Unofficial version 4.1 (looks more stable...):

changes from official, new in this version:

• New MCM menu items are working and initializing correctly (I think)
  • Papyrus output should generate less garbage, debug MCM option was restructured for less papyrus use overall.
  • Chastity gear test catches more cases
  • Enslave chance now gets higher if wearing an armbinder, instead of lower
  • Slaver chance to enslave is now higher. (calibration, mcm in the future)
  • You can now set the refresh rate higher (previously 10, now 45 seconds)

I still need to fix the slider for modifier since it should be accepting increments of 0.1 instead of just 1, and I still need to make it a proper multiplier, but that's minor.

Bugs I want people to look out for: odd enslavement rates for armbinders while wearing belts, crashes related to followers, conflicts with the new cursed loot, or any of the old mods really...

Unless I hear bugs from someone this is probably the last update for awhile, running low on bugs to fix and the stuff I want to implement is taking too long, I need to get some actual work done in the world.

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial (v4.1 full).7z

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial (v4.1 patch).7z

Unofficial version 4.1 (looks more stable...):

changes from official, new in this version:

• New MCM menu items are working and initializing correctly (I think)
  • Papyrus output should generate less garbage, debug MCM option was restructured for less papyrus use overall.
  • Chastity gear test catches more cases
  • Enslave chance now gets higher if wearing an armbinder, instead of lower
  • Slaver chance to enslave is now higher. (calibration, mcm in the future)
  • You can now set the refresh rate higher (previously 10, now 45 seconds)

I still need to fix the slider for modifier since it should be accepting increments of 0.1 instead of just 1, and I still need to make it a proper multiplier, but that's minor.

Bugs I want people to look out for: odd enslavement rates for armbinders while wearing belts, crashes related to followers, conflicts with the new cursed loot, or any of the old mods really...

Unless I hear bugs from someone this is probably the last update for awhile, running low on bugs to fix and the stuff I want to implement is taking too long, I need to get some actual work done in the world.

Hi Verstort,

I've not used your fixes because well, I've not used deviously enslaved in the first place. This is mainly because of the script intensity, and by now my main game is so full of stuff happening all over, i'm reluctant to add it in at the moment. Nevertheless I wanted to say thanks for working on these patches - always appreciate people contributing their work for our enjoyment.

May try your patched version of DE in the next 1-2 months (real life is all backed up lol). All the best with your real life work.

I'm trying out V4.2 full and demands for sex don't appear to be triggering. I have the "naked" option ticked and my PC is collared. Haven't tried additional devices yet as collared and naked would have been enough for demands with previous versions. On the positive side, the mod doesn't appear to be spamming papyrus as it did previously. Thought id mention it. ;)

I'm trying out V4.2 full and demands for sex don't appear to be triggering. I have the "naked" option ticked and my PC is collared. Haven't tried additional devices yet as collared and naked would have been enough for demands with previous versions. On the positive side, the mod doesn't appear to be spamming papyrus as it did previously. Thought id mention it. ;)

At last! A bug report!

I'll double check the logic for device detection, I remember trying to optimize that section of code so I might have removed something by accident, update won't be until tonight by earliest though.

At last! A bug report!

I'll double check the logic for device detection, I remember trying to optimize that section of code so I might have removed something by accident, update won't be until tonight by earliest though.

Update on this. Demands are triggering, but so rarely that i thought they weren't happening at all, even with chance for sex conversation at 100%

So something not quite right at the moment.  ;)

Update on this. Demands are triggering, but so rarely that i thought they weren't happening at all, even with chance for sex conversation at 100%

So something not quite right at the moment.  ;)

I've definitely noticed a lag at the start in some of my tests, 5-60 seconds of no interaction from the start of the game. I think it's just the soft mod dependency check, which looks like it could be a heavy load and reduced significantly, I just haven't attempted to change it yet. I added some mods to check for, so it should be even slower (minimally) than previously, but it should only happen once at the save load, maybe even only at the script creation.

I think I might have reduced the frequency of the checks from every 5 seconds to every 10 seconds (mcm option, can be changed back), and the standard range and NPC count was lowered as well ( 10 NPC and 200 yard range is what it was previously), You could try putting them back to increase the frequency and depth of the searches, I just thought it was set too high for default and people were complaining about script load.

I reduced the chance that you'll get approached from slavers significantly, from 100% at vulnerability lvl1 to NormalChance/ Roll/Modifier, if you want to return it back to high levels increase the multiplier to a high level ( > 15) and yes, I know I need to fix that modifier to something more reasonable, it was just a quick change to get it out of 100% which seemed unnecessary.

And other things I changed could be slowing it down, Need to test it tonight.

Not sure if this is helpful or not:

While playing as a slave via SD+ for 2 hrs i noticed nothing in the papyrus other than the usual

[04/01/2015 - 01:42:46AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[04/01/2015 - 01:42:46AM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[04/01/2015 - 01:42:47AM] [CRDE] Player is in scene, busy
[04/01/2015 - 01:42:48AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[04/01/2015 - 01:42:52AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[04/01/2015 - 01:42:57AM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[04/01/2015 - 01:42:58AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:02AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:03AM] [CRDE] Player is in scene, busy
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:09AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:23AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:23AM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:27AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:39AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:42AM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:42AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:43AM] [CRDE] Player is in scene, busy
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:43AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:47AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:52AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:52AM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:56AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:58AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:58AM] [CRDE] Player is in scene, busy
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:59AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[04/01/2015 - 01:44:02AM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[04/01/2015 - 01:44:03AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

which seems fine if a little scripty

I was expecting there to be a lot of errors, as i saw quite a few when trying to troubleshoot sexlab beastess earlier in the day:

[crdePlayerMonitor (79001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.isActorIneligable() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 703
    [crdePlayerMonitor (79001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.getClosestActor() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 247
    [crdePlayerMonitor (79001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 84
[04/01/2015 - 12:45:41AM] Error: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    <unknown self>.SexLabUtil.IsActorActive() - "SexLabUtil.psc" Line 64

I was near a bear who you are supposed to be able to engage in dialogue with but it wasn't working/triggering the dialogue. I know that's not much to go on but i didn't really find many errors.

About the approaching NPCs issue, I didn't notice any dialogue approaches any during the 2 hrs of enslavement. What mod is "Get on your knees!" from is it SD+? That happened plenty. Also a couple of times the "Seeing as you're not in a position to say no, how about we have some fun" came up and triggered a scene, but i'm not sure what mod that's from either. :s

I'll see if any pop up tomorrow while not enslaved + the circumstances.

Not sure if this is helpful or not:

While playing as a slave via SD+ for 2 hrs i noticed nothing in the papyrus other than the usual

[04/01/2015 - 01:42:46AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level

[04/01/2015 - 01:42:46AM] [CRDE] onUpdate

[04/01/2015 - 01:42:47AM] [CRDE] Player is in scene, busy

[04/01/2015 - 01:42:48AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[04/01/2015 - 01:42:52AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[04/01/2015 - 01:42:57AM] [CRDE] onUpdate

[04/01/2015 - 01:42:58AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[04/01/2015 - 01:43:02AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level

[04/01/2015 - 01:43:03AM] [CRDE] Player is in scene, busy

[04/01/2015 - 01:43:09AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[04/01/2015 - 01:43:23AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[04/01/2015 - 01:43:23AM] [CRDE] onUpdate

[04/01/2015 - 01:43:27AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[04/01/2015 - 01:43:39AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[04/01/2015 - 01:43:43AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[04/01/2015 - 01:43:47AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[04/01/2015 - 01:43:52AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[04/01/2015 - 01:43:52AM] [CRDE] onUpdate

[04/01/2015 - 01:43:56AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[04/01/2015 - 01:43:58AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level

[04/01/2015 - 01:43:58AM] [CRDE] Player is in scene, busy

[04/01/2015 - 01:43:59AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

[04/01/2015 - 01:44:02AM] [CRDE] onUpdate

[04/01/2015 - 01:44:03AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

which seems fine if a little scripty

I was expecting there to be a lot of errors, as i saw quite a few when trying to troubleshoot sexlab beastess earlier in the day:

[crdePlayerMonitor (79001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.isActorIneligable() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 703

[crdePlayerMonitor (79001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.getClosestActor() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 247

[crdePlayerMonitor (79001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 84

[04/01/2015 - 12:45:41AM] Error: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

<unknown self>.SexLabUtil.IsActorActive() - "SexLabUtil.psc" Line 64

I was near a bear who you are supposed to be able to engage in dialogue with but it wasn't working/triggering the dialogue. I know that's not much to go on but i didn't really find many errors.

About the approaching NPCs issue, I didn't notice any dialogue approaches any during the 2 hrs of enslavement. What mod is "Get on your knees!" from is it SD+? That happened plenty. Also a couple of times the "Seeing as you're not in a position to say no, how about we have some fun" came up and triggered a scene, but i'm not sure what mod that's from either. :s

I'll see if any pop up tomorrow while not enslaved + the circumstances.

"Get on our knees" is Maria's Eden, "Get on your knees, slave!" is SD, I think. "Since you're not in the position to say no" could be Deviously enslaved... I haven't touched the dialogue since I would have to go digging through the slow CK interface, and I can't remember the specifics.

I'm not sure what bear you're talking about, there is a bear that you talk too? The only one I know of is part of animal mansion, and I have no idea why that bear, or any actor, would return a None reference, much less that bear specifically. Doesn't really matter though, since it's not a playable race the mod wouldn't use the bear anyway. (that's to make sure you don't get aproached by rabbits and chickens, ect) and a crash just cancels the search without touching the game anyway.

Thanks for the report though. I could have sworn I turned off these messages, since they tell both me and you nothing at this point, but I guess I didn't, will turn them off in next version.

[04/01/2015 - 01:43:42AM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[04/01/2015 - 01:43:42AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level

Edit: Whoa hang on, the only "onUpdate" I haven't already gotten rid of should only be called once...

Don't worry about the bear it was called "sexlab beastess bear" or something and the problem probably didn't come from this mod (in fact i turned off DE and still got the same bug even if there was no error message.

Yeah got loads of OnUpdates and sometimes they repeat without the enslavelevel line. It happens every 10 secs which is waht i set the "check" time to.

Edit: nvm, broke something major, ignore that version

I thought the distance was a lot further than it is, 100 'units' doesn't measure even 10 ft in my tests, will bump the standard distance and range of the slider in the next version.

There are quite a few bad bugs in 4.x but I haven't fixed all of them yet, will likely release a fix sometime tonight.

@ verstort

Have you considered uploading your work on its own mod thread? I had no idea you were doing all of this until I just happened to stop in here earlier - I'm tracking the file, but not the thread.

Is that not a banable offense? Taking someone else's work and modifying it without their permission and calling it yours? (or the subjectively similar act of creating a new mod for it under a different name)

Figured I would play it safe and keep it to the original support thread, and I honestly didn't think I would make this many changes when I started :P

I mean, as I said in the first post, I'm more than willing to stop of he tells me to, and I offer all the changes I made to him for him to use if he returns and if he wants to use any of them, but since he's not here I didn't want to assume it was ok and I wasn't stepping on anyone's toes.

Unofficial version 5.1 (5.0 was buggy, if you were one of the two people who got it please update):

changes from 4.2:

• Stopped an unnecessary infinite loop ( at least, I think it was unnecessary...)
  • More papyrus trash removed, (should now show almost nothing repetitively)
  • Debug scrips provide more in-game information (might slow the mod down a bit though)
  • More optimizations to search (shouldn't bother checking master/vulnerability if the player is busy with other stuff anyway)
  • Search distance is now default 250(or maybe 300, blast this memory), range of slider is now 100-500
  • Maria's Eden slave traders now count as slavers, and have a increased chance to try to enslave you (like slaverun/hydra slavers)
  • MCM menu options added for which items are considered vulnerable (so you can turn some of them off if you'd like)
  • Chastity should now work properly, and not give false positive most of the time. You can also turn it off in MCM menu (default off, actually)
  • Chastity now checks for bra as well as the other items, mcm option, turned off at start will fix when I can shoo away the ghost haunting my menu
  • Chastity now divides the roll by 3: higher chance of enslave while wearing full chastity gear ( need to add a mcm menu option for this later)
  • Chastity now checks if you're wearing a non-standard DD locking item first (need to fully integrate a few better tests through the whole mod)

The new MCM menu options are still a little screwy, you can't turn chastity off from the vulnerability menu for some reason, so use the one in the settings menu. Bra won't turn on, a whole header submenu is missing, so I'm sure one or more of the other items aren't working, please let me know if you find one.

I'm not sure what other slavers there are in Maria's eden than Maria herself and the guy in whiterun, but DE now catches the whole faction, should make integration with ME a bit more interesting.

There were two big errors that would cause a perfectly vulnerable player from not being considered approachable, both fixed.

As always, if you have bugs or suggestions feel free to shout.

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial (v5.1 full).7z

@ verstort

Have you considered uploading your work on its own mod thread? I had no idea you were doing all of this until I just happened to stop in here earlier - I'm tracking the file, but not the thread.

Is that not a banable offense? Taking someone else's work and modifying it without their permission and calling it yours? (or the subjectively similar act of creating a new mod for it under a different name)

Figured I would play it safe and keep it to the original support thread, and I honestly didn't think I would make this many changes when I started :P

I mean, as I said in the first post, I'm more than willing to stop of he tells me to, and I offer all the changes I made to him for him to use if he returns and if he wants to use any of them, but since he's not here I didn't want to assume it was ok and I wasn't stepping on anyone's toes.

Check with a moderator to be sure, but you wouldn't be doing anything wrong even if you uploaded the original mod with your fixes/edits/reworks and renamed as "Deviously Enslaved - Tweaked" for example. Everything you're doing is in good faith, you're not trying to "steal" the mod, and the only reason you're doing any of this in the first place is that the Author has been incommunicado for a long time now and did not indicate conditions of use (that I can find anyway).

If you uploaded just your patch with DE as required master file then for sure you're not doing anything wrong if you uploaded it as a new mod.

Just got a question.
I tested this mod, so far the indication in where the bandits has decided to keep you as a slave is there, the animation of them tying the collar on your characters neck is also there too, however your character is not enslaved or anything. So far the bandit didnt tie any collar on my character and they attacked once the animation(tying the collar) has stopped and I am confused. Anyone got this problem?

So far I already got sexlab defeat, and the devious devices needed. 

verstort, you have my full permission to make a new topic/download for your modified version of Deviously Enslaved. If you'd prefer, I can update the download page with your latest stable version. I should've mentioned it in the description, but I don't care what people do with my mods. The only reason any of my mods have made it anywhere is because wonderful people like yourself expand on my work when I enter hibernation. Feel free to PM me with any questions!

• 2 weeks later...

what mods are required to try and get this to run? be nice if more madders picked up this sort of idea and put them all into one handy little packet rather then having to spend days downloading 100s of mods to make one work. But I couldn't help but notice you didn't say which ones we would need to make it run, as I am finding the mod on its own makes me CTD on start menu.

what mods are required to try and get this to run? be nice if more madders picked up this sort of idea and put them all into one handy little packet rather then having to spend days downloading 100s of mods to make one work. But I couldn't help but notice you didn't say which ones we would need to make it run, as I am finding the mod on its own makes me CTD on start menu.

Off the top of my head, Devious Devices and SkyUI are hard dependencies, safe bet Zaz animations is too.

Pretty sure the following are all optional, but I would need to double check:

SD+ , MariaEden , DD CursedLoot , Wolfclub , TrappedInRubber , Captured Dreams , Hydra Sexslaves , Slaverun , PetCollar , ParadiseHalls , Calyps toy mod , Deviously Helpless , MiasLair (Skyrim sexslaves) , Defeat , MoreDeviousQuest 

If you have those three hard dependencies already, post your mod load order

Edit: Sexlab and Sexlab Aroused are also hard dependencies.

Since I'm hearing no real issues with 5.1, we can call that stable. Here's an unstable (alpha) version if anyone feels adventurous.

Changes:

MCM menu options for enslavement (weight system so you can set percentages)

Changes made to pet collar detection

Changes made to Maria's Eden detection

Changes made to Mia's Lair detection

I'm especially looking for issues with pet collar or maria's eden

Most everything else is still broken and un-usable still. Don't use testing options in the debug menu unless you have slaverun/ CD/ maria's eden

"Error: Cannot unequip a None spell" is normal

As always, new save or save clean is recommended, don't expect the next version to be compatible with this version

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial (v5.2 alpha full).7z

I haven't read the thread to see if anyone else has mentioned this, and honestly I don't know what the deal is...

I was looking your mod over in the CK, thinking of tweaking the dialogue a bit, maybe using a few vanilla voice files (I'm using it for a much more limited scope than it is created to handle so I might be able to manage it).  Anyways, any time I try to open the response text in the dialogue, CK freezes up.  This is only with your mod.

I have no idea why this is the case, and I can just as easily make a few tweaks in TES5Edit (though that might limit what I can accomplish) or just leave it as is.  But something seems to be reacting poorly with CK about the dialogue in your mod.