[Idea] Sexlab Selfie

Kinky

Now when we have mods like Immersive first person and Face to face its obvious that mod like this can be made (not by me though since i know nothing about modding Skyrim):

Similar to Sexlab Submit all the action would start with a hotkey.

When hotkey is pressed camera would move further in front of the player and rotate 180 degrees to face the player. Also dialogue would appear giving options to player.

Player would have the option to select one of the actions:

- Pose

- Expression

- Animation (masturbate, dance, sit...)

- Screenshot

Same hotkey could then exit this mode.

My guess is that requirements should be: Immersive first person (great camera control when player is center of action and it has very customizable profiles) and Sexlab (animations and expressions) and maybe some other mods that add poses or animations.

Well thats the idea... make it happen :D

What part of this idea is something that TFC can't accomplish?

All of it. TFC - Toggle freefly camera is console command and by itself does nothing. Mod like this would make common tasks available through hotkey and things would be automatically set.

All of it. TFC - Toggle freefly camera is console command and by itself does nothing. Mod like this would make common tasks available through hotkey and things would be automatically set.

No.

TFC takes care of your camera turn.

MFG commands takes care of your expression plus gives you vastly more control than a simple dialog interface would.

You'll already have any pose mods you want installed anyway so an additional interface would be pointless.

Your mod idea literally does nothing that can't already be done, would be a fair bit of work to implement, and would be more limited than what you can do already. It's a pointless mod that adds nothing.

No.

MFG commands takes care of your expression plus gives you vastly more control than a simple dialog interface would.

You'll already have any pose mods you want installed anyway so an additional interface would be pointless.

Your mod idea literally does nothing that can't already be done, would be a fair bit of work to implement, and would be more limited than what you can do already. It's a pointless mod that adds nothing.

Well if you think about it that way then most of the mods are pointless since you can do almost everything by using console commands. Also every program is useless coz you can write the code yourself.

I dont know if you realize that game and mods are made for players and not for modders. That means console doesnt exist for player except when he wants to cheat / test / develop.

"Your mod idea literally does nothing that can't already be done, would be a fair bit of work to implement, and would be more limited than what you can do already."

You said it yourself. It would be simple user interface (dialogue), nothing impossible or complicated but makes most common things easy to use.

For what's it worth, I like Kinky's idea (both the mod and the name), but then I too am pretty inept with the console. I think there should be a place for interface mods of this kind, but can also understand the position that they are too elementary for serious modders. Of course no one would be obliged to make it or download it. But if some kind modder did make it I would probably download and use with gratitude.

No.

Well if you think about it that way then most of the mods are pointless since you can do almost everything by using console commands. Also every program is useless coz you can write the code yourself.

That is not even remotely true.  Most of the mods here add playable features, animations, and/or items.  Last I checked, the console was a tool, not a playable feature.

If the features, animations, or items don't exist, you can't access them with the console.

No.

I dont know if you realize that game and mods are made for players and not for modders. That means console doesnt exist for player except when he wants to cheat / test / develop.

"Your mod idea literally does nothing that can't already be done, would be a fair bit of work to implement, and would be more limited than what you can do already."

You said it yourself. It would be simple user interface (dialogue), nothing impossible or complicated but makes most common things easy to use.

Sounds useful to me for the share your character/screen shots threads if you don't use a dedicated mod already (think pinup poser is the one lots use) as it would allow you to get the same pose with just different character/armor for comparison pretty easy (if i'm understanding the concept anyway)

Anyone that doesn't know the console commands off by heart would probably find it useful as well.

That is not even remotely true.  Most of the mods here add playable features, animations, and/or items.  Last I checked, the console was a tool, not a playable feature.

If the features, animations, or items don't exist, you can't access them with the console.

And since mods are not pointless, that makes this idea of a mod (that adds dialogue, that connects features from other mods and makes most common functions more easy to use)  really good :)

Archived