I'm sorry rsx but we will continue making updates and hopefully they will work for you. Cheers.

Is this compatible with NSAP?  I did a clean save to remove the 5.9 nonreplacer mod, including using a save game cleaner, but the 6.7fixed MCM doesn't seem to do anything, whether I reset the animation registry or not, and whether NSAP was installed or removed through clean save.

Thanks to both Funnybizness and Blabla11 for 6.7fix, i like what you guys did with MCM toggle registers. Test with 1.60fix it work nice all animation register in correct place Human/Creatures and animation is played by Defeat like the way it should  :)  ( run a test with all Human animation ).

You guys bring my smile to my skyrim again :blush: . Great job and good luck both of you !

Holyshit that newest riekling animation is hot XD

Lol I thought you might like that one ;)

Thanks to both Funnybizness and Blabla11 for 6.7fix, i like what you guys did with MCM toggle registers. Test with 1.60fix it work nice all animation register in correct place Human/Creatures and animation is played by Defeat like the way it should :) ( run a test with all Human animation ).

You guys bring my smile to my skyrim again :blush: . Great job and good luck both of you !

I appreciate that very much. Hopefully everyone is able to get it working properly lol and just so you know it was all blabla11's idea and hard work. :blush:

I just wanted to let everyone know that I finally tried out the nonreplacermodv6.7 with sexlabv1.60 and I had a problem with the animations not registering. Heres what I had to do.

1.download the latest fnis 5.5 i think it is.

2.Uncheck the "restrict aggressive animations"

3.chose the animations you want in necroanims

4.stop animations and reset the animations in sexlab mcm

5.back out into your game and wait a bit.

6.check sexalb animations toggle menu and they should be there.

Well thats what I did and it worked :) hope this helps someone.

EDIT:I must say Blabla11 did a fantastic job! Lol

I just wanted to let everyone know that I finally tried out the nonreplacermodv6.7 with sexlabv1.60 and I had a problem with the animations not registering. Heres what I had to do.

1.download the latest fnis 5.5 i think it is.

2.Uncheck the "restrict aggressive animations"

3.chose the animations you want in necroanims

4.stop animations and reset the animations in sexlab mcm

5.back out into your game and wait a bit.

6.check sexalb animations toggle menu and they should be there.

Well thats what I did and it worked :) hope this helps someone.

EDIT:I must say Blabla11 did a fantastic job! Lol

I was just about to shoot a post regarding this :P

Seems like your older animations don't appear in Sexlab 1.60's toggle animation list. They show as blanks (but still toggelable), and don't actually work.

Will try the above :)