Is the no-replace mod up to date with all of the animations? I'd like to update the defeat script. Really I only need the human-on-human animations for it to work.

If someone could send me a listing of all of the human-on-human animation names in the no-replace mod and which animations they correspond to (which are male-attacking-female, female-attacking-male, etc.), I could churn out an updated script in a day or so.

Ok i sent you a private message its all the animations that are in the nonreplacermod so far and all their tags. :)

I am new to this mod I read page 20-29 couldnt find what I was looking for. how do I use the new seeker and vampire stuff like the vamp3way how do i use these animations? Do I need defeat installed?

The FunnyBizAnimationsV5.7 file are replacers and modders resources. You need dragonborn dlc, sexlab creatures and more nasty citters mod to use the seeker and giant and falmer and draugr animations. To use the vamp 3way you can try replacing the "zdi2forcedthreeway" in sexlab animations folder. They are really modders resources but i use them as replacers so i figured someone else might want to do that too. The "nonreplacermod" is its own mod which adds most of the animations to the sexlab animations registry. You need a mod that plays animations like matchmaker or defeat or submit etc...hope this helped :)

That newest Seeker animations are great, good job making the tentacle really alive to bang the girl and more vampire animations you are really the boss on this thing dude xD

I'm the boss?! O.o awesomeeeeee! Someone get me a coffee! ^.^ jk hey im working on a hardcore 3way and a perverted masterbation animation lol its so funny ill upload it soon.

Hey! I've followed this from the first day you posted it and have to say, you sir are a genius! Awesome mod that goes along with defeat perfectly.

Oh and I'm not sure if this would help anybody else out that is having troubles getting the nonreplacer mod to work, but double check your sexlab version. I had been using the 1.60 Alpha 3 release and like a moron thought that was what everyone meant by 1.60 RC2. Hope it might help someone!

wow they keep coming!

2 questions thow... if i use the nonreplacer mod i dont need to install the animations also righ??

also in the MCM menu when i click to register the animations i am getting stuck at registering...and then when i check the animation list in sexlab..i see about 80% of the animations there.. is that normal?

Hey! I've followed this from the first day you posted it and have to say, you sir are a genius! Awesome mod that goes along with defeat perfectly.

Oh and I'm not sure if this would help anybody else out that is having troubles getting the nonreplacer mod to work, but double check your sexlab version. I had been using the 1.60 Alpha 3 release and like a moron thought that was what everyone meant by 1.60 RC2. Hope it might help someone!

Thank you. I must say I had no idea it would be as popular as it is. I'm truly humbled to say the least. I appreciate your support :)

wow they keep coming!

2 questions thow... if i use the nonreplacer mod i dont need to install the animations also righ??

also in the MCM menu when i click to register the animations i am getting stuck at registering...and then when i check the animation list in sexlab..i see about 80% of the animations there.. is that normal?

Well yes the "nonreplacermod" has most of the animations so you dont need the FunnyBizAnimations file unless you want to replace existing animations. It doesn't show a confirmation message it just happens lol and 80%? Hmmm maybe you need to unregister some more animations to make space im not entirely sure thats the problem though.

REMOVE THIS NOW. hahahahahaha jk! dude its totally awesome! I wish I could learn scripting. But I need a brain to do that :( anyways thanks for the script bc I use v1.59 so I didn't know if there were problems with the beta. But yeah thanks a lot Passdummy1!

:D I wish I could learn scripting as well. So far I've only dabbled a little, but I've just got no mind for it. Trial and error till it works and that's frustrating as hell a process to me. Especially if, in the end, I'm not even 100% certain why it works, which happens all the time.

I've tried adding your new RoughDoggyStyle2 as a bonus and test while making it compatible with SL 1.60 RC2 but I've failed miserably :D I get them to register ingame of course but they don't play even after making FNIS behaviour files. Turns out, it's a little more complicated than just copypasting and renaming.

Anyways, can't wait till Blabla11 adds the new stuff! That Seeker animation looks glorious! And more doggy is most appreciated as well since I'm totally in love with how you make them. Those and the Vampire animation are my favourites by far. They're so brutal! When I first saw the preview of the victim's head smashing into the ground it was love at the first sight.  :D

Attached is the Sexlab 1.60 RC2 script for the non-replacer 5.4 to make the animations register in the right categories for those that need it. You have no use for this with Sexlab 1.59c

Edit: Use this only if you want to see (most of) Funnybizness' lovely animations in Sexlab 1.60RC2. It's a bit of a hackjob and I can't figure out why Spitroast won't play plus there's something with the way the animations are registered. Sometimes it'll work, sometimes it'll put all of them into humanoid animations, even the creature ones.

My advice would be to just have patience and wait for the guys with a clue, Funnybizness and BLABLA11, to make it Sexlab 1.60 compatible when it releases. :)

I tried it but it is still not working. i have tried register the animation list in sexlab all goes well then go into necro mcm and activate creatures and npc and all i get is all animations still registered in the human tab in sexlab ??

damn 1.59c reach it limit combine non replacer with some replacer to have all your animation (T_T) hope 1.60 release soon.

why dont you simply try the beta or better the rc (release candidate) out from sexlab 1.6 I use it without big issues

I tried it but it is still not working. i have tried register the animation list in sexlab all goes well then go into necro mcm and activate creatures and npc and all i get is all animations still registered in the human tab in sexlab ??

Yeah and I have no idea why it does that. So you have a choice if you use Sexlab 1.60RC2;

Either all animations go into the creature tab with BLABLA11's script, or they all go to the humanoid tab with my script. Since there are a lot more humanoid than creature animations, I still think it's the better alternative :D

BLABLA11 is going to make it work for 1.60, just be patient till then :) Or fix it yourself. I'm no programmer and even simple scripting is beyond my abilities. I was going to learn a little and tried my hand at getting all those amazing new animations into the nonreplacer and make the MCM menu give you a confirmation message upon successful registration, but when I came across all the damn FNIS behaviour stuff already with its arrays and whatnot, I just gave up. And then there's all the Sexlab documentation which could fill a bloody library. Sadly I don't have the time and especially not the patience to learn all this :(

Jeezus funny, you just keep throwing em out, youre in my top 5 list of modders now.

Anyways Id like to request a falmer animation, since you said you're just waiting for requests and ideas :P

Pretty much one with the player character being held down on her back and the falmer touching/fingering her as she struggles(leg/arm movement) trying to get away and in the next stage him kissing her forcibly as he fingers her really fast, bonus if she'd arc her back up(cause her bodys actually enjoying it unlike her mind), the next stage could just move over to missionary style sex, still with the forced kissing, I dont know about a stage afterwards, but looking at your animations youre prolly good at thinking of that yourself :P

I attached a picture to this post of how the position both should be in in the first 2 stages.

lBxRAco.jpg

Hope thats not too much to ask :>

Love the new animations, but how do you keep churning them out? I don't know where you find the time.

Anyway...I have an odd issue. The animations play wonderfully, but the male (or actor 1 i think) plays about 30%ish slower than the female (actor 2). I have constantly out of sync actors until that one or two times where they match up...then the fall back out again. Anyone else with this?

...shit...thats my mistake. When i first started animating i would make the mistake of not syncing them up correctly. The more i learn the better i get. I'm sorry about that. If you mean all my animations are out of sync then thats a really big problem but hopefully its just the animations when i was still learning 3dsmax lol i hope to fix all that in the latest work in progress...the HARDCORE 3 WAY! :D oh and another thing...are you by any chance using the sexlab speed mod that speeds up or slows down the animations? Bc that could be the culprit :(

Is it however really faster or just simply out of sync? Sexlab does have the issue that animations are not synced up as can be seen by the original Falmer/Draugr animations because Skyrim uses Papyrus which cant start 2 things at the same time but does everything 1 by 1, if there is script lag due to heavily scripted mods or the CPU is generally overloaded(Hi ENB) then more obvious out of sync is a natural phenomenon.

Which actually begs the question for me what the general ms time is between 2 papyrus commands being executed and if animations could therefore be synced up by cutting and pasting the first x frames onto the back of the animation.

Also I dont know that sexlab speed mod, is it possible to just speed up 1 animation with that? That way one could make a macro on their keyboard and sync the animations up again by slowing 1 down and speeding it up again quickly.

go away for a day or 2 and new stuff appears! tyvm!

Lol yup i try to release atleast one animation a week :) and youre very welcome friend

Jeezus funny, you just keep throwing em out, youre in my top 5 list of modders now.

Anyways Id like to request a falmer animation, since you said you're just waiting for requests and ideas :P

Pretty much one with the player character being held down on her back and the falmer touching/fingering her as she struggles(leg/arm movement) trying to get away and in the next stage him kissing her forcibly as he fingers her really fast, bonus if she'd arc her back up(cause her bodys actually enjoying it unlike her mind), the next stage could just move over to missionary style sex, still with the forced kissing, I dont know about a stage afterwards, but looking at your animations youre prolly good at thinking of that yourself :P

I attached a picture to this post of how the position both should be in in the first 2 stages.

lBxRAco.jpg

Hope thats not too much to ask :>

Love the new animations, but how do you keep churning them out? I don't know where you find the time.

Anyway...I have an odd issue. The animations play wonderfully, but the male (or actor 1 i think) plays about 30%ish slower than the female (actor 2). I have constantly out of sync actors until that one or two times where they match up...then the fall back out again. Anyone else with this?

...shit...thats my mistake. When i first started animating i would make the mistake of not syncing them up correctly. The more i learn the better i get. I'm sorry about that. If you mean all my animations are out of sync then thats a really big problem but hopefully its just the animations when i was still learning 3dsmax lol i hope to fix all that in the latest work in progress...the HARDCORE 3 WAY! :D oh and another thing...are you by any chance using the sexlab speed mod that speeds up or slows down the animations? Bc that could be the culprit :(

Is it however really faster or just simply out of sync? Sexlab does have the issue that animations are not synced up as can be seen by the original Falmer/Draugr animations because Skyrim uses Papyrus which cant start 2 things at the same time but does everything 1 by 1, if there is script lag due to heavily scripted mods or the CPU is generally overloaded(Hi ENB) then more obvious out of sync is a natural phenomenon.

Which actually begs the question for me what the general ms time is between 2 papyrus commands being executed and if animations could therefore be synced up by cutting and pasting the first x frames onto the back of the animation.

Also I dont know that sexlab speed mod, is it possible to just speed up 1 animation with that? That way one could make a macro on their keyboard and sync the animations up again by slowing 1 down and speeding it up again quickly.

Its all really trial and error in 3dsmax the animations playout flawlessly and in game they get out of sync i dony know how leito does it but I'm trying to figure it out as i go along and yes i will do more creature animations but i have to figure out why the foot and jaw bone mess up first lol

I have out of sync animations all the time, I simply press spacebar then shift+space to go back to the first stage and it usually sets itself right.  With the necro animations, and I've watched them for a while (for testing...purposes...*ahem* :blush: )...and I can see them sync up a bit...then the male actor seems to hump faster while the female is rocking at the normal speed, a few seonds later they are 180 degrees out of phase, then a bit later they're back in phase for a few seconds.

This would lead me to believe one of the actors is either running through the animations a bit too quick or the other is a bit too slow.    It's like when you and the car stopped in front of you are turning, but both your turn signals are out of phase - they blink at the same time for a bit, then drift out, then drift back in.  This is what is happening with the animations.  I haven't run through all of them, and it may be just my install, but if anyone else has this I thought I should post.

And nope, I don't use the animation speed mod.

Just a curiosity I noticed.  I absolutely love the animations!

I have out of sync animations all the time, I simply press spacebar then shift+space to go back to the first stage and it usually sets itself right. With the necro animations, and I've watched them for a while (for testing...purposes...*ahem* :blush: )...and I can see them sync up a bit...then the male actor seems to hump faster while the female is rocking at the normal speed, a few seonds later they are 180 degrees out of phase, then a bit later they're back in phase for a few seconds.

This would lead me to believe one of the actors is either running through the animations a bit too quick or the other is a bit too slow. It's like when you and the car stopped in front of you are turning, but both your turn signals are out of phase - they blink at the same time for a bit, then drift out, then drift back in. This is what is happening with the animations. I haven't run through all of them, and it may be just my install, but if anyone else has this I thought I should post.

And nope, I don't use the animation speed mod.

Just a curiosity I noticed. I absolutely love the animations!

I figured it out today lol ok so heres the problem and thanks to my beautiful wife I was able to figure it out. Ok so in the tutorial i used they said to add one extra blank keyframe at the end of any animation for skyrim bc of the way skyrim reads animations. However (thanks to my smart wife lol) FNIS i think reads animations differently. For example when i made all previous animations i would add an extra blank keyframe at the end which made them not only skip but get out of sync. So with the new "groping fuck" animation i took out that last empty keyframe and it worked in game flawlessly :) so i will be making better animations here on out.

Alright, so let me get this straight.

These are some animations for KO'd/Dead sex partners?

If so, is there a mod that, when you die, instead of instantly bringing up the reload screen ( and delays said screen indefinitely until you press esc ) it lets you sit there and look upon the bloody mess you've become?

And if there's a yes to THAT mod i mentioned, then is there another one that takes advantage of said delayed reload screen, and runs a script that makes your enemies run a train on your KO'd/Dead PC that then uses these animations?

And another thing, these might be a really, really nice tie in to the Sexlab Defeat mod. I'd like to have some of these KO'd animations in the mix too.

Alright, so let me get this straight.

These are some animations for KO'd/Dead sex partners?

If so, is there a mod that, when you die, instead of instantly bringing up the reload screen ( and delays said screen indefinitely until you press esc ) it lets you sit there and look upon the bloody mess you've become?

And if there's a yes to THAT mod i mentioned, then is there another one that takes advantage of said delayed reload screen, and runs a script that makes your enemies run a train on your KO'd/Dead PC that then uses these animations?

And another thing, these might be a really, really nice tie in to the Sexlab Defeat mod. I'd like to have some of these KO'd animations in the mix too.

Yes. And I dont know if any of those mods exist but i know about death alternative and i think there is a sexlab mod that uses that mod to maybe do the things you asked about but im not entirely sure. And yes that is possible in the future hopefully me and the defeat creator can work something out :) cheers