Only used it for a short time so far... and I LIKE it.  This mod is WONDERFUL!  Just what I was asking for a few days ago in another post.  I'm anxious for the MCM options.  I am hoping that we will have options for what restraints are used.  There are a few I never liked.  The armbinder is the worst of them, big and ugly.  I prefer the hands bound behind the back.  But THANK YOU for writing this mod.  It works great so far from what I've seen.

There are now so many nice ways to get into slavery that what we are kinda missing is things to do while enslaved. Overall the gaps between many wonderful mods are closing up and the overall experience is becoming much more dynamic. But.. there are still aspects to be honed. This mod is quickly becoming an integral part but aye, we need bucket loads of options. =)

I don't know what "zad_blockgeneric" is, but I was told by the Lord of another mod that a mod needs it to check to see if the player is a runaway or on a mission from a mod.

In other words, the "I have a master" is Not a lie, technically. Maybe a third option "I'm on a mission (from Mod)".

And if the interloper persists, the Player ought to be able to defend themselves at least for a few seconds.

I was in Sanguine's dreamworld because a mod had enslaved me temporarily,

And your mod told Alicia to possess me as an unowned chattel.

So this is where the zad block generic comes in.

Plus, The dreamworld is where slaves go to relax, right? Alicia is an immortal and follows the player into the real world.

I don't know what happened after that, I got all suicidal and restarted.

I don't know if this is a bug, but it did present a problem. I activated this mod, then entered the 'Captured Dreams' mansion. I was immediately enslaved by Herran, the Master's bodyguard. Herran's default conversation is simply to say "I don't want to talk to you." or something like that. Since his default line overrides the slavery dialogue options, that left me stuck. This was basically a game breaker, so I went back to my last save and then I disabled your mod using the MCM option.

Obviously, your mod triggered correctly on my worn devices, it just triggered on the wrong person. Can you make it so your mod won't allow enslavement by named NPC's to prevent this type of thing from happening?

I love your mod, thanks.  hv ndrsd.

Reactions to DD are something that has been missing so far, although there's a slew of mods I haven't used so it's probably somewhere, or in something that requires DA so not going anywhere near it.

Is it possible to include a toggle to remove the chance of any advanced collars (Cursed/Pet etc)?  I am a community slave with just a normal device on and I like that, especially with the chance of anyone who uses me having the chance to add new devices.  Suddenly leaping into Cursed Collar Quest or having most of my inventory vanish to god knows where (Pet Collar - but which follower has it decided to use?  I only use Sofia and it doesn't seem to work with her) is a bit harsh.

<edit>

Or if anyone knows how to dig around in the DD code (I think) for the as-yet unimplemented leash collar/plug so an NPC could keep you for a day or two while they go about their business that would be good.

</edit>

I like the direction this mod is going and I agree it was something that was lacking.  Walking through town naked with a slave collar on should get some reactions.  I think one thing you need now is some variety.  For example, every time I was equipped with extra devices it was always the same set (hood, gag, binder, boots) I would like to see this a little randomized.  Perhaps you could add the ability to charge a fee (or attempt to) for services rendered.  Also some more of the punishment options could be used for refusing, such as whipping.  Keep up the good work.

I would like to add that if punishments such as whipping are added they should probably be optional. I have personally always found whipping to be an exceptionally boring method of punishment. Kneeling is also something that is highly over-rated. In *real jobs* you can spend plenty of time on your knees doing various things and as a position it is not any different than any other.

But indeed, variety is good although in a sense the things that are currently available are somewhat limited even though all things put together Skyrim is pretty damn great place for a slut to live in ;)

I like the cursed collar deal. 

One thing I have noted is that when I'm in sneak mode and undetected, the bandits still come up to me and enter into the dialog.  I'm still undetected during the dialog.   This makes it rather hard to do the quest of "getting your gear back" and other like quests.   In fact it makes backstabs nearly impossible.

This mod worked immediately for me.  I came with a newly created character, started as an alternate start slave, went through QAYL with the mod running.  It made it difficult and really fun.  Went to Captured Dreams shop and took delivery mission.  When I arrived at Dawnstar, my character with the Captured Dreams collar on lost the ability to cast magic and utilize weapons.  I actually made it through the delivery by sneaking and back.  I think it is a Zaz thing but i guess I lost this character for now. 

Love your mod and its concept.  Have a little bit of trouble as odd controlling it when and understanding what the enslavement it really supposed to do. 

If anyone knows about the weapons and magic disabling--if part of enslavement it would help me. 

Im starting to have a love/hate relationship with his mod i moved the enslavement down to 2% and killed the nudity option yet sven kept enslaving me even when i wasn't wearing any items just reg clothing since i was trying to solicit sex using cursed loot i just had to spam the shit out of the safe word option is sd. So for now i'm disabling it but I love he concept so im leaving it active just mcm disabled until the slavery part get modified heavy. I think a morality clause should be placed in as it is everyone is willing to enslave me and i mean everyone.....

hello,

i realy love your mod and it works very well.

My only problem so far is, in the MCM menu the "Disable mod" checkbox does not work for me. I had this problem in the wolfclub DA addon.

The wolfclub mod gave me a yoke and with this a tried to speak to customers, but they all wanted to enslave me and your mod send me in Maria Edens Mod (what would be ok, if not in the wolfclub). So i tried to disable it in MCM but with no success.

I set the enslave problabiltiy to 0% , so they only raped me, but i never got their full dialog options to get their orders, only a dialog response from your mod.

After removing the yoke in the console i could speak to the customers of wolfclub and did their jobs , til i run in other wolfclub mod problemes :-)

(wolf  rape not working)

Im starting to have a love/hate relationship with his mod i moved the enslavement down to 2% and killed the nudity option yet sven kept enslaving me even when i wasn't wearing any items just reg clothing since i was trying to solicit sex using cursed loot i just had to spam the shit out of the safe word option is sd. So for now i'm disabling it but I love he concept so im leaving it active just mcm disabled until the slavery part get modified heavy. I think a morality clause should be placed in as it is everyone is willing to enslave me and i mean everyone.....

I have similar settings set. I do love getting enslaved but not entirely happy how the slavery works right now. So, what happens at the moment is that I get enslaved, enjoy the moment and load again ;-)

I get no kicks out of kneeling all day with hands behind the back. The way the slave collar works these days prevents running away anyway and also does not allow weapons so the kneeling & hands behind your back system just *feels* like a bug as it breaks gameplay too much. I do understand both as temporary things if you misbehave and I really like armbinders when you have a complete control of your movement but...

In any case the slavery in general is progressing very nicely but I still think there is a lot to expand the functionality in a slave's life. And even currently I really do get kicks out of getting enslaved especially by dialogue, but as noted the life as a slave is not quite there yet.

Btw, could this mod also expand itself to um... let's say 'corrupt' a marriage? A sort of enslavement by law for which there would be no easy way out (maybe some quest or something if you REALLY want to end the thing). You wouldn't have much control over your gear as your 'beloved' spouse sents you on missions to get this and that. Maybe even so that 'all things' were not usable untill you buy the permit from your spouse. Just throwing some ideas here but the point here is being sort of enslaved beyond locks and keys, even though the spouse will probably use those too quite often ;-P

The most annoying thing at the moment (for me) is the fact that Cursed Collar is extremely common item to get and after you get the cursed collar (which alone is a reason enough to load the game as the removal quest is quite long and the first time was the only time it is really interesting), the mod stops doing anything. While wearing the Cursed Collar you won't get any enslavement or service requests. It even completely ignores if you have your armbinder on. The most simple fix naturally is to not give the Cursed Collar at all.

Great news. I'm pretty impatient here though as I just realized a couple of days ago that in about 3 months I'm probably off to fishing again. Depends on the winter though as it could also be a bit over 4 months before things start, but after that it is about 4 months just work, work, work. 15, 16, even 17 hour work days at first even though the average work day for the whole period is a bit over 12 hours 'only' :)

Anyway, looking forward to many more exciting Skyrim adventures before the *real* madness begins ;-)

Thanks for creating this, Chase.  I had a blast running around as a new character (an "escaped slave" in Riften), but also found the enslavement too inevitable too quickly even with enslavement dialogues turned down to 1% and rape enslavement at 2%.  I modded the mod to remove females from the enslavement dialogues (they only demand sex), which partially cut down on the enslavements, and changed the morality requirement to <= 1, so it was just the bad guys who were willing to enslave to (technically, as far as they knew) stealing someone else's slaves. 

That made things a bit more tolerable and so more fun.  You might want to consider options like that (I know there is an MCM option for males only, but that doesn't seem to work).  In any case, this gave me a fun couple of hours, and promises to grow into something essential to the game.

This is a nice mod so far, it works for me and I love the idea, but it's missing some things that most other mods of the sort have which makes it a bit inconvenient/tedious to play with. My suggestions:

-Morality Check Option (moral people won't enslave/rape you)

-Good relationship with player = no rape/enslavement

-Exclude guards/followers from being able to enslave/rape you or doing anything to you after sex

-Tie in with arousal

I like this mod overall, but it can get really annoying when you get locked in a cursed collar and your follower decides to rape you every couple minutes

This is a great mod concept and I want to give you kudos for pulling it out.

You MAY want to consider however increasing the Heartbeat timer on the script from a max of 10s (As per the MCM slider) to double that at a max of 20s. It'll be less perfect for someone who is only just running the mod to be constantly enslaved, but it'll be perfect for someone who only wants sexual aggression as a relatively uncommon event. Right now I have the settings put very low and the script up to 10s.

I'm reading papyrus logs and debugging and it is just firing off a lot. I'm running a ton of other mods as well and they're not nearly as active, this one right here is pretty hungry. It seems to do several checks by default every Heartbeat.

That's my suggestion! I could throw a lot at you but I'm sure everyone here is doing that. ( Such as making the enslaved option from dialogue require some sort of struggle. If you're an escaped slave and someone fingers you, maybe flag the guards. It's a tall order I know but it seems like a logical progression instead of 'suddenly enslaved.')

im liking this too but it does seem to slap collar on you  80% of the time, wither by consensual or rape...so not sure if settings a skewed. tried dropping the chance down to 1% but no difference lol...are there other factors involved in calculation? like..arousal or maybe setting from other mods that this runs with..ie. cursed loot. I have high setting in that for its collars at moment u see, so wondered if that was why.