Regarding the track, couldn't you make a variable and increment it when a checkpoint was crossed, then check if the variable was higher than the number of at least half of the checkpoints when crossing the finish line?

Then a player could step in and out of the first checkpoint a couple of times (thus incrementing the variable), then run back to the start to "win" the race.

Besides, now the track is built. Might as well use it.

Then a player could step in and out of the first checkpoint a couple of times (thus incrementing the variable), then run back to the start to "win" the race.

Besides, now the track is built. Might as well use it.

True,on both ends. Thou investing so much time to prevent a minority of players from cheating, you really do like to work out every detail. 

If you are still looking for a riding outfit i reckon that this one looks pretty good.

Yes, it looks nice, but the license precludes me from using it.

As the very first lines of the mod's description state:

MAY NOT BE UPLOADED TO ANY OTHER SITE FOR REDISTRIBUTION OR ALTERATIONS.

NO EXCEPTIONS.

USED BY PERMISSION OF CDPR FOR USE ON NEXUS ONLY!!!

The only way to get around that would be to add it as a dependency. I wouldn't be able to pack and distribute it with my mod, I'd have to tell people: Go there, download that, and install it.

First, that's inconvenient. Especially if it's just for one outfit. I try to minimize the amount of dependencies and keep it to things most people here will probably have anyway (DD, SexLab, etc.)

Second, it would probably also create more support requests from people who didn't read the instructions and didn't install the mod, or didn't install it properly or something like that. And then they come here and complain that the Mistress' outfit during the pony race is bugged.

Out of curiosity are the catsuits used in your mod bodyslide compatible? Or do they just use the default CBBE body? Probably a stupid question but I didn't see anything stating whether they were or not on the information page. xD

Edit: It seems like they are not bodyslide compatible...the base ones from the shiny catsuits mod are bodyslided in my game, as well as the DCL/DD ones. But for some reason the ones for TIR are not. T.T Alas.

Out of curiosity are the catsuits used in your mod bodyslide compatible? Or do they just use the default CBBE body? Probably a stupid question but I didn't see anything stating whether they were or not on the information page. xD

Edit: It seems like they are not bodyslide compatible...the base ones from the shiny catsuits mod are bodyslided in my game, as well as the DCL/DD ones. But for some reason the ones for TIR are not. T.T Alas.

You can simply copy the meshes from DCL to the folders that contain the ones in this mod.

That's what I did! XD!

You can simply copy the meshes from DCL to the folders that contain the ones in this mod.

That's what I did! XD!

Oh dear, does that actually work? :/ Now I feel like a bit of a berk. I probably should have thought of that, oh well. Thank you for bringing it up! ^.^

That's what I did! XD!

Oh dear, does that actually work? :/ Now I feel like a bit of a berk. I probably should have thought of that, oh well. Thank you for bringing it up! ^.^

No probs. They use the same meshes, just different directories.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Grey,

Have you thought about updating the front page with a progress report of what you want to achieve with the next update with where you are?

It would create a quick way for you to create a focal point for updates and also highlight anything that other members might be able to assist you with.

I'm having a bit of trouble with this mod, when I put on the suit nothing happens.

Sounds like either a broken installation or a conflict. The scripts don't seem to run. Check the papyrus log.

Hey Grey,

Have you thought about updating the front page with a progress report of what you want to achieve with the next update with where you are?

It would create a quick way for you to create a focal point for updates and also highlight anything that other members might be able to assist you with.

Hi!

I thought about it. And you're right, it would give people a quick way to check on my progress without having to read through the entire thread. On the other hand, I don't like to make promises I'm not sure I can keep. Even if I already have feature X implemented and working, I can't know for sure that I won't have to change or remove it later on. There can always be issues that only present themselves during testing or in conjunction with other, not yet implemented elements.

I don't feel strongly about it either way, so I guess I'm open to persuasion on that issue. So far, my approach was: I'm a newbie modder with little clue of what I'm doing. Expect nothing, and - hopefully - be pleasantly surprised. ;)

You could always use the Blizzard "soon".  That or maybe write open updates on patreon that you link on the front page with "progress update".

I did C++ and DirectX development at university and having something that can track progress on helps not only focus you a bit more but it gives others the opportunity to reach out with advise or help.

Even just talking to friends helped because they would ask how I managed the night previous - to which the answer was "I was hopped up on so much caffeine that I didn't stop programming until 5am, the code is awesome." which was then met by "What the fuck did I code" later on because i forgot to comment anything.  :lol:

Hi Greyspammer - I love your mod. I've spent weeks tweaking and setting up Skyrim all over again just to play it for TIR. I went to modify the textures and flavor text of the mod to change as the stages went by. If you'd like, I can send you the messages I've written. The list is slightly longer and I've tweaked some of the grammar and wording to fit a more neutral second-person perspective, so that the messages displayed about what it's like to be enclosed in rubber feel more like objective truths. The texture changes made the zippers on the suit slowly disappear based on what stage it was in, and the unequip messages changed to reflect that.

I'm not sure if you've seen Sealed Away on YouTube - it was my attempt at a recorded playthrough of it, but in addition to frequent crashes from overloading my game with waaaaay too many mods, it also turned out that I'm not very good at Skyrim in general.

I'm more sold on the Fallout aesthetic and setting, and I've been working on bringing TIR over into fallout - I wanted to do it for my own enjoyment, and maybe share it here if anyone else wanted it. Unfortunately scripting is really hard, and I've had to ask around for some help here and there, and that involves sharing the details of the source script, and the fact that I'm lifting a lot of your original code. I feel like the right thing to do is to let you know that this is something that I'm doing to see how you feel about it and to sort of get your blessing to go ahead with it.

I have my own ideas for a story to sit within the fallout 4 universe as well which I would like to implement, and I think there's some potential for integrating it into the Power Armor system in that universe. I know you've no interest in a fallout 4 port, but I'd appreciate any support you or anyone reading would care to send my way as well. (:

I've a thread in the nexus forums trying to troubleshoot some problems I've been facing over here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5577627-cant-get-script-to-compile-f4se/

If you're not comfortable at all with what I'm doing, just let me know and I'd be happy to quickly take down anything I've posted. I apologize for not checking in sooner - i was a bit too eager to get this thing going.

Hi Greyspammer - I love your mod. I've spent weeks tweaking and setting up Skyrim all over again just to play it for TIR. I went to modify the textures and flavor text of the mod to change as the stages went by. If you'd like, I can send you the messages I've written. The list is slightly longer and I've tweaked some of the grammar and wording to fit a more neutral second-person perspective, so that the messages displayed about what it's like to be enclosed in rubber feel more like objective truths. The texture changes made the zippers on the suit slowly disappear based on what stage it was in, and the unequip messages changed to reflect that.

Sure. I can't promise I'll use them, but I don't see any harm in taking a look.

I'm more sold on the Fallout aesthetic and setting, and I've been working on bringing TIR over into fallout - I wanted to do it for my own enjoyment, and maybe share it here if anyone else wanted it. Unfortunately scripting is really hard, and I've had to ask around for some help here and there, and that involves sharing the details of the source script, and the fact that I'm lifting a lot of your original code. I feel like the right thing to do is to let you know that this is something that I'm doing to see how you feel about it and to sort of get your blessing to go ahead with it.

I have my own ideas for a story to sit within the fallout 4 universe as well which I would like to implement, and I think there's some potential for integrating it into the Power Armor system in that universe. I know you've no interest in a fallout 4 port, but I'd appreciate any support you or anyone reading would care to send my way as well. (:

It's not so much that I have no interest in a FO4 port, it's that making one would require changing the writing to make it fit the setting. And since my mod is about 90% story, changing it would pretty much result in a completely new story. And then I might as well make a real new rubber fetish mod, without any "baggage" from Skyrim.

And I, too, have ideas about a new rubber fetish story that would better fit the setting. And it kind of bugs me that I can't see them realised. Unfortunately, FO4 has two major problems:

• The main story is very anti-roleplay and thus, I have not been able to bring myself to actually finish it. But I'd like to do that in order to learn everything I can about the world and the setting. If I'm supposed to write a story about a world, I need to know it, right? Imagine I hadn't finished any story lines in Skyrim. I never would have learned much about the Thalmor and thus, never would have come up with the idea to use them as something of an antagonist to the Mistress in TIR.
  • Last I checked, a lot of the stuff I would need hadn't been ported yet. And in general, the amount of mods to work with couldn't compare to Skyrim. Even in Skyrim, I often run into the problem that I need something that simply doesn't exist. For example: If I had a bitch suit with fitting animations, I could add some latex pet play to TIR. But since I don't have something like that, we don't get to have pet play in TIR :(. Because, unfortunately, I can only work with what I've got. And if there's nothing there...

Even six years after its release, we're not exactly drowning in suitable "fetish component mods" for Skyrim. We're somewhat covered, but it could be more. Obviously, the situation is much worse for the much younger Fallout 4. I think it needs to hang a little more. When the community had more time to create a larger foundation of assets, I could see myself returning to the game.

Plus, I'm currently dragging my heels working extremely hard on the next version of TIR. I'd like to finish what I started.

But if you want to make something on your own, hey, go ahead! That's what modding is for. Even if I didn't like anything you made, I'd still support your right to make it. I took other people's stuff for my mod. Wouldn't seem fair to now try and prevent the exact same thing happening to my own creation.

...snip...

... more snipping ...

... So far, my approach was: I'm a newbie modder with little clue of what I'm doing. Expect nothing, and - hopefully - be pleasantly surprised. ;)

Well I certainly was ... pleasantly surprised, that is. ^_^

Hello,

First of all, your mod is awesome dude ! It's one of my favorites for the moment. Sadly... I'm at the Rubber toy quest and

I'm in the black cell tie to a pillar, Velnar show me Zenosha and left after the discussion, Zenosha talked a bit and said "hmm... where to start" and after that nothing, she just wait here indifinitely... :/

what can I do I love this mod so much I don't want end it like that

I'm at the Rubber toy quest and

I'm in the black cell tie to a pillar, Velnar show me Zenosha and left after the discussion, Zenosha talked a bit and said "hmm... where to start" and after that nothing, she just wait here indifinitely... :/

What stage is the quest in (use 'getstage tir_twr_toy01')?

I'm at the Rubber toy quest and

What stage is the quest in (use 'getstage tir_twr_toy01')?

I don't know :/ How can I know that ? There is a command ?

I will try your

Due to the recent request, I added a little section to the Patreon page which has a short and comprehensive list of features for the new version. These are either features that I have already implemented or that I am reasonably certain I can actually deliver. So unless there are some yet unforeseen problems during testing, they're likely to make it into the next version.

The items on the list shouldn't surprise anyone who follows this thread on a regular basis, but it might be nice for the occasional visitor not having to read through dozens of new posts for this information.

By the way, small progress update: Last week was particularly productive. I finished the first pony race and almost managed to complete the school quest as well. Almost, because yesterday, Windows 10 decided to grace me with its Creator's Update (1703) and broke a lot of stuff in the process. I'm currently in the process of re-installing Windows from scratch. Always count on MS to end a streak. ;)

why the misstress keeps going to the party room? she dont normally have to stay in the central room i mean where you enter the building

why the misstress keeps going to the party room? she dont normally have to stay in the central room i mean where you enter the building