As someone who just picked up Skyrim (for the PC), and has spent the last week or so fussing with DD mods trying to get them all the play nice, a mod that brings some of them together and fleshes things out would be wonderful, and so far it's a good start. 

Thoughts/Ideas/Suggestions some of which probably echoing what's already been said:

More MCM options are needed to filter what's placed on you, when, how, and why.  Like my impression was consenting to demands has no chance of penalty, only refusal, and I wasn't clear on the difference between lying and refusal.  That difference may become more apparent with more features added, but options to set tweak the effects of each option will be appreciated.  Also the ability to turn off certain devious devices is required, a lot of the cursed loot stuff is pretty punishing, and not something I'd want to just be randomly thrown at me for walking down the street. 

Captured Dreams Shop (CDS) is high up on my list of favorite DD mods right now, I like how it has light slavery elements but is hands off enough to let you still play the game.  I'd like to see this mod work into CDS a bit more.  I don't know much about modding stuff, but since the features are there, I'm assuming you can access them.   I bring up CDS specifically for this because it's not really a standard enslavement mod and could get overlooked, it's also one of the few (only?) easily repeatable ones as I think most other mods either have an involved quest chain to get your freedom, or are heavily restricting for the player, which may be less desirable to be repeatedly enslaved by for the enjoyment of the person playing. 

Basically, I'd like an option where you're sold off to the CDS master, and it uses the chastity + collar till you pay off your debt system to buy back your freedom.  It may require a scene to set up what just happened, but there is a alternate start that begins with you indebted to the CDS master, which may or may not be usable.  For the most part, being indebted to the CDS is voluntary for the PC so an option to make it involuntary would be great. 

Another idea, which could be interrogated with CDS, as it's inspired by it, would be adding in a Submissive/Dom scale for PC based on the choices you make.  CDS has this system, but I wouldn't necessarily use it instead of your own to avoid potential conflicts down the line (it seems there is plans to expand it's functionality, so it's hard to gauge what effects using it could have later).  What it would do is, if you agree to demands for sex, you'll become more submissive, refusing more dom.  What this will do is is in the short term agreeing to demands keeps you out of bondage, but down the line limits your ability to resist things.  Declaring your not a slave will get you locked up now, but may eventually limit enslavement or what NPCs can do to you in the future (everything being tweakable in the MCM of course).  I suppose it depends on what your future plans are, but it could be the start of something to build off from. 

It's a great start so far, I like how it works will with my favorite feature of more devious quests, the fame system while giving an alternative to slut madness. 

im liking this too but it does seem to slap collar on you  80% of the time, wither by consensual or rape...so not sure if settings a skewed. tried dropping the chance down to 1% but no difference lol...are there other factors involved in calculation? like..arousal or maybe setting from other mods that this runs with..ie. cursed loot. I have high setting in that for its collars at moment u see, so wondered if that was why.

It seems that the script will place the "So you're a slave?" dialogue tree on NPCs at random.

Some receive this, some don't. It's kind of frustrating too because this ends the chance of quests or other interactions.

Anyway, those % sliders there are for the NPC's APPROACHING YOU. Not you approaching them. So if they see that you're a runaway, don't talk to them, as it's just going to have a set chance for misfortune.

Hi Chase Roxand,

I finally try your new mod and I encounter 2 main "issues":

- 1st o, as it has been said previously the Cursed collar is fairly common and it's getting annoying to redo the cursed uest over and over

- the dialogue override the follower (i can't talk to them once i wear a devious device) and more annoying for me, override the dialogue from the master a Captured dream shop (which make impossible to end captured dream shop quest).

Last points, the enslavement dialogue seems to have no effect (the NPC said I'm his/her slave but that all). Is that normal or do I miss something ?

Apart from that I loved the general idea of this mod !

im liking this too but it does seem to slap collar on you  80% of the time, wither by consensual or rape...so not sure if settings a skewed. tried dropping the chance down to 1% but no difference lol...are there other factors involved in calculation? like..arousal or maybe setting from other mods that this runs with..ie. cursed loot. I have high setting in that for its collars at moment u see, so wondered if that was why.

It seems that the script will place the "So you're a slave?" dialogue tree on NPCs at random.

Some receive this, some don't. It's kind of frustrating too because this ends the chance of quests or other interactions.

Anyway, those % sliders there are for the NPC's APPROACHING YOU. Not you approaching them. So if they see that you're a runaway, don't talk to them, as it's just going to have a set chance for misfortune.

ahhh ok...that explains a lot..thx..for info...

Hey, thanks for the great mod! Loving it so far. I was just wondering if it'd be possible to scale likelihood of events triggering based on how many (or if you want to get really ambitious, which type of) restraints are equipped. Right now, unless this is a bug, people are as likely to rape the PC if she's just wearing a collar versus collar, gag, hood, harness, etc., and I'm finding that a little immersion breaking. Another thing that might be cool is if you could hook into DD - Devious Quest's Fame of the Slut feature, so a notoriously slutty toon is more likely to get raped than a prudish one.

Great work so far though! Thanks again!

v1.03 up with MCM controls for what gets equipped to your character, among other changes and fixes. Going to try and get some new features added for the next release, not just fixes and controls...

If the MCM sliders haven't been working for you, try a clean save. The sliders do work. 

Just tried the mod, I was trapped in the Aradia living armour ( from Deviously Cursed Loot mod ), the living armour stops my character wearing clothing. All I can say, is it was a sex fest. In other words, everyone taking turns to have sex with my character, in the bar, without the arousal coming down.

---------------------------------------

REQUEST...

An MCM setting for Arousal to be reduced to 0, after you have been used sexually.

REQUEST 2...

A daily buff, for having sex. +10% health, +5% magic regeneration ( as you feel so good mentally ) ( a single, daily buff that doesn't stack on top of each other )

A physical reason to have consensual sex in the game, rape would have a reverse effect .

---------------------------------------

I like the idea of animal arousal, when you get extremely aroused and you get desperate to have sex with anything. It was funny seeing my character running around the bar, trying desperately to have sex with anyone who would have her.

I had to uninstall it temporarily, as I couldn't get any of my missions done for horny Solitude towns people. As well as my own characters need to run around looking for sex...

Hello, i have problem with this Mod.

when I am attacked and then enslaved by bandits,  put me the collar and I get the message that the bandits will use me as a slave but immediately after they continue to attack me until I fall again, and it's always so. I have to set up some good mod ???? help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... as the submissive, I was searching for a way to DISABLE the blindfold... but I can not find how to do it.

The problem is that I can not clearly see what is done to me.   So please make a disable button in MCM menu for that irritating blindfold.

Oh,.....  or give the option to see clearly what is done to me.

BTW  Thanks for this mod... its great.   five stars for you..... Chase 

Encountered a slight conflict with this mod and Prison Overhaul, in which I was arrested being marched to jail and then on the way someone saw my and decided sex me up, which caused a sex scene to start and then both this mod and Prison Overhaul where fighting for control of my character as I was teleported to the Guard and then back to the sex scene repeatadly... and it got worse once the Guard moved to a different cell as it kept trying to load to the other cell and play the sex scene over and over and over and over again.

I tried to advance through the sex scene but somehow after I got teleported away from the scene the sexlab controls stoped working so it was pretty hopeless, had to force kill Skyrim.

when I am attacked and then enslaved by bandits,  put me the collar and I get the message that the bandits will use me as a slave but immediately after they continue to attack me until I fall again, and it's always so. I have to set up some good mod ???? help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone can help me please!!

Suggestion. Have character in a bunch of locations approach players master and offer to pay master to show up at location so that masters slave can perform multiple functions at the request of guests.There can be a slutty reward in the end for player. Or even temporary usage by bandits, necromancers, vampires, thieves guild, etc....Or even an auction for players services.

Not sure if I'm being really stupid, and completely overlooking it. But what's the armbinder dialog?

Yes, that is what I would like to understand as well.

Suggestion. Have character in a bunch of locations approach players master and offer to pay master to show up at location so that masters slave can perform multiple functions at the request of guests.There can be a slutty reward in the end for player. Or even temporary usage by bandits, necromancers, vampires, thieves guild, etc....Or even an auction for players services.

True, but for that you would need ONE master, and not several like I have.

Also, there are some things that strike me as odd. First, the one I stated in the sentence above. Second, if you are someone's slave, aren't you supposed to stay close to your master? A good master would never let his slave wander off too far. And third, if you are enslaved, it would be expected that your master would simply take you whenever s/he wants. I mean, if a master needs a permission to rape his slave, then who is the master here?!?!?! The enslaved or the enslaver?

found a new bug:

When pet collar is equipped by the mod, the character falls (ragdoll) with some magic effect on (i'd bet pet collar one) and Death scene sound.

Then a sexlab  scene starts processed by the collar without stoping the sound and  when it finisher the PC can t move.

P.S. i have latest version of pet collar.

I like this mod as "glue" between various events and enslavement, so I think these are out of this mod's scope. Maria Eden is planning to implement these I believe.

someone can help me please!!

Which slavery mod are you using? Disable this mod and test the slavery mod to see if it is working correctly. This mod also does not trigger enslavement after a fight, so could you describe your situation with more detail?

Just a question, is this made to be a replacement for Deviously Helpless? Going by the description, it seems to have overlapping features at least, with only this bridging slavery mods instead.

Also, you may want to put the requirements on the description. While this mod obviously intends to synergize with select mods that imply the user already has their requirements sorted out, it may as well be added for completion's sake.