Nothing isn't really happening for me.

I'm running around naked with a collar and an armbinder, and every hour or so when talking to an npc they'll comment on it, then it gives a ... option and they just say Uhmmm ... so what can I do for you? and you get the regular speech options for that npc

What your describing here sounds like the new device comments feature in deviously cursed loot and not DE

so far this mod is awesome keep up the great work. 

only one suggestion I have is it seems the same NPC keeps approaching me over and over. Possible to widen the pool of NPCs that approach and add a cooldown timer for the same ones? not sure how much work that would take. Not a huge deal just kinda like really 3 times in a row dude?

I've noticed an issue with SD+, not sure if it is just my game thats messed up though

If the sex dialogue triggered by DD enslaved is from the NPC that SD+ considers to be your owner you lose the "Master?" dialogue and gain the "Please?" dialogue that all other NPC's apart from your owner has and it doesn't seem to re-appear.

Could someone get enslaved and then take their owner somewhere private and see if they have the same issue please.

I love the concept of this mod although the enslavement aspect does not seem to work for me. As well, I am experiencing CTDs and endless load screens. When this happens I check the papyrus log and it shows "[CRDE] onUpdate" as the final entry everytime. I disabled the mod in MCM and it only seems to stop NPCs from demanding sex, but this [CRDE] onUpdate process continues to run in the background and is making it impossible to complete heavily scripted quests like the Embassy quest from Captured Dreams.

I've noticed an issue with SD+, not sure if it is just my game thats messed up though

If the sex dialogue triggered by DD enslaved is from the NPC that SD+ considers to be your owner you lose the "Master?" dialogue and gain the "Please?" dialogue that all other NPC's apart from your owner has and it doesn't seem to re-appear.

Could someone get enslaved and then take their owner somewhere private and see if they have the same issue please.

I had a similar issue but not exactly the same:

I got enslaved by sd, killed master after robbing the key. Then used the "do you like what you see?" from cursed loot on the blacksmith and as a result got equipped in some devices. The "please?" option from sd then appeared for the blacksmith, even though he wasn't the master.

Seems like this mod changes every animation at the beginning, every time. I've never seen my PC follow through with the animation it plays first, it always changes it to a different animation, even when the right anim played at first. Is that supposed to happen every time? Mostly tested with SD+, but it seems like it does it no matter what, with all mods.

Love this mod but it has a horrible habit of butting in at terrible times: during defeat, during cursed loot attacks, during dialog and running quests. In fairness, that's not just a problem for this mod. Deviously helpless has it as well. I'm surprised there isn't some sort of framework mods can use to flag the pc as being actively in use or unavailable.

Yes, (i think Chase Roxand's Deviously Enslaved)

Is this mod still being worked on? I'd like to know if I can start a character with a stable version of DevEns at some point.

Wanted to let the author of this mod know that it is causing multiple crashes for me. Some Papyrus logs can be found at this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44364-constant-ctd-on-road-outside-falkreath/

• 2 weeks later...

Can I get a brave soul to check if this script works and/or has bugs?

Chase Roxand hasn't posted in this thread in a month, and hasn't updated in two, so I thought I might try to fix a few bugs. If I've offended anyone, I apologize in advance. Chase can use any change I make to his advantage if he likes, until then maybe I can use this as a good excuse to learn more papyrus.

I've spent all night just trying to get MO and CK to sit down and talk about their relationship, so I haven't gotten much done.

This new script should only have two changes:

• The search for a compatible NPC to approach the slave player should be faster (I'm making some assumptions about papyrus here, might have changed nothing)
  • NPCs with Xaz slave gear shouldn't approach the player anymore (only checks gag + wrists though, so watch out for girls with just a hood or collar ect)

I need someone to tell me if there is a crash while wearing slave gear (collar, naked, armbinder, gag, blindfold) while surrounded by NPC, I'm concerned I may have introduced some bad logic in the search.

I'm also curious what Xaz gear I'm actually filtering out, if you get approached by a slave wearing gear and the gear combination doesn't make sense for the approach let me know.

I want to add a condition that the player is not busy at the time the conversation starts, but I'm not sure it's as easy as just adding a condition. The problem is the script in the background decides when to act, but then there is a gap between NPC reaching player, and I have no idea if conversation conditions can rectify that or not, maybe I'll try it tomorrow.

unofficial devious enslave replacement script.7z

Unofficial version 2:

changes from official (new in this version):

• The search for a compatible NPC to approach the slave player should be faster/lighter (I'm making some assumptions about papyrus here, might have changed nothing at all)
  • NPCs with Xaz slave gear shouldn't approach the player anymore (only checks gag + wrists though, so watch out for girls with just a hood or collar ect)
  • NPCs approaching the player should no longer interrupt conversation the player is having with other NPCs
  • Devious Enslaved (might) now recognize Sexlab Sex Slaves (Mia's Lair) slaves, so they won't aproach you either.
  • Other small changes I may have forgotten, or might not matter (reduced overhead in some functions for instance)

Good news: It seems slut seeking NPCs don't interrupt chat anymore. Bad news: I was hoping they would bugger off, which they don't :(, need to keep looking for a better solution to cancel force greets

Bugs to look for: I'm still concerned about the subjects from last post, now I need someone to test Mia's lair since I think I may have missed a faction ( or three).

Also, do NPCs approach you from a greater distance than 5ft? they didn't in my test... I didn't touch that but just a noticed pattern I could use a confirmation on.

If any slaves, that previously didn't approach the player, are now approaching, please let me know. I cut out a string comparison name = "Slave" which I thought was rather heavy on the CPU, so some slaves that weren't hit with the other conditions might now be more spunky.

This one is full replacement, not just the scripts, although I've only touched two scripts and the esp...

Edit: Yep, missed a faction

Edit2: Only one type of NPC aproach got the benefit of no interuption, and I'm not sure it's working for that one either. Will try again in next version

Deviously Enslaved(unofficial_v2.1).7z

Seems to have an issue with Defeat; after being beaten by a bandit while wearing a collar, the bandit started the normal Defeat rape, then got interrupted and instead started to do the Enslaved rape.

I've noticed both rape and enslave events stacking and interrupting themselves as well, but I wasn't sure it was Enslaved's fault. DE should, as is, be checking to make sure the player is not busy with Sexlab but I'll double check later.

I didn't see a check for defeat event though, might have to add that if there is a way to detect it.

I think part of the issue is Defeat (by design) has the enemies turn friendly, but not actually start the rape scene for a few seconds.  If Enslaved checks for nearby friendly NPCs not currently engaged in sex, it'll find the bandit and have him trigger his scene.  Then Defeat's delayed sex scene kicks in and the two collide.

Aroused creatures has a "disallow defeat calmed" option. Maybe it could be implemented?

Thank you, that allowed me to kang some code (hope it works) without having to ask the defeat devs.

Unofficial version 3:

changes from official (new in this version):

• The search for a compatible NPC to approach the slave player should be faster/lighter (more changes) (I'm making some assumptions about papyrus here, might have changed nothing at all)
  • NPCs with Xaz slave gear shouldn't approach the player anymore (only checks gag/wrists/blindfold though, so watch out for girls with just a hood or collar ect)
  • Devious Enslaved (with exceptions) now recognize Sexlab Sex Slaves (Mia's Lair) slaves, so they won't approach you either.
  • NPCs in Xaz bondage furniture and Zaz bondage animation should no longer approach the player (untested)
  • NPCs should now leave the player alone while being raped as part of Defeat (untested)
  • I forgot: The chance to get enslaved by slavers should no longer be 100%, should now be just twice as likely.

Until someone tells me otherwise, looks like there is no reliable way to cancel the forcegreet when an NPC wants to enslave or rape the player with the current Devious Enslaved system. I added some additional conditions, but they should still interrupt the player during sex and dialogue if the checks happened before the player enters those states.

I may have really screwed up dialogue, could use some testing.

There is (at least) one HUGE exception for Mia's lair that I haven't managed to account for. If the player decides to enslave a follower that doesn't have a high relationship rank, there is a short window between the follower being added to the Mia's lair faction where they aren't considered a slave, and they can attack the player. Haven't fully explored if there is a solution for that yet, best disable DE for that if you don't want to get attacked by your "slave" while training them.

Defeat code is untested, but follows the same logic as is already used in DE for other mods. There might be a tiny window between combat ending and defeat calm being applied where DE can get in, but if there is I'm not sure what I can do about it.

PLEASE, if you get approached by an NPC in ZAP furniture and/or animation, please tell me which animation or furniture they were in! I need to know if this keyword actually works for the animations or not.

I might change the slaver chance to enslave to something more like 5x as likely in the next version if the enslave chance is set too low, want to make it a MCM variable but I still haven't wrapped my head around the MCM code yet.

Edit: Use version 3.1 in the post below, this version had the COPY of the esp I use as a backup by accident.

Unofficial version 3.1: Same as 3.0 but now you shouldn't get approached while you get sold to the Kajit as part of Maria's Eden.

Just tested, seems to work, but I didn't test the whole quest.

Before you forget, this mod doesn't (yet) have a script that updates old scripts on old saves, these changes won't work without new save or save cleaning. or maybe it does and I'm an idiot, just sayin

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial(v3.1).7z

Unofficial version 3.1: Same as 3.0 but now you shouldn't get approached while you get sold to the Kajit as part of Maria's Eden.

Just tested, seems to work, but I didn't test the whole quest.

Before you forget, this mod doesn't (yet) have a script that updates old scripts on old saves, these changes won't work without new save or save cleaning. or maybe it does and I'm an idiot, just sayin

Appreciate all this :)

Another thing i noticed (playing the unpatched version [1.04]) is it also interrupts "More Devious Quests" during the the slut madness and such, and then when the dialogue is switched triggers "don't you walk away from me!" which then causes all sorts of problems with 2 mods basically competing to punish/satisfy/sex/rape the PC.

Appreciate all this :)

Another thing i noticed (playing the unpatched version [1.04]) is it also interrupts "More Devious Quests" during the the slut madness and such, and then when the dialogue is switched triggers "don't you walk away from me!" which then causes all sorts of problems with 2 mods basically competing to punish/satisfy/sex/rape the PC,

I'll see if there's a way to catch that, thanks for pointing it out.

Edit: Well I don't see an obvious way to catch it, waiting for word back from Versh.

Man, I came to this thread to comment on the papyrus heavy nature of DE (produces about 20 lines every 10-20 seconds). Didn't realize there was a guy making unofficial updates. I'll have to try it out (with save backups of course). Thats pretty cool of you to do.

Man, I came to this thread to comment on the papyrus heavy nature of DE (produces about 20 lines every 10-20 seconds). Didn't realize there was a guy making unofficial updates. I'll have to try it out (with save backups of course). Thats pretty cool of you to do.

Pretty sure it's still a heavy mod (haven't stressed tested it), I just made some optimizations when I tried to fix the holes and saw it could be reduced a bit.

Hang on, I might have a new release in an hour that allows you to lower the range of the search, and reduce the NPC count, should let you set the load a touch lower still.

Edit: It doesn't look like I've touched the papyrus log posting at all, which lines keep popping up so I can quiet them?

Unofficial version 4 (unstable):

changes from official, new in this version:

• New menu items to control the npc search
  • DE should now prevent NPCs from approaching while in a Event
  • Reduced papyrus log output slightly
  • Added sex approach restriction if wearing full chastity gear (orifice test)
  • More optimizations
  • I feel like I forgot something big...

Ok, so this isn't really a stable version. Almost all of these features are untested. The MCM options are defaulting to zero for some reason, but I don't think they are actually at zero, I think they just display zero at first, let me know if you have reason to believe otherwise, or if you know how to fix it. Nope, make sure to set your distance and NPC count if you want to use this version.

MCM Slaver Modifier is a divisor for now, not an actual multiplier, still gives you some basic control: higher value increases likelihood of enslavement, lower reduces. Don't set to zero, I forgot to add a check for that (just thought of it)

I set the new MCM menu items to distance:50, count:10, and modifier:4 within code, they were previously static variables set to 200, 10, and 50 respectively. I'm not actually sure the distance is in yards, could be some other unit.

I haven't heard back from Versh on how to detect slut madness, so for now all you get is a Event catch, which was supposed to be in the mod already anyway, might even catch other places where DE shouldn't be active.

I'm not sure this full chastity restriction works. All it does is ask DD if the player's orifices are open to use for sex, if not, cancel sex approach and double the chance of enslave approach instead. Untested.

I'm getting almost no reports of new bugs from anyone, does that mean it works or that nobody is testing it...

Yep, this version has some bugs, I would wait for the next patch if I were you maybe tomorrow but probably on sunday

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial(v4 patch).7z

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial (v4 full).7z

Pretty sure it's still a heavy mod (haven't stressed tested it), I just made some optimizations when I tried to fix the holes and saw it could be reduced a bit.

Hang on, I might have a new release in an hour that allows you to lower the range of the search, and reduce the NPC count, should let you set the load a touch lower still.

Edit: It doesn't look like I've touched the papyrus log posting at all, which lines keep popping up so I can quiet them?

Now, I haven;t changed to yours. Will do that when the stable you mentioned comes out as this bloat isn't exactly game breaking so much as irritating, 

here is an excerpt from the papyrus, not the time codes:

[03/28/2015 - 01:15:29AM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:31AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:31AM] [CRDE] EnslaveLevel 0
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:36AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:36AM] [CRDE] EnslaveLevel 0
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:42AM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:44AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:44AM] [CRDE] EnslaveLevel 0
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:52AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:52AM] [CRDE] EnslaveLevel 0
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:55AM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:57AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:57AM] [CRDE] EnslaveLevel 0
[03/28/2015 - 01:16:02AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[03/28/2015 - 01:16:02AM] [CRDE] EnslaveLevel 0
[03/28/2015 - 01:16:05AM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[03/28/2015 - 01:16:07AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[03/28/2015 - 01:16:07AM] [CRDE] EnslaveLevel 0
[03/28/2015 - 01:16:15AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[03/28/2015 - 01:16:15AM] [CRDE] EnslaveLevel 0

sometimes there are gaps in it doing this (usually when something else is being done) but that is 2 lines every 5-8 seconds.

As for people not testing, unfortunately, I get the feeling a lot of people who visit don't know about your unofficial patch, just get it from main page like I did.

By the way, to  upgrade, I uninstall the old one and install yours right? (and yes, keep save backups)

Now, I haven;t changed to yours. Will do that when the stable you mentioned comes out as this bloat isn't exactly game breaking so much as irritating, 

here is an excerpt from the papyrus, not the time codes:

[03/28/2015 - 01:15:29AM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:31AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:31AM] [CRDE] EnslaveLevel 0
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:36AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:36AM] [CRDE] EnslaveLevel 0
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:42AM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:44AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:44AM] [CRDE] EnslaveLevel 0
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:52AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:52AM] [CRDE] EnslaveLevel 0
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:55AM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:57AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[03/28/2015 - 01:15:57AM] [CRDE] EnslaveLevel 0
[03/28/2015 - 01:16:02AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[03/28/2015 - 01:16:02AM] [CRDE] EnslaveLevel 0
[03/28/2015 - 01:16:05AM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[03/28/2015 - 01:16:07AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[03/28/2015 - 01:16:07AM] [CRDE] EnslaveLevel 0
[03/28/2015 - 01:16:15AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[03/28/2015 - 01:16:15AM] [CRDE] EnslaveLevel 0

sometimes there are gaps in it doing this (usually when something else is being done) but that is 2 lines every 5-8 seconds.

As for people not testing, unfortunately, I get the feeling a lot of people who visit don't know about your unofficial patch, just get it from main page like I did.

By the way, to  upgrade, I uninstall the old one and install yours right? (and yes, keep save backups)

Yes, this is full replacement, remove the old version like most mod updates. ( You probably could just use the full version as a patch over official, I haven't deleted any old scripts so it should just overwrite everything, if you wanted, but I don't recommend it.)

Good idea to save clean or use a new save. 3.1 is fairly stable (no bug reports at least, and I haven't seen anything bad) if you don't want to wait or you don't feel like you need any of the 4.0 features.

I'll turn off those papyrus notes unless you have debug text selected in the MCM, I should probably also increase the base refresh rate, since it shouldn't need to re-search for NPCs that frequently.

Edit: New Cursed Loot is out, 4.x patch might  will be delayed, Cursed loot now has a Deviously helpless like system and needs to be caught by DE, needs to be patched. Maybe not, looks like any other dialogue started sexscene, should already be caught by checks. For now, if you run into problems with the new cursed loot, turn DE off in MCM, and let me know about them.