Currently I use Deviously Helpless and this, as well as SD+ and Wolfclub.

If I get raped through Deviously Helpless, and then get enslaved through this, SD+ and everything starts up properly, but I can't talk to my owner. I haven't tried waiting to see if it's Helpless' cooldown, nor witnessing if the same thing happens if I get enslaved by any NPC via the prompt from Enslaved.

Even with an armbinder, I can't seem to get into the Wolfclub from what I've experienced, it always activates SD+ instead. Is there a priority thing I'm not aware of? 

If you don't have enslavement mod, this one works like Helpless for friendly NPCs. To talk to the owner, make sure you have SL Dialogues, since that is a new dependency of SD+.

To download SL Dialogues: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1540-sexlab-dialogues-2014-12-28/

I really love the idea of the mod, and have been using it for a couple days. I wish that NPCs would put other devices on my PC besides the black armbinder, hood, and wood gag, especially because the wooden gag doesn't get removed correctly for oral anims, nor does it block them. So if I already have a belt on, it does an oral anim with the wood gag in the way. I've also noticed using SD+ on the newest version that enslave dialogs do nothing. The person will say they are taking me, but the conversation ends and nothing happens, they just walk away. If I talk to them again, they just do the enslave dialogue again. The sex convos work well.

The latest version of SD+ added a dependency, SL Dialogues, to get the enslavement dialogue. I have posted link above. Normal dialogue function is removed.

It says on the first page that there are only two triggers active right now: sex and random dialogue. Given the only dependencies are clothing and animations, and the description says that I will be enslaved should the right circumstances happen, I'm taking this to mean that slavery is intended but just not active/written yet (hence the 'enslavement' in the mod name)... or am I wrong? In my case, the enslavement dialogue works if I turn it on but it just doesn't do anything--I get told I'm being enslaved and a couple of devious devices are put on me, but I can walk away if I feel like and my 'master' ignores me (which, if it hasn't been added yet, is more than I expected would happen). The rest of the mod seems to work great, hand in hand with Helpless.

So after playing with this a while, I think common NPCs doing enslavement dialogue when all you're doing is wearing a collar is a bit over the top. It'd be one thing if you're currently bound, but it doesn't feel right that civilians could strip, bind, and enslave well-armed, seasoned warriors with the only resistance given being a feeble ineffectual "No!". Can additional filters for civilians be implemented so they only get it if you also have your hands bound, or at least if you don't have any weapons and armor equipped?

It says on the first page that there are only two triggers active right now: sex and random dialogue. Given the only dependencies are clothing and animations, and the description says that I will be enslaved should the right circumstances happen, I'm taking this to mean that slavery is intended but just not active/written yet (hence the 'enslavement' in the mod name)... or am I wrong? In my case, the enslavement dialogue works if I turn it on but it just doesn't do anything--I get told I'm being enslaved and a couple of devious devices are put on me, but I can walk away if I feel like and my 'master' ignores me (which, if it hasn't been added yet, is more than I expected would happen). The rest of the mod seems to work great, hand in hand with Helpless.

I don't think this mod aspires to have a 'slavery' part of its own, but instead creates ways for other slavery mods (such as SD+, Maria Eden, Wolfclub) to trigger their content. If you're not running a mod that actually enslaves you and takes it from there, the enslavement trigger for this mod doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I set enslavement to 0% and am just using it for the 'NPCs react to you wearing devious devices' part of the mod, which works fine :).

It triggered way too often for my tastes with the default settings (I gave up on those when Farkas used me for the ninth time when I was doing Dustman's Cairn, and we weren't close to finishing). I also disabled it applying more devious devices because the detection script kept firing while I was unable to respond, making the NPC upset for not replying (who then proceeded to punish me with mouth gags mostly). But with some tweaking those problems mostly go away. I also understand 1.04 fixes the unappropriate timing issues, I've yet to upgrade so I'm not 100% sure on that.

Lantera - In that case, I misunderstood the mod, or read more into it than there is, or something. I had been looking for an enslavement mod that isn't on his list of optionals. There's a couple that I might be tempted to try, but most of them either have storylines that don't appeal to me, or dependencies I don't want to implement (e.g. Dawnguard, which I played, hate and don't want to reinstall). I really like the idea of this mod and it seems to be very good at what it does. Everything triggers as it should when I used it. It was an exciting and unexpected twist when I was testing this to see my character defeated by bandits (yay, Defeat!), then be turned out by them, naked and bound, and run up to some passing merchants for help only to have them abuse me, too. I guess as far as the enslaving part of it, I'll just have to try one of the ones that seemed tempting and I haven't tried yet, or just pass on the whole idea.

I was recently looking at a papyrus log for a player who was trying to play a scene in my Sex Slaves mod.  I noted this in his mod every 10 seconds:

CRDE] onUpdate

By disabling your mod, he/she was able to complete the quest (get the scene to run).  This is a vanilla Scene with one of the actors moving to a location at attacking the player, i.e. no papyrus conflict from me.

I am wondering why it is necessary to do something every 10 seconds and can't you modify this code so that is not so papyrus intensive.

So I did update to the 1.04 version. I appreciate the greater device variety, but the enslavement dialouges don't cause anything. I am using SD+, I made sure that it was started so my character was eligible to be enslaved. Ill go along with the enslavement dialouge, and then nothing happens. I can walk away free, no devices are equipped, no animations played. I've tried to linger around the npc, nothing happens.

EDIT: Trying to figure out how to post papyrus logs, cant find the files using MO

EDIT2: Got it, I ran through whiterun and had 3 enslavements triggered, each time I answered that I didnt have a master and then submitted to the NPC. 

Papyrus.0.log

So I did update to the 1.04 version. I appreciate the greater device variety, but the enslavement dialouges don't cause anything. I am using SD+, I made sure that it was started so my character was eligible to be enslaved. Ill go along with the enslavement dialouge, and then nothing happens. I can walk away free, no devices are equipped, no animations played. I've tried to linger around the npc, nothing happens.

EDIT: Trying to figure out how to post papyrus logs, cant find the files using MO

EDIT2: Got it, I ran through whiterun and had 3 enslavements triggered, each time I answered that I didnt have a master and then submitted to the NPC. 

Its not they don't fire anything.

I had the same problem and i might say some of them triggers sd+

Just not all....

For example...

BUG i'd like to see fixed.

Since guards have been added to non enslaving faction, SD+ "may i go with you" dialogue to change master to guards, will have a positive answers (sometimes) but you won't change master.

It was extremely useful to have a chance to get to a city (since most guards patrols road ending in them) and get free more easily :(

Also often no comment triggers even with chances of 100%.

The only other mod having similar issue i ever tried were the earlier versions of DD restrained.

More bugtesting outta a Yuni.

I think the enslavement stuff isn't working. I set enslavement percentages to 100%, 99%, both from armbinder and normal conversation, and no one will enslave me. I turned on debug, it's not rolling zeroes for it. I have it on female only at the moment, but no one's approached me before that either. I have all devious devices chances (on sex dialogue/rape dialogue) to put devices on me at 100%, and no one equips anything on me after rape and after sex.

I've tested it with 'naked vulnerability' on, and while wearing full cuffs and armbinder, no difference. You want my papyrus log, it's here.

Edit: More testing, when I turn sex back on and they roll low enough (apparently how it works) to do the sex, it says 'do sex convo'. I tried saving and loading my game, no avail. I'm using the 1.0.4 version.

Papyrus.0.log

Yuni, what collar did you wear? At least on earlier version some special collars killed all functionality of this mod but haven't tested it lately. Waiting for a major upgrade to some mod before I start goofing around again. I do play Skyrim at least twice a week but with my actual gameplay settings many events are rather rare.

Yuni, what collar did you wear? At least on earlier version some special collars killed all functionality of this mod but haven't tested it lately. Waiting for a major upgrade to some mod before I start goofing around again. I do play Skyrim at least twice a week but with my actual gameplay settings many events are rather rare.

I'm using the Pet Collar, but I also tried naked. Also bear in mind, the Sex conversation still works, they just refuse to put any devices on me or try to enslave me.

Edit: Yet more testing. If I don't select a dialogue choice and try to walk away, adding devious devices processes properly (when they choose not to rape me). But even after rape events, and the debug roll lists them rolling within the proper zone for the Enslave, it ignores it and they don't even try. Telling them I'm not a slave, that my master would not approve, etc etc, does not result in them trying to enslave me.

Not that I know what enslavement entails without another mod involving slavery, the only mod out of the compatibility list I have installed is Pet Collar.

I'm having the same problem. I get the conversation where they ask me where my master is et.c, but no matter if I pick "No!" or "Yes, Master" nothing happens at all. Same with getting raped in combat, the text box saying "Seeing you so helpless, X decides to keep you as a slave" appears, but nothing else happens at all.

I on the other hand have quite a few enslavement mods installed: Deviously Devices, Deviously Cursed Loot, Sanguine's Debauchery +, Deviously Helpless (which I've deactivated since it's not working as it should) and a few others from here. It's just not working, which really sucks, because these things are exactly what I want from this mod :/

I updated Sanguine's Debauchery + to the latest version, as well as downloaded Sexlab Dialogues (if only to make the former work) and I also updated to the latest version of Deviously Cursed Loot, which together has added the "rape enslavement" aspect of this mod, which seems to work fine. After I updated those, the conversation enslavement from this mod seems to have fixed itself as well, so the problem might've been with the SD+ integration, most likely from SD+'s side.

Side note: "SD+'s" looks and sounds ridiculous.

Running the newest SD+, sexlab dialogues and cursed loot versions didn't fix it for me. Actually, I got send to the wolfclub question once, so it's not completly broken. Nontheless, can't figure out what's wrong. :/ Edit: Nevermind, appears to work.

As an addition, it would be awesome if devious devices and nakedness could be configured to alter the dialogue chances. For example, a slave with a gag+collar would be more often talked to than a slave with only a collar.

True, more refined chances based on worn devices would be great.. Let's say you set your base chance to 0.5% with a 'standard' collar (some collar types could have bonuses to this, maybe) which means your chance of enslavement is quite low. And the we start throwing multipliers. For example..

1.1 multiplier for arm and leg bands

1.5 multiplier for chastity bra and belt

2.0 multiplier for gag

3.0 multiplier for armbinder (a bit higher for yoke)

4.0 multiplier for blindfold

1.7 multiplier for harness

1.2 multiplier for plugs

Overall your pretty harmless chance of getting captured turns into a real threat if you wear pretty much everything ;)   Naturally the multipliers should be adjustable on MCM for individual preferences.

Edit: Also the material of the device could be a factor. There are many types of several items but for now there are not that many gameplay differences between most items.

after reading the first page of this thread, I now understand why the enslaving my character went through had little to no effect. Silly me, had forgotten to install any slavery mod what so ever XD

Mod works great so far, after getting some devices equip unto my character through a deviuos enchanted chest, I removed all but the collar for testing purposes and wandered through Skyrim that way. Any once in a while someone demanded sex from my character and one bandid group even put some nasty extras on her after they where finished with her. After that I tried to get rid of the armbinder, wich led to her "enslavement". But because I had no other salvery Mods installed there were no consequences what so ever. 

I am going to change that now and test again. 

Anyway, great mod so far