why the misstress keeps going to the party room? she dont normally have to stay in the central room i mean where you enter the building

Probably a stuck quest AI package. The next version will work differently and - hopefully - avoid such problems.

For now, try shutting down all quests related to the party (but, of course, only if your already completed the party):

stopquest tir_fp_controller
stopquest tir_twr_fp_wait
stopquest tir_fp_dlg_mistress
stopquest tir_fp_dlg_slave_01
stopquest tir_fp_dlg_servant_01
stopquest tir_fp_drool01
stopquest tir_fp_end01
stopquest tir_fp_mast01
stopquest tir_fp_nokitchen01
stopquest tir_fp_punish01
stopquest tir_fp_waitress01

why the misstress keeps going to the party room? she dont normally have to stay in the central room i mean where you enter the building

I'm having a deja vu here. Weird.

got another question. why in the ponygirls races i get first but still cant win i mean nothing hapends when i get to the finish

Losing the first race is intended, see the documentation. If really nothing happens, not even a "lost race scene", not even after all the other ponies have finished, it might be a mod conflict. Post the output of 'sqv tir_pr_race01' and 'sqv tir_pr_controller' in the console.

So, how far off is this update here.

Far. I finished the school quest and am now reimplementing the gauntlet. For once, this is a quest that probably won't see much enhancements, because it's good the way it is. The statues now all speak in rhymes, though. I wanted to do that with the first version as well, but couldn't think of any good rhymes, so it was just one statue that did this. Still haven't thought of any good rhymes, but I managed to come up with some mediocre ones. ;)

I'm a little stuck in the Embassy 

when you have to sneak in in the barrel of mead and get the dossier and escape again

I triggered the guards and stupidly quicksaved, transitioning from indoors to the outdoors area a couple times my old auto saves are now overwritten and my last save was quite a ways back. I can't escape because the guards are on alert, is there any way I can get around this?

when you have to sneak in in the barrel of mead and get the dossier and escape again

I triggered the guards and stupidly quicksaved, transitioning from indoors to the outdoors area a couple times my old auto saves are now overwritten and my last save was quite a ways back. I can't escape because the guards are on alert, is there any way I can get around this?

the only thing i can think of is to run and hide and use the muffle and or the invisibility spell

Kill them. Kill them all! (With the killall console command! XD!)

Note: I have NO idea if this will work or have any idea of what I am doing! XD!

Haha believe me, it was a massacre. The mod seems to respawn them once they are dead and the mod checks to see if they are in the player's cell if not they get teleported to you D:

Haha believe me, it was a massacre. The mod seems to respawn them once they are dead and the mod checks to see if they are in the player's cell if not they get teleported to you D:

I said I had no idea if it would work!

But that is a dilemma.

You could always try following these steps in the console:

1. showquesttargets

This will allow to see what quests are in your log. Try to find the one with "tir_" at the beginning.

2. sqv tir_[insert the rest here]

With the quest you found in the previous step, type it in after sqv.

This will allow you to see what stage the mod is in.

3. setstage tir_[insert the rest here] [insert the next 5 or 10 here]

By doing this, it will allow you to progress a little in the questline.

If they don't work, and you can't go back into the barrel, try coc whiterun to teleport to whiterun, then movetoqt tir_[insert the rest here] to get to where you need to be (preferably after the setstage part. This will at least stop the Thalmor from attacking you for a few seconds or so.

Mind you, the whiterun part is completely optional, but the movetoqt part is there to help get you back on track.

But that is a dilemma.

1. showquesttargets

This will allow to see what quests are in your log. Try to find the one with "tir_" at the beginning.

If they don't work, and you can't go back into the barrel, try coc whiterun to teleport to whiterun, then movetoqt tir_[insert the rest here] to get to where you need to be (preferably after the setstage part. This will at least stop the Thalmor from attacking you for a few seconds or so.

Mind you, the whiterun part is completely optional, but the movetoqt part is there to help get you back on track.

But that is a dilemma.

1. showquesttargets

But that is a dilemma.

1. showquesttargets

This worked great, thank you so much.

Yep. It's supposed to be a stealth mission. I wanted to make sure that anyone who said "fuck this, I'll just kill everyone" would not be successful. And you do get warned beforehand by the Mistress. Something about a fully stocked garrison?

i am in the second race not the first one well let me tell you:only after all other ponies finished it shows me not complete:my little pony girl and everithing its normal but i want to win that race but i cant so what should i do?

Based on your description it is not clear to me if you have really understood what's going on with that quest. So to be certain:

That you lose the first race is intended because Velnar and his ponygirl are cheating. They have set up teleport crystals along the track that help her to skip ahead. You can notice that because she never passes you by, yet somehow manages to arrive before you.

Once you notice that, you need to find a way to sabotage his cheating for the second race (see walkthrough for that). If you don't do that, you will also lose the second race. Because they will keep cheating.

If you successfully sabotaged Velnar and exposed his cheating, you will see a scene where Velnar gets berated by the other pony owners when you approach the goal. But throwing a wrench in Velnars plot doesn't guarantee victory. It just gives you a fair shot. You can still lose. In that case: git gud, I believe is the correct expression. ;)

Ultimately, winning the pony race is not that important. You can continue the story anyway without any disadvantages.

In that case: git gud, I believe is the correct expression. ;)

I'll tell you one thing, I DESPISE that expression.

If anything, it makes whomever says it sound arrogant and assholish. (Not that I think you are. I'm just saying in general.)

Anyway, I just thought I'd pop up for no reason, except for one thing other then what I said before.

Regarding the pony race, I did mention the showquesttargets, sqv tir_[insert the rest here] and setstage tir_[insert the rest here] earlier. I believe it can help anyone/everyone with some of the problems with progression.

Now I'm off! *explodes for no reason*

*unexplodes* Forgot my wallet. *picks it up and explodes again*

It's what I hear these kids nowadays say, right before I chase them off my lawn.

4b2.gif

It's what I hear these kids nowadays say, right before I chase them off my lawn.

4b2.gif

I chase them myself, not just off my lawn, but off my whole STREET! Cause I'm a grumpy old bugger! XD!

Don't know if it's a bug or a feature but I'm trying to complete Rubber Finale.

It will send me to Ragnvald temple but as soon as I enter it will direct me outside again and so on. 

It is a bug. And documented in the troubleshooting section on the first page (see #10), along with the workaround.

hey i finished the second ponyrace first so i got teleported back to the tower but i cant find the mistress so im stuck

what do i gotta do?

Follow the troubleshooting section (#4). If she keeps walking away, and the second race is really over, do this:

stopquest tir_pr_controller
stopquest tir_pr_afterrace01
stopquest tir_pr_afterrace02
stopquest tir_pr_dlg_generic
stopquest tir_pr_gohome01
stopquest tir_pr_intro01
stopquest tir_pr_race01
stopquest tir_pr_rematchpre01
stopquest tir_pr_sabotage01
stopquest tir_pr_start01
stopquest tir_pr_velnarblown01

Ok, people, good news. After slvsaris put me in contact with PinkSky (thanks again) for permission regarding his Mujin outfit, PinkSky offered to create a new version of the English riding outfit, just for us.

post-353608-0-10380200-1495995113_thumb.jpg post-353608-0-82525900-1495995131_thumb.jpg post-353608-0-37437800-1495995149_thumb.jpg post-353608-0-95305700-1495995474_thumb.jpg post-353608-0-89304300-1495995492_thumb.jpg

As you can see, he is very talented and managed to really capture the style of the outfit. When I sent him descriptions, I told him I really liked the cravat with a little brooch in one of the pictures from the internet. And he really delivered on that. It's a really nice, elegant detail, befitting the Mistress when she goes to the pony races. I like this outfit very much.

You can find the non-rubber version, along with some much better looking screenshots, here, in his blog: http://reachthepinksky.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-125.html

The rubberized version will, of course, be included in the next update of TIR (which is still months away, in case you were wondering).

Let's all take a moment to thank PinkSky, who made this beautiful outfit especially for us!