First off fantastic work! Some of these animations are really well made!

Secondly I was wondering if / how it would be possible to use certain animations from your pack? I only have the ones from ZaZ and Sexlabs + More nasty critters like 6 from Charus+ so I think I am close to my limit (no idea how to check) with Sexlabs 1.59, so I was wondering if anyone had any idea how to check how many animations I have and if possible to explain how I would be able to only use certain ones from this pack please?

Sorry to quote my own post any help would be appreciated!

Thanks for helping him out! :) i hope you like the next animation teehee im testing it now in game.

EDIT: Done! Its a vampire 3 way heehee! :)

Wow man, they look amazing :D You're so talented at this! A long time ago I tried to animate in 3DS Max (later on SFM) myself and I couldn't get anywhere near what you create. I figured that either you motion capture a good animation or you need to be blessed with talent, a head for it, so to speak. Seeing what you and guys like Leito can do is impressive. Like watching a high level snooker player - I understand what you're doing and the dynamics behind it, but I couldn't possibly do it myself nearly as good regardless, no matter how much learning and training went into it. I do not have the gift!

The rate at which you release new, high quality animations is mindboggling to me. Animating is such a time consuming and hard work, I honestly have no idea how you do all this. At this point I'll just do the Morpheus "... He's the one." thing :D

Passdummy1, you're awesome! Thanks for being so helpful, i wish i had your knowledge, hahah. Many thumbs up, mate!

As for the animations, they're incredible, very fluid (and for the people who are afraid of testing them, they don't fit only "necro" scenarios, they're well made animations that should go well in any kind of scene). Thumbs up for both of you!

Thank you for the kind words :) Totally agree with that the animations fit other scenes incredibly well too. I find them to be super good for rape animations. I imagine a group of bandits hitting Miss Dragonborn with maces in the face for a bit, then humiliating her by having their way with her, stealing all her things is all sort of "heavy impact". The mace-to-face stuff already makes the limp body animations fit incredibly well :D

to that note about the bar and inn maybe a sleeping one where the character is sleeping than wakes up mid rape animations

Oh yes good thinking! You could use Sexlab Dangerous Nights (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23993-sexlab-dangerous-nights-2-061615) for that. It allows you to set chances (based on location) to be woken up and raped. Like say you went to sleep in a tavern after drinking. Anyone in that current locale, in this case the inn, can decide to come visit you at night. There's probably a mod somewhere that makes you pass out after drinking too much as well, so together, they'd achieve the goal.

Edit: After some brief research, an old mod called "Realistic Needs and Diseases", last updated roughly 18 months ago, has the drunken passing out covered. If it activates a Skyrim sleep effect, which it probably does because it would be much easier to call upon that than code your own things, together with Dangerous Nights, would probably work.

First off fantastic work! Some of these animations are really well made!

Secondly I was wondering if / how it would be possible to use certain animations from your pack? I only have the ones from ZaZ and Sexlabs + More nasty critters like 6 from Charus+ so I think I am close to my limit (no idea how to check) with Sexlabs 1.59, so I was wondering if anyone had any idea how to check how many animations I have and if possible to explain how I would be able to only use certain ones from this pack please?

Sorry to quote my own post any help would be appreciated!

I honestly don't know for sure. The other day in the Sexlab beta thread there was someone inquiring about a way to check how many animations they had too and I think it was said that there's no simple way to check how many animations you got. I found you can do this:

Go to Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\Sexlab and open SexlabConfig.json in an editor of your choice. I'd recommend Notepad++ by the way. I believe for the file to be there, you need to export your Sexlab configuration in the MCM once because that's usually how json are created. Roughly 80 lines down, there's a stringList entry for animations, followed by one for creature animations. They probably contain the settings you made for aggressive, foreplay and so forth.

Anyway, I believe even animations you don't have activated in Sexlab's MCM at all are listed there, so counting the lines of animations can give you a number of how many animations your Sexlab has currently registered. Sexlab 1.59c has a limit of 128, but due to "reasons" (Ashal himself said that) it's really 125.

In order to remove animations that come with Sexlab, I haven't looked into how you do it, but I know that in the beta feedback thread there was a post somewhat recent, maybe a week ago, of someone asking for the same thing and receiving an answer. It would however require a lot of editing and you'd need to recompile the scripts and so on.

Sorry I couldn't give a better answer, but you said *any* help was appreciated. So there :D

hey guys how do i get this to work? when ever i shoot the match maker spell on a dead body it does not use the necro animations. can someone tell me what im doing wrong?

Try living NPCs :) If I remember correctly, Goubo, the author of Sexlab Defeat, mentioned how it's technically impossible to do anything with dead actors. As in dead dead. So technically, even with that one necrophilia animation that Defeat used to have in the past, the actor had to be resurrected for the duration of the scene and afterwards killed again.

I might be wrong on this but the way Sexlab, or even Skyrim as a whole for all I know, works, is that you can't do anything with a dead actor.

hey guys how do i get this to work? when ever i shoot the match maker spell on a dead body it does not use the necro animations. can someone tell me what im doing wrong?

Try living NPCs :) If I remember correctly, Goubo, the author of Sexlab Defeat, mentioned how it's technically impossible to do anything with dead actors. As in dead dead. So technically, even with that one necrophilia animation that Defeat used to have in the past, the actor had to be resurrected for the duration of the scene and afterwards killed again.

I might be wrong on this but the way Sexlab, or even Skyrim as a whole for all I know, works, is that you can't do anything with a dead actor.

it didn't play the animations. this is the steps i took. i installed the necro mod ran the FNIS tool and and clicked on register in mcm. is there an extra step im missing?

it didn't play the animations. this is the steps i took. i installed the necro mod ran the FNIS tool and and clicked on register in mcm. is there an extra step im missing?

check in sexlab MCM toggle animation if there any Necro. if not reset registration in sexlab MCM and go back register necromod.

check in sexlab MCM toggle animation if there any Necro. if not reset registration in sexlab MCM and go back register necromod.

for some reason i cant get it to work. can you tell me what you did exactly to get this mod to work?

First, thx funnybizness for this awesome mod,

Now i have a problem with all the animations, they all install in the creature tab of sexlab and i can't use them, how can i fix this ?

Thx for your time.

Using Sexlab 1.60RC2? :)

Download and overwrite the script with the one from this post: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod/page-26?do=findComment&comment=1279983

Then re-register the animations in the MCM and reset Sexlab's animation registry like normal.

Hello just a little question I downloaded the Non Replacer ver., Installed it using NMM ,Ran Generate for Users, start the game load my save, wait until MCM Registered a new menu, go to Necro animations and atempt to register the animations but they dont show up in sexlab and they wont work what am I missing.

thx in advance.

I've noticed a bunch of problems. Not entirely sure if it's due to the script changes I made for Sexlab 1.60RC2, Sexlab 1.60RC2 itself being different from 1.59c, or the scripts that Blabla11 made. Anyways, using Nonreplacer 5.4:

- Spitroast won't play. It registers perfectly fine and its tags look proper as well. I've got no clue as to why it won't play. Can anyone with Sexlab 1.59c confirm this?

- Necro Bound Doggy doesn't play in almost all scenarios because of the Bound tag. Not really an issue since it's kind of intended to be played only when there's bondage. Still, removing the Bound tag makes the lovely animation happen even in normal aggressive context :D

- This one is on me; Something is up with registering the new animations. Occasionally they register correctly with the script changes I made and sometimes it messes up, putting all animations, the creature ones too, into the human actor animations. Far as I can tell, it has to do with the order you click the register animations buttons in the MCM. This one is by far the worst as I can't tell why it works when it does and vice versa.

So while the script changes I made are good enough to have all but 2 of those lovely animations work in SL 1.60RC2, I'd suggest not using my script at all unless you really want to see the animations. Rather go with Sexlab 1.59c and BLABLA11's addon or wait for Sexlab 1.60 to release because from the looks of things, BLABLA11 is very active and figuring out how things work in 1.60.

Never send a random pervert to do a pervert coder's job :D

Okay warning to the faint of heart... the new hardcore doggy animation ends with the aggressor stomping on the victims neck. :)

just the necro animations

check in sexlab toggle animation have necro animation? if not it will not play any necromod.

It worked! but now how do i get the animation with the giantess to work my person just stands on top of her ?

Ok it could be that its just taking a while longer for your character to start the animations (too many scripts running.) Or you have to run FNIS. Or that one animation cant play bc theres too many animations running. :( other than that i dont know what else could be the problem.

How can i use these animations without replacing the others?

Awesome mod gj

Well you have to download the "nonreplacermod" then in game register the animations in the "Necro" MCM menu then wait a few seconds then check the sexlab animations registry. And they should be there.And thank you. :)

Awesome mod gj

Well you have to download the "nonreplacermod" then in game register the animations in the "Necro" MCM menu then wait a few seconds then check the sexlab animations registry. And they should be there.And thank you. :)

Yeah but is version 5.4 not 5.7

Hello just a little question I downloaded the Non Replacer ver., Installed it using NMM ,Ran Generate for Users, start the game load my save, wait until MCM Registered a new menu, go to Necro animations and atempt to register the animations but they dont show up in sexlab and they wont work what am I missing.

thx in advance.

Ok this what you have to do. Unregister some animations (from NSAP if you have it.) Then reset the sexlab animations registry then go to the necro mcm menu and register the animations and in a few seconds check the sexlab animations registry and they should be there :)

Awesome mod gj

Yeah but is version 5.4 not 5.7

i made the nonreplacermod v5.4 bc it doesnt have all the animations and FunnyBizAnimationsV5.7 bc it is up to date since it has all my animations sorry for the confusion :(

Love the new animations, but how do you keep churning them out?  I don't know where you find the time.

Anyway...I have an odd issue.  The animations play wonderfully, but the male (or actor 1 i think) plays about 30%ish slower than the female (actor 2).  I have constantly out of sync actors until that one or two times where they match up...then the fall back out again.  Anyone else with this?

Is the no-replace mod up to date with all of the animations?  I'd like to update the defeat script.  Really I only need the human-on-human animations for it to work.

If someone could send me a listing of all of the human-on-human animation names in the no-replace mod and which animations they correspond to (which are male-attacking-female, female-attacking-male, etc.), I could churn out an updated script in a day or so.

Love the new animations, but how do you keep churning them out? I don't know where you find the time.

Anyway...I have an odd issue. The animations play wonderfully, but the male (or actor 1 i think) plays about 30%ish slower than the female (actor 2). I have constantly out of sync actors until that one or two times where they match up...then the fall back out again. Anyone else with this?

...shit...thats my mistake. When i first started animating i would make the mistake of not syncing them up correctly. The more i learn the better i get. I'm sorry about that. If you mean all my animations are out of sync then thats a really big problem but hopefully its just the animations when i was still learning 3dsmax lol i hope to fix all that in the latest work in progress...the HARDCORE 3 WAY! :D oh and another thing...are you by any chance using the sexlab speed mod that speeds up or slows down the animations? Bc that could be the culprit :(