Wow! :D Funnybizness - on danger of repeating myself - absolutely amazing work! I watched the new preview gifs and, once again, your new things are even better than the previous ones. You weren't lying when you said an animation that's never been done before in Skyrim, that's for sure. I love your work and shall thank god, the gods, your parents, whoever may be responsible for that talented, devious, highly creative mind of yours :D

Thank you so much for creating so many great animations and not only that, but creating them at a crazy speed as well. Seriously, how do you even do this? Many thanks to BLABLA11 for the nonreplacer version as well, especially now that I know how bloody complicated adding the animations is.

Wow! :D Funnybizness - on danger of repeating myself - absolutely amazing work! I watched the new preview gifs and, once again, your new things are even better than the previous ones. You weren't lying when you said an animation that's never been done before in Skyrim, that's for sure. I love your work and shall thank god, the gods, your parents, whoever may be responsible for that talented, devious, highly creative mind of yours :D

Thank you so much for creating so many great animations and not only that, but creating them at a crazy speed as well. Seriously, how do you even do this? Many thanks to BLABLA11 for the nonreplacer version as well, especially now that I know how bloody complicated adding the animations is.

Lol you're in no danger here pal :) thank you for the compliments i am trying to create the best animations i can and post them so you guys can enjoy them. I will try to post up the "grope3way" today and on tuesday ill get back to creating another animation that has never been done before (its a surprise lol) and YES thank God or the Gods for Blabla11 bc he's been a godsend! cheers passdummy1!

Yay updated Nonreplacer version!!Cool haha

Yup all thanks to Blabla11 lol enjoy! :)

First off; Has anyone using the nonreplacer gotten the threesome animations to play? For some reason, Sexlab doesn't pull any of them from the pool even though it should. They register perfectly fine in it and the tags in the script look solid as well. If so, what Sexlab version are you using? 1.59c or 1.60RC2?

Edit: Nevermind. It's not this mod's "fault". I can trigger the animations perfectly fine with Sexlab Matchmaker. Must be a Sexlab Defeat thing. I'll investigate.

Second, attached there is a RAR with a couple of things:

Vampire Doggy 180 degrees fix:

• Edit to Vampire Doggy so the (usually) male actor, the one doing the fun part, isn't turned around by 180 degrees anymore.

My own edit:

• Edit to Vampire Doggy so the (usually) male actor, the one doing the fun part, isn't turned around by 180 degrees anymore.
  • Restores moaning to every animation that doesn't have an oral tag. Did this because in my game there's no necrophilia. After being raped, the characters just run away in panic and try to hide thanks to Sexlab Defeat. Seems odd they wouldn't protest or give some feedback in my game at least. Yes they're limp while being raped in a bunch of animations but they've just got their faces massaged by maces moments before and if that wasn't enough, they're heroes or companions of them which are now being raped by lowlife bandits. They're allowed to be shocked and in disbelief.
  • Removes 'bound' tag from BoundDoggy so it can play even if there's no actual bondage scenario. I did this because I use no bondage mods since they do too much for my taste. Plain fucking with restraints on is great, but forcing interactions with my inventory and starting quests that make me jump through hoops isn't. Running volatile scripts all the time that mess with other mods isn't either. So none of them for me. I still wanted to enjoy this great animation though!

Sexlab Position adjustments:

• Makes alignments to the animations that have positions off. They're by no means perfect and my female characters are a little curvy. So for example on a doggystyle position, due to a thick and nice arse, the male actor has to be a few inches further back than say, when using UNP Superslim. Should still fix the occasional being a whole meter apart thing. Only exception is NecroLaying because that won't save my up/down alignments for reasons I don't understand. In my game, actor 1 (the female usually, the one getting it) floats above ground.

So where does this stuff go? (advanced users can probably skip reading this)

.pex scripts:

You can ignore the Source folders. Those files aren't needed unless you want to edit the scripts yourself. I left them for completeness' sake.

In case you use Mod Organizer, you probably don't need an explanation as it sort of requires you to be an advanced user already, I suppose. Plus there are too many variables to... hell, just put it in whatever mod folder you have the Blabla11 mod in. Or overwrite. If the latter, keep in mind to delete the overwrite again before the next update.

If you use NMM or do everything by hand, ..\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\

AnimationProfile_1.json:

..\SKSE\plugins\Sexlab\

That profile contains only edits I made for Funnybizness' animations here. Why there are other entries, I do not know. I imagine Sexlab adds them by default. Why am I still typing? If you have made adjustments to any positions in Sexlab on your own, don't simply overwrite with my file because then all your adjustments will be lost. Instead, open the files in an editor (Notepad++ for example) and add the lines from my profile instead. In fact, to be safe, also make at least 3 backups of your own file.

As always, if either Funnybizness or Blabla11 should have any objections to this file, I'll naturally remove it right away :)

- removed attached file because obsolete -

damn man u are fast!! can i make a personal request? i want a riekling humiliating my female pc or maybe 2 rieklings!!

I have a GREAT 4way animation that im working on with the rieklings...its a surprise. Itll be a while but i will release it in the future when i finish it :)

I love these animations, and can think of several mods that would be greatly improved by using them as defaults. Can you tell me if there are any mods that currently use your animations? I would download them immediately!

Thank you very much! And just NSAP and MNC for now. NSAP uses two animations the necro legspread and necro missionary and MNC uses the draugr animations :)

First off; Has anyone using the nonreplacer gotten the threesome animations to play? For some reason, Sexlab doesn't pull any of them from the pool even though it should. They register perfectly fine in it and the tags in the script look solid as well. If so, what Sexlab version are you using? 1.59c or 1.60RC2?

My own edit:

• Restores moaning to every animation that doesn't have an oral tag. Did this because in my game there's no necrophilia. After being raped, the characters just run away in panic and try to hide thanks to Sexlab Defeat. Seems odd they wouldn't protest or give some feedback in my game at least. Yes they're limp while being raped in a bunch of animations but they've just got their faces massaged by maces moments before and if that wasn't enough, they're heroes or companions of them which are now being raped by lowlife bandits. They're allowed to be shocked and in disbelief.
  • Removes 'bound' tag from BoundDoggy so it can play even if there's no actual bondage scenario. I did this because I use no bondage mods since they do too much for my taste. Plain fucking with restraints on is great, but forcing interactions with my inventory and starting quests that make me jump through hoops isn't. Running volatile scripts all the time that mess with other mods isn't either. So none of them for me. I still wanted to enjoy this great animation though!
  • Makes alignments to the animations that have positions off. They're by no means perfect and my female characters are a little curvy. So for example on a doggystyle position, due to a thick and nice arse, the male actor has to be a few inches further back than say, when using UNP Superslim. Should still fix the occasional being a whole meter apart thing. Only exception is NecroLaying because that won't save my up/down alignments for reasons I don't understand. In my game, actor 1 (the female usually, the one getting it) floats above ground.

.pex scripts:

You can ignore the Source folders. Those files aren't needed unless you want to edit the scripts yourself. I left them for completeness' sake.

In case you use Mod Organizer, you probably don't need an explanation as it sort of requires you to be an advanced user already, I suppose. Plus there are too many variables to... hell, just put it in whatever mod folder you have the Blabla11 mod in. Or overwrite. If the latter, keep in mind to delete the overwrite again before the next update.

AnimationProfile_1.json:

..\SKSE\plugins\Sexlab\

That profile contains only edits I made for Funnybizness' animations here. Why there are other entries, I do not know. I imagine Sexlab adds them by default. Why am I still typing? If you have made adjustments to any positions in Sexlab on your own, don't simply overwrite with my file because then all your adjustments will be lost. Instead, open the files in an editor (Notepad++ for example) and add the lines from my profile instead. In fact, to be safe, also make at least 3 backups of your own file.

As always, if either Funnybizness or Blabla11 should have any objections to this file, I'll naturally remove it right away :)

Please dont take this down!! Lol thank you for taking the time to do this. :D

I'm using RC2 and i still having issue with the animations locations tab in sexlab

try the download a few posts back it helps with that issue :)

-Get a new animations locations problem with the new NonReplacer version (Thx for update).

No problem and try passdummy1's download on this page under your post i think it may help :)

I will be redoing the necro laying animation. I made a mistake when animating. I used the wrong animations each one has a different root so one is on the ground and the other is above ground my mistake :(

Ohhh so that's why! :D Don't worry about it, I bet even Picasso used the wrong brush on the right canvas sometimes! ... Thinking about it, I still can't explain why Sexlab won't accept my up/down alignments to it. No matter where the root is really, because isn't that what it's supposed to move? Because afaik, the root is a single point, a fixed coordinate, right? Zero. The origin. Every bone is then moved from that relative coordinate? So moving anything other than the root wouldn't make sense and would be so much more complicated (and prone to error). Unless there's no way for the framework to ... Ah hell I don't know.

^

2T7C4hA.gif

Either way, thank you again Funnybizness (I thank you more than my girlfriend recently... pity you're married already :P ). I'm super hyped for the Riekling animation! 

I will be redoing the necro laying animation. I made a mistake when animating. I used the wrong animations each one has a different root so one is on the ground and the other is above ground my mistake :(

Ohhh so that's why! :D Don't worry about it, I bet even Picasso used the wrong brush on the right canvas sometimes! ... Thinking about it, I still can't explain why Sexlab won't accept my up/down alignments to it. No matter where the root is really, because isn't that what it's supposed to move? Because afaik, the root is a single point, a fixed coordinate, right? Zero. The origin. Every bone is then moved from that relative coordinate? So moving anything other than the root wouldn't make sense and would be so much more complicated (and prone to error). Unless there's no way for the framework to ... Ah hell I don't know.

^

2T7C4hA.gif

Either way, thank you again Funnybizness (I thank you more than my girlfriend recently... pity you're married already :P ). I'm super hyped for the Riekling animation!

Lol that gif! :D yeah its not that complicated once you do it over and over again (no pun intended lol) but it was a simple mistake that i have no problem fixing bc it fun to animate!And sometimes sexlab saves them sometimes it doesn't for me too. And your girlfriend thanked me too? Thats nice of her tell her you guys are very welcome and as for the new animations (riekling and other...its gonna be amazing.Trust me haha!) Cheers!

My own edit:

.pex scripts:

AnimationProfile_1.json:

..\SKSE\plugins\Sexlab\

passdummy - I noticed in the source script the function Base.AddCreaturePosition instead of Base.AddPosition.  When attempting to recompile it threw a fit as Base.AddCreaturePosition is not a function it understands.  I looked at sslCreatureanimationdefaults and they do not have a Base.AddCreaturePosition(Creature), just the plain Base.AddPosition(Creature).

Am I completely off base here?  I recompiled with the replaced function and script manager seemed to like it.  I'll test in game and see what happens.

Also, I had no idea one could rotate the actors with the script files.  I thought that was part of the actual animation.  Duh!  Every day, learning something more with CK!

Lol that gif! :D yeah its not that complicated once you do it over and over again (no pun intended lol) but it was a simple mistake that i have no problem fixing bc it fun to animate!And sometimes sexlab saves them sometimes it doesn't for me too. And your girlfriend thanked me too? Thats nice of her tell her you guys are very welcome and as for the new animations (riekling and other...its gonna be amazing.Trust me haha!) Cheers!

:D Nono my girlfriend didn't. I meant I say 'thank you' to you more recently than I say it to my girlfriend. I thought it would be a fair comparison since I probably thank her more often than most other people. Although she'd probably thank you as well because she did have a somewhat shocked laugh when I was looking at the stomping on head part, went like 'Whoa! Damn!', she wanted to see what's up and she basically had the same reaction :D

We both play Skyrim but on two different computers and two different installs. She has nude body replacers but nothing explicit. Mostly just tons upon tons of different armors and making her computer explode by ridiculous bloom everywhere. I swear if you look at her screen when your eyes have been in the dark for a while, you'll be blinded.

After seeing all that you've done, there's no doubt in my mind that your next animations are going to be amazing :D All of have been and they appear to get better and better every time.

passdummy - I noticed in the source script the function Base.AddCreaturePosition instead of Base.AddPosition.  When attempting to recompile it threw a fit as Base.AddCreaturePosition is not a function it understands.  I looked at sslCreatureanimationdefaults and they do not have a Base.AddCreaturePosition(Creature), just the plain Base.AddPosition(Creature).

Am I completely off base here?  I recompiled with the replaced function and script manager seemed to like it.  I'll test in game and see what happens.

Also, I had no idea one could rotate the actors with the script files.  I thought that was part of the actual animation.  Duh!  Every day, learning something more with CK!

I'll have to be honest here; I have no idea what you just told me :D I'm sure it's perfectly understandable, but I don't have a clue about scripting. I merely took Blabla11's original script and edited a couple of straightforward things that you can deduce with common sense like the "silent = true" thing. I wanted moans so I figured taking that out would make them unsilent and it worked. Same for the rotation. The VampireDoggy animation was fine before 5.9 so I went into the new script, saw it said "rotate 180.0" or whatever and figured that was what's causing it.

I don't really know about function calls or anything :) But still, it's nice of you that you intended to help improve the script.

The CK compiled the script without throwing me any errors at least. I tried again to see if something went weird last time but I still got no error messages. Although my CK does behave a bit strange at times. I've also got it running through MO and set up to use it's own depot of scripts, not the ones from the actual mods. So before working on the scripts, I copy them to the CK depot, then compile and replace the actual mod scripts with the results. If that's a factor.

I'll have to be honest here; I have no idea what you just told me :D I'm sure it's perfectly understandable, but I don't have a clue about scripting. I merely took Blabla11's original script and edited a couple of straightforward things that you can deduce with common sense like the "silent = true" thing. I wanted moans so I figured taking that out would make them unsilent and it worked. Same for the rotation. The VampireDoggy animation was fine before 5.9 so I went into the new script, saw it said "rotate 180.0" or whatever and figured that was what's causing it.

I don't really know about function calls or anything :) But still, it's nice of you that you intended to help improve the script.

The CK compiled the script without throwing me any errors at least. I tried again to see if something went weird last time but I still got no error messages. Although my CK does behave a bit strange at times. I've also got it running through MO and set up to use it's own depot of scripts, not the ones from the actual mods. So before working on the scripts, I copy them to the CK depot, then compile and replace the actual mod scripts with the results. If that's a factor.

:D .  The fact you use your own script depot might mean something...I'm not certain.  And yeah, the silent=true and rotate 180 was pretty straight forward after I thought about it.

Specifically, what i was talking about was this:

If you scroll through the psc file you see something like this:

function DraugrHolding(int id)

sslBaseAnimation Base = Create(id)

Base.Name = "(Draugr) Necro Holding"

Base.SoundFX = Squishing

Base.SetRaceIDs(Draugrs)

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, addCum=Anal)

blah blah blah

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Creature)

The bolded section, in your download, was Base.AddCreaturePosition(Creature).  My script manager doesn't know what to do with that, so I'm guessing I'm missing...something.  Not sure.

But it seems to be working for everyone else so I'm reasonably sure it's on my end.  Oh well!

damn man u are fast!! can i make a personal request? i want a riekling humiliating my female pc or maybe 2 rieklings!!

I have a GREAT 4way animation that im working on with the rieklings...its a surprise. Itll be a while but i will release it in the future when i finish it :)

Yaaay moar creature stuff! =D

I assume the gifs at the bottom are the new animations. Are these animations included in the non replacer version? I updated, and I don't notice that many new animations. I think I have two more necro animations, and four FunnyBizness animations. Is that right?

Which one of these is the head stomp animation? I'm extremely curious about that one. :D

Yaaay moar creature stuff! =D
YES! Lol :)

I assume the gifs at the bottom are the new animations. Are these animations included in the non replacer version? I updated, and I don't notice that many new animations. I think I have two more necro animations, and four FunnyBizness animations. Is that right?

Which one of these is the head stomp animation? I'm extremely curious about that one. :D

Yes thats the new grope3way animation at the bottom and its not in the nonreplacermod yet and the ones with the hardcore in the titles end with the head stomp lol

I'm not familiar with Skyrim's decapitation system. But have you thought about giving head to a head? (pun intended)

I have but then i was like "that would be awesome if i knew how the scripting worked..." :(

Hmm... I was thinking about using the replacer version. Is there a way to tell which animations yours replaces? Will it change the name of the animation, or stay the same?

Well they have the name of the animations they replace next to it :) and the names have to stay the same for example necrolaying must be named to apskullfuck.

For some reason anytime I try to bang the Female Gaintess she turns into a male Gaint and then proceeds to rape my male character lmao is there anything I'm doing wrong? The Animations are registered in the animation tab so I'm at a loss using Necromod 5.9.