Sexlab Position Selector By Nen - Control Yourself

Sexlab Position Selector By Nen - Control Yourself

View File
1186503042_SexlabPositionSelectorByNen.png.ee6249ca9b63f0b24b322eb2f4c05f79.png

Description:

This mod allows the user to select positions before and during sexlab animations. WITHOUT the need of spells, shouts, or other position selectors.Simply Press U and a Menu will popup, Then Select a Position , Ex: DoggyStyle and press O to switch to that position.

How Does It Work:

It is Simplicity Itself = P , Just hooks on to any sexlab act and gives the option to change animations at any time by providing a new set using the tags available, shortly put, it will use whatever animations you have active, but select them based off of the tags present in Sexlab and once you change positions you'll have a whole set of animations in that position, not unlike the spells and shouts provided before from "Books of Love" , or "MatchMaker" etc, but able to keep changing it at will.

Example:

Walk up to an NPC, start your animations s normal, dialogue or whatever, and just before it Begins , press U, A menu will appear that shows positions, You can also do this at any time during your acts by selecting the positoin you want and press O (Or whatever your position changing key is) to switch to a new position.

OR: - (NEW FEATURE since out of Beta / Non Uploaded Version)

Hold SHIFT key and press U as normal and you will get a new menu with AGGRESSIVE versions of the animations, if you want to up the bar a bit.

Requirements

Sexlab Framework (No way! O_O, Yes...) , Nothing Else Needed

Installation

Simply Upload to any mod manager

Or

Export the archive file to your Skyrim folder and overwrite your "Data" folder.

*IMPORTANT* - Make sure this mod is Highest Priority, (Lowest on the list), it should override any other adult mod in order to work, it shouldn't hinder with or bother them, just make sure you don't have the U, or O keys linked to anything since there's no MCM menu options yet, if anyone knows how to get that done please let me know.

Uninstalling

Works fine with just removing the mod from the list honestly, I mean this barely does anything, but if you want to be super cereal about it, just do the normal .......disable the mod..... load your game.... ignore warnings.....save .....and your done. Or just remove it with Wrye bash, pretty much anything goes.This is just procedure.

Troubleshooting / Known Issues

This Mod is known to have issues with Apropos if you have the option for custom animations on, and any mod that switches from one pose to another in mid sequence, so if a mod has you start in Doggy, switch to Cowgirl and end in Oral, this mod will not be able to control that sequence, Maybe, Depends on how the original coder made it. Just be sure to have this at the bottom of your mod list, it doesn't interfere with anything as far as I have seen.

Also seems to be an issue with Custom Animations, ones not tagged by Sexlab itself, they may have to be added manually or tagged by their creator to register for this. I'm still new to all this so I'm not entirely sure. I'll look into it.

Future Plans

Plan on adding many immersive features (Definitely Optional) like Pleasure and Pain Lifebars Bars for Orgasms, Stomach tank for filling, X-Ray Views, and other little features that could enhance a mod like this. Opinions and Suggestions or flat out adding them if you want, definitely welcome. Its a crude mod but I just wanted to get attention to a feature I thought was really important.

Also want to have an ALL animation option just in case you want to try out normally disabled, or Custom animations for unique positions, but still provide options between normal and aggressive modes.

Modifying this:

If you plan on making changes to this specific mod or its scripts please toss some credit my way, and try to keep it all as one file, rather not have different mods in different directions with clashing ideas, just one mod with tons of options under one menu if possible, thats all. Besides that have fun and do whatever you feel like, source is included, its very simple and crude but represents features that were for some reason never included.

HELP

Still new here, my first mod ever added, making new features wont be easy, please vote, rate, endorse, whatever, and I will continue to keep trying to update this, to add a bunch of new features, when I'm not working on other projects.

Also looking to add MCM options to this mod, if you know how or have directions to a tutorial of some kind please link me or send me a message.

Credit

Ashal - for his help in improving the mod, and everyone involved in the making of the SexLab Framework who made so many options available under one banner!

La Espada - For added this to the Sexlab Index, its an honor for such a humble mod to be considered.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/24/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible

Um I don't want to sound like an ass but doesn't Sexlab have a position selector already?  Last time I checked O button usually changes animations and the home row keys near the enter button plus shift can change the position.

Not trying to be a jerk just saying I thought the mod already had this by default

You can change them but you can't select them. It's like flipping a coin... with 255 coins.

Um I don't want to sound like an ass but doesn't Sexlab have a position selector already?  Last time I checked O button usually changes animations and the home row keys near the enter button plus shift can change the position.

Not trying to be a jerk just saying I thought the mod already had this by default

You got it Grover,  but it only allows you to select at start currently and from MCM menu, this simply allows you to keep switching over and over during an act, Stand em up, toss em over, behind, front, at will, and continuously, and no having to use the MCM menu to find it on the list and select from animations or use O by itself to randomly choose from a HUGE list of anims.

If this mod works as it sais, time for wrong animations like lesbians on males, aggressive on non-aggressives etc. is over. i waited a year for this mod.

Let me know if it works as desired, the first version of the mod didnt care about Gender, or even Animations that were enabled or disabled, It can be tweaked to use any kind of anim at all.

This is a terrific idea, Nenilai. Thanks for sharing your work with us! I hope someone jumps in to help with MCM functionality sometime soon.

Question for you... will this mod play nice with any version of Sexlab or is it just meant to work with the latest version? I'm still using 1.59 myself.

Neat and simple idea, a couple scripting suggestions though.

I would strongly suggest not using an update loop for input detection, it's adds needless strain on the game having to constantly recheck for something like this, the SKSE input events exist pretty much to avoid exactly this. Also doing SexLab.HookController("0") means the mod will only ever work if the player is the first active sexlab scene.

I'd suggest the following:

Scriptname ASexSelector extends Quest  

import Input 

SexLabFramework Property SexLab  Auto  
Message Property PositionSelect  Auto  
Message Property PositionSelectA  Auto  

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Variables
Actor Property Player  Auto  
sslThreadController Controller

event OnInit()
	RegisterForKey(22)
	Debug.Notification("Initializing Control Script")
endEvent

event OnKeyDown(int keycode)
	Controller = SexLab.GetPlayerController()
	if Controller != none
		if(IsKeyPressed(42) || IsKeyPressed(54))
			Aggressive()
		else
			Normal()
		endif
	endIf
endEvent

Function Normal()
	int ibutton = PositionSelect.show()
	; // ibutton if/else statements here
endFunction

Function Aggressive()
	int ibutton = PositionSelectA.show()
endFunction

This way it'll trigger whenever the U button is pressed, rather than constantly checking if it's pressed every second.

This is a terrific idea, Nenilai. Thanks for sharing your work with us! I hope someone jumps in to help with MCM functionality sometime soon.

Question for you... will this mod play nice with any version of Sexlab or is it just meant to work with the latest version? I'm still using 1.59 myself.

Works with the latest version, thats what I'm using.

Neat and simple idea, a couple scripting suggestions though.

I would strongly suggest not using an update loop for input detection, it's adds needless strain on the game having to constantly recheck for something like this, the SKSE input events exist pretty much to avoid exactly this. Also doing SexLab.HookController("0") means the mod will only ever work if the player is the first active sexlab scene.

I'd suggest the following:

Scriptname ASexSelector extends Quest  

import Input 

SexLabFramework Property SexLab  Auto  
Message Property PositionSelect  Auto  
Message Property PositionSelectA  Auto  

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Variables
Actor Property Player  Auto  
sslThreadController Controller

event OnInit()
	RegisterForKey(22)
	Debug.Notification("Initializing Control Script")
endEvent

event OnKeyDown(int keycode)
	Controller = SexLab.GetPlayerController()
	if Controller != none
		if(IsKeyPressed(42) || IsKeyPressed(54))
			Aggressive()
		else
			Normal()
		endif
	endIf
endEvent

Function Normal()
	int ibutton = PositionSelect.show()
endFunction

Function Aggressive()
	int ibutton = PositionSelectA.show()
endFunction

This way it'll trigger whenever the U button is pressed, rather than constantly checking if it's pressed every second.

Awesome thanks, I'll make changes to it, definitely want it running smooth. Registering the key is a way better idea  and I have another mod I was about to release that could use this change too.

I've installed a whole bunch of new animations yesterday and I wanted to try them out. It was a pain in the neck to switch from an animation to another until I reach a new animation. Then I was thinking to myself "too bad there isn't an animation selector menu". And what did I find today? You're awesome, man!  :D

I'm still using the U key to rotate the scenes, so either I'll wait for the MCM version, or I'll bind another key for rotation.

Thanks a lot! :)

Why no one thought that before? Thanks, it really helps.

As far as I remember, the ASX spell mod triggered an animation selection menu when you cast a spell. I was always wondering why sexlab didn't include such a feature, but it was fine to me, until there were "too many" animations.

You can change them but you can't select them. It's like flipping a coin... with 255 coins.

Ahh I see.  Yes then that is useful!  Yup...downloading now.  Thank you =)

Someone did thought of it sooner but no one was interested in making it... http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28594-idea-sexlab-selfie/

This mod is pretty much what i had in mind back then except its focused only on sexlab.

Nenilai first thanks for making this mod. I do have a problem with it and it will probably be solved when you do what Ashal said to do.

At the moment i cant start it by pressing U key. The idea i had back then was to include expressions and poses as well but it can work for animations only. Basicaly what i would like to see is:

- Vertical menu instead of curent horizontal one that works during sexlab loop.

- Menu that works outside of sexlab but started by same hotkey. This could include 2 choices only.

- Self (for start sex - masturbation)

- Others (for start sex with NPC selected by Sexlab N key - and then switch to your original menu if called with U key again or   agressive menu if pressing Shift + U)

I can't get it to work during sex. Including papyrus log. I tried remapping Sexlab's default O key over to Y so that O could be used by this mod, but it doesn't do anything during sex. Also it doesn't seem to have access to the new animations I placed in with Non-Sexlab Animation Pack, which has a bunch of new animations for sexlab.

The sex I initiated was servicing another woman via Deviously Enslaved, however no lesbian animations could be selected at the start by pressing 'U'. Also it just picked one animation from each 'set' of animations? Like 'vaginal', 'cowgirl', etc, were options, but none of the new types of sex from the Non-Sexlab pack. Here's my log.

Papyrus.0.log