1 minute ago, slvsaris said:

To be honest, I am not sure why Deadly Pleasures was limited to Kom anims.  The machine animations are ok, and reasonable (though some are broken).  The others, which I guess are the creature animations come to think of it, are kinda outrageous.

I find the Kom anims fine for ... Fallout. In Skyrim, they seem just a little jarring. But some feel that way about rubber suits, so I can appreciate many liked them very much.

DP's structure borrowed a bit from Trapped in Rubber. You do a mission, then you can have a break and play Skyrim, or push on with the mod quests if you prefer.

Then repeat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Keyed quest to end Rubber Epilog ends when you are in Tower hall and lost player controls. I still not see solution in that thread because i found solution for SE version and maybe it's works with LE version too. You need Zaz 8+ mod.  After quest end in Tower hall open Zaz 8+ MCM Player control center:

1) Player AI - release button

2) Player controls - restore

And you are free!

This bug is because in :

Spoiler

tir_twr_epilog01_scrf is:

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_17
Function Fragment_17()
;BEGIN AUTOCAST TYPE tir_twr_epilog01_scr
Quest __temp = self as Quest
tir_twr_epilog01_scr kmyQuest = __temp as tir_twr_epilog01_scr
;END AUTOCAST
;BEGIN CODE
kmyQuest.EndCeremony()
SetStage(200)
tir_fw_scr.PlayerControls(false)
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

But need

tir_fw_scr.PlayerControls(TRUE)

If you have knowledge of CK you can recompile a this quest.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/22/2020 at 2:06 PM, Elsidia said:

Keyed quest to end Rubber Epilog ends when you are in Tower hall and lost player controls. I still not see solution in that thread because i found solution for SE version and maybe it's works with LE version too. You need Zaz 8+ mod.  After quest end in Tower hall open Zaz 8+ MCM Player control center:

1) Player AI - release button

2) Player controls - restore

And you are free!

This bug is because in :

Reveal hidden contents

tir_twr_epilog01_scrf is:

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_17
Function Fragment_17()
;BEGIN AUTOCAST TYPE tir_twr_epilog01_scr
Quest __temp = self as Quest
tir_twr_epilog01_scr kmyQuest = __temp as tir_twr_epilog01_scr
;END AUTOCAST
;BEGIN CODE
kmyQuest.EndCeremony()
SetStage(200)
tir_fw_scr.PlayerControls(false)
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

But need

tir_fw_scr.PlayerControls(TRUE)

If you have knowledge of CK you can recompile a this quest.

I had a problem of not being able to move at the and of the epilog, stood in the hallway.  I used the N button to masturbate, at the end of the sequence control came back

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Would like to try it out in sse? Will it work with dd 5?

Yes and no. As with all previous versions of DD, the two mods sort of co-exist but you really must avoid getting locked in DD gear from other mods and events while doing this mod's quests (turn off Cursed Loot traps, Defeat restraints, etc.)

Also, there is a small number of custom DDs included in this mod which may or may not function correctly because they have fallen many versions behind DD development. If you read through the more recent pages here, you'll find more information about that. In general, you'll most likely have to resort to console use if you get stuck at some point. Relevant quest codes are listed on the download page.

I've done a simple compatibility patch for Tir and DD. Basically it turns suits and masks from TiR into DD "dummy" quest items. DD will treat them as quest items, but won't show any related pop-up messages. Mods like Cursed Loot won't unequip them. Seems to be working, but please consider it as a test build. It's the first work I've ever uploaded, so please PM me with feedback. Does it work? Does it crash your game? :)

tir_fw_scr.psc tir_fw_scr.pex

Trapped in Rubber - DD patch.esp

Good time too all))))
it is a REAL good,AWESOME and cool!!!!
hope it will be contnued.....
and will be a new versions with more quest and BDSM/FETISHES))))
thanks))))

i have a small question....

"
To always be recognised as Dragonborn, set the global variable 'tir_parade_assume_dragonborn' to 1.

"

where must i do it?

i game console or in some file?

i found the word

"
tir_parade_assume_dragonborn
"

in file

"

:\GAMES\SKYRIM\Skyrim - Legendary Edition\Data\Trapped in Rubber.esp

"

but it is .esp

i opened it with 

"WordPad"

and there is

"

GLOB4       nЦ        +   EDID tir_parade_assume_dragonborn FNAM sFLTV

"
am i on the right way?
i am not a programmer but i really want to know what happened if i will be the dragonborn and make my face see to all
sorry my English is bad((((
hope you can understand me and can help.
with regard dasha.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know the quest ID and stage IDs for the Rubber Assassin quest? Every time I take the quest the location is just [...] in my quest log and theres no marker anywhere on the map so I'm assuming something broke and it picked a non existent spot for the quest.

1 hour ago, Crota said:

I am looking for the replacer that paired with this mod. It changed out all the catsuits to a different more pleasing aesthetic in my opinion. I just can't seem to locate it anymore even through googling.

you mean this mod? 

its the only replacer mod i can think off for Trapped in rubber

On 12/11/2020 at 5:09 PM, AndrewLRG said:

I've done a simple compatibility patch for Tir and DD. Basically it turns suits and masks from TiR into DD "dummy" quest items. DD will treat them as quest items, but won't show any related pop-up messages. Mods like Cursed Loot won't unequip them. Seems to be working, but please consider it as a test build. It's the first work I've ever uploaded, so please PM me with feedback. Does it work? Does it crash your game? :)

tir_fw_scr.psc 19.7 kB · 7 downloads tir_fw_scr.pex 16.5 kB · 6 downloads

Trapped in Rubber - DD patch.esp 84.73 kB · 12 downloads

Hope you don't mind but i combined those in an all-in-one zip with folder structure. It's really difficult to install separate files with MO, i had to make a mod out of them anyway. Haven't tried the patch nor the main mod yet actually because i always knew of its incompatibility but now it sounds like it might finally be playable.

Trapped in Rubber - DD patch.zip (For Trapped In Rubber 0.53)

A little bit stuck with Rubber Journey quest. When i enter the vale and talk to her, she thinks i have lost the gear. Screen then fades to black and same repeats over and over.

I'm not sure how to fix this, might need to do something like setstage to continue quest?

Earlier there was issue with the one where you bring the escaped slave back. She wouldn't run even if i kept whipping. In the end i chose the dialog option that i set her free and finished quest that way.

Other little thing was that pink gasmask doesn't attach to suit so the guard won't let you out with it.

I tried a few things but i don't really know how these things work. I don't usually resort to forcefully bypassing quests so, some notes of my failed attempts:

Spoiler

-- in script --
SetObjectiveCompleted(10)
SetObjectiveDisplayed(30)
setObjectiveCompleted(40)
setObjectiveDisplayed(50)
-- to console --
setstage tir_pr_start01 50
setobjectivecompleted tir_pr_start01 40 1

What finally worked was opening the mod in TES5Edit and browse to the dialog topic "Ah, there you..." and deleting it. It will skip the gear check completely and totally not a perfect solution...

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I tried a few things but i don't really know how these things work. I don't usually resort to forcefully bypassing quests so, some notes of my failed attempts:

Reveal hidden contents

-- in script --
SetObjectiveCompleted(10)
SetObjectiveDisplayed(30)
setObjectiveCompleted(40)
setObjectiveDisplayed(50)
-- to console --
setstage tir_pr_start01 50
setobjectivecompleted tir_pr_start01 40 1

What finally worked was opening the mod in TES5Edit and browse to the dialog topic "Ah, there you..." and deleting it. It will skip the gear check completely and totally not a perfect solution...

I didn't have this problem. Ideally it would be great to check which item mod thinks is not equipped. You can install this and press "9" on keyboard before starting the dialogue. It will show a Messagebox with missing devices.

1 hour ago, AndrewLRG said:

I didn't have this problem. Ideally it would be great to check which item mod thinks is not equipped. You can install this and press "9" on keyboard before starting the dialogue. It will show a Messagebox with missing devices.

I don't have manual save to that point anymore, it's good that the mod has worked much further since then. So far delivered Carla back to tower. There was the gauntlet that i feared at first it might cause same issue when i saw what it's about, the doors unlocked 1 at the time as i equipped each item. Those were pretty much same items as in pony race and there were no bugs in it.. well, all other items than the pony boots.

There was another check about the gear in pony race that thought i had unequipped something, but after the check it just proceeded to the race so it wasn't an issue.