Hey! I love your mod, it works much better than I was expecting it to by far. Certainly considerably better after I realized I'd forgotten to activate SL Dialogues >.<

However, I was under the impression that when you were enslaved your master would take all of your items, and if you killed/pickpocketed him/her, you would be able to get them back. Is there no way to get your belongings back at all?

I haven't read the thread to see if anyone else has mentioned this, and honestly I don't know what the deal is...

I was looking your mod over in the CK, thinking of tweaking the dialogue a bit, maybe using a few vanilla voice files (I'm using it for a much more limited scope than it is created to handle so I might be able to manage it).  Anyways, any time I try to open the response text in the dialogue, CK freezes up.  This is only with your mod.

I have no idea why this is the case, and I can just as easily make a few tweaks in TES5Edit (though that might limit what I can accomplish) or just leave it as is.  But something seems to be reacting poorly with CK about the dialogue in your mod.

I've never touched the dialogue myself, so I've never run into this issue.

Which response are you trying to change? Does CK hang if you try to modify other dialogue?

I don't actually know much about modifying dialogue through CK, probably beyond my ability to help you.

Hey! I love your mod, it works much better than I was expecting it to by far. Certainly considerably better after I realized I'd forgotten to activate SL Dialogues >.<

However, I was under the impression that when you were enslaved your master would take all of your items, and if you killed/pickpocketed him/her, you would be able to get them back. Is there no way to get your belongings back at all?

Deviously enslaved doesn't change/handle the enslave process, it just starts it for other mods. I'm assuming you have SD+ and that is the enslavement you're getting. There's an option in the MCM menu for SD+ called "Limited removal", you can turn it on to prevent your items from disappearing.

SD+ used to have a way to store the items on the master while enslaved, instead of on the player or making them vanish, but I don't know if it still exists. Ask skyrimll in his mod's support thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2015-04-18/

If you instead have maria's eden, you can ask them about how their mod handles gear managment here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40336-wip-maria-eden/page-81

Those are (currently) the only two enslavement frameworks Deviously enslaved uses to enslave players, if you don't have either of those the mod does nothing.

Edit: well, I guess the mod uses wolfclub too: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39587-wolfclub-20150226-alpha/page-18

I haven't read the thread to see if anyone else has mentioned this, and honestly I don't know what the deal is...

I was looking your mod over in the CK, thinking of tweaking the dialogue a bit, maybe using a few vanilla voice files (I'm using it for a much more limited scope than it is created to handle so I might be able to manage it).  Anyways, any time I try to open the response text in the dialogue, CK freezes up.  This is only with your mod.

I have no idea why this is the case, and I can just as easily make a few tweaks in TES5Edit (though that might limit what I can accomplish) or just leave it as is.  But something seems to be reacting poorly with CK about the dialogue in your mod.

I've never touched the dialogue myself, so I've never run into this issue.

Which response are you trying to change? Does CK hang if you try to modify other dialogue?

I don't actually know much about modifying dialogue through CK, probably beyond my ability to help you.

So far it seems to be basically all the dialogue.  I can change conditions or the path through the conversation, but trying to actually edit the text seems to cause CK to crash.  I'm going to try and see if I see anything wonky in TES5Edit but it baffles me, opening the text editor would seem to be the least likely place for something to go wrong.

I only mention it to get the info out there, I'm not really looking for help.  I was just mucking around to try and tailor it for my own playthrough.

New unstable version 5.3:

Changes since 5.2:

New Dialogue options (enslavement):

• While gagged, you can be enslaved and sold to master as part of Captured Dreams
  • If you resist while ungagged you can be sold to the kahjit as part of Maria's Eden
  • If you resist while ungagged, you can be enslaved by Zaid as part of Slaverun (only in whiterun)

I've only briefly tested these, and they all seem to work with some rough edges. The maria's eden quest is buggy for me, sometimes you aren't put on the ground and aren't given a timer. The CD quest works as intended but it's slow to start, so kinda weird just standing there waiting for the quest to take you places (need to find some animation or something to do while we wait)

The new MCM menu items don't all work, the sliders work but not in the new dialog options since those are sparked specifically, and I haven't figured out yet how to change the chance of getting which optional dialogue through controlled percentages/weights. The buttons work, so you can turn off CD and Slaverun as enslavements used by this mod.

I need to know two things: I need to know if anyone else is getting strange behavior on the maria's eden khajit quest, or if it's just me, and I need to know if anyone else noticed the high frequency of the new diaog options over the old dialog showing up, that's not intended, I have no clue how to influence frequency of dialogue.

Also my writing sucks, these new three dialogues could use some alternate suggestions for replacement.

Edit: I forgot: I changed the way Deviously Enslaved detects Paradise Hall slaves, you shouldn't get attacked by your own slaves while vulnerable anymore, although I haven't tested it yet

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial (v5.3 Full Unstable).7z

What exactly is this mod supposed to do once your an slave how does it work? Are you an slave to bandits, or if caught by mages an mage slave or vampire slave, slave to factions? If your an slave will that faction stop being hostile towards you?

This mod doesn't handle enslavement. It essentially hooks into SD+ or Maria Eden and uses the slavery mechanics from those. The purpose of this mod is to provide another way to be enslaved besides defeat in combat.

Think I found a bug, but I may just be doing something wrong. 

The Hydra Slavers don't seem to trigger for me at all.  I'm a bit confused on how the MCM setting for them works, but I tried raising it up to 15, down to 1, and even 0, but the Slavers never reacted. 

I upped the frequency of attacks, and I know Enslaved does work as a hunter up the road would trigger if I got close enough, but the slavers, nor their slaves, ever reacted. 

Was wearing a collar for most of my fuddling to get it to trigger, but at some point tried a gag and armbinder with no effect. 

This was with unofficial version 5.1, but I don't know if this is new or was always a problem. 

Think I found a bug, but I may just be doing something wrong. 

The Hydra Slavers don't seem to trigger for me at all.  I'm a bit confused on how the MCM setting for them works, but I tried raising it up to 15, down to 1, and even 0, but the Slavers never reacted. 

I upped the frequency of attacks, and I know Enslaved does work as a hunter up the road would trigger if I got close enough, but the slavers, nor their slaves, ever reacted. 

Was wearing a collar for most of my fuddling to get it to trigger, but at some point tried a gag and armbinder with no effect. 

This was with unofficial version 5.1, but I don't know if this is new or was always a problem. 

Strange, I was pretty sure it was working with 5.1, if you had told me it stopped working with 5.3 that would make more sense.

I'm actually stuck in developing new stuff so I'll have to check what's wrong in 5.1 later, for now:

If you turn on the debug scripts and stand in front of them while vulnerable, do you see messages that show the rolling values (talk, enslave, sex)? If you're not getting those then the game doesn't think your vulnerable or the npc isn't valid. If you get "<npc name> is something" can you tell me what it says about them with regards to why they aren't considered valid? If you miss a notificaiton it will still get printed to the papyrus log so you can post that too.

If the debug notifications say they don't have LOS, that's a common bug. Line of sight (as the mod uses it) has to be exact, they have to be actually looking at you, not just be facing you, and you can turn it off in MCM to get around it. I wish I knew a better way to make line of sight work, but for now we're stuck with perfect line of sight or they can see you through walls :P

Yes, the higher the slaver modifer the higher the chance of slavery (in theory, I haven't tested it that closely) 15 modifier turns the roll of 1-100 to 1-6.6, so if enslave is still at 2% you should have a 2/6.6 chance of getting enslaved, raise it above 7 and it should be 100%

I have noticed in my tests that some rolls that should be valid don't always work, you get the rolling numbers but no aproach, still trying to figure out why that happens, but it doesn't happen all the time.

Debug log says that they are "locked in furniture", ran around a bit to find another traveling group of them and it's coming up the same. 

Edit:  Some LOS errors did come up, but I turned it off, and was just repeatedly getting them as "locked in furniture".  Also, despite their being more than one Slave Trader, it only showed once in the debug, but that may just be normal because they all share the same name. 

Debug log says that they are "locked in furniture", ran around a bit to find another traveling group of them and it's coming up the same. 

Edit:  Some LOS errors did come up, but I turned it off, and was just repeatedly getting them as "locked in furniture".  Also, despite their being more than one Slave Trader, it only showed once in the debug, but that may just be normal because they all share the same name. 

Okay, so I never actually used the furniture debug I put it in as an after thought, and it was actually catching both "target is in furniture" and "target is slave" cases (must have been halfasleep)

replace your old pex with this one, should give you better debug messages.

I THINK those slave traders are falling under the slave faction, which makes no sense. They should be under the slave trader faction instead.

When I get back, I'll double check. Which slave traders were you testing against (location in skyrim) so I can go find them?

crdeplayermonitorscript.pex

It's coming up as "Slave Trader is in faction hyrdaSlaveFaction".  Currently testing the ones that wander from Whiterun heading east.  The Slave with them comes up saying "Slave is wearing slave gear" in case you're wondering. 

Yeah that's what I thought. I don't know why the slavers count under the slave faction, they don't for the wandering slavers, but I guess the caravan slavers count for both, might be a bug on their end.

Try these pexs to see if it fixes the issue, if not I'll try using the "caravan" faction, or I'll ask the hydra author.

Edit: I can't find the caravan, so I'm taking your silence as proof it worked.

For anyone else downloading that fix, it should only work on 5.1, don't apply it to 5.2 or 5.3

crdemodsmonitorscript.pex

crdeplayermonitorscript.pex

It worked!  ...mostly. 

Enslaved is now triggering, but it's still a bit wonky. 

What's weird is sex demands are not actually leading to sex, debug is showing "Player is Busy".  This problem appears to only effect the slave traders, as Ria, the companion near by that was fighting the giant, triggered a sex conversation which did result in sex, trying the traders again still gave the player is busy error. 

Edit:  To be clear, Enslavement conversations would trigger SD+, refusals would trigger devious devices, only results that lead to sex gave the busy error. 

It worked!  ...mostly. 

Enslaved is now triggering, but it's still a bit wonky. 

What's weird is sex demands are not actually leading to sex, debug is showing "Player is Busy".  This problem appears to only effect the slave traders, as Ria, the companion near by that was fighting the giant, triggered a sex conversation which did result in sex, trying the traders again still gave the player is busy error. 

Edit:  To be clear, Enslavement conversations would trigger SD+, refusals would trigger devious devices, only results that lead to sex gave the busy error. 

Busy isn't really an error, it's there to show that the loop to look for NPCs thinks the player is busy and shouldn't be interrupted at that one instant

It should show up when the player is having sex, is in a scene, player's controls are locked, in any of the UI menus, or is busy with Defeat and More Devious Quest attacks.

If you're seeing the player as busy right after a sex conversation, without sex, it could be sexlab bugging out somehow.

I guess it's possible that sex conversations are still not triggering for the traders because there is a second check in logic that I am missing. There shouldn't be, sex conversation shouldn't be double checking once you get so far as to have gotten to the dialogue already, but I'll double check.

You're probably bored of this by now, but if you wanted to know, in better detail of what "busy" means, these will give you better debug information, I'm not finding anything wrong with the logic on my end.

scripts.7z

It's giving me "Player is in UI, Busy", which also shows up for the enslavement conversation, but that works fine. 

I wouldn't worry too much about tracking this down; as long as enslavement triggers with them at all is good enough if you have better stuff to do. 

Fair enough.

for the sake of information, the three UI checks DE uses are as follows

UI.IsMenuOpen("InventoryMenu") 
UI.IsMenuOpen("Dialogue Menu")
UI.IsMenuOpen("ContainerMenu")"

If you're seeing that debug right after dialogue ends, then likely the actual test happened while the dialogue was still in action and the notification lagged behind, so the debug tells us nothing as to why sex isn't triggering.

Unofficial version 6.0 (unstable)

Changes since 5.1 (rough list, I know I forgot something):

• Changes to Hydra slaves detection thanks to wacokid000
  • Added From the Deep detection
  • Added Simple slavery detection
  • Added Mistaken Identity detection
  • Added Angrim's Apprentice Detection
  • Made lots of changes to level of enslavement for various mods, behavior of NPCs around the player might be different
  • Changed "Nudity" to only light armor, heavy armor, and chest, all other "clothing" that doesn't cover the torso doesn't count against nudity
  • Added some toggles/sliders for enslavement in MCM (unfinished)
  • Fixed some unclear debug output to be more specific
  • Added some dialog options for enslavement (complicated, might not be working right)
  • Maybe more (bad memory)

Sometime between 5.2 and 5.3 I broke the mod, I reached a point where CK wouldn't let me continue, so I threw out the 5.3 and 5.2 changes and started again with 5.1, hope it doesn't break this time.

Some of the MCM menu options don't work yet because the enslavements for those options don't work yet. Specifically, SD and Maria distance don't have any code yet.

Simple slavery integration, so you can get sold to auction, isn't implemented yet.

Devious Cihdna and Trapped in rubber don't have working detections, I only just realized Trapped in rubber's slot was empty. Simple slavery and From the deeps have unverified working detections, they worked in my short <10 minutes of testing, but I'm sure they will break at some odd location because I'm guessing about what the best way to detect them is, I haven't asked the authors.

The enslavement lock isn't implemented, ignore that part of the MCM interface. I was toying with the idea of locking the player out of being enslaved while on certain quest chains and such, in addition to the current protection, but I haven't finished putting it in yet.

There is one important exception with the new nudity: It searches for keywords, so if you use a custom clothing set that has an item that has the keyword, regardless if it covers the torso, then you still get the protection against being nude. I have a few in my mod list it seems, and I'll try to find some working slot check code in the future to avoid it. If anyone wants me to turn off the armor, so it only checks for torso, I'll take it under consideration, but right now wearing a set of leather boots should stop people from looking at your boobs.

For long range SD+ and Maria, I need examples of NPCs that you guys might want to see your character get shipped of to be enslaved by. Currently my list, of NPCs I like enough is rather small, suggestions would be nice, especially NPCS that have homes inside of interior spaces with enough stuff to keep them busy in the case of SD

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial (v6.0 Full Unstable ).7z

is there some trick to getting this to detect other mods? i've tried both 5.3 and 6 as the last mod in my load order on a fresh save and it won't detect ANY enslavement mods (i tried them all). i get a little 'no enslavement mods detected, weight total 0' error every time.

The two main frameworks this mod uses are SD+ and Maria's Eden, for distance enslave Wolfclub and Captured Dreams are the only two that should work right now. Are you sure that these are not only installed but accessible in your game on their own?

Are you running it on an old save? Old saves can have really old scripts that aren't compatible when you upgrade, try it with a new save for confirmation

It IS entirely possible I screwed something up when I compressed the mod and uploaded it so that it isn't working for people who downloaded it, I didn't turn around and test my own upload. I'll double check later tonight, but can you double check with a new save on your end, please?

What do you mean unstable? Is it just untested? or do you know of problems? Luckily I never went from 5.1 to .2 or .3 and .1 seems to be fairly stable thanks.

Right you are, I assume changes I make that I'm not familiar with would add stability issues, but so far nothing I've added to this mod has caused it to crash or hang as far as I can tell, if something fails the worst that happens is it just floods the log with stack trace errors, and I try not to release those versions.

Calling it untested would be a better choice of words. I know of problems but all of them are either present in 5.1 or are just non-implementations.

The two main frameworks this mod uses are SD+ and Maria's Eden, for distance enslave Wolfclub and Captured Dreams are the only two that should work right now. Are you sure that these are not only installed but accessible in your game on their own?

Are you running it on an old save? Old saves can have really old scripts that aren't compatible when you upgrade, try it with a new save for confirmation

It IS entirely possible I screwed something up when I compressed the mod and uploaded it so that it isn't working for people who downloaded it, I didn't turn around and test my own upload. I'll double check later tonight, but can you double check with a new save on your end, please?

retried on a new save; does not work with maria and CD installed (nothing else atm) it's not throwing an error anymore; the debug log says 'npc noticed you helpless and decides to keep you' or w/e then does absolutely nothing. maria works fine when i trigger it manually or thru simple slavery.

i tried it on a new save last night with literally everything you support installed; didn't pick up anything. Simple slavery works fine and picks up everything else, so there's definitely something weird going on

Anyone else having the issue incrediblysecure has?

I installed the version I uploaded and got enslaved by both SD and ME successfully over and over again, although I did find a few unrelated bugs it wasn't the inability to find those two mods. I downloaded the version from this page, double checked that the compressed version has the same md5 checksum, they do: d8068e5c08247a418590db36329cd555

Are you using some special version of Maria's Eden that has a different esp name? The esp name is important because it's required for the mod to be a soft dependancy, I didn't implement it, this mod has always checked for maria's esp as "Maria.esp"

I suppose SD should be higher in the load order, but you probably already knew that. I always keep DE nearly dead last in the load order so that I can find it easily in CK and TESV

Not sure what else it could be.

PS. One of the bugs I found was the ability to get re-enslaved while already a slave under maria's eden, Maria -> SD+ was triggered. I think I've fixed it for the next version but for now turn DE off while your a Maria slave as a work around

The Khajit enterence to Maria's eden enslavement isn't working, I found that out while trying to find your bug at least, should be fixed by next version.

Unofficial version 6.1 (mostly bugfixes and added catches)

Changes since 6.0 (the changes I can remember at least):

• Fixed Maria Eden not protecting you from being re-enslaved
  • Added several devious cidhna catches, not all but it's a long quest line and it would take me hours to find them all
  • Added SGOMSE belt and collar as items designating player/npc as slaves (since they are scripted)
  • Added petcollar as item designating npc as slave (surprised this hasn't come up before now)
  • Fixed the broken quest links for new dialogue options, still might not be working though
  • Added Maria eden SlaveIsJailed quest catch
  • Added a few MCM sliders for distance enslavement, greyed out simple slavery since I haven't figured out how to start the auction yet
  • New MCM menu option to turn guards on as an attacking class, default off like previously

Having trouble testing the dialogue options because they trigger so infrequently, I know Simple slavery, Maria's eden (normal) and SD don't work with the distance options yet. Still have not figured out how to change the random nature of the dialogue so I can make the sliders work on the dialogue, will make testing easier once I figure that out.

Edit: Welp, I forgot to rename the toggle for guards in the MCM, so it's still labeled Xaz furniture, but you can tell which one is the guard icon by mousing over and reading the description.

Edit2: yeah, the khajit entrance for Maria's Eden is definitely broken for me, the quest doesn't go anywhere, the player never gets sold like it's a different quest or the interface they gave me is incomplete.

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial(v6.1 Full).7z

Well since I'm not hearing any bugs:

Unofficial version 7.0 (lightly tested, probably missed something big)

Changes since 6.1:

• All weight sliders and enslavement options are fully working except for ranged maria regular
  • The weights work on dialogue now too, no longer random.
  • Added checks for zaz slave factions (didn't realize they were used by anyone)
  • Added zadBlockGeneric keyword check (I could have sworn this was already in the mod)
  • Added Darkwind island to the list of mods to catch
  • Fixed a bug where slaves in zaz animations weren't considered invalid, could attack player while tied up
  • Fixed a bug where the player wouldn't be approached for sex if the enslave roll wasn't high enough
  • Fixed the slow start to certain enslavements at the end of the dialogue, should be less of a gap now

Right now there are about 6-10 NPCs I hand picked that you can get sent to under Given->SD, I could use suggestions if people don't like what I threw together in a hurry, something with cages and many things for the master to do would be nice.

You shouldn't be sent to any if they're dead, and there should be enough range that even old saves will have one valid. If you end up not going anywhere, stuck in one place, with the arrow on the ground, post a log, hasn't happened to me outside of debug testing but It wouldn't surprise me if it could happen.

I haven't touched the maria distance regular option both because I haven't gathered a list of NPCs and I feel there needs to be more of a introduction, something like a mini-quest, or at least some dialgogue, and I'm just dying to get right on that...

I should note: I haven't tested how the mod works without any of the optional mods in a long time, if you have issues and you don't have all of the mods please tell me. I get the feeling the dialogue tree will look a lot smaller, even missing altogether, if you don't have a lot of mods, It's a blind spot in my testing.

I wanted to add QAYL to the list of mods to check but I still haven't gotten around to playing it and I see no easy way to catch it from just looking at provided objects. Slaves of Tamriel is also on my list of mods to check to see if I can catch. After that I need suggestions of mods that could cause problems since I'm running low.

The light fade outs on some of the distance enslaves are still touchy, they shouldn't be working in my opinion (whatever papyrus)

Wish the big mods would update already.... I just know there's going to be something in the Maria eden update that breaks what DE currently uses.

Like all previous versions: New save or Save cleaning is recommended

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial(v7.0 Full).7z