Just started a new game, and I am using the latest version of DE unofficial 10.1 to get my character enslaved, instead of DA. Anyways when I click on the enslavement page in the MCM menu it is blank. Was wondering if this just wasn't implemented yet, or if there is a way to fix this. The Debug page is also blank.

They should not be blank. I've only seen them blank when I try loading the MCM menu before it's finished working, at the very start of the game when I'm too antsy to wait.

If you've waited a long time and nothing shows up, post the papyrus log.

K will give it a try thanks for the info.

Just started a new game, and I am using the latest version of DE unofficial 10.1 to get my character enslaved, instead of DA. Anyways when I click on the enslavement page in the MCM menu it is blank. Was wondering if this just wasn't implemented yet, or if there is a way to fix this. The Debug page is also blank.

They should not be blank. I've only seen them blank when I try loading the MCM menu before it's finished working, at the very start of the game when I'm too antsy to wait.

If you've waited a long time and nothing shows up, post the papyrus log.

K will give it a try thanks for the info.

I forgot one possibility: Old saves that have been upgraded without a savecleaning can result in broken MCM pages (if new pages are added)

If you are upgrading from an old DE version try save cleaning as well.

Guest ffabris

I haven't played too far into Isle of mara, are there any quests/parts where DE would normally get in the way that you can specify so I can block them? (since previously I just told users to turn DE off instead)

I'm assuming NPC slaves will be in melslavefac, and the player will be in melslavecapturedfac if enslaved, but are there any NPCs that should never attack the player through DE?

What's melstaffrapefaction? People getting raped or rapists? Are they background NPCs or...

Ha - you're asking me way too much! I haven't dug into the innards of the mod all that much, other than trying to fix things, and factions was one thing I never looked at, at all.

Anyway, I think that the player getting attacked during the mod play should be ok, usually. And by "attacked", I mean "forced sex". As long as the player can walk away afterward without consequences, it should be fine.

NPCs that should never attack would be all the named ones, plus Prince, any females (yes there are a few), all the slaves. Perhaps it is easier to limit to those who can: the generic Masters. ;)

If you want to play it safe, disable DE while in the island worldspace or interiors. The mod is rich enough with sex to not need anything more. :)

I'm guessing this mod is no longer compatible with deviously cursed loot as no matter what I can never get them to both work in game at the same time, also is prison overhaul a requirement? I keep getting repeated messages in the console stating that i do not have it. 

I'm guessing this mod is no longer compatible with deviously cursed loot as no matter what I can never get them to both work in game at the same time, also is prison overhaul a requirement? I keep getting repeated messages in the console stating that i do not have it.

sure you have the updated version? The one in the download screen is not it - look back in this thread for the latest version. Might be about time to just give in to the inevitable and upload your version as a separate mod, Verstort.

Cursed loot 4.10 works fine for me, I play with it extensively. I haven't seen a real incompatibility between the two, and nobody else has reported one that I know of, since cursed loot added group sex attacks, and that was fixed back around 9.1 or something.

Can you describe the problem in more detail and post a log? I'll see if there are any clues in the debug output left in the log, as well as errors. When you say they don't work together, I take it cursed loot works and DE is the one that doesn't start right?

Prison overhaul is not a requirement, I forgot to remove that debug message back in 10.0.1 when I was trying to figure out why prison overhaul would load some of the time for some people which was weird, I've removed that debug from the next version.

Cursed loot 4.10 works fine for me, I play with it extensively. I haven't seen a real incompatibility between the two, and nobody else has reported one that I know of, since cursed loot added group sex attacks, and that was fixed back around 9.1 or something.

Can you describe the problem in more detail and post a log? I'll see if there are any clues in the debug output left in the log, as well as errors. When you say they don't work together, I take it cursed loot works and DE is the one that doesn't start right?

Prison overhaul is not a requirement, I forgot to remove that debug message back in 10.0.1 when I was trying to figure out why prison overhaul would load some of the time for some people which was weird, I've removed that debug from the next version.

Maybe it's another mod it's having trouble with, I do not have that particular save any longer .. dropped dev cursed loot and I'm fine now. But thank you :) and just for information's sake what I usually do is start my new game, load all mods .. set up sexlab, etc then I exit game and add dev enslaved last. I'll try again next game around, eliminate other mods til i figure it out. 

*oh and yeah at the time when I had them both running dev enslaved wouldn't work, I ended up restarting with just dev enslaved. Quite possible it's just my crappy computer lol.

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...