ohhh didn't know this mod got an unofficial patch!

thanks for the hard work, gonna try! :D

edit: i need it to overwrite or uninstall the base mod?

Full replace, uninstall 1.04 and use the full download instead.

I haven't tried installing the unofficial version on top of the old version, should work since I haven't removed any scripts but I wouldn't recommend it.

Edit: What i meant was applying the new version as a patch, I keep forgetting that my version doesn't update well from one version to another without a save clean.

Few weeks have been busy. Ice Hockey World Championships do not really help with following ones. :D

I am enjoying this mod and using your updates. I just haven't had enough time to test them properly enough to find any bugs that might be hidden.

If you don't hear anything from us, then that usually means that everything is well.

Thank you for picking up updates.

Tried your updates yesterday too, seem to work very well so far.

Had the original 1.04 a while ago, liked it but it had some problems, the 3 hours i played yesterday with your update ran smooth :).

If i encounter bugs i'll report them too. Thanks for what you did so far, makes the mod run much better and polished.

...Welp. I came here with a list of questions bug reports, hoping to learn and be helpful. And then I see that there have been half a dozen or more unofficial updates in the meantime.

I guess I'll just list them anyway; if they're already fixed, then you can just tell me that.

- Is the "armbinder" dialogue also used if my character is wearing a different kind of menu-disabling arm restraint? Like a yoke, a pair of rubber bondage gloves locked together, or heavy steel shackles?

- Since this mod enables equipping of random devious devices after rapes (among other things), how does it interact with another mod that does the same? You can take this as a general question... if I have two mods, both of which can start a rape scene in some manner, at the end of which there's a chance for additional bondage to be equipped. If I stumble into one such scene, does only the mod that initiated the scene roll for its equip chance at the end? Or do both mods roll, because they simply detect "a rape scene just ended, my config tells me to roll for this"?

- If this mod equips devices to me, it always does it in the same fashion. First scene, if there is no collar present, it equips a collar. Second scene (or first, if there was a collar present already), it equips the exact same four items: a "zbf Hood Dark" and a "zbf Gag Wood Bit" from ZAP, plus an ebonite armbinder and ebonite pony boots from DD (both colored black). It always equips these four all at once, and it doesn't matter if it triggered off of consensual sex or rape. Only on the third and following scenes, it actually rolls on the weighted results table you can set up in the MCM.

Is that intended/normal? I'll add that I did put the bondage chance to 100% for testing purposes.

- When approached for sex, the hood and gag are supposed to be removed. And from the way my character's jaw looks it probably intends to remove the gag, because the mouth is closed. However, the model for the gag still shows on the character's head, and the sounds she makes are still gagged sounds.

- Getting raped does not add to the four "proficiency" stats in the SexLab sex diary. It does count sexual partners and being victim, and time spent having sex, but not those four. Consensual sex does add. Intended? I tried another mod (Lover's Victim) before, and the rape events from that added proficiency.

- I'm getting a lot of animation weirdness, some of which I have seen mentioned in this thread before. Specifically, the tendency to start an animation, but then before the actors are even fully moved into position, abandon that and use a different animation instead. This has some really weird effects. For example, there might be a pillory popping up out of nowhere, to start a pillory scene, but then things instantly switch to something else. Since the pillory is not used in the scene, it doesn't properly despawn at the end, and as such sticks around... directly in front of the character, moving along as the character walks and turns.

- The "skullfuck (armbinder)" scene seems oddly popular in rape senes when the mod first starts out. Like, I did a long test with ten sex scenes where I did see plenty of other scenes, but whenever I do a short test with the mod freshly installed, it pretty much defaults to this all the time, for the first 2-3 scenes. Even if it's completely nonsensical. Like, this scene implies cocksucking with arms bound, but I got this scene from a woman (no cock to fuck with, no strapon either), while wearing a solid gag (oral disabled), but no other restraints at all (arms not bound).

- One such scene even caused my character to climax (properly registered in SexLab Arousal), even though SexLab Arousal explicitly disallows climaxes from oral service. Could that be related to the weird scene switch, in the way that the game thought the character was performing a different scene but it had done this weird instantly-switched-to-another thing?

- In general it appears that the mod likes picking animations involving restraints where there are none. One time my character got forced into sex by a male... and started an animation involving the male partner wearing an armbinder! Since there was none equipped on him, he just held his arms in that position and fucked my girl hands-free. Super weird!

These are the things I noticed/was curious about just from installing the mod and walking around town in the nude for a while. Are any of these things still relevant for the version you have built by now, or are they all fixed? I didn't see much in the changelogs referring to these things.

...Welp. I came here with a list of questions bug reports, hoping to learn and be helpful. And then I see that there have been half a dozen or more unofficial updates in the meantime.

I guess I'll just list them anyway; if they're already fixed, then you can just tell me that.

- Getting raped does not add to the four "proficiency" stats in the SexLab sex diary. It does count sexual partners and being victim, and time spent having sex, but not those four. Consensual sex does add. Intended? I tried another mod (Lover's Victim) before, and the rape events from that added proficiency.

- The "skullfuck (armbinder)" scene seems oddly popular in rape senes when the mod first starts out. Like, I did a long test with ten sex scenes where I did see plenty of other scenes, but whenever I do a short test with the mod freshly installed, it pretty much defaults to this all the time, for the first 2-3 scenes. Even if it's completely nonsensical. Like, this scene implies cocksucking with arms bound, but I got this scene from a woman (no cock to fuck with, no strapon either), while wearing a solid gag (oral disabled), but no other restraints at all (arms not bound).

- One such scene even caused my character to climax (properly registered in SexLab Arousal), even though SexLab Arousal explicitly disallows climaxes from oral service. Could that be related to the weird scene switch, in the way that the game thought the character was performing a different scene but it had done this weird instantly-switched-to-another thing?

- In general it appears that the mod likes picking animations involving restraints where there are none. One time my character got forced into sex by a male... and started an animation involving the male partner wearing an armbinder! Since there was none equipped on him, he just held his arms in that position and fucked my girl hands-free. Super weird!

These are the things I noticed/was curious about just from installing the mod and walking around town in the nude for a while. Are any of these things still relevant for the version you have built by now, or are they all fixed? I didn't see much in the changelogs referring to these things.

Hi,

I'm not verstort, and I'm tracking this mod but don't have it installed yet. (I'd like to, but am having papyrus management issues as it is). Just wanted to say:

1) I've found the proficiencies to be very inconsistent and unreliable in levelling up. Something is off there, sometimes I'd load the game and get lots of oral experience really quick, other loads nothing would level up except foreplay over extended periods of time. I downloaded the sexlab proficiency manipulator just to monitor the experience gains, and there's something definitely strange going on in general. I believe this is a general issue, not one specific to deviously enslaved.

2) Oral animations regularly result in orgasms and a reset of arousal for me. Again, I don't have deviously enslaved; is this a broader issue? Or are you having this problem only when deviously enslaved initiates sex?

3) if your assailant went into a bound-sex pose, i'm guessing youve installed NSAP and have the various double-bound or double-armbinder animations toggled on. Toggle them off and they won't happen.

Thanks for the comments. It looks like I can indeed turn off the double bound things myself. What's a NSAP though? Don't think I have anything installed that can abbreviate to that...

Hi. Mistake on my part sorry. Your bound animations come from the ZAZ animation pack. NSAP btw, stands for the Non Sexlab Animation Pack.

Pretty much everything in your list should still be relevant since I haven't made changes to the sex dialog and device adding parts of the mod.

With regards to sexlab: I haven't touched that part of the code, it should be the same in my new versions as it was in 1.04 and I'll take a look at it to see if there's anything strange about the sexlab implementation.

With regards to similar items being put on in the same order: I don't think this is a DE problem but a skyrim problem. Several mod authors for other mods, Cursed loot and Deviously helpless I think, stated they found the game's natural Random number generator to be terribly predictable and repetitive, not at all random and they were discussing if it was worth the trouble to try and modifiy it, need to find that discussion for verification.

- Since this mod enables equipping of random devious devices after rapes (among other things), how does it interact with another mod that does the same? You can take this as a general question... if I have two mods, both of which can start a rape scene in some manner, at the end of which there's a chance for additional bondage to be equipped. If I stumble into one such scene, does only the mod that initiated the scene roll for its equip chance at the end? Or do both mods roll, because they simply detect "a rape scene just ended, my config tells me to roll for this"?

I need to go back and double check because I haven't changed this part of the mod, but I'm pretty sure DE would only add items after a DE rape event. Are there any mods that you know of that add devices after all rape events? I just assumed most mods kept to their own events (Defeat + Captures for instance, should only apply to defeat events so it would never cross over with this mod)

- When approached for sex, the hood and gag are supposed to be removed. And from the way my character's jaw looks it probably intends to remove the gag, because the mouth is closed. However, the model for the gag still shows on the character's head, and the sounds she makes are still gagged sounds.

I too have noticed sexlab doesn't remove xaz restraints before a sexlab event, I'll try removing them manually in the next version since sexlab doesn't seem to know what to do with them implicitly.

- Is the "armbinder" dialogue also used if my character is wearing a different kind of menu-disabling arm restraint? Like a yoke, a pair of rubber bondage gloves locked together, or heavy steel shackles?

Have you actually seen an armbinder dialog event in game? I was under the impression that it wasn't finished being implemented by chase, most of the code seems to be missing, but this wouldn't be the first time I thought something wasn't implemented because I was looking in the wrong place. Now you've got me concerned that I may have accidentally deleted something between 1.04 and my version.

Either way, I can't answer the question because I don't see the code for the event.

- I'm getting a lot of animation weirdness, some of which I have seen mentioned in this thread before. Specifically, the tendency to start an animation, but then before the actors are even fully moved into position, abandon that and use a different animation instead. This has some really weird effects. For example, there might be a pillory popping up out of nowhere, to start a pillory scene, but then things instantly switch to something else. Since the pillory is not used in the scene, it doesn't properly despawn at the end, and as such sticks around... directly in front of the character, moving along as the character walks and turns.

Pretty sure this is either a sexlab or DD issue. Sexlab seems to attempt an animation before checking what items are being worn, then changing if certain restrictions are active like arm bindings or a chastity belt, and this isn't limited to Deviously enslaved, I've noticed this problem with any Devious device heavy mod that can start sexlab while devices are on the player.

This is one of the reasons I added the chastity system in my version, so the game wouldn't spaz out trying 4 different animations before giving up and leaving both actors sitting their trying to masturbate. I'll see if there's a way to skip the auto-detect nature of sexlab and use my item detection to give it the right animation type beforehand, but not sure it's even possible.

In addition to the RNG issue I mentioned earlier, It's possible the event forces "aggressive" animations which are normally far more limited under sexlab. Increasing the number of animations that count as aggressive might increase the veriety you're getting. You can install Non-sexlab animations like Chapstick mentioned if you don't like the animations sexlab comes with.

Of course, since I haven't looked at it, it's possible the code currently in the mod is a placeholder left by chase that only calls that one animation or something, I'll add it to my list of things to look at later.

Zaz animations issue

Verstort:

One of my characters is a slave girl.  Your updates and improvements make playing her a real immersive pleasure.  I haven't had any problems nor log spam so far related to DE.  One of the best overall mods for doing exactly what is suppose to do without bugs.

Thanks for all your hard work.  Players like you keep making skyrim one of the best games I've played so far. (4166 hours and counting)

I need to go back and double check because I haven't changed this part of the mod, but I'm pretty sure DE would only add items after a DE rape event. Are there any mods that you know of that add devices after all rape events? I just assumed most mods kept to their own events (Defeat + Captures for instance, should only apply to defeat events so it would never cross over with this mod)

*snip*

Have you actually seen an armbinder dialog event in game? I was under the impression that it wasn't finished being implemented by chase, most of the code seems to be missing, but this wouldn't be the first time I thought something wasn't implemented because I was looking in the wrong place. Now you've got me concerned that I may have accidentally deleted something between 1.04 and my version.

Thanks for you answers! No, I haven't actually seen the armbinder conversation happen, ever. I thought I would simply not be getting it because I have no enslavement mods installed right now (no SD or anything), so no enslavement would take place.

And regarding the first, I don't know. I asked this question in an effort to learn a little bit more about how all of these mods interact, since it's my first attempt trying to set up a game with SexLab/DD mods installed.

You've already helped me a lot though - either I know now it's an issue to be looked for elsewhere, or you said you'd look at it, which is about all I could ask for. :)

Maybe I'll try out your patched version, but I'll be cautious because I don't want to restart this save. I'm not currently having performance issues because I have a beastly computer, so I don't mind it being a little spammy... And I'm not fully sure of what actual gameplay changes and features you implemented, sorry :P Many consecutive changelogs, some of which have crossed out lines and backtrack on stuff...

@ Verstort

I'm getting ready to test the latest version but before I do, there was a technical issue pertaining to papyrus activity in the versions before you commenced your work on this mod. Are you aware of this issue and if so, were you able to fix it?

I think so but not sure, I need more details on what the actual problem is.

I removed all periodic script spam a few versions ago, the only script spam you should get is init checks and a few bugs regarding broken script timing at the very start of loading the game (that might be new for my unreleased version), but nothing after the first minute unless you turn on Debug in the menu, but script spam shouldn't cause an issue, the papyrus that causes the spam should cause the issue.

This mod still updates every X seconds in order to find new targets, it doesn't use as much code every X seconds since I reordered it to quit as soon as it learns it shouldn't continue. That specific part fishburger points to, the onUpdate spam, that was a specific loop I caught that didn't seem to do anything and I removed it in 5.1, but it didn't do anything besides wake up and post a message about it, so I doubt that specific loop could have caused an issue for anyone unless it was the needle that broke the camels back as it were.

I want to reduce how much papyrus the mod goes through even more, but I ran into an issue with inter-script communication and haven't gotten it to work. There isn't much more I can do to reduce the papyrus load without removing the debug notifications or removing features until I get this to work. Biggest parts working in new versions

I haven't done the whole Mia's eden quest line from the beginning since I started working on this, been waiting for the new version to come out of alpha (I guess it's gotten into beta now, so might try that version) so I haven't run into the issue yet myself.

For now, the temporary solution would be to reduce NPC search count to a low number, increase the duration between checks and/or turn on the mod off for the offending section/location/scene, which seemed to work for fishburger (thank god, if that didn't fix it that would have been a hairy bug for me to find the cause of)

Fishburger says it happens during a "vanilla scene", which is good, because I did add a generic scene catch in order to catch More devious quest (before Versh pointed out the easier way) to Deviously enslaved, so that the mod should quit early if it detects the player is in a "scene" now and not run as much papyrus code.

@ Verstort

Thanks for that explanation. I've been meaning to ask about this for a while now but somehow it slipped my mind. I don't fully understand the technical issues at play here but I can give you a subjective sense of whether or not it seems that the mod is "lighter" than it used to be. It used to make my computer nice and hot though, so it shouldn't be hard to tell.  :lol:

@ Verstort

Thanks for that explanation. I've been meaning to ask about this for a while now but somehow it slipped my mind. I don't fully understand the technical issues at play here but I can give you a subjective sense of whether or not it seems that the mod is "lighter" than it used to be. It used to make my computer nice and hot though, so it shouldn't be hard to tell.  :lol:

It's still rather script heavy unfortunately, It has to be to work. Unless someone shows me a way to detect when the player is in range of a NPC with an event, so I don't have to rely on a loop searching over and over again, the best you can do is slow the mod down with the MCM variables.

The only other optimizations I can make I haven't gotten to work yet or they would already be in the current version, still working on it though.

Verstort, first thank you for taking this on. Wonderful work for a really cool mod that definitely needed to be saved from oblivion. ;)

You asked about people having problems if they don't have most or all of the works-with mods.  That would be me. Of the list on the front page, I have only Captured Dreams, Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced, and Deviously Cursed Loot. And I'm having lots of problems. I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but there seem to be problems both with loading a game without those other mods and with it not always playing nice with Cursed Loot and SD+.  The problems are so bad, including CTD and stack dumps, that I may have to bail on this mod for now, but I'm not ready to give it up without a fight!

So, starting simple, attached is a papyrus log where I first load this mod into a new(ish) game which I've saved just outside the cave under Helgen.  I've described how I built this game adding one or two mods at a time in an excruciating wall-o-text in the DD-Integration thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-02022015/page-318?do=findComment&comment=1164095. 

In the attached log, I've done nothing but add DE then sit around a couple minutes waiting for it to load into MCM, then checked the options and saved.  It looks like some pretty ugly and recurring errors being thrown by crdedistantenslavescript. Are these as bad as they look?  Prior to adding this mod, the log is clean except for a few warnings and errors thrown by CD that I've been assured are harmless and related to disabled/unfinished features in the game.

The loadorder is my current list, when I generated this papyrus log it was the same except Deviously Enslaved should not be included.  I've tried playing on with this game repeatedly (after adding DE) but never been able to get very far before Very Bad Things start happing (to the scripts that is, my avatar is on her own! :P ) usually resulting in obvious script breakage in SD+ and CL scenes and a CTD within an hour or two.

My next test will be to backup one step from this and try doing the same things without DE installed.  But I'd much rather have it if I can get it to work!

Papyrus.0.log SC2 Add Dev Ensl.txt

loadorder.txt

Well, this is new.

The mod didn't initialize various elements of crdeDistanceEnslave and can't call functions from it in modsmonitor. I've never run into an error like this, it looks like you got an old version of crdeDistanceEnslave before I finished linking the references to it, but that wouldn't explain why only you've run into issues with it.

Which version is this? I never changed the internal version number so I can't tell by looking at the log. If you're not using 7.0 can you try that version? If you're using 7.0 you could revert and play with 5.1, since that was before I started toying with that script.

I'm not even sure what could cause this error for you other than a bad release, which I expected other people to mention already.

Even if the script isn't loaded, it normally just causes bugs in the log, I've never seen a CTD caused by my changes. If you had a log from a crash that might tell me more.

Edit: I found this: No idea if this is true or even relevant to the problem you're having, but you could try starting the game without DE, play for awhile, then enable it after other mods have finished starting: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43230-blush-when-aroused/?p=1136412

Or you could use savetool to clean your save of DE and then re-enable it after all the other mods have been installed.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

PSA: It might be awhile before I try the new versions myself, but if you get bugs/crashes with the new Maria's Eden version(s) turn DE off, it wouldn't surprise me if the old function calls I use are broken, since one of them was a work around.

The old versions, 5.1 and earlier are less likely to have issues. You could reduce chances of problems by turning the Maria's Eden (Khajit) option off as well.

If you do run into issues, logs would still be appreciated, though.

Edit: still halfasleep

Well, this is new.

The mod didn't initialize various elements of crdeDistanceEnslave and can't call functions from it in modsmonitor. I've never run into an error like this, it looks like you got an old version of crdeDistanceEnslave before I finished linking the references to it, but that wouldn't explain why only you've run into issues with it.

Which version is this? I never changed the internal version number so I can't tell by looking at the log. If you're not using 7.0 can you try that version? If you're using 7.0 you could revert and play with 5.1, since that was before I started toying with that script.

I'm not even sure what could cause this error for you other than a bad release, which I expected other people to mention already.

Even if the script isn't loaded, it normally just causes bugs in the log, I've never seen a CTD caused by my changes. If you had a log from a crash that might tell me more.

Edit: I found this: No idea if this is true or even relevant to the problem you're having, but you could try starting the game without DE, play for awhile, then enable it after other mods have finished starting: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43230-blush-when-aroused/?p=1136412

Or you could use savetool to clean your save of DE and then re-enable it after all the other mods have been installed.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

I was using Deviously Enslaved Unofficial (v7.0 full).  Also with all the latest versions of every other mod in that load order as of May 3. I can provide all mods with exact version numbers if needed. The errors occurred on a clean slave just outside Helgen which had all prior mods completely loaded, one or two at a time with a save and reload after each had finished installing. After installing DE, getting the MCM menu and saving, I then also installed Simple Slavery (same process), then proceeded to load and play the game from there getting the errors.

Last night I took the save from immediately prior to installing DE and played it for an hour and a half with no significant errors.

I'll try starting with that same save and installing DE v5.1 tonight then playing that if I get the chance (though it might be tomorrow night).

I haven't really been keeping up with the progress here, can I ask how the events work now? My main gripe with the original beta was that I felt it was silly that any random schlub off the street could enslave my geared up Dragonborn with weapons and armor and all just because she had a collar on. Was there support added at any point for making it so the player needed to be more bound before enslavement was possible?

I haven't really been keeping up with the progress here, can I ask how the events work now? My main gripe with the original beta was that I felt it was silly that any random schlub off the street could enslave my geared up Dragonborn with weapons and armor and all just because she had a collar on. Was there support added at any point for making it so the player needed to be more bound before enslavement was possible?

No, but I can add that for the next version I release.

How did you imagine the feature? I could just put a limit on what level of vulnerabiltiy you have to be to be enslaveable...

Currently there are three levels of vulnerable:

1: collar OR naked if naked is turned on

2: gag, collar AND naked, blindfold

3: armbinder (come to think of it, I should probably add zaz arm binding animation too if it isn't already in) and zaz furniture in the next version.

So you want the option to be approachable for sex but not ensalvement until arms are bound? Leg bindings, until zaz releases that new chain animation, aren't really worth anything in my opinion. Gag yay/nay? Blindfold?

I like the idea that the dragonborn shouldn't be as easily attackable if they have weapons on their person too, not sure if I should eliminate it or just reduce the chance though...

I should probably think about making the different vulnerabilities have different chances, but that's a lot of work, suddenly the MCM menu needs 3 of every chance, or two extra modifiers.

Edit: oh jeez, vulnerability wasn't checking yoke either, that should be fixed in the next version

At its most basic implementation, I would be happy with something like enslavement only being possible when armbinders, shackles and the like were worn, or perhaps implemented as separately configurable enslavement chances when bound/not bound so people who like the current implementation of being enslaved when collared can keep it. If more stuff were to be added to the feature though, perhaps additional checks could be:

- enslavement still being possible if the player is collared and not restrained, but unarmed and not wearing armor (so naked or wearing clothing)

- the player is able to refuse demands for sex if she's collared but armed and has high enough Speech to pass an Intimidate check. Failure would lead to rape, and perhaps lead to getting more devices equipped on you for your impudence?

- the player is unable to refuse demands for sex if she's collared and gagged, even if she's armed

Perhaps being blindfolded and collared could also still be grounds for enslavement even when armed - can't defend yourself very well when you can't see, after all.

- enslavement still being possible if the player is collared and not restrained, but unarmed and not wearing armor (so naked or wearing clothing)

Will put in option for minimum vulnerability to be approached in next version, should be easy

- the player is able to refuse demands for sex if she's collared but armed and has high enough Speech to pass an Intimidate check. Failure would lead to rape, and perhaps lead to getting more devices equipped on you for your impudence?

Dialog takes me awhile and I've never tried configuring persuasion/intimidation into dialogue before, will wait until after this next version, I like the idea though

- the player is unable to refuse demands for sex if she's collared and gagged, even if she's armed

Effectively already in place. The dialog, if the player is gagged, doesn't allow for a way to talk your way out of being used/attacked

Perhaps being blindfolded and collared could also still be grounds for enslavement even when armed - can't defend yourself very well when you can't see, after all.

I'll probably end up adding half a dozen toggles for which items the user considers strong enough to cripple the players ability to defend herself, MCM takes awhile, might wait for next version since MCM options are tedious and prone to slow to find stupid bugs from copy paste

For now, with weapons, I'll just subtract one from the vulnerability. 2 becomes 1, 1 becomes 0, 3 remains because you can't be arm-bound and have a weapon ready to defend. Toggle option to turn weapons checking on/off

I would consider making magic work the same way, but I'm not sure yet if certain magical effects on the player should count, like stoneflesh for instance. I always thought it strange that certain mods consider if the player has spells "equipped" since the hands don't show any sign of actively holding spells, so how would the NPC know?

NVM, those were bad ideas for handling the weapon implementation, I need to think about how I want to put it in more, since it looks like it would be unbalanced for certain play styles, will sleep on it

If you have more ideas feel free to post them, I'll see what I can do (tomorrow)

Deviously Helpless for example checks if the player is unarmed before triggering (and the player can configure this behavior in the MCM). It also allows specifying what items exactly render the player attackable. (Sadly it never updated to DDi 2.9.0 so the newer devices like yokes don't work).

Some brainstorming...

You can define a number of vulnerabilities:

- Naked (NPCs might think you're asking for it, or simply find you irresistable)

- Collared (Marks you submissive and owned/ownable)
- Bound helpless (You can't fight back! Defined as anything that blocks you from opening the player menu, such as armbinders, yokes, arm shackles, locked-together rubber gloves... some of these items might be exclusive to DD Cursed Loot, but are probably just running off of keywords)
- In slave boots (You can't run away! Also, only slaves wear these!)
- Gagged (You can't say no!)
- Blindfolded (You can't defend against someone you can't see!)
- Intimately pierced (Heavily sexualizes your body! Either vaginal or nipple piercings, or both)
- Highly aroused (They can see how much you want it! Something like 70+, where it enters the second to last stage of SexLab Aroused.)
- Harnessed (Only slaves wear slave harnesses!)
- Cumstained (They can see you already got used! If it's possible to track the presence cum effect from SexLab, anyway.)

- A chastity belt or bra each reduce vulnerability by 2. A plugged chastity belt however does nothing for you... and neither do the chastity piercings from Captured Dreams!

- Equipped weapons or spells offer the player a way out of sex/enslavement attempts via a dialogue option like "I'MMA CUT U BITCH". ...Oh, you want something lore friendly? :P How about: "[Threaten with violence] I'm no one's slave! Back off!". Or, if gagged: "[Threaten with violence] Mmph!!" Threatening implies that you draw and brandish your spells and weapons, so the NPCs always know you're dangerous even if you're not lugging around an axe the size of a grown man. You can either make this a skill check or just have it always work...

- ...Unless you're blindfolded, in which case there's a 50% chance that you simply get disarmed, and fail anyway!

- When failing to threaten, you get put in an armbinder, and then the conversation continues as normal, or restarts if necessary.

- Any further interaction between having weapons and being vulnerable is unecessary, because it's highly likely that by the time you have more than 3 or 4 vulnerabilities, you won't be able to draw your weapons anymore anyway.

- Ideally these effects would only be counted if visible. Wearing something that hides a vulnerability should protect you; wearing something that hides your chastity gear doesn't let you benefit. A weapon/spell must be equipped and the character must be able to draw it in order to threaten.

- Each vulnerability could be toggled on and off separately in the MCM.

- Each vulnerability could increase the likelihood of being used and being enslaved. Possible system: chance for enslavement dialogue is 1% per vulnerability, plus the value of a slider in the MCM. If no enslavement dialogue happens, then chance for a sex dialogue is the square of the number of vulnerabilities, plus the value of a slider in the MCM. The Sliders would allow negative values but would default to 2% and 19% respectively.

That gives the following chances for enslavement and sex:

Vulnerabilities   Enslave Chance   Sex Chance
      1                3%             20%
      2                4%             23%
      3                5%             28%
      4                6%             35%
      5                7%             44%
      6                8%             55%
      7                9%             68%
      8               10%             83%
      9               11%            100%
     10               12%            100%

...Now, I realize that is a looooot of stuff to implement, and to be clear: this isn't a request or demand. I don't even know if it's possible to do something that fine-grained in Skyrim. I'm just brainstorming off the top of my head, and maybe it inspires you. :)

All of that sounds really cool and in-depth, but as long as the player is able to stave off enslavement while armed and logically capable of defending herself, I'm content. Under this suggested system I'd prefer it more with enslavement having a 0% chance at the lower vulnerabilities though, since not all vulnerabilities are created equal - after all, you might be in heat, pierced, and heavily used, but that doesn't mean you're free for the taking.