For some reason anytime I try to bang the Female Gaintess she turns into a male Gaint and then proceeds to rape my male character lmao is there anything I'm doing wrong? The Animations are registered in the animation tab so I'm at a loss using Necromod 5.9.

someone mention here before it because MNC it change the giant into male int creature framework, you must disable the giant first

For some reason anytime I try to bang the Female Gaintess she turns into a male Gaint and then proceeds to rape my male character lmao is there anything I'm doing wrong? The Animations are registered in the animation tab so I'm at a loss using Necromod 5.9.

someone mention here before it because MNC it change the giant into male int creature framework, you must disable the giant first

Thanks that fixed the problem.

I'm not familiar with Skyrim's decapitation system. But have you thought about giving head to a head? (pun intended)

I have but then i was like "that would be awesome if i knew how the scripting worked..." :(

Hmm... I was thinking about using the replacer version. Is there a way to tell which animations yours replaces? Will it change the name of the animation, or stay the same?

Well they have the name of the animations they replace next to it :) and the names have to stay the same for example necrolaying must be named to apskullfuck.

Oh ok. I didn't realize it had that info in the zip. 

I think I'll pass on the replacer version though. I removed the AP animations from my game, and I see your animations replaces some of them.

Just wanted to say the non-replacer with 1.60RC seems to work great so far.  Had some minor alignment problems, but there's alignment problems on a few default animations as well, so no sure it's your pack.

Either way, they're AWESOME.  Love the new animations!  Keep up the great work!

I'm not familiar with Skyrim's decapitation system. But have you thought about giving head to a head? (pun intended)

I have but then i was like "that would be awesome if i knew how the scripting worked..." :(

Hmm... I was thinking about using the replacer version. Is there a way to tell which animations yours replaces? Will it change the name of the animation, or stay the same?

Well they have the name of the animations they replace next to it :) and the names have to stay the same for example necrolaying must be named to apskullfuck.

Oh ok. I didn't realize it had that info in the zip.

I think I'll pass on the replacer version though. I removed the AP animations from my game, and I see your animations replaces some of them.

Sweet yeah i have been busy but im going to do the same thing for my game. I dont use the replacers myself.

is anyone beside me having problems on registering the animations with latest version of the non- replacer mod ?

Ok i will have a look and fix it as soon as i get a chance i apologize for the inconvenience.

problem this positions

Ok i will fix it when i get a chance sorry about that.

problem this positions

Ok i will fix it when i get a chance sorry about that.

Necro spitroast is still messed up for me. Both male actors were standing inside each other... it just ruined the whole scene. :(

I have the newest version installed, where it said it was fixed.

Edit: Necro Vampire Threesome also starts with both male actors facing the wrong way.

I messed up sorry about the position problems. Ill fix it asap

post-51187-0-62047100-1438992602.gif

What is female body you are using here? I want it!

Zax? As in THE Zax?! Its an honor. Lol its the trepleen hdt vagina body here on LL. If you decide to use it remember to check the "wall" box at the top of the bodyslide menu or you will ctd randomly. I learned that the hard way.

Sorry everyone its the weekend so me and the wife visit family and stuff so i was M.I.A but im back so i will address all problems.I will be reposting the grope3way animations bc those are old and i redid them and they look better lol Sorry for the inconvenience LL family :(

Zax? As in THE Zax?! Its an honor. Lol its the trepleen hdt vagina body here on LL. If you decide to use it remember to check the "wall" box at the top of the bodyslide menu or you will ctd randomly. I learned that the hard way.

Could you by any chance upload your bodyslide preset for this body?

BTW: I'm afraid you have mistaken me with ZaZ Chris or Xaz (they are more active modders), but no worries!

Could you by any chance upload your bodyslide preset for this body?

BTW: I'm afraid you have mistaken me with ZaZ Chris or Xaz (they are more active modders), but no worries!

Oh oops but still tis an honor since youre a contributor my friend. And absolutely i will post it on this post in a few :) EDIT: here ya go!P.S. I put them in the correct folders. I also added the hands, feet, head and the textures for the vagina. Cheers!  TrepleenHDT.zip

that seeker animation...is amazing....could we have more tentacle in mouth animations?   just amazing and unique!!!

I was looking through some of the monsters from other monster mods that had tentiacles and even the ones from estrus but they all make my game crash so I didnt use them but the seeker worked just fine...and yes I will make another in the future lol i have learned how to make my animations better and so i will be trying the seeker again soon. Thank you for the praise!  :D

Oh oops but still tis an honor since youre a contributor my friend. And absolutely i will post it on this post in a few :) EDIT: here ya go!P.S. I put them in the correct folders. I also added the hands, feet, head and the textures for the vagina. Cheers!  attachicon.gifTrepleenHDT.zip

Out of curiosity I checked it out in my game and... Dayum! :D That explains why, in your gifs, the ladies have such a lovely heart-shaped arse. That booty deserves its own zip code! And I thought mine were curvy.

Edit: Also I'm an idiot. Obviously Racemenu applied my CBBE morphs section to it so things got a little exaggerated.

Oh oops but still tis an honor since youre a contributor my friend. And absolutely i will post it on this post in a few :) EDIT: here ya go!P.S. I put them in the correct folders. I also added the hands, feet, head and the textures for the vagina. Cheers! attachicon.gifTrepleenHDT.zip

Out of curiosity I checked it out in my game and... Dayum! :D That explains why, in your gifs, the ladies have such a lovely heart-shaped arse. That booty deserves its own zip code! And I thought mine were curvy.

Edit: Also I'm an idiot. Obviously Racemenu applied my CBBE morphs section to it so things got a little exaggerated.

Lol i love tiny waists and huge badonks!

EDIT: here ya go!P.S. I put them in the correct folders. I also added the hands, feet, head and the textures for the vagina. Cheers! attachicon.gifTrepleenHDT.zip

I was hoping for actual bodyslide preset, but thanks anyway! :)
Ohhhhh...my mistake lol umm i dont really know what the presets are but if i get a chance after this movie we're watching ill post them up. :D

You've been doing an amazing job, mate, cheers!

I still got the problem with creature animations registering on charater animations tab, tho - tried all the possible fixes and i'm running the most recent version. Did anyone figure out how to work around this? The edited scripts didn't help (huge thanks for them anyway)!

i've also gotten a problem where my female character is behind the male. i am nab at this need help!

if the female is behind the male but still facing the correct direction then you just have to move her forward or backwards using the sexlab hotkey commands. :)

I still got the problem with creature animations registering on charater animations tab, tho - tried all the possible fixes and i'm running the most recent version. Did anyone figure out how to work around this? The edited scripts didn't help (huge thanks for them anyway)!

that sucks i have no idea why thats happening for some people. I'm sorry i wish i had a solution.

Don't know why, but some animations never get into right place at least during V5.x....

i6V4WAIU1I8IT.jpg

iQHD7oFzjB7DG.jpg

ibx6lDK0xecYIK.jpg

ifhVwxT9gsCj6.jpg

ibnHWFCzbwtr0m.jpg

Another question, Is it on purpose not use sexlab's facial animation? some of animations because lack female response and facial animation, it's like fuck a dead body to me......

hope this won't offend you and thanks for your hard work.:)

I'm fairly sure that's a Sexlab 1.60RC2 thing. Blabla11 talked about this in the feedback thread a while ago. It's just a matter of time till this is fixed. Something changed with the way animations are registered. Also, apparently some important support script for SL1.60RC2 is faulty, when it was fine during beta release 2. Might be related.

i've also gotten a problem where my female character is behind the male. i am nab at this need help!

Did you get the position alignments from the Blabla11 file? The AnimationProfile_1.json? If so, when correctly placed, should some weird alignment happen (it shouldn't because the alignments are global, not specific to race), pressing the Sexlab Realign Actors hotkey should fix it. Sorry I don't know what hotkey that is for international keyboards, I'm using the weird German one. For me, it's the key next to 0 (zero, naught, null). If you're certain the file is placed correctly (see instructions), go to Sexlab's MCM, Animation Editor and see if the profile Global has any forward/backward adjustments saved. It really should or the file isn't placed/read correctly.

Sometimes, weird Skyrim magic happens and Sexlab seems to ignore adjustments even if they're there. Opening the MCM, then changing even one alignment of it by one unit or whatever makes it realize there are alignments. Then it should work.

Don't know why, but some animations never get into right place at least during V5.x....

Another question, Is it on purpose not use sexlab's facial animation? some of animations because lack female response and facial animation, it's like fuck a dead body to me......

hope this won't offend you and thanks for your hard work. :)

As for the positions, check the above reply to MarieRailgun. Yeah the no facial animation thing is sort of intended for some animations. You can bypass that by setting Sexlab to use MFG facial animations. Not entirely sure where the option is right now, but I believe it's in the very first tab, "Apply Facial Animation". For that, you need to install the mod "MFG Console" from Nexus. It used to be packaged into previous Sexlab versions but has since been dropped.

Sorry about the double post but I figured it's better to make a new one instead of adding this to the wall of text above as this one actually contains things! Attached is a "new" version of the fixes already packaged with Nonreplacer 5.9.

No additional changes to the scripts, only the AnimationProfile_1.json is new to include:

Aligned the three threesome animations in Sexlab. I've ran into one issue with the Vampire 3way however because Sexlab only allows adjustments to 100 units. I'd require more to align it properly :D

Still, looks less like telekinetic rape. Now there's an idea though. For the next Elder Scrolls game maybe? Bet nobody claims Alteration is useless anymore when you can do that.

Please read the readme in Funnybizness' original post unless you're 100% certain about what you're doing. It explains where to place things and what to be careful about.

---

Also, I found out that what I previously was puzzled about, the threesome animations not playing, is not an issue of this mod or the animations. They play perfectly fine with Sexlab Matchmaker. It's an issue in Defeat then because as I previously said, their tags set by Blabla11 look perfectly fine and they register in Sexlab as well. SL Defeat somehow doesn't consider them however, despite being tagged aggressive. Will investigate! Get the Scooby Van or whatever that thing is called. Ah I'll probably just end up hitting on Velma anyways. She's nerdy. I bet she'd play Skyrim with me. Besides, it's always the nerdy ones that are the perverts, aren't they? Plus curves and... it's getting offtopic.

Anyways! Now that I could actually finally see the threesome animations ingame... Wow Funnybizness :D The gifs alone don't do them justice. They're breathtakingly amazing and I can honestly say that you're my favourite animator of all time. The viciousness and the brutality your animations get across is really unique. Leito has a handfull of non-consensual animations I felt were really good because they get that moment, the impact, across for reasons I can't explain.

But you're seriously playing in a league of your own here in my opinion. Nobody does it as well as you.

- removed attached file because obsolete -

I'm fairly sure that's a Sexlab 1.60RC2 thing. Blabla11 talked about this in the feedback thread a while ago. It's just a matter of time till this is fixed. Something changed with the way animations are registered. Also, apparently some important support script for SL1.60RC2 is faulty, when it was fine during beta release 2. Might be related.

Did you get the position alignments from the Blabla11 file? The AnimationProfile_1.json? If so, when correctly placed, should some weird alignment happen (it shouldn't because the alignments are global, not specific to race), pressing the Sexlab Realign Actors hotkey should fix it. Sorry I don't know what hotkey that is for international keyboards, I'm using the weird German one. For me, it's the key next to 0 (zero, naught, null). If you're certain the file is placed correctly (see instructions), go to Sexlab's MCM, Animation Editor and see if the profile Global has any forward/backward adjustments saved. It really should or the file isn't placed/read correctly.

Sometimes, weird Skyrim magic happens and Sexlab seems to ignore adjustments even if they're there. Opening the MCM, then changing even one alignment of it by one unit or whatever makes it realize there are alignments. Then it should work.

i put everything on place as the readme said, problem is even with the alignment key the actos just seem to be getting more and more misplaced. like going straight sideways instead of just straight.

:( i liked those animations so bad i wanna have em!

if the female is behind the male but still facing the correct direction then you just have to move her forward or backwards using the sexlab hotkey commands. :)

i really like this animations, but the alignment keys are being painful right now but i will figure something! ty!

i put everything on place as the readme said, problem is even with the alignment key the actos just seem to be getting more and more misplaced. like going straight sideways instead of just straight.

:( i liked those animations so bad i wanna have em!

Sideways? That's incredibly weird. Does it only happen with Funnybizness' animations or does that happen to others as well? Because sideways, all animations have been aligned perfectly for me right away without any adjustments.

Like, what exactly happens? Do the actors move around (as in x,y,z coordinates) as the animation or time progresses? Constantly or only upon entering a new stage of the animation? That doesn't sound like an issue with the mod here. Weird :(