The combination of solicitation in Deviosly Cursed Loot, Sangines Debauchery and this mod can be quite amusing - My game the Dragonbitch whored herself to Sapphire in the Bee and Barb, the "wants bondage" in Cursed Loot triggered, Sapphire stuck the Dragonbitch in an arm binder, the "enslaved" conversation then triggered and Sapphire promptly enslaved the Dragonbitch. For the next day Saphire and Mavin Blackfire, who happened to be sitting near by in the tavern, traded the Dragonbitch back and forth as their slut.

found a new bug:

When pet collar is equipped by the mod, the character falls (ragdoll) with some magic effect on (i'd bet pet collar one) and Death scene sound.

Then a sexlab  scene starts processed by the collar without stoping the sound and  when it finisher the PC can t move.

P.S. i have latest version of pet collar.

Looks like it's PetCollar's armor restriction kicks in. You must be wearing items that are marked as Clothing/Armor/Jewelry. You can turn off "Worn Armor Enforcement" off if you don't like it ;)

Hello, i have problem with this Mod.

when I am attacked and then enslaved by bandits,  put me the collar and I get the message that the bandits will use me as a slave but immediately after they continue to attack me until I fall again, and it's always so. I have to set up some good mod ???? help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone can help me please!!

Which slavery mod are you using? Disable this mod and test the slavery mod to see if it is working correctly. This mod also does not trigger enslavement after a fight, so could you describe your situation with more detail?

hello and thank for your answer,

I try to explain better, when I am attacked by bandits and I fall to the ground (ragdoll) bandits rape me and after I get the clothes to be a slave and I get the message warning me that the bandits have taken me as a slave. 
But immediately after the bandits attack me again, as if I had seen me for the first time, so I fall again and get another rape, and even after the message of enslavement. 
Later the bandits attack me again.

my mod are devious device, dymoyl, death alternative, sex defeat, but I think I have to set some parameter.

do you think that I have to try to disable ??

I hope I was clear, I'm sorry for the language. :)

thk for your help:))))

Which slavery mod are you using? Disable this mod and test the slavery mod to see if it is working correctly. This mod also does not trigger enslavement after a fight, so could you describe your situation with more detail?

I try to explain better, when I am attacked by bandits and I fall to the ground (ragdoll) bandits rape me and after I get the clothes to be a slave and I get the message warning me that the bandits have taken me as a slave. 
But immediately after the bandits attack me again, as if I had seen me for the first time, so I fall again and get another rape, and even after the message of enslavement. 

my mod are devious device, dymoyl, death alternative, sex defeat, but I think I have to set some parameter.

Unfortunately none of the mods you listed are "slavery" mods. DAYMOYL (aka death alternative, I am not sure why you list it twice) is the requirement of SD+, so I suppose you are using SD+.

If I remember correctly Ragdoll does not play well with SD+. You have to change the setting in DAYMOYL till you see no "Ragdoll" any more.

Since you have both Sexlab Defeat and DAYOMYL, try disabling Sexlab Defeat and see if things corrects. What other mods have you installed that are combat related? Diable those as well.

found a new bug:

When pet collar is equipped by the mod, the character falls (ragdoll) with some magic effect on (i'd bet pet collar one) and Death scene sound.

Then a sexlab  scene starts processed by the collar without stoping the sound and  when it finisher the PC can t move.

P.S. i have latest version of pet collar.

Looks like it's PetCollar's armor restriction kicks in. You must be wearing items that are marked as Clothing/Armor/Jewelry. You can turn off "Worn Armor Enforcement" off if you don't like it ;)

I know but ... wouldn t be better some forced unequipment of standard items while proceeding to trigger pet collar equipment from this mod?

So you don t have to reload if this mod equips a pet collar while wearing normal equipment. (in this case was probably amulet of dibella from vanilla skyrim).

Some mods like deviously cursed loots already do that.

P.S. the issue is that after petcollar get equipped only by this mod, i totally lose control of character and camera inventory included.

when I am attacked and then enslaved by bandits,  put me the collar and I get the message that the bandits will use me as a slave but immediately after they continue to attack me until I fall again, and it's always so. I have to set up some good mod ???? help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately none of the mods you listed are "slavery" mods. DAYMOYL (aka death alternative, I am not sure why you list it twice) is the requirement of SD+, so I suppose you are using SD+.

If I remember correctly Ragdoll does not play well with SD+. You have to change the setting in DAYMOYL till you see no "Ragdoll" any more.

Since you have both Sexlab Defeat and DAYOMYL, try disabling Sexlab Defeat and see if things corrects. What other mods have you installed that are combat related? Diable those as well.

I'm sorry I repeated twice the same mod, I meant that I have SD mod.

I tried to remove sex defeat ,sd and change ragdoll to bleedout in death alternative, now when bandits attack me I'm going down but I wake up in the city of "stone of Shor" with a mission to retrieve my stuff. 

maybe I have to also remove death alternative or you have another suggestion???

Meanwhile, I thank you for your help :))

I tried to remove sex defeat ,sd and change ragdoll to bleedout in death alternative, now when bandits attack me I'm going down but I wake up in the city of "stone of Shor" with a mission to retrieve my stuff. 

OK, that is probably one of DA's quest. For test purpose you may change the settings of DAYMOYL in its MCM menu such that only the enslavement quest is triggerable.

Even when I put in the so called requirments the mod still makes my game crashes and have all those

You are not giving any information that would be useful for troubleshooting. At this point you should run Tes5Edit to discover what required file you are missing. If Tes5Edit finds no problems you should post your Papyrus log. Otherwise, all that can be said is that this mod is not known to cause CTDs so you are missing something.

This might be a stupid question, but is there any point in running this just for the NPC reactions if you have no enslavement mods active? From how I read it, they would still react to you walking into town like a wrapped up package and perhaps enjoy your company for a while before you're allowed to continue, without actually enslaving you?

Right now I'm setting up for a game without enslavement mods, and like someone else mentioned earlier in this thread it looks a lot like what Deviously Helpless is like. I've tried Deviously Helpless but the detection range would make bandits teleport through walls and across chasms even while I was still undetected and sneaking, which I found a bit too immersion breaking. I loved the idea though, so I'm hoping I can use this mod to take its place :).

Even when I put in the so called requirments the mod still makes my game crashes and have all those

You are not giving any information that would be useful for troubleshooting. At this point you should run Tes5Edit to discover what required file you are missing. If Tes5Edit finds no problems you should post your Papyrus log. Otherwise, all that can be said is that this mod is not known to cause CTDs so you are missing something.

This s the mod that s causeing it by thew ay only mods I had running was this mod and the requirments for the mod itself to work and the game still crashed looked at the logs and what not to find out and all ti said was the mod was causeing nothing as to why.

Currently I use Deviously Helpless and this, as well as SD+ and Wolfclub.

If I get raped through Deviously Helpless, and then get enslaved through this, SD+ and everything starts up properly, but I can't talk to my owner. I haven't tried waiting to see if it's Helpless' cooldown, nor witnessing if the same thing happens if I get enslaved by any NPC via the prompt from Enslaved.

Even with an armbinder, I can't seem to get into the Wolfclub from what I've experienced, it always activates SD+ instead. Is there a priority thing I'm not aware of? 

New version up (1.04)! Apparently, I forgot to finish wiring up the improved Maria Eden detection last time and no one noticed.

- Maria Eden detection actually works now
- Added support for the player to be used while on Maria Eden's Slave on a Stroll
- Added more MCM descriptions
- Refined triggers for enslavement events
- Added more triggers for Wolfclub from enslavement dialogue (including without an armbinder, if you fully submit)
- Disabled dialogue events while Deviously Helpless is doing its thing
- Enslavement from Deviously Helpless shouldn't cause the master to go silent for 2 minutes

This might be a stupid question, but is there any point in running this just for the NPC reactions if you have no enslavement mods active? From how I read it, they would still react to you walking into town like a wrapped up package and perhaps enjoy your company for a while before you're allowed to continue, without actually enslaving you?

Right now I'm setting up for a game without enslavement mods, and like someone else mentioned earlier in this thread it looks a lot like what Deviously Helpless is like. I've tried Deviously Helpless but the detection range would make bandits teleport through walls and across chasms even while I was still undetected and sneaking, which I found a bit too immersion breaking. I loved the idea though, so I'm hoping I can use this mod to take its place :).

I'm kind of using it for that (of the interactive mods I'm only using Captured Dreams and Pet Collar) and it seems to work that way (I have most of the settings set to 0%).

But I came here to ask a question about this mod and some Papyrus log entries that I came across (turns out the crash was not related to either this mod or Pet Collar, but that's what it looked like - the crash was actually caused by the Wolf Queen Awakened and jarl03 clothing replacement bug).

What does [CRDE] rolled a 0 mean in the Papyrus log?

I'm using 1.03 (well, disabled it prior to finding out what was my real problem) and at the end of my log was either about 100 consecutive lines stating that, or about 100 lines stating that followed by something along the lines of VM is freezing and then VM is frozen and the file ends.

Your "[CRDE] rolled a 0" means the random number generated for a DD equip event was 0, which usually means a single device would be equipped. Do you have at least one  "Equip Event Device Weight" item set to a non-zero value? That should be the only reason to see that exact line repeat. 

Regarding using this mod without any enslavement mods: you can do that. Just make sure you set the chance of enslavement events/dialogue to 0% in MCM.

OK, that is probably one of DA's quest. For test purpose you may change the settings of DAYMOYL in its MCM menu such that only the enslavement quest is triggerable.

I may have understood the problem, the mod that creates this conflict is "more bandit camp", I think that the bandits are set to attack always.

I think this is the problem :))

Im not sure if anyone else has had this issue but Im having a bit a of a problem with SD+ integration. If triggering SD+ under normal circumstances, the mod equips iron cuffs. However, when Deviously Enslaved triggers SD+ an armbinder is often equipped leading to the problem seen in the screens attached. The armbinder/keeling issue has been posted in other threads before and I believe its an animation problem as there is no clipping with armbinders if equipped whist standing. I thought id post it here in case its something that can be addressed in future updates. Perhaps there could be an option to disable armbinders in favour of cuffs?

post-436368-0-48166000-1420656899_thumb.jpg

post-436368-0-87820800-1420656912_thumb.jpg

Err, so without a slavery mod, will the enslavement dialogue not fire?

I was fiddling with the settings, and with 100% enslavement dialogue and 100% sex dialogue, only the sex dialogue fires even though it notes it would only fire if enslavement fails. How exactly does the enslavement work?

Edit: hyd slavers don't seem to do anything either.

Your "[CRDE] rolled a 0" means the random number generated for a DD equip event was 0, which usually means a single device would be equipped. Do you have at least one  "Equip Event Device Weight" item set to a non-zero value? That should be the only reason to see that exact line repeat. 

Regarding using this mod without any enslavement mods: you can do that. Just make sure you set the chance of enslavement events/dialogue to 0% in MCM.

While I can't be 100% sure what my settings were, as before I realized what the actual cause of the crash was it looked like it was either this mod or Pet Collar (or a combo of the two) as the cause, I know I had quite a few settings at zero.

I have downloaded 1.04 but not installed it, but I guess what I'm aiming for from this mod (in my current game) is something that acknowledges my slavery items and maybe has NPCs (not enemies) act upon that, but doesn't add anymore - I'm using Pet Collar and so my character has an owner already.  I'm not sure exactly how I should set up the settings for that, but I know I had a lot of them at zero.  My best guess would be that I had all of the equip options to zero, but again I can't be sure.