Sexlab Position Selector By Nen - Control Yourself

Well, the menu comes up fine, but nothing happens after I pick an animation. I double checked the SexLab framework, FNIS etc. etc. if it's working, and it should. :(

Even when you press your SexLab 'Change Animation' key? Default key should be 'O'. The way the Selector works is simply setting what the NEXT type of animation will be. 

Well, the menu comes up fine, but nothing happens after I pick an animation. I double checked the SexLab framework, FNIS etc. etc. if it's working, and it should. :(

Even when you press your SexLab 'Change Animation' key? Default key should be 'O'. The way the Selector works is simply setting what the NEXT type of animation will be. 

Yep, I did. I also checked if the keys aren't already used somewhere else in the MCM menu and they weren't. No idea why it isn't working for me...

It's not working for me...

I start the animations using Sexlab Matchmaker.

Then I press U.

The menu for selecting animation appears.

I select the animation.  The text appears up top saying the animation has been selected.

I press O to switch animation and...

A completely random animation plays... as if this mod wasn't even installed.

What am I doing wrong? I would appreciate any kind of help. Thanks in advance

Hm I have actually included something like this in my mod recently.

It uses the underused UiExtensions mod, what is cool with this mod is that you can add a very high number of options in one menu.

Hotkey press - Opens a dynamic menu of the current animation array so you change animation without going through all of them:

Shift + hotkey press - I've also added a change animations by tag like you did, other option can be added easily.

When you are targetting somebody having sex you can also open the menu to change their animations and all of this with one hotkey.

If you are interested I can send you a standalone mod for people who are not using Defeat.

Would absolutely love this! , I use defeat but havent seen that yet... thats a great Idea.

It's not working for me...

I start the animations using Sexlab Matchmaker.

Then I press U.

The menu for selecting animation appears.

I select the animation.  The text appears up top saying the animation has been selected.

I press O to switch animation and...

A completely random animation plays... as if this mod wasn't even installed.

What am I doing wrong? I would appreciate any kind of help. Thanks in advance

Besides making sure its highest priority (blow all other mods), and the U key isnt already in use, it should work fine. If that doesnt handle it, it may come down to a search for whats conflicting with it.

Thanks for replying.

However, even after placing Position Selector at the bottom of the load order and making sure the U key is only used by it.... the problem persists. 

Could it be a conflict with Matchmaker? Because I'm starting the animations with Match maker.

Also...  is there some option in the Sexlab MCM I must leave activated in order for you mod to work?

Thanks for replying.

However, even after placing Position Selector at the bottom of the load order and making sure the U key is only used by it.... the problem persists. 

Could it be a conflict with Matchmaker? Because I'm starting the animations with Match maker.

Also...  is there some option in the Sexlab MCM I must leave activated in order for you mod to work?

Since your using Sexlab,  go into it and change the position key from u to y. that is what I did and left u for the position selector. u did a rotate characters on me even as the menu came up to chose the sex position.

forgot to say that I've need to hold u down before the menu came up.

Thanks for replying.

Is the mod saying "Initializing Control Script" when you load your game?, very important that it says that when you first use it. If its not, then disable it, save exit , enable it and try again. (Or just Disable it from the save in Wrye bash and Load the game).

If it is saying that its Initialized and its still not working then theres something conflicting with it. I havent seen anything so far on my own, but its definitely possible.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod has never worked once for me. I play with a controller, so maybe that might have something to do with it, but I have never bee able to get the menu to come up.

Hmm...I was wondering if this was controller friendly or not. Anyone else using a controller managed to get this working? Love the idea but i can't play with a kb&m...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi....guys i have a problem....i downloaded sex position selector but when i start sex and start moving mouse my player turn around but cant have sex ....what is the problem?.......the player an NPC do nothing and just some sex voice be heared.....how can start sex ?

A really cool Idea I had was to add a custom section to the pull up menu that list the various different positions ( Standing, Missionary, Cowgirl, ect.....) was to add a Custom section were you could add your favorite 5-10 animations so that they could be easily used. I was think how cool it would be not to only pick the position but the exact animation, BUT I released how much friggen work that would be so I thought what if you could just, basically, pull them up in the menu.

For example:

1.Hit 0 or w/e the hotkey is during the act 

2. Menu Pops up: now theirs Missionary, standing, Oral, ect...... the usual selections. But now theirs an extra "Custom1" "Custom2" 'Custom3" 'Custom4" "Custom5"

3. Each one of these could have an animation from sexlab assigned to it.

4. Now when you select custom1 your favorite missionary animation will play you select custom2 your favorite BJ animation.

I know this is STILL probably alot of work, alot of FREE work, so take my idea with a grain of salt. But I thought it would be a cool suggestion since theirs so many animations now even if you can select the position you want you still have to whip scroll through several to get the one you want. Anyways great mod and goodluck.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i would like to see in the mcm menu you add the ability to remove certain types of animations from use all together.

like removing female using toys on men.

or acknowledgement of what mods adding animations. say you got a base mod with a addon but dont want the animation from the base mod in the mix you can turn them off and it would decrease the number of animations you need to go though to get ones you want

• 1 month later...

If this works with custom animations loaded through SLAL I will kiss you. Have all these animations I can't even use! Getting ready to give this a whirl! 

SexLab Tools should work with all animations, SLAL included. Unless the mod triggering the animation restricts what animation can play (through the use of tag filters I believe).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47721-sexlab-tools-v30/

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whenever I try using this, it pops up a window that asks what type I want. After I select which type, nothing happens. Even if I progress (space bar) or use change animation set (O) it doesn't adhere to the type I pick at all.

I'm hoping someone can make it work like how Goubo's screen shot works, but also work with Defeat.