Not a problem with the mod per say, but had put some collars and cuffs on my female character long before I installed this mod. Now she's constantly getting approached and raped. There a way to turn down the amount of people that will try and take advantage? The default makes it seem like all of Riverwood is full of perverts.

ok now im in right place for CRDE pap errors , im sure you prolly got log I uploaded to Cursed loot and it may even be fixed in your unofficial update, but will add again in case, and also check new version, to see if it still getting errors...thx for pointing me to right mod :P

I'm seeing nothing but CRDE errors in your log, no basic state messages, and the errors all show "?" as line number in their script, which normally suggests the script is missing.

Is this a save that had an old version installed, or deviously enslaved uninstalled? Normally I only see "?" line number as an error when I update versions and a script is removed from the new version, but crdeplayermonitorscript is in all official and unofficial versions, was never removed and is vital to DE working correctly.

If you start a new game are the errors still there? If so, you'll want to consider cleaning your save. Google skyrim save tool.

Not a problem with the mod per say, but had put some collars and cuffs on my female character long before I installed this mod. Now she's constantly getting approached and raped. There a way to turn down the amount of people that will try and take advantage? The default makes it seem like all of Riverwood is full of perverts.

Are you saying your character isn't wearing anything now but still getting attacked? Cycle the armor detection by putting on or taking off a piece of clothing to see if that fixes it. If that doesn't fix it turn on debug scripts and walk around for a while and post your log. The only normal case, where you're still considered vulnerable while wearing not nude and not wearing vulnerable items is enslavement level 1, which is supposed to happen only in certain temporary situations and quests, the log should tell me if that's the case.

You can turn down the default approach rates, but that won't limit the number of people who are willing to attack you, just how often they attack.

If I can get it to work, I plan on adding an arousal minimum requirement for the next version so you only get attacked by people who are in the mood, which will be low unless there are naked people to get them aroused. I'm also toying around with the idea of making it so that higher vulnerability lowers the required character morality and personal relationship required so that if you're less vulnerable you only get approached by aggressive people, but everyone starts approaching you if you're really vulnerable.

Not sure what else to do, since I don't think there's a way to detect if a character is a parent or married or anything normally. Will try to think of other limiting factors for later. Got any ideas?

Edit: was still halfasleep

ok now im in right place for CRDE pap errors , im sure you prolly got log I uploaded to Cursed loot and it may even be fixed in your unofficial update, but will add again in case, and also check new version, to see if it still getting errors...thx for pointing me to right mod :P

I'm seeing nothing but CRDE errors in your log, no basic state messages, and the errors all show "?" as line number in their script, which normally suggests the script is missing.

Is this a save that had an old version installed, or deviously enslaved uninstalled? Normally I only see "?" line number as an error when I update versions and a script is removed from the new version, but crdeplayermonitorscript is in all official and unofficial versions, was never removed and is vital to DE working correctly.

If you start a new game are the errors still there? If so, you'll want to consider cleaning your save. Google skyrim save tool.

Are you saying your character isn't wearing anything now but still getting attacked? Cycle the armor detection by putting on or taking off a piece of clothing to see if that fixes it. If that doesn't fix it turn on debug scripts and walk around for a while and post your log. The only normal case, where you're still considered vulnerable while wearing not nude and not wearing vulnerable items is enslavement level 1, which is supposed to happen only in certain temporary situations and quests, the log should tell me if that's the case.

You can turn down the default approach rates, but that won't limit the number of people who are willing to attack you, just how often they attack.

If I can get it to work, I plan on adding an arousal minimum requirement for the next version so you only get attacked by people who are in the mood, which will be low unless there are naked people to get them aroused. I'm also toying around with the idea of making it so that higher vulnerability lowers the required character morality and personal relationship required so that if you're less vulnerable you only get approached by aggressive people, but everyone starts approaching you if you're really vulnerable.

Not sure what else to do, since I don't think there's a way to detect if a character is a parent or married or anything normally. Will try to think of other limiting factors for later. Got any ideas?

Edit: was still halfasleep

The Log was of the official version from download which I think is 1.04... and clean save and MO used. I had no idea there was another later version by yourself  in the thread which is version 8? ...so 1.04 to 8? surely im not that far behind rofl.. many ninja patches if I am. I will be trying the unofficial version soon as I get chance...but I got a feeling it will work..as version I have is now so old they putting it in a museum next to pong :D  Done worry about me..im always this Mad. Or at least I try to be in a world full of fools.. me being King Mad Fool.

The Log was of the official version from download which I think is 1.04... and clean save and MO used. I had no idea there was another later version by yourself  in the thread which is version 8? ...so 1.04 to 8? surely im not that far behind rofl.. many ninja patches if I am. I will be trying the unofficial version soon as I get chance...but I got a feeling it will work..as version I have is now so old they putting it in a museum next to pong  :D  Done worry about me..im always this Mad. Or at least I try to be in a world full of fools.. me being King Mad Fool.

I'm more liberal with my version updates than chase was, big number for big core changes that could lead to unforseen bugs, small number for bug fixes and experimental/incomplete versions.

I didn't think I would make this many versions or I might have been more conservative with my versions, but either way, It's probably 7-12 versions released by me, chase released 5 but they were all bigger judging by the code I started with compared to what we have now.

That's odd though, even 1.04 shouldn't have given you an error log like that, you sure you cleaned all scripts with "crde"?

Adding arousal rate would help alot I think. Can't check at the moment, but is there a morality setting so the 'good' npcs aren't all rapists?

DE already checks the morality I think, but I might have set that lower because I was tired of only being attacked by annoying people, will set it higher or add MCM option to set the minimum, if I don't make it compare with vulnerability.

Edit: Weird, I could have sworn there was a morality check in DE, but I can't find it with grep. Oh well, added to next version.

Just a modest feature suggestion: How about being sent to prison as a potential enslavement destination if you have a bounty? Fits with the mod's theme, assuming you have Prison Overhaul installed, and it makes sense for your capturer to consider collecting on your bounty as a low risk alternative to selling you on the slave market.

Just a modest feature suggestion: How about being sent to prison as a potential enslavement destination if you have a bounty? Fits with the mod's theme, assuming you have Prison Overhaul installed, and it makes sense for your capturer to consider collecting on your bounty as a low risk alternative to selling you on the slave market.

I thought about putting that in, but I need to make sure I can use PO patch events first.

I disagree that it fits the mod's original intent, which was originally making the game world change in response to the player being enslaved, but I thought I might still put it in as a special way to get caught and sent to jail if low bounty AND tied up. I figured guards could approach the player with special dialogue if you're gagged and have bounty, then again I'm in no hurry to attempt adding dialogue from scratch, so it's not a high priority right now.

I thought about putting that in, but I need to make sure I can use PO patch events first.

I disagree that it fits the mod's original intent, which was originally making the game world change in response to the player beingenslaved, but I thought I could make it a special way to get caught and sent to jail if low bounty AND tied up. I figured guards could approach the player with special dialogue if you're gagged and have bounty, then again I'm in no hurry to attempt adding dialogue from scratch, so it's not a high priority right now.

this mod needs indeed more features. for example add a menu locking option with a timer to limit the feeling of freedom from the players perspective. and maybe have a progressive mode; that adjusts from your actions. but above all make you feel more like the slave that you are instead of the famous and powerful dragonborn. which leads me to one of my most desired missing modifications of skyrim. removal of the main quest! there should be a way to completely cut it off somewhere down the line or disable it. really.

Well, it's you and Chase who know the intended scope of the mod. I was just thinking of ways to make it more exciting to be on the run from the law and figured that being captured and sent off to the stocks as capital punishment isn't that far from the slavery experiences this mod seeks to hook you up with.

this mod needs indeed more features. for example add a menu locking option with a timer to limit the feeling of freedom from the players perspective. and maybe have a progressive mode; that adjusts from your actions. but above all make you feel more like the slave that you are instead of the famous and powerful dragonborn. which leads me to one of my most desired missing modifications of skyrim. removal of the main quest! there should be a way to completely cut it off somewhere down the line or disable it. really.

You mean like the menu locking that Cursed loot uses? I could probably add that, would just make the MCM script a lot harder to read on my end, but shouldn't be too hard.

Changing the behavior depending on progressive levels of vulnerability and/or slavery level is on my list, but I want to wait until I decide if I want to renovate the vulnerability system first. Changing the response due to previous actions leaves a lot of room for interpretation, no obvious best solution comes to mind so far.

You mean like the menu locking that Cursed loot uses? I could probably add that, would just make the MCM script a lot harder to read on my end, but shouldn't be too hard.

Changing the behavior depending on progressive levels of vulnerability and/or slavery level is on my list, but I want to wait until I decide if I want to renovate the vulnerability system first. Changing the response due to previous actions leaves a lot of room for interpretation, no obvious best solution comes to mind so far.

great! thanks. i look forward to it :)

Well, it's you and Chase who know the intended scope of the mod. I was just thinking of ways to make it more exciting to be on the run from the law and figured that being captured and sent off to the stocks as capital punishment isn't that far from the slavery experiences this mod seeks to hook you up with.

If anything, this talk about Prison overhaul makes me want to implement a prison hyjack system where, in the event you get arrested while a slave, you get a special slavery event relevant to the type of slave you are instead of just being sent to jail. Even with Prison overhaul that's limited possibility, if there were more prisoner type events I could use, I might consider making a catch for being caught in jail form that end.

But making the events myself is a lot of work and requires a better understanding of most of the slavery mods I think, will probably wait for the new maria eden to come out of beta before I even consider attempting something on that scale.

Unofficial version 9.0 (core mod changes, mostly tested, but good chance of unexpected bugs)

Changes since 8.0:

• Added hints/descriptions to several unintuitive MCM options
  • Added MCM option to set Morality cap on NPCs who wish to approach you, sex and enslave separately
  • Added MCM option to set Minimum Arousal for NPC to be considered valid
  • Added MCM option to set weapon protection level, maximum
  • Added the Deviously Helpless mod suspension system, details below
  • Means Cursed loot is caught and navigated better
  • Added a StorageUtil detection variable "CRDEBusyStatus" for modders
  • Fixed the MCM menu starting with options greyed out or set to zero even when the mods are installed
  • Fixed a bug where the enslave type would re-roll if the approach took too long
  • Fixed a bug where multiple NPCs would approach the player but only one would have the dialogue
  • Fixed the bug where the NPC would continue to approach the player even if the Mod detected the approach was no longer valid
  • Fixed a bug where Cursed loot would "snipe" the approach dialogue
  • Changed the Enslave level of zazBlockGeneric to 2 from 3, check is after quests from before where it was checked first
  • Removed redundant MCM options to turn on Basic nudity and Chastity functionality

Was going to upload a small bug fix but Cursed loot came out and I felt that was the first priority instead. Took longer than I thought it would because it exposed some nasty bugs that were less annoying in the old implementation.

Should now detect Cursed loot 4.7 events, and DE should stop cursed loot from hijacking the dialogue. Any other mods that use the DH suspension system should also be detected and DE should stop, as well as be stopped when DE is running. This does not make Deviously helpless a hard requirement, so you don't need to run over and download it. We can use the system without the mod installed.

If you find yourself not being attacked, and you turn on debug and see "dhlp: true ..." over and over again, use the debug option to reset the DH system and tell me what the last DE event you had was, I think I got all of those cases but there might still be one I missed. Please note that the DH system is used by other mods, so it's possible a different mod turned it on and is working as intended, turning it off unexpectedly could break that mod if you do reset it inappropriately.

Morality ranges from 0 to 4, where 4 is nice and 0 is naughty. Set the two to zero and only assholes will approach you, set it to 4 and everyone will approach you.

I'll save the menu lock out for next build, was one notch harder to implement that I thought due to sequential script loading, would make MCM load 2-12 seconds slower and I want to see if I can optimize or find a better way first.

The new implementation gives you a set time, 30 in-game minutes, for the NPC to approach you once the mod has determined that you should be approached, after those 30 minutes, if the NPC hasn't reached you, the mod resets and starts over, so it shouldn't get stuck. This means you won't get attacked by more than one either, at least not until I figure out how I want multiple approach to work, that comes later.

I tested the new Maria's eden and it seemed to work, so far, but I won't be supporting it directly until I can compile with it, probably just a BSA I figured I would wait to look into that until this was released and out of the way. It's also still in alpha/beta/WIP, so I'll wait for the mod author to say it's ready for full release before I go out of my way to tailor my version to it.

Edit: I forgot, there are two minor errors with weapon detection: spells aren't detected or considered, and the first load doesn't check your equipment

New save or save cleaning is still highly recommended.

md5 is b804ebd4714ec14f8e46927b27ca2c35

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial(v9.0 Full).7z

You fixed Cursed Loot sometimes taking over the dialogue? Haha, that's awesome, so I don't need to fix it on my end! yay! :D

I didn't think there was a way for you to fix it. Before this version DE didn't have a variable for other mods to use to detect when it's busy (my fault, lazy), at least not one that i could find. The global variable was empty and never used.

Unless there was some way to detect the AI package, so you could tell if a NPC was running to the player, but that would have too many false positives I imagine. I don't think you can detect internal property variables if it's only a soft dependency, especially if it's a condition for dialogue, or at least I couldn't get that to work last I tried.

Besides, It was a good excuse to finally re-implement the DH system since several mods use it.

@Verstort now you could add Prison Overhaul to the list. You'll need my patch though.

For example if the PC is approaching a guard, the jarl, or a noble naked, or asks  for something inappropriate the guard can instantly arrest the player.

• ModEvent - In
    • To arrest the player,
      akSpeaker.SendModEvent("xpoArrestPC", "FalkreathCrimeFaction", 2000)

Here akSpeaker will arrest the player and add an extra 2000 gold to the bounty and take the player to Falkreath jail
    • If the above event does not have a reference passed (aka. akSpeaker) the player will be arrested by the nearest NPC . As of 5e it will look for nearest guard first, if none then it will use the nearest NPC.
    • If the arresting NPC is custom then you have to specify the crime faction that NPC belongs to, as a string, valid ones are

"PaleCrimeFaction"
"FalkreathCrimeFaction"
"HjaalmarchCrimeFaction"
"RiftCrimeFaction"
"HaafingarCrimeFaction"
"WhiterunCrimeFaction"
"EastmarchCrimeFaction"

If left blank "" then it will try to automatically determine that NPC's crime faction.

Just a thought.

@Verstort now you could add Prison Overhaul to the list. You'll need my patch though.

For example if the PC is approaching a guard, the jarl, or a noble naked, or asks  for something inappropriate the guard can instantly arrest the player.

• ModEvent - In
    • To arrest the player,

akSpeaker.SendModEvent("xpoArrestPC", "FalkreathCrimeFaction", 2000)

Here akSpeaker will arrest the player and add an extra 2000 gold to the bounty and take the player to Falkreath jail
    • If the above event does not have a reference passed (aka. akSpeaker) the player will be arrested by the nearest NPC . As of 5e it will look for nearest guard first, if none then it will use the nearest NPC.
    • If the arresting NPC is custom then you have to specify the crime faction that NPC belongs to, as a string, valid ones are

"PaleCrimeFaction"

"FalkreathCrimeFaction"

"HjaalmarchCrimeFaction"

"RiftCrimeFaction"

"HaafingarCrimeFaction"

"WhiterunCrimeFaction"

"EastmarchCrimeFaction"

If left blank "" then it will try to automatically determine that NPC's crime faction.

Just a thought.

I already have your patch installed and planned on integrating it, I just wasn't sure how I wanted to put it in yet.

I wanted more than just PO to be used, I was trying to think if there were any other mods that could follow the logic "player is an escaped/wanted individual, so someone put out a bounty and/or used their influence to get them arrested so that they could <scene where player is returned/detained by third part mod>"

This obviously isn't PO, but if I wanted to plan for the possibility of PO being one of many outcomes to being approached by guards/citizins for capture, I wanted the system to be designed with that in mind from the start, so I didn't have to rebuild it when I find other mods beyond PO. So far I haven't found any, but I haven't been looking too hard either.

I didn't put a high priority on it because I've never made dialogue from scratch, only adding to chase's already present dialogue trees. Putting this feature in could take awhile if I run into problems.

I appreciate you telling me the intended way of your patch being called, much nicer/easier than going code spelunking through the massive mods looking for the parts I need (and finding some that aren't working yet). Thank you.

When an npc enslaves me nothing else happens. I get no popup "your new master quickly locks you into slavery"

I think you got a slavery entrance for a mod you don't have, your papyrus log would probably show an error thrown by trying to call a function for a mod that doesn't exist in your game.

In your MCM menu, are there any greyed out weights that aren't 0? I thought I fixed it, but if you didn't clean your save you might still have had a weight saved from a previous version, and there was at least one version, that I didn't think I released, where Maria's eden regular distance was set to 15.

Posting your load order, or just the enslavement mods you have (SD+, Maria's Eden, Wolfclub, Captured Dreams, Slaverun), would also help me reproduce the bug. Posting the log would be a good idea as well.

Well, not having SD+ would probably do it. By default, there's a good chance for "local" enslavement, i.e. the NPC that triggered the event tries to keep you. But if you have only mods like Captured Dreams, which only trigger on "distance" enslavement, then there's nothing to call for local.

Well, not having SD+ would probably do it. By default, there's a good chance for "local" enslavement, i.e. the NPC that triggered the event tries to keep you. But if you have only mods like Captured Dreams, which only trigger on "distance" enslavement, then there's nothing to call for local.

Right, but I thought I made sure to check that the player could be enslaved locally before the dialogue would even show up for it, made that check for all three types.

Edit: forgot to change it when I changed the check system, right now you can get to local if weight is > 0, even if the mods for local don't exist

Will release a hotfix soon™ that posts errors if you reach that part of the code without the right mod, and will check if mods exist for the three types More bugs than I expected and got busy, will be a few days

For now, if you have local, but none of the mods, turn local weight down to 0. If you have at least one of the three local weights (SD+, Maria eden, Slaverun) then you should still be fine.