13 minutes ago, Emeraldnoir said:

but at the end, the final letter never came. Waited around 10 days or so by a town... never got the summons to see the ending and get the 'favor'.

I found the solution to that from old post, the bolded part. The quest wasn't even in the journal so it was not in "running" state, thus reset and start worked. But then when i came back to tower and the npc greeted me, after the chats nothing happened anymore. I considered mod played through anyway so getting last rewards didn't matter, as far as that i understood that's the end of the story.

On 3/19/2017 at 4:20 PM, greyspammer said:

The problem with the epilogue is that it's basically a quest where everyone comes together one last time. So I have a lot of aliases (one for each NPC that is to partake in the quest). Some are marked optional, so the quest won't block if they game fails to fill them. But others are needed. And if just one of them fails to fill (meaning that, for whatever reason, the game refuses to grab the actor and put it inside the alias), the entire quest won't start.

You can check if that is the case by typing 'sqv tir_twr_epilog01'. It should list the state as "running" and all aliases filled. The stage should be 10 or higher. If that's not the case, try 'resetquest tir_twr_epilog01', followed by 'startquest tir_twr_epilog01'.

After a few seconds (console must be closed during that time), the quest stage should automatically jump to stage 10. If that doesn't happen and you have aliases showing up as "NONE", then you have an alias problem. For which I don't really know any good solution. It's just one of those weird flukes in the engine that seem to have no discernible cause.

There was this other issue before that where quest pointer didn't show right place and i used this quote to teleport myself. It's the final battle quest:

On 5/18/2016 at 3:55 PM, greyspammer said:

That is a known issue and fixed in development. It's in the mountains above Angi's Camp. The easiest way to find it is to open the console and type 'coc tir_khurvangardexterior01'.

What few buggy hiccups I had, the other being that when doing the Races, for some reason the game didn't acknowledge my crossing the finish line. I had to reload both races in order to pass the quest. Not a big issue, just curious

I do adore this mod. the story, setting, I even think it does a better 'sneak into the Thalmor place' than the base game does... 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2021 at 12:57 PM, LankyPanky said:

Also can't get this mod to work. Started a new game and the mysterious woman to start the quest doesn't appear where she's suppose to be ?

Hi there!

I had the same issue, but I could  fix it by double checking the dependencies. I missed the hdt framework (SE).

Unfortunately I am  not able to play further as putting on the suit has no effect. Nothing happens. :(

2 hours ago, IntoRubber said:

It's too bad that Greyspammer didn't open source his mod to the community so that someone could continue the work he began. Now, the mod is dead ?

All the sources are in the mod, but if you mean new things he had "on drawing board" then those indeed weren't put in public.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I've been enjoying this mod but there's a bug I've found near the end of the Gauntlet mission which makes it unable to finish. When I get the gas mask, I the game locks up because the dialog that appears can't be quit, so I'm completely unable to do anything. Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a fix for this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

my game crashes whenever i even go near the woman to start the quest, i tried removing all other non essential mods and it still happens. im not sure if this has already been addressed or not but i dont really feel like looking thru all the pages to find something on it.

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, alexsl said:

I have installed the mod and its definitelly on but i cant find the person in rubber at nothern brittleshin pass. I even went inside but no dice either.

It is located a few yards outside the entrance to North Brittleshin Pass.

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

Is there also a sequel at some point? 2 or 3 years ago there was once talk of it?! :classic_smile:

Not necessarily a sequel, but the Rubber Facility mod that is in development is inspired by this mod. Some even consider it a spiritual successor. Basically just a demo right now, but there are great things planned for it. Worth checking out if you like rubber :)

Has anyone successfully got this working in SSE?

Edited by MysticDaedra
1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

Not necessarily a sequel, but the Rubber Facility mod that is in development is inspired by this mod. Some even consider it a spiritual successor. Basically just a demo right now, but there are great things planned for it. Worth checking out if you like rubber :)

Yes, I know the mod, I have played 2 times until the end of the demo, but there is also nothing more for almost a year :classic_biggrin: