19 hours ago, Krynn said:

Ā 

Well I think this message is a part of the gameplay of the mod Trapped in Rubber, so no DD - error message or similar.

I can't remember exactly what you had to do at this point, I think torturing the prisoner with orgasms or something.

Ā is it this? dont think it is :shrug:

4 hours ago, Nikachi said:

Ā is it this? dont think it is :shrug:

Ā 

No, you don't need the mod, it has nothing to do with Trapped in Rubber.

I expressed myself badly, sorry my English is not the best... I meant this message you marked on your screen "Warning: Orgasm break stop time not initialised." is a part of the mod we are talking about here, Trapped in Rubber :classic_smile:

Ā 

Ā 

10 hours ago, Krynn said:

Ā 

No, you don't need the mod, it has nothing to do with Trapped in Rubber.

I expressed myself badly, sorry my English is not the best... I meant this message you marked on your screen "Warning: Orgasm break stop time not initialised." is a part of the mod we are talking about here, Trapped in Rubber :classic_smile:

Ā 

Ā 

ohhh oki ?. Thank you! Also, my english is not the best tooĀ ?

Hello! For some reason I'm stuck at the first pony girl stage where I'm supposed to be equipped with many bondage devices. The Mistress comments that I'm a bad pony girl and that I lost my gear (Even though I haven't) and tells me to stand still. The screen fades out to black for a second and nothing changes, where talking to her once more will repeat the same thing. How do I unbug this?

Also one thing to note, I've noticed that even though the inventory shows it as equipped, the black ebonite armbinder refuses to actually act as equipped. I can put it on and off in my inventory without any prompt to lock it and it never shows up as actually worn (not restricting hands, not being visible on the playermodel). How have I managed to bug out this single item? Other armbinders work, elbowbinders work as well. Rolling back to the start of my playthrough has the same issue with only the black ebonite armbinder again, nothing else. Is there a way to fix this? What is causing it to be broken?

Thank you in advance for replying.

On 3/18/2022 at 10:22 PM, poisonedpizza said:

I can put it on and off in my inventory without any prompt to lock it and it never shows up as actually worn (not restricting hands, not being visible on the playermodel). How have I managed to bug out this single item? Other armbinders work, elbowbinders work as well. Rolling back to the start of my playthrough has the same issue with only the black ebonite armbinder again, nothing else. Is there a way to fix this? What is causing it to be broken?

Try to start a new game and equip it. If still doesnā€™t work. Install the latest DD versionĀ 

On 3/18/2022 at 10:22 PM, poisonedpizza said:

I can put it on and off in my inventory without any prompt to lock it and it never shows up as actually worn

This bug usually happened after you typed ā€œplayer.unequipallā€ in the command console. I have no idea sorry.

These "triangles" with a red ! are missing the meshes and or the textures. Unfortunately I can't tell anymore, because I don't play Skyrim at the moment and also never played Trapped in Rubber with DD5.
The best thing is to check if all the requirements for the mod are working correctly and are installed and if necessary as already described before to correct it manually if necessary.

Ā 

21 minutes ago, Krynn said:

These "triangles" with a red ! are missing the meshes and or the textures. Unfortunately I can't tell anymore, because I don't play Skyrim at the moment and also never played Trapped in Rubber with DD5.
The best thing is to check if all the requirements for the mod are working correctly and are installed and if necessary as already described before to correct it manually if necessary.

Ā 

Hi yes im aware that would be the problem. I just wonder that its just the problem with us being update and the mod probably isnt updated for dd5 as its a dead mod. Its really sad that the only 2 rubber mod are dead. Well rubber facility is ongoing, but slowly tough i cant wait still

2 hours ago, alexsl said:

Hi yes im aware that would be the problem. I just wonder that its just the problem with us being update and the mod probably isnt updated for dd5 as its a dead mod. Its really sad that the only 2 rubber mod are dead. Well rubber facility is ongoing, but slowly tough i cant wait still

Im still also waiting the rubber facility, but at least I have the doll suit on my avatar :D

I woder if these things are exist in real life and can wear it 24/7 ?

Edited by Nikachi
2 hours ago, alexsl said:

Any other rubber mods u suggest?

Ā 

10 hours ago, Nikachi said:

This bug usually happened after you typed ā€œplayer.unequipallā€ in the command console. I have no idea sorry.

Thank you a lot! equipping the item and using player.unequipitem [ID], I was able to get the game to properly register the item and it now works.Ā 

40 minutes ago, Nikachi said:

Im still also waiting the rubber facility, but at least I have the doll suit on my avatar :D

Saddly i do not know of any other rubber mod with quest. There is Kziiitd AIO toolset i guess that had some latex clothing and so does the BDSM maid again its in latex, but there is no quest here, just item.

And for real life well I never tried more than about a minute since it wasnt my own, but rubber catsuit do exist you know xD

1 hour ago, Nikachi said:

YES its a thing!Ā 

I can personally confirm..../smirk

-also thank you for the LE recommendation! ill pass on that though, but still appreciated!Ā 
maybe someday someone will look at this and get it working to make a the squeaky people excited :)

Edited by kaiteyc
1 hour ago, kaiteyc said:

the gloves are what seems to be causing issues.....Figured i wouldpost that in case some kind soul looks at this someday :)

Ā 

Well then post it :classic_smile:

Ā 

They are under: Meshes/clothes/tir_catsuit and under: Textures/clothes/tir_catsuit
Please check if this is also the case for you.

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Krynn
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PinkRubberFuckSlaveDoll said:

when im at the step in rubber waitress where you order a food item i get frozen and the food item never gets delivered, help?

Usually this happened when u ordering a food while talking to other peds at the same time. Make sure u wait the rubber chief successfully delivered your food order. Then u can feel free to interact with other ppl.

Edited by Nikachi
  • 2 weeks later...